Answer Machine replies pre-made custom messages via SMS to people that message you. All auto-replies can be logged in the application for future viewing and can be cleared when no longer needed.
Custom Away Messages can be created to notify your recipient of why you are not available and when you can get back to them. You can make as many Away Messages as you want. Messages are saved to your phone and can be set in Answer Machine's main application menu.
Recipient Filtering allows you to filter who receives the auto-responses. The three current filtering options are "Just Contacts", "Blacklisting", and "Whitelisting". Just Contacts will only reply to an individual, who's number appears in your Contact list. Blacklisting will NOT respond to registered recipients on the Blacklist. Whitelisting will ONLY respond to the registered recipients on the Whitelist.
With Answer Machine you are in control of how a recipient views your messages. With the "Inform Recipient" option, an [Answer Machine]: prefix will be added to your messages to let the individual know that what they are getting is an Away Message.
For those who don't want the application to seem like a service, Response Delay will delay auto-responses for either 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, or 5 minutes to make responses seem more natural to their recipients.
Repeat Responses is for when you really cannot be bothered. You need your recipients to leave you alone and know that now is NOT the time. With Repeat Responses enabled, if a recipient messages you multiple times while the app is running, it will respond as many times as they inquire.
Notes for Answer Machine on Some Devices:
Some Application, such as but not limited to, custom dialers and custom text messaging applications may impede how Answer Machine works! If you are using a custom dialer or custom text messaging application, your experience with Answer Machine may vary. This may also be the case with HTC's, Motorola's, and Samsung's custom OEM Overlay text/phone applications.
It is always recommended to backup your information USING Answer Machine's Backup procedure and uninstall Answer Machine completely. Then install the application off the market and use Answer Machine's Restore procedure to restore your preferences/messages/filters/etc.. However...
This is version free with advertising, you can checkout ultimate version here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigthinking.paid.smssecret to remove advertising and get more function, support 24/7
SMS Secret help you hide all sms on list contact secret and protected you
When you received a sms, if sender is secret contact, that message will don't show on messsage application default, it will automatic move to SMS Secret app
And SMS Secret is hidden app, no icon, no information for app, when you want open app, you can make a call to 9999, SMS Secret will display for you use
Ok, so How to use ?
1. Reboot your device after install SMS Secret
2. To open SMS Secret : Make a call to 9999 (You can edit this phone on settings page)
3. Add Contact to protected SMS for that contact
4. On Setting page you can change default phone number to open app
5. Addition, you can setting a pin code to access app, if you don't want using pin code, you can setting is empty
6. And when you reciever a sms secret, app will display a notification with message 'Have a good day !' , that sms will only showing on SMS Secrect.
7. The end, you can buy ultimate verion to remove advertising and more function, support 24/7
8. Thank you for using app !
- sms free
- secret sms
- custom sms
- sms message
- hidden sms with contact special
AutoLocation is a Tasker plugin that lets you know when you're walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device, or when you're in a certain geographical area or spot and react to that information any way you like!
Geofencing is a new powerful location algorithm provided by Google that lets you track your location with higher accuracy and lower power consumption than ever before.
The new Android Fuse Location Provider uses all your device's location sensors to give you the best location updates possible. No longer rely on just "Net" or "GPS" like in Tasker. You can even not use any battery at all and only get location updates when other apps request them!
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoLocation is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
To use AutoLocation you must unlock the app. You have 2 options:
- Try app for free for 7 days, available in-app
- Buy AutoLocation unlock key: http://goo.gl/ENxuc
If you don't unlock the app in either of these ways, the AutoLocation Tasker conditions will never be matched.
Please contact me by email if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
- Change your settings or do any Tasker action based on your current activity
- Activities include walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device
- Advanced matching options like level of confidence of an activity and ignoring certain activities while doing others (like ignoring phone tilting while walking)
- You have access to these Tasker variables in the Entry Task (and only in the Entry Task) of an "AutoLocation Activities" condition:
- %alactivity (IN_VEHICLE = 0; ON_BICYCLE = 1;ON_FOOT = 2; STILL = 3; UNKNOWN = 4; TILTING = 5;)
- %alactivitydesc (description for the above code)
- %alactivityconf (confidence level that the detected activity is correct; from 0 to 100)
- You can activate or deactivate the Activity Monitor at any time with a Tasker plugin action
- Change your settings in Tasker based on your physical location
- Please leave Wifi on when using Geofences. Users have reported that these don't work well when Wifi is off.
