✔ Automatically counts steps, 24/7
✔ Uses less than 2% of your battery (During a full 24 hours of use, Noom Walk uses the same amount of battery as 20 minutes of screen display or just 3 minutes of GPS.)
✔ Motivates you and your friends with comments & high fives
✔ 100% free, no external hardware required
Noom Walk is the best pedometer available for the Android platform. It counts your steps and lets you know when you've reached daily step count records. You'll be notified when new friends join, and you can always visit their profiles to encourage them with high fives and comments.
We'd love to hear from you!
For more info: noom.com/walk/info
To report bugs or request features: noomwalk.uservoice.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How can Noom Walk count all the time without killing battery?
A: Noom Walk doesn't use GPS like most pedometers (which need to be turned on and off all the time in order to conserve battery life). The app relies on low-battery-drain sensors and smart algorithms to pick up your movements in the background, all day, every day. This allows it to use less power than competitors, like Accupedo.
Q: Is Noom Walk compatible with Noom Weight Loss Coach?
A: It's 100% compatible and works seamlessly -- your phone counts the steps once, but they are shared between the two apps. For best results, make sure you have the latest version of Noom Weight Loss Coach.
Q: Do I need to wear a device?
A: Nope! Noom Walk works with the smartphone you already own and requires no additional equipment at all (unlike Nike+ or FitBit). It even works with tablets!
Q: How can I interact with my friends on Noom Walk?
A: Once you've connected to Google+ or Facebook, Noom Walk will automatically show all of your friends who are also using Noom Walk. You can click on their names to visit their profiles, and you can high five different step counts: daily, weekly, all-time, and record days.
Q: I don't have/want to connect Google+ or Facebook. Is there another way to add friends?
A: Of course! You can create an account using just your email address, and connect with friends using their email addresses.
Q: What if I don't want to use Noom Walk's social pedometer features?
A: Noom Walk works as a great standalone pedometer application, too. If you want to be 100% invisible, just switch Noom Walk into private mode and it won't upload any information at all.
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any other Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
Vous êtes assuré du régime général ? Accédez aux principaux services de votre compte ameli depuis votre mobile ou votre tablette :
⇰ POSEZ VOS QUESTIONS PAR EMAIL
Vous avez une question ? Vous souhaitez vous renseigner sur une démarche à effectuer ? La messagerie du compte ameli vous permet de questionner votre caisse d’Assurance Maladie par email. Avec votre mobile ou votre tablette, vous rédigez votre question et, 48 heures après, vous recevez votre réponse en toute sécurité. Et le tout 24H/24 et 7J/7 !
⇰ COMMANDEZ VOTRE CARTE EUROPÉENNE D’ASSURANCE MALADIE (CEAM)
Vous prévoyez un séjour en Europe ? Faites votre demande de CEAM en une minute et recevez la, par courrier, à votre domicile !
⇰ TÉLÉCHARGEZ VOTRE ATTESTATION DE DROITS OU D’INDEMNITÉS JOURNALIÈRES
Avec l’application ameli, visualisez tous vos documents utiles et envoyez-les par email !
⇰ CONSULTEZ VOS REMBOURSEMENTS DE SANTE
Accédez sans attendre à vos paiements et vérifier leur bonne transmission à votre complémentaire santé. Visualisez et recevez, par email, vos cinq derniers relevés mensuels de remboursements.
⇰ GÉREZ VOS INFORMATIONS PERSONNELLES
Retrouvez votre profil (médecin traitant, adresse postale…) et modifiez, si nécessaire, votre adresse email ou vos téléphones.
⇰ GÉOLOCALISEZ LA BORNE LA PLUS PROCHE DE VOUS
Trouvez les bornes automatiques de l’Assurance Maladie proches de chez vous pour mettre à jour votre carte Vitale ou imprimer vos attestations.
Téléchargez dès maintenant la mise à jour de l’application ameli et bénéficiez de ses nouvelles fonctionnalités.
⇰ Déjà inscrit(e) à mon compte ? Accédez à votre compte avec les identifiants habituels que vous utilisez sur votre compte Internet : votre numéro de sécurité sociale et votre code personnel.
⇰ Pas encore inscrit(e) ? Ouvrez votre compte directement depuis votre mobile !
⇰ Un problème ? Envoyez-nous un email à : firstname.lastname@example.org
A noter : cette application est également offerte aux assurés sociaux des régimes : CAMIEG, CAVIMAC, CNMSS, CRPCEN, ENIM, MGP et MNH.
It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
• For everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Optional saving of last entered values
• Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than Body Mass Index.
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Calorie Consumption: is mainly a sum of internal heat produced (Basal Metabolic Rate estimated by Mifflin St Jeor Equation) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
• Top 10 Best Weight Loss iPhone & Android Apps 2012 @ Healthline.com
• One of the top 10 hottest apps @ AppBrain.com
• Featured app on The Fresh Living Project @ FreshLivingProject.com
Criticism, praise, problems with this app?
