DAILY DRIVER LOGS THE EASY WAY
Keeps track of your duty status changes and builds a clean, compliant and fully editable log through the day.
HOW MUCH DRIVING TIME DO YOU HAVE?
Automatically calculates available drive time and recap using your chosen Hours of Service (HOS) rules.
STOP WAITING IN LINE FOR FAX
Send driver logs, vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), and scanned documents directly to your fleet from the app. Print or save PDF of logs too.
ULTIMATE TRUCKER DASHBOARD
GPS-enabled map with traffic, HOS availability, and one touch access to find truck stops, weigh scales, dealer locations, and other points of interest.
Let BigRoad take care of the paperwork while you keep truckin! If you're a truck or coach driver, it's time to get on the Big Road.
• Daily Driver Logs (E-Logs / eLogs): eliminate miscalculation & improve accuracy.
• Supports U.S. FMCSA DOT & Canadian hours of service rules. Property- and passenger-carrying rules, short-haul, oilfield, and state rules for Alaska, California & Texas.
• Protect CSA Score, CSA 2010, PSP Score.
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR / PTI).
• Includes shortcuts to trucker tools like: SmartTruckRoute, CAT Scale, LongHaul, Gas Buddy, TA/Petro, WiFi Finder, Pilot/FlyingJ, Love's, Blue Beacon, Mack, Volvo, Daimler, Lose It, Axle Weight Calc, Drivewyze, and MyDAT.
• Capture documents & photos with device camera and send using email.
• Real-time GPS with traffic: avoid delays & improve safety.
• Automate location, status & paperwork updates to dispatchers who are using the BigRoad Fleet web app.
• Automatic HOS tracking & calculator. Inspection mode for DOT log audit procedures.
• In-app two way messaging: dispatch, other drivers in your fleet.
Over 1,000,000 daily logs sent so far to trucking companies like UPS, FedEx, J.B. Hunt, Swift, Schneider National, Landstar, Werner, Con-way, and Roadrunner, and to coach companies like Horizon, Coach USA/Megabus and Greyhound.
Troy Stebbins on Jan 4, 2014:
The best app out there for doing logs, love how it keeps all your hours straight from recap to when your shift is over. Been using it everyday.
John Morton on Dec 29, 2013:
My log is up to date and up to the min at a glance I know how much driving time I have left in the oil fields in texas this is a must have for the individual driver.
Mike Rapponotti on Dec 20, 2013:
Almost better than sex.... I love this app... gives you all the perks of paper logs but makes it so much easier to keep track of things... my carrier loves that i can email in my logs in real time if they need them...
Mark Smolik on Dec 12, 2013:
Excellent app!! Far better than paper logs and several steps above Qualcomm's now p.i.t.a. electronic logs.
Donnie Whitley on Nov 23, 2013:
Love it!!!!!! Thought I would not want to use electronic logs, this is the best. No sloppy logs no trying to remember where I been. Have received many compliments from multiple states on the program. Thanks BigRoad.
Ashton Bannister on Nov 15, 2013:
Saves me a lot of time real easy to get my logbook done up I'd say 1/10th of the time to do up your DVIR and Daily log. I occasionally forget to update my log book during the day this app does it for me and always keeps me legal!
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged in to a charger for best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often.
The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so that you can easily send check-in messages, documents and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
FOR MORE INFO
I will be glad to help you get started.
You Tube After 7-20-12 http://youtu.be/e-SZdHAD07s
On Face Book At Drivers Daily Log
Use At your own Risk.
• Business/Personal distance tracking (km or miles, GPS or manual)
• Club membership limit reminders
• Fuel logging (soon!)
• Maintenance/insurance/registration logging (soon!)
• and more!
Australian driver required to keep a logbook for tax purposes? Vehicle Logger will generate log books based on Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements around the Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) or Business Activity Statements (BAS), in the format recommended by the ATO.
Simply Log, Generate, and Submit!
• Add new trips manually or using GPS tracking.
• Log days for Club memberships (and easily see your progress)
• [Soon!] Log Fuel consumption and cost
• [Soon!] Log maintenance/insurance/registration items
• Less taps, quicker trips. Start logging trips in no more than 3 taps!
• Advanced Reporting with report generation reminders (e.g. reminders to generate and submit your monthly logbook).
• Advanced Reporting with distance alerts and checkpoints (e.g. need at least 5000km logged each 6 months).
• Quick trip descriptions: Select a Calendar appointment, pre-defined Tag, or enter your own description on the fly.
• Don't worry about forgetting to stop the app, automatically timeout and complete trips when using GPS.
• Google Maps integration lets you easily review previous GPS logged trips.
• Maintain multiple Vehicles, and generate individual reports for each Vehicle.
• Maintain Tags for common trip descriptions.
• Tweak and review previous trips. Update, add missing ones, review trip paths, and more!
