Voted “Best Augmented Reality browser"" 4 years in a row: 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Wikitude Places allows you to ""see more"" - see things you wouldn't normally see. Wikitude's Augmented Reality connects you with the world around you in a completely new way - a truly exciting and immersive experience. By using the camera, simply hold up your smartphone or tablet and engage with your immediate surroundings. Get information on places, find restaurants, events,hotels and shooping - all through Wikitude’s field of vision.
- Explore more than 100 million places around you in augmented reality
- Discover Sights, Restaurants, Hotels, Events, Shopping
- Get detailed information on a place, give them a call, share it with your friends or even navigate to it
Note: Are you a developer, content owner or agency and want to find out how you can build exciting AR experiences based on our award winning developer platform? Visit our website: wikitude.com/sdk
We do our best to support as many devices as possible. In case you found a severe issue don’t hesitate to drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve it as soon as possible (Don’t forget to mention your device-type and OS version)."
These are the features that implements the app:
- Compression of the data connection
- Tracing of polygons and name locations on the map
- Access to descriptions of places and links to web content
- Use of GPS to display your location
- Content Search
- Choice of details displayed (sites, polygons, securities)
- send contents via email
- Filter categories to display themed on the map
Join the community by contributing to the description of the world wikimapia http://wikimapia.org
PLEASE CONTACT THE DEVELOPER BY EMAIL FOR ANY KIND OF ISSUE
Keep i mind that problems notified by negative feedbacks can't be handle because it's impossible to contact the customers. It's very important for any kind of issues to contact the developer by email. Some temporary problem about downloading and licensing aren't due to application but to google infrastructure. In detail the kind of license check about wikimapia for droid isn't agressive and is cached after first connection.
Thanks in advance
Point and track list viewer of Google map's star and Fusion Tables.
- Show point and track on Google map (Android 2.2+)
- Open map application with the point and track
- Share the point
- Create shortcut at HOME screen
This is ad-free version. (GOLD)
1. How to use
(a) import fusion tables
※Description of the risks of password
If you have that they would "save password" when logging in to Google, this app will encrypt and store the password in the internal private area of Android.
Because they can not be viewed if there is no root privileges from other apps, this area is generally safe, but for example, if the user is allowed to root privileges Malicious apps, leakage risk is not zero.
If you want to save, please recognize that point.
In addition, there a way to to this app-only password, increase the safety in the case of the leaking if.
[Google Account settings]
It is a way by issuing the "application-specific password", and of using this on Mirudake MyMap.
2. Supported data type of fusion tables
- Tracks uploaded by Yamatabi logger
- Tracks uploaded by MyTracks
- Bookmarks uploaded by Chizroid
This app is affected by the changing specification of Google.
I do the correspondence as much as possible, but there is a possibility that can not be used to not completely compatible.
WikiMapia is an open-content collaborative mapping project, aimed at marking all geographical objects in the world and providing a useful description of them. Inspired by the success of Google Maps and Wikipedia it combines an interactive web map with a wiki system. Both registered users and guests have already marked over 19,000,000 objects and this number grows every day!
- Visualizing information of WikiMapia service on Google Maps and Yandex Maps
- Search for WikiMapia objects: displaying list (and number) of founded objects with ability to navigate to chosen one
- Displaying list (and number) of objects on visible map area with ability to navigate to chosen one
- Comments adding for WM objects (with ability to authorize on WikiMapia server)
- Support for base navigation functions (including rotation and inclination)
- Ad window can be swept to the desired windows corner (in case it hides buttons on map) or you can buy the app.
For each object you can do the following:
- Get detailed description
- Choose description language
- View photographs
- Add your comments
Detailed application description and answers to the frequently asked questions you can find in FAQ (“About program” - > “FAQ”).
Please send your suggestions and bug reports to the developer e-mail.
The key features of GuideMe are:
• 3D Map
• Traffic updater
• Know your location
• Voice alerts
• Know your town
• Events updater
• Drive your way
Not over! There are many more features coming shortly.
“Why to wait; Enjoy your day-out with GuideMe!”
Maps, supported for map link sending:
The software can work in two modes:
1. With the Internet connected
In this mode the main screen shows the map. Apart from locating coordinates with GPS, cell network base stations or manual input, it is possible for user to select the location with double-click on the map.
2. Without Internet connection.
This mode has simplified interface and the map is not displayed on the main screen. Coordinates can be received either from GPS signal or through manual input.
Coordinates are sent simply with a couple of clicks: you should choose the sending method (SMS or Email), select message recipients and press Send button. In addition, it is possible to edit coordinates and message text manually or choose the map that will show the point of your location.
The software saves history, which allows reducing the number of clicks for express message sending. It is only required to get the coordinates with any convenient method, click on the contact in history list and press Send.
The software is designed for LiveGPSTracks.com travelers’ service with the support of Multimaps -mmaps.net
You are welcome to send your questions, comments and proposals to support@LiveGPSTracks.com
E' parte del più ampio progetto Artphone, che ha il fine di realizzare il censimento delle opere d'arte dei piccoli comuni italiani in collaborazione con le amministrazioni locali, per arricchire la comune conoscenza in modo pratico, veloce e innovativo.
I dati contenuti nell’App sono stati raccolti dalla popolazione residente che vive e lavora ad Amantea, una memoria storica su aspetti culturali e antropologici del territorio.
• Viewing geo-tagged photos on the world map from your own device, or from Flickr and Panoramio.
• Locations of 150000 interesting places on the map taken from Wikimapia, that dream of being photographed!
• Explore the most photographed places in the world and around you on Radar Map.
• Ability to filter displayed photos by tags.
• Navigation to the chosen photos or places using your phones GPS-system.
• A list for your favorite photos, and convenient export of their links for your blog or website.
• Compiling of your geo-coordinates in a database for attachment to photos taken by a regular camera.
• Export of the geo-coordinates in the GPX format.
Users who decide to connect to their flickr or panoramio account through PhotoTracker will enjoy extra features:
• Ability to display exclusively one’s own photos on the map.
• Automatic attachment of photos uploaded to the map (just for Flickr’ users).