Feel free to contact: email@example.com
Just swipe your finger over the measure tapes to enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range.
This BMI calculator supports imperial and metric units,and you can alternate in just one click between kg or lbs and feet/inches or meters.
Very usable BMI calculator and the only one in the market that doesn't require you to press the the button every time you want to calculate a new value.
Key features of this app:
- Very user friendly UI.
- Imperial and metrics units.
- Easy way to input height and weight values.
- Real time BMI value.
- Graphic coloured results.
- Ideal weight estimation.
- Exact calculation also with people under 19 years old.
Body Mass Index (BMI) is a simple index of weight-for-height that is commonly used to classify underweight, overweight and obesity.
If you want more information regarding BMI you can check wikipedia page in this link:
O que é IMC?
IMC é uma sigla utilizada para Índice de Massa Corporal.
O Índice de Massa Corporal é uma medida utilizada para medir a obesidade adotada pela Organização Mundial de Saúde (OMS). É o padrão internacional para avaliar o grau de obesidade.
O sobrepeso e a obesidade, indicados pelo IMC, são fatores de risco para doenças tais como a hipertensão arterial, a doença arterial coronariana e o diabetes melittus, além de outras patologias consideradas de alto risco para a Saúde Pública.
Para mais informações sobre o IMC: http://www.calculoimc.com.br/
This BMI calculator allows you to quickly calculate the ratio of body mass index - BMI. Result is calculated according to general reading table created by World Health Organization (WHO) - the same for male and female regardless the age. The BMI is meant to be used as a simple means of classifying physically inactive individuals with an average body composition. BMI categories (underweight, overweight or obese) from general reading table are inappropriate for athletes, children, the elderly, and the infirm because do not take into account many factors such as frame size and muscularity. The BMI categories also fail to account for varying proportions of fat, bone, cartilage, water weight, and more. Despite this, BMI categories are regularly regarded as a satisfactory tool for measuring whether sedentary individuals' weight is in normal range. Obligatory weight loss tool for obese people.
- calculation of BMI (Body Mass Index)
- presenting the ideal weight range for a given height - helpful if you want to lose weight or are on diet
- supporting two formats of units - metric (cm and kg) and imperial ( inches [1 in = 2,54 cm] and international pounds [1 lb = 0,45359237 kg] )
- app2sd support (on Android 2.2 and higher)
- available languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Ukrainian, Russian
To change the units from metric to imperial and vice versa, the 'menu' button must be clicked.
Any comments are welcome. Please notify me by e-mail about any bugs found or missing functions that you want to be included in future versions of the BMI calculator.
NOTE: if you can help me with translation into your native language do not hesitate to contact me.
- tablet support added
- Fullscreen banner after every calculation removed
- StartApp PostCall Manager removed
- StartApp library changed to comply new Google Play policy
- AdMob library updated
- better statistics for next improvements of the 'BMI Calculator' app
- StartApp library added
- small changes in User Interface for better appearance
- improved application header
- faster calculations due to storing last height value
- entered height and weight are converted while changing units
- decimal sign fix
- appropriate default units according to user's country
- calculation of correct weight range improved
- chosen units (metric or imperial) are stored in a memory
- source of crash in Android 1.6 removed
- information about sexes added
- links to more info about BMI added
- new design
- vertical scroll for smaller screens added
- hide keyboard bug fixed
- small engine bug fixes
- app2sd support (on Android 2.2 and higher)
- new languages: Ukrainian, Russian
- new languages: German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
BMI Calculator, Weight Loss, Body Mass Index Calculator, Standard BMI Calculator, Standard Body Mass Index Calculator, Free Body Mass Index Calculator, Free BMI Calculator, Metric BMI Calculator, Metric Body Mass Index Calculator, English BMI Calculator,English Body Mass Index Calculator, Adult Body Mass Index Calculator, Adult BMI Calculator, Metric measurement units, English measurement units, Healthy weight range
Track your weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), body fat percentage and even your own user-defined tracking items. Create profiles for yourself and your family. Various charts, statistics, trends and much more will help you monitor your progress and boost your motivation to reach your ideal weight.
Start today, you're worth it!
★ Feel free to contact us for any questions, feature requests, ideas for improvement or bugs! Just use the email provided by the google play store, the in-app contact feature or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryofy
✔ Featured app on 'The Fresh Living Project' @ http://www.freshlivingproject.com
• Simple, fun and intuitive to use weight journal.
• Innovative and clear user interface: almost no typing required, easy to use slide controls.
• Widget for your home screen.
• Multi-user support: create profiles for yourself, your partner, your kids.
• User-defined tracking items: create and track your own items, fully integrated in the app.
• Available languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Português, Italiano, Français, 中文, Русский, हिंदी, Svenska, Nederlands, Polski, Türkçe
• Support of metric and imperial units: Pound, Kilogram, Foot, Centimeter and many more.
