AutoLocation is a Tasker plugin that lets you know when you're walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device, or when you're in a certain geographical area or spot and react to that information any way you like!
Geofencing is a new powerful location algorithm provided by Google that lets you track your location with higher accuracy and lower power consumption than ever before.
The new Android Fuse Location Provider uses all your device's location sensors to give you the best location updates possible. No longer rely on just "Net" or "GPS" like in Tasker. You can even not use any battery at all and only get location updates when other apps request them!
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoLocation is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
To use AutoLocation you must unlock the app. You have 2 options:
- Try app for free for 7 days, available in-app
- Buy AutoLocation unlock key: http://goo.gl/ENxuc
If you don't unlock the app in either of these ways, the AutoLocation Tasker conditions will never be matched.
Please contact me by email if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
- Change your settings or do any Tasker action based on your current activity
- Activities include walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device
- Advanced matching options like level of confidence of an activity and ignoring certain activities while doing others (like ignoring phone tilting while walking)
- You have access to these Tasker variables in the Entry Task (and only in the Entry Task) of an "AutoLocation Activities" condition:
- %alactivity (IN_VEHICLE = 0; ON_BICYCLE = 1;ON_FOOT = 2; STILL = 3; UNKNOWN = 4; TILTING = 5;)
- %alactivitydesc (description for the above code)
- %alactivityconf (confidence level that the detected activity is correct; from 0 to 100)
- You can activate or deactivate the Activity Monitor at any time with a Tasker plugin action
- Change your settings in Tasker based on your physical location
- Please leave Wifi on when using Geofences. Users have reported that these don't work well when Wifi is off.
- Geofencing is a new powerful algorithm provided by Google that is more battery efficient and more accurate than Tasker's built in location condition. Take a look at this video presentaion to see how it compares to the regular tracking methods Tasker uses: http://goo.gl/Pf1bj
- Add as many as 100 Geofences to always keep track of your whereabouts
- If you find you are being reported to enter and exit a Geofence several times in a row try making the Geofence circle a bit bigger
- Long-touch the map while adding a Geofence to switch between views (normal, sattelite or hybrid)
Fuse Location Monitor:
- Get your location using high-accuracy, better battery life or using no battery at all!
- Variables available on the Location condition's entry task:
IMPORTANT: You can enable/disable/toggle these monitors from inside Tasker itself with the "AutoLocation Activities" and "AutoLocation Geofences" plugin actions
- If you like to jog on saturdays, start music player when the walking activity is detected on a saturday morning
- Start navigation app if the "in vehicle" activity is detected right after you left the "Home" geofence
- Make phone silent if you're in the "Work" geofence and are in the "Still" activity
- Send an AutoRemote Notification to your wife when you enter the "Market" geofence, asking her if she needs anything
- And many many more!Your limit is your imagination!
Please don't rate the app 1 star because it's not a standalone app. Contact me for a refund if you've bought it thinking otherwise.
AutoCast is a Tasker plugin. You need to have Tasker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm) installed to use most of its features, so please be aware of that before using it.
You can get a free trial of Tasker here: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html
Also, to create everything you see in the demo video you need other Tasker plugins. Please read the video description. Please don't rate the app 1 star because of this. This is not supposed to be a standalone app at all. Thank you for understanding.
Learn all about AutoCast here: http://joaoapps.com/autocast/
This is a demo version of the app with these restrictions:you'll always cast pre-determined images, audio and video. Text you cast with the lite version will be prepended with "AutoCast Demo".
Get the full app by buying the unlocker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joaomgcd.autocast.unlock) or an in-app purchase.
AutoCast is a Tasker plugin that gives you full control over your Chromecast. It not only enables you to cast images, audio and video from Tasker, but you can also cast and control many other local or web contents, like YouTube videos and playlists, notifications, voice, and web pages! You can also take over other apps that are being cast and control their playback!
CUSTOM SCREENS (Learn how to create one here: http://joaoapps.com/autocast/custom-screens/)
In AutoCast anything you cast is a custom screen.
- "Full Screen Media". Here you can cast video, photos and audio in full screen, so they look their best. For example you can cast a slideshow and at the same time listen to the system Audio from your phone. Or you can be watching a movie in AutoCast while you receive all your Android notifications on your TV. You can even watch a slideshow of photos and videos, all in a row.