• Generate Australian Tax Office (ATO) Log Books for Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) claims directly from your device.
• Generate either PDF or CSV reports, with custom headers and data selections.
• Generate cost related reports (e.g. Fuel, Maintenance, Insurance premiums, etc).
• Instantly share reports through Email/Dropbox/Google Drive/Box/OneDrive (SkyDrive) (via Feature additions).
• Unlock more features for an even better experience.
• Advanced Reporting graph generation and data visualisation.
• Tasker Intent integration.
• Log Maintenance and other costs (e.g. Insurance/Registration premiums)
After more? Explore the Feature Manager in the app, and extend Vehicle Logger instantly with the following:
• Premium (unlock all current and future features!).
• Ad Free.
• Advanced Reporting with Checkpoints and Reminders.
• Cloud Backup and Restore (don't worry about losing data).
• Dropbox Integration for report sharing.
• Google Drive Integration for report sharing.
• Box Integration for report sharing.
• OneDrive (SkyDrive) Integration for report sharing.
• And more on the way!
Got a suggestion or an interesting add-on idea? Let us know at email@example.com
EASILY EDIT YOUR LOGS
Editing your logs is really easy. KeepTruckin puts the driver in control.
GET VIOLATION ALERTS
KeepTruckin alerts you if your log book has any hours of service violations.
View your hours worked for the week and hours available today and tomorrow.
SEND YOUR LOGS VIA EMAIL OR FAX -- FOR FREE
You can email or fax your logs to anyone for free right from the KeepTruckin app. Send one log at a time or multiple days at once.
KeepTruckin gives drivers a free electronic log device that is fully editable and is FMCSA and DOT compliant. It's not an EOBR or an ELD. It is a eLog that puts truckers and drivers in control. Top rated in the trucker apps category. For Truckers by Truckers!
- Take pictures of documents with your phone camera and send via email
- Complete your Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR)
- Connect with your fleet manager and dispatcher to share your logs automatically
- Avoid costly fines from the DOT and protect your CSA score
- Don’t wait in lines at truck stops for transflo, trans flo, or the fax machine
- Full set of trucker tools and trucker apps
- The best trucker app as rated by truck drivers
- KeepTruckin will eclipse any other logbook on the market
- KeepTruckin is used on the road by drivers from big and small fleets: Landstar, Swift, JB Hunt, Schneider, Werner, Mercer, Heartland, and many more.
- KeepTruckin lets dispatchers view loads from thousands of big and small freight brokers while on the road: CH Robinson, Echo Logistics, Coyote Logistics, Freightquote, and many more
- KeepTruckin is used by the same drivers who use load boards like - MyDAT, Internet Truckstop, ITS, GetLoaded
- Tell your fellow drivers about Keep Truckin at truckstops, prepass and drivewyze weight stations, and CAT scales to earn free fax credits! You can share KeepTrucking with your friends at MyPilot, Travel Centers, TA Trucksmart, Petro, Flying J, Roady's, ambest, Blue Beacon, and Pacific Pride
- We don't support IFTA fuel tax reporting yet, but it is coming soon!
- View trucker navigation and truck gps when your dispatcher assigns you a load
KeepTruckin has been featured in all of the big trucking magazines such as Overdrive, FleetOwner, and CCJ.
Drivers are saying great things about KeepTruckin:
"I am a BigRoad subscriber, and this has all the things I wished Big Road did."
"Finally there's an Android App for our logs and daily inspections that works and is legal! I'm done with pen and paper this app rocks!"
"This is by far the best logging program that I've ever used"
"I am using Big Road logbook at the time, but this program is much better on several fronts already."
Get back to doing what you love and keep trucking!
Ask your dispatcher to visit https://keeptruckin.com to learn more.
We provide a free electronic logbook that includes an advanced web service and many useful features.
Mobile application features:
- users can input logbook entries via a mobile phone (date, from where to, journey purpose, journey type)
- users can input data on refuelling
- users can input data on costs (oil exchange, car repair)
- location sharing (the application enables to share locations with other users of the application)
Our web service offers a whole range of other features such as:
- service check planning
- vehicle reservation requests
- advanced permission settings
- data printing and data export
Why Free Logbook?
Free Logbook has been designed for all businesses who want to keep their logbook entries and manage their car fleets from anywhere where there is Internet connection.
Free Logbook finds its use in companies that keep their logbook entries using Excel sheets and create summaries from those entries. Thanks to our logbook service, drivers can administer their journeys individually, while data from each of them is collected and put together automatically. So, it's easy and quick for the managers to create complete summaries and statistics of costs for all vehicles at the end of each month, without copying data from every single logbook kept by each employee.