- Geofencing is a new powerful algorithm provided by Google that is more battery efficient and more accurate than Tasker's built in location condition. Take a look at this video presentaion to see how it compares to the regular tracking methods Tasker uses: http://goo.gl/Pf1bj
- Add as many as 100 Geofences to always keep track of your whereabouts
- If you find you are being reported to enter and exit a Geofence several times in a row try making the Geofence circle a bit bigger
- Long-touch the map while adding a Geofence to switch between views (normal, sattelite or hybrid)
Fuse Location Monitor:
- Get your location using high-accuracy, better battery life or using no battery at all!
- Variables available on the Location condition's entry task:
IMPORTANT: You can enable/disable/toggle these monitors from inside Tasker itself with the "AutoLocation Activities" and "AutoLocation Geofences" plugin actions
- If you like to jog on saturdays, start music player when the walking activity is detected on a saturday morning
- Start navigation app if the "in vehicle" activity is detected right after you left the "Home" geofence
- Make phone silent if you're in the "Work" geofence and are in the "Still" activity
- Send an AutoRemote Notification to your wife when you enter the "Market" geofence, asking her if she needs anything
- And many many more!Your limit is your imagination!
There are several predefined auto response that can be used or you can create your own
Auto reply to both Texts and Calls
Custom Auto Reply messages
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACTIVATION CODE FOR THIS PROGRAM DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT
Smser is a mobile application that reads text messages aloud in real time and automatically responds
Supports the following message types:
1. Tap once to play the message
2. Tap twice to send quick reply via SMS or e-mail
3. Tap 3 times to call back
4. Read messages using any Text-to-Speech engine installed on your device
5. Easily enable/disable reading messages
* See the AllAboutAndroid TwitTV review our app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpsA4eich6c&feature=youtu.be
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can keep the phone silent during office hours, meetings or calendar appointments, and for the night
* It can keep the phone silent & vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Instant mute timer can be started with just 1 click, unmuted automatically when timer expires
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are silenced
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange & Touchdown
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is silenced (during Trial period)
* You can allow separate whitelist groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel silent mode when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
* Start muting a few minutes early for meetings on the calendar
This free version of Do Not Disturb app includes no ads. If you like this app, you can support it by buying the premium version. Otherwise the following premium features will expire after 2 weeks:
* Whitelist support
* SMS auto-response
* Calendar selection & Touchdown support
* Early cancel & early mute support
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AllAboutAndroid - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
Note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Also, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
***Featured by: The Guardian UK, CBS News, FOX News, and ABC News!****
OTTER manages texts whether you are at home, in the office or, most importantly, driving on our highways...
- Manual Mode with three One Touch Text Response buttons
- Texting Auto Reply with Timer Options
- GPS Mode (Text alerts + phone ringer silenced; bluetooth friendly
- Pre loaded, editable response groups
- Parental Control (GPS based, password protected)
- NO recurring fees
OTTER enables you to control your texting habits with the first of it's kind GPS based Texting Auto-Reply feature. When your vehicle exceeds 10 mph (16 kph), OTTER will silence all primary text notifications (chimes, beeps, buzzes) and auto-reply indicating that you are driving. All phone ring tones are also silenced while driving unless you have a bluetooth enabled.
Quickly let your friends know that you'll get back to them in those situations when you don't have time or inclination to write a full text reply. Groups of fully editable text responses can be saved, and quickly retrieved. Create a group of text responses for each friend, each day of the week! You can even break the text & drive temptation thereby increasing your chances of actually making to the party by 23 times!
OTTER will become an integral part of your business life by increasing productivity in the workplace. A timer auto-reply function manages incoming texts during specific times such as the daily commute, a doctor's rounds, or an import meeting. Even in manual mode, you can respond to an incoming text in a fraction of a second, allowing you to focus on the task at hand while giving you the peace of mind that their incoming texts have been addressed. Large companies can address their Text and Drive liability with OTTER and increase the personal productivity of their employees
*Requires Android OS 2.2 or higher