PCOS Diva is a must-have app for women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) who want to reclaim their femininity, fertility, health and happiness and thrive with PCOS. This app is developed by Amy Medling, Certified Health Coach and founder of PCOSDiva.com, the #1 site that helps women with PCOS manage their symptoms naturally through diet and lifestyle change.
“I have tons more energy, my moods have improved, I sleep better and even have lost weight!” - Carrie
“PCOS Diva taught me a lot about nourishing the body with food, but it also taught me how to nourish myself as a whole person.” - Sara
“Feeling like a Diva isn’t just a catch phrase, it is a terrifically powerful way of life.” - Wren
This simple, but effective app provides daily tips so you can learn:
- How to feel better with PCOS
- What foods to eat and what foods to avoid
- How to develop a positive “Diva” mindset
- Ways to motivate yourself to make healthy choices
- How to take extreme care of you
- There is much more to managing PCOS than just diet and exercise
PCOS Diva provides easy daily tips to help you thrive with PCOS.
- “A Diva knows it’s “all about me.” Acting in your own best interests isn’t selfish. It is the only way to truly honor yourself, decrease your PCOS symptoms and increase your well-being.”
- “Yoga builds strength while promoting calm is a powerful mood booster. Many of us with PCOS can have the blues and anxiety. Yoga has been shown to increase the brain chemical GABA, which helps with anxiety.”
- “Chia seeds help regulate and sustain healthful blood sugar levels and slows the metabolism of carbs into sugars. Sprinkle ground seeds on yogurt, granola, salads casseroles or baked goods or eat them whole as a crunchy condiment or garnish.”
Download this app today and begin feeling better with PCOS!