- "Alternate Home Screen". Here you have a screen that is really similar to the built-in Chromecast homescreen, but it shows whatever photos you want and you can add any info you like on to it, like the current weather, or if the heater in your house is currently on. Like in all screens you also get all the goodies of an AutoCast screen, so you can get notifications on it for example, or you can play some music in the background.
You can also cast any existing web page you like, assuming that the page allows for this.
My goal with AutoCast is that people from around the world start creating their own awesome custom screens which you can then easily import into AutoCast and use.
In AutoCast you can cast a YouTube video or playlist on to any screen. With the help of AutoShare you can cast a YouTube video from your Android Web Browser for example. Or with the help of AutoRemote you can cast a playlist from the YouTube Website.
With AutoCast you can cast media from an ever growing list of websites and sources like Dropbox, Vimeo, Flickr, Gametrailers and more! For example, you can cast all the photos on the Flickr explore page as a slideshow. Or you can cast a Gametrailers video from your favourite RSS reader on Android.
Because AutoCast can also send messages from your Chromecast to your Android device, you can also create collaborative casting apps, like a photo editor where multiple people are editing the same image.
CONTROL AND INFO
You can control the playback of media in AutoCast as well as some other apps like YouTube, Google Play Music or Plex. You can also get info on what is currently playing, so you could build a remote Chromecast controller on your PC for example.The possibilities are endless!
Here you'll find a great collection of apps that will make your life easier than ever before!
You'll also find ready-to-use Tasker projects, profiles and tasks that take advantage of what the AutoApps can offer.
The in-app purchases in this app will be made with the account that installed the app. So if you want to purchase stuff from a secondary account, install this app from that account. :) Let me know if you have any issues with this.
You can choose to subscribe to AutoApps or buy every app separately. AutoApps provides access to all 20+ Auto-plugins for $1.35/mo as well as exclusive access to Alpha apps not yet ready for primetime, like AutoXBMC and AutoYouTube. Alpha apps are apps that I started developing but are often very incomplete or may not work at all, so please don't expect to get fully functional apps from these. They are just a perk that I make available for subscribers instead of keeping them on my hard-drive like I have done until now :)
The AutoApps are typically available to purchase separately for between $.99 and $3.99, and as you start to expand your Tasker automation, you'll certainly be coming across more of them. Each AutoApp plugin provides extended access to APIs offered by Android and various software platforms, directly in to Tasker. There is a growing Google+ community of thousands of members that provide support and how-to guides to help you when you need it.
Subscribing to AutoApps is entirely optional, each Auto-plugin is still available for purchase with a free trial in Google Play. As well as being an affordable way to try out multiple Auto-plugins at once, subscription to AutoApps is another way to say thank you and support further development.
If you have a problem regarding any purchase you have made within AutoApps, please contact me directly so I can quickly figure out what's wrong and try to fix it ASAP. :) Thanks in advance.
Special thank to Simon Hoffman for creating the Google Play video. Check his YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0sY2wDQTzphxB2Z1Q8t9Sw
Automate Your Life!
***Featured by: The Guardian UK, CBS News, FOX News, and ABC News!****
OTTER manages texts whether you are at home, in the office or, most importantly, driving on our highways...
- Manual Mode with three One Touch Text Response buttons
- Texting Auto Reply with Timer Options
- GPS Mode (Text alerts + phone ringer silenced; bluetooth friendly
- Pre loaded, editable response groups
- Parental Control (GPS based, password protected)
- NO recurring fees
OTTER enables you to control your texting habits with the first of it's kind GPS based Texting Auto-Reply feature. When your vehicle exceeds 10 mph (16 kph), OTTER will silence all primary text notifications (chimes, beeps, buzzes) and auto-reply indicating that you are driving. All phone ring tones are also silenced while driving unless you have a bluetooth enabled.
Quickly let your friends know that you'll get back to them in those situations when you don't have time or inclination to write a full text reply. Groups of fully editable text responses can be saved, and quickly retrieved. Create a group of text responses for each friend, each day of the week! You can even break the text & drive temptation thereby increasing your chances of actually making to the party by 23 times!
OTTER will become an integral part of your business life by increasing productivity in the workplace. A timer auto-reply function manages incoming texts during specific times such as the daily commute, a doctor's rounds, or an import meeting. Even in manual mode, you can respond to an incoming text in a fraction of a second, allowing you to focus on the task at hand while giving you the peace of mind that their incoming texts have been addressed. Large companies can address their Text and Drive liability with OTTER and increase the personal productivity of their employees
*Requires Android OS 2.2 or higher