The web service currently supports these languages:
- Log your Daily Activities
- Record Mass Records for each Axle Group
- Monitor your Fuel Usage
The application also allows you to setup vehicle profiles including trailers, log your daily activities including breaks, quickly record mass records for each axle group and monitor your fuel usage.
This is not just an app but a must have tool to replace your Driver Log Books
It's simple, easy, and straight forward
The Smartphone application for CDL drivers. The application provides actions to record and document your daily truck driver log book requirements per US DOT. Also known as HOS or Hours of Service log. All data in the logbook is backed up to a web server for easy access from anywhere, anytime. Each user will need to register at www.EzLogit.com to gain access to the web portal and additional features. The graphical user interface is very easy to use and fast. The application provides warning messages and allows for error correction. Please visit www.EzLogit.com for more information or support.
By downloading this application, you agree to the End User License Agreement located at www.EzLogit.com.
"Takes the pen and calculator out of figuring your recap."
For Professional Drivers. By a Professional Driver. I personally use it every day!
This app is for professional commercial United States drivers who are required to keep a Daily Drivers Log, or log book as it's known, to assist them in maintaining a current, accurate recap. This is not a log book application, it only calculates the recap section based on the ON DUTY hours entered. Since I am not familiar with the transportation laws in other countries, I cannot say if Recap would be appropriate for drivers outside the USA. Canada recently changed its HOS laws, so this free version of Recap is no longer compatible for Canadian drivers. Thanks to Alfred E Nueman for pointing this out. The new apron version I am working on will fix this limitation.
Using Recap is super easy! Simply enter the ON DUTY hours (by adding lines 3 & 4 of your log book) and indicate if this day ends a 34 hour restart. Recap does the rest by calculating and displaying the values needed for the other three columns, 1) Total hours on duty last 7 days, 2) Total hours available tomorrow, 3) Total hours on duty last 8 days. No more frustration trying to remember which lines to add up and which to subtract from to get your log book recap filled in! And no more mistakes! This is especially beneficial to new drivers!
Currently, Recap only supports the 70 hours in 8 days variation log book. However, if there is enough interest in the 60 hours in 7 days variation, it will be added.
Recap keeps the ON DUTY hours entered for the current day and the previous 14 days. Currently, there is no support for history. If there is enough interest, it will be added.
Recap is not intended to be used on very small screen devices with screen resolutions below 320x480.
Please remember I cannot respond directly to comments left in the Reviews section, so please email me at the address below for bug reports, suggestions, and other concerns. I will respond to legitimate inquiries as soon as possible. Thanks!
Recap will initially install to internal memory, but can be moved to SDCard from Home screen/Settings/Applications/Manage applications/Recap.
This app is completely free, with no ads.
Keywords: truck, truck driver, professional driver, hours of service, hos, log book, semi truck, recap.
Semi-trailer trucks and all other motor vehicles or combinations of vehicles except motorcycle. To get your commercial vehicle licence, you need to study Driving Commercial Vehicles, take the appropriate knowledge test, practice driving under a Learner’s licence, and take the commercial road test.
Even this app bases most closely on ICBC Test, Canada's driving test is determined on a province-by-province basis. You can use this app to practise or used as an add-on guide even your provinces is not BC, because most of the test questions and answers are very similar. Record shows that most people using this app only need less than 15 minutes to finish the real test. Using it to practice answering the same multiple choice questions that may appear on the real driving exam, or simply test your knowledge about driving theories and be driving smart. Keep practice makes perfect!
* Please note the app doesn't mean to be a study guide for your theory test. We encourage users to review the books as well *
Take the hassle out of mileage registration with TomTom WEBFLEET® Logbook
***Please note this app is for TomTom WEBFLEET® subscribers only:
Please note this app is NOT providing TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION.***
TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook helps drivers keep an accurate log of their mileage.
The app gives access to the vehicle logbook in WEBFLEET® and allows users to validate trip type and purpose right on their smartphone. Effortlessly.
Businesses will have all miles accounted for and have a reliable report for mileage claims or tax purposes.
TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook learns from previous user input to smartly propose suggestions that are relevant for the unqualified trips. Your frequently driven trips will be recognized to be qualified with only 1 click.
WEBFLEET Logbook works in combination with TomTom WEBFLEET® (additional subscription required) and an in-vehicle TomTom LINK vehicle tracking device*.
*Requires LINK 3xx firmware 1.9203 or higher / LINK 510 firmware 2.0 or higher.