• Measure and estimate your body fat percentage: Weight Meter determines your body fat in quick and easy fashion.
• Built-in BMI calculator: Your Body Mass Index is calculated automatically.
• Built-in ideal weight calculator: Set your ideal weight as your weight goal and monitor your progress.
• Powerful analysis and reporting function via charts and spreadsheets: Don't lose track of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and easily keep an eye on your weight loss or weight gain.
• 'Remind me' functionality: Never forget to take your weight again!
• Monitor and support your progress with photos and notes.
• Backup and restore your data.
• Export and import csv files: Monitor your weight, BMI and body fat percentage with Excel, Numbers or Google Docs on your laptop or desktop computer.
• Export charts of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and share them directly with friends via email, on Picasa, facebook and many more.
• Integrated guide to measure your body fat percentage.
• An extended help lets you discover the various functions of this app.
Keep track of your progress to achieve or maintain their weight. Also you can see the progress in various charts.
Supports multiple units of measure for your convenience (meters, kilograms, inches, pounds).
• Intuitive interface.
• You can easily modify or delete records.
• data is represented in graphs.
• Scroll horizontally to move between screens
• Glossary of Terms
English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, German, Hungarian and Portuguese.
Android 2.2 to 4.2
Errors, questions, translation, etc. send mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upgrade to the full version: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.androiddevelopermx.blogspot.imcpro
Health, sports, obesity, infrastructure, overweight, normal, data, family, administration, calculation, diet, nutrition, training, health, nutrition, food, download, upload, record, calculate BMI, body mass, a simple note, easy, great usability, yes, sexy, sensual, pleasant, beautiful, beautiful, beauty, body.
The app show automatically your BMI and your Body Fat %.
On the chart, you can display :
- BMI zone
- Body Fat % zone
- Weight goal
- Moving average
- Trend curve
On the chart you can also :
- see weight
- see note
- see rate (food & sport)
- see the difference between two points
- Zoom (X and Y)
- Take a screenshot
- Return to initial view by double tap
The home page show you :
- Last weight
- Fat Body %
- Weight goal
- Time-to-goal estimate
- Weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal
A widget is available in this version. This will provide you on the essential informations (Last weight, BMI, Fat Body %, weight goal, trend, time-to-goal estimate, and weight to loose or gain to achieve the goal).
The weight log, will show you :
- the loss or the gain between two month or two weight
- the whole informations on the weight : BMI, Body Fat %, note and rate (sport and diet)
You can export and import your datas (by email or on your sd card) in order to share them on your different devices. You can also make a backup on your sd card.
"My weight tracker" is also suitable for pregnant women, but the BMI and Body Fat % are not adequate.
- Issue fixed the height reported by an user
v2.4 /2.5/2.6 :
- Adding icone for the sport and food histogram
- Bug fixed
- The scale of the curve and the scale bar are editable (Display optimized for smartphone or tablet in high definition)
- Visualization of the objective advancement
- Add of histogramm for the rate (food & sport)
v2.1 / v2.2:
- Auto-zoom on the whole chart (Chart preferences)
- Little bug fix
- Add weight with comment and rating (sport and food)
- Colored curve based on ratings
- Add password
- Help (under construction)
- Settings on the page "Add" and "History"
Ao efetuar o calculo é exibido o valor do IMC e também o peso ideal para a altura e peso que foram informados para o calculo.
Também é exibida uma breve descrição do valor que foi calculado mostrando em qual faixa você esta.
- Fácil de ser usado.
- Pode ser usado por pessoas de qualquer idade.
- Necessário informar apenas a altura e peso.
- Interface simples e intuitiva
Para visualizar a tabela de IMC, use a tecla MENU do seu aparelho ou clique sobre o resultado do cálculo.
Esse aplicativo visa apenas dar uma idéia básica da atual situação da sua massa corpórea e não deve ser usado para fins de diagnósticos. Sempre procure orientação médica de profissionais capacitados. Não tome nenhum tipo de medicamento por conta própria!
Choose between imperial (lbs/in) or metric (kg/cm) measures.
For added fun, the application translates your daily caloric needs into granny smith apple and cheeseburger equivalents, results can be surprising!
BMI is the World Health Organization standard to evaluate risks related to adult weight and obesity, don’t lose time, find out your BMI today!!
You can share your results on Facebook
** PLEASE NOTE : this application is suited for persons between the ages of 18 – 65, results will be unreliable for other ages.
The BMI is a measure of body fat based on weight and height. This calculator can be used for kids and adolescents from 2 to 20 years of age.
Please note that as children grow, their amount of body fat changes and so will their BMI. That's why a BMI calculation for a child or adolescent must take into account their age and gender. Always see your doctor if you are concerned about your child's growth.
This application is completely FREE and supported by ads.