*** KEY FEATURES ***
WEBFLEET Logbook allows drivers to add important details to their record trip, including:
• Trip mode setting – business, commute or private
• Purpose of the journey (access to phone calendar)
• Contact person for the job (access to phone contact list)
• Any other comments
• Edit vehicle details (incl odometer adjustment)
• Map display of the trip with TomTom map and Google Satelite map
• Map zoom to start and end trip locations
• Google street view available for trip start and end trip locations
• Filter trips by location, type of trip, confirmed and unconfirmed
• Copy information from last trip qualified
• Widget to set up trip mode: business, commute or private
1. You need to have an existing TomTom WEBFLEET® account in order to be able to use the TomTom WEBFLEET logbook app. Without an account the app does not work. Please contact your TomTom Business Solutions representative if you need further information or visit business.tomtom.com
2. Check business.tomtom.com for availability per country
3. Compatible with Android smartphones (Android 2.3.3 and higher)
4. No data is stored on your smartphone. The TomTom WEBFLEET Logbook app is dedicated to drivers and complimentary to our secure online service WEBFLEET®.
5. Please note that the WEBFLEET user used for log in should be set up with at least with expert rights
- Free nationwide heads up alerts at weigh stations
- No trial signup required to receive notifications at over 700 sites
- Even easier to use
- Optimized for long battery life and low data usage
- ‘Push to start’ button removed.
- Easy sign up for 30-day, no risk, bypass trial
Drivewyze is an innovative, free weigh station app that gives commercial truck drivers a Heads Up alert when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station or mobile inspection site – at over 700 locations across the country – so that you can be prepared.
Winner Long Haul Magazine Top 5 award, Heavy Duty Trucking Top 20 Award. Featured on XM/Sirius RoadDog Radio, Overdrive, Today’s Trucking, Landline, and Trucker Steve. Officially supported by state trucking associations and the American Trucking Association.
Drivewyze is the only weigh station app that offers an optional bypass subscription service proven to save truckers time, money and hassles. See for yourself with a 30-day, no-obligation free trial.
Drivewyze is very protective of your privacy.We encrypt all wireless communications to protect your privacy, and we don’t share your location or personal information with any third parties including law enforcement.
Bypass coops in: Arkansas, Delaware, Colorado, Connecticut, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia. More states coming soon.
For a complete list of active sites, visit http://drivewyze.com/coverage-map .
Free Heads Up Service Features:
- Audio and visual alerts when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station or mobile inspection site
- Runs in the background
- Optimized for long battery life and low data usage
- Quick and easy setup
- Unlimited phone or email customer support at no additional charge
- Your privacy is protected – personal account data is never transmitted. Vehicles cannot be located or tracked and law enforcement cannot use service for speed enforcement.
- Does not require any additional hardware – no transponders
- Automatically resets after each weigh station
Optional Bypass Service Feature:
- Allows you to bypass Drivewyze-supported weigh scales 50% - 98% of the time depending on your fleet safety score
- Works with other bypass systems
- Try the Bypass Service for free with a no obligation 30 day trial
- Cancel at any time
• Android tablet or smartphone
• Active cellular data connection
• Allow access to GPS
Keywords: weigh station, truck services, inspection sites, trucker app, trucking, weigh station locator, fleet optimization, truck driver, e-screening, transportation, intrastate, interstate, pull-in, FMCSA compliant, transponder, DOT, bypass program, Drivewise, Drivewize, Drivewyse, weigh scale, CAT scale, weigh station bypass, prepass, bypass service, trucker, fleet management, commercial vehicle, truck scale, preclearance, Trucker Tools, myDAT, Big Road, Trucker Path, Keep Trucking, free, weigh station, coops, trucking jobs, log books
The app will allow you to enter your daily miles times the miles percent being paid.
You also have the following buckets of trucker’s pay scales.
TL = Truck loads
LTL = Less then truck load
DH = Drop & Hook
Sec Out = Second pull
Two fields that can be manually changed is “MILES & PAY AMOUNT” for what your contract pays
Once all the fields are entered, you can hit the calculate button and this will generate your pay per line entry.
If there is an error in one of the fields that need changing, just hit the “Clear” button and start over again.
Once all fields are entered correctly, click on the “Grand Totals” button. This will show you what you made for that given day.
This is a great tool if your company is using and onboard system like QUALCOMM, XATANET, PEOPLENET.
hours of service
over the road
Class 3 (Truck with more than two axles): Trucks with more than 2 axles, such as dump trucks and large tow trucks, but not including a bus that is being used to transport passengers. Trailers may not exceed 4,600 kilograms except if the truck and trailers do not have air brakes. A tow car towing a vehicle of any weight. A mobile truck crane. Any motor vehicle or combination of vehicles in Class 5.
Even this app bases most closely on ICBC Test, Canada's driving test is determined on a province-by-province basis. You can use this app to practice or used as an add-on guide even your provinces is not BC, because most of the test questions and answers are very similar. Record shows that most people using this app only need less than 15 minutes to finish the real test. Using it to practice answering the same multiple choice questions that may appear on the real driving exam, or simply test your knowledge about driving theories and be driving smart. Keep practice makes perfect!
* Please note the app doesn't mean to be a study guide for your theory test. We encourage users to review the books as well *