The otter already gained some fame. Because he is so cute. He is also a famous otter.
Try it out now and feel the otter responding to your input.
Picture by: wwarby
Do you, like most people, find it hard to stay focused on the road while your cell phone tempts you? But is turning it off the best way to curb texting-while-driving? Let Safely Go receive your calls and texts, keeping you connected and responsible, and making you — and the road — safer.
SAFELY GO IS YOUR ONE-CLICK TICKET TO DISTRACTION-FREE DRIVING:
☆ Allows only calls and texts only from your 3 “VIP Contacts” (like your family or boss)
☆ Tells everyone else you’re on the road and driving safely, through automatic text replies
☆ Enables calls through your Bluetooth or other hands-free device
☆ Gives you access only to your top 3 “Driving Apps” (like maps, navigation, or music)
SAFELY GO CAN ALSO KEEP YOU FOCUSED ON MORE THAN JUST THE ROAD:
- Lock your phone to minimize distractions during meetings, class, and family time
- Practice “digital wellness” by being in control of your phone, not “compelled” by it
- Work and play better, by concentrating on being where you are, while effortlessly letting contacts know you’ll get back to them soon
Like our style? Then you'll love us on Facebook!
☆ Visit us and we’ll send you a free puppy: http://www.facebook.com/Safely
Want great tips for teaching your kids healthy digital habits?
☆ Check out the Safely Times newsletter: http://www.safely.com/safely-times
And for details on the entire Safely Family Essentials™ suite of apps, visit www.safely.com.
1. Auto reply to any incoming SMS (texting).
2. The auto reply message can be customized
3. Text-to-Voice, reading out loud the incoming text message.
4. Touch/tap on the text message to call back.
5. This app will not use up your Data because it does not use it. You can use any smartphone without Data nor WiFi. It only requires Texting (SMS) and phone activation.
6. New: Assign phone numbers into aliases by tapping the "Log & Alias" button. Incoming text/SMS will display the alias. Text-to-Voice will also read it out loud. You can be creative and have fun with it.
7. GPS Features if enabled:
a. GPS location is refreshed every minute to conserve power.
b. Allows the app to close when it detects the speed below a certain speed (customizable) in the last 10 minutes, which means you are not driving.
c. If enabled, a password protected feature to allow your love one to track your location. Your love one simply send a message of the password and it will auto reply the link to your location on the map.
If you would like to run this app automatically when you start the car, and close the app when you turn off the car, one way to do it is by using the Smart Connect app. Here is the instruction:
1. Have a dedicated Bluetooth in the car. If your car doesn’t have a built-in Bluetooth system, buy a Bluetooth device such as an audio Bluetooth. Pair the Bluetooth to your cellphone and make a Bluetooth connection. The idea is whenever you start the car, your cellphone will automatically connect to the Bluetooth device. It also means the Bluetooth in your cellphone has to be on all the time, and the Bluetooth device has to be plug-in all the time.
2. Download the Smart Connect app from Google Store.
3. Open the Smart-Connect app, add an “Event”
4. Add the Bluetooth device in the car
5. Go to the next screen and “Add start action”
6. Select “Start application”
7. Select “noSMSwhileDriving”. This will run my app when the Bluetooth connection is established.
8. Optional auto shut off:
a. This optional, it’s not needed if you enable the GPS feature (above which will automatically shut the app off after not driving for 10 minutes)
b. Select “Add end action”
c. Select “Send text message”
d. Enter your own cellphone number. And the message is “STOP noSMSwhileDriving” (without the quotes). When the Bluetooth connection is lost after you turn off the car, the Smart Connect will send a text message to yourself with the “STOP noSMSwhileDriving” message. My app will detect that message and shut down my app automatically.
9. Enter any name for the Smart-Connect Event, and finish the step. The Smart-Connect set up is completed
10. Now whenever you start the car, my app (noSMSwhileDriving app) will start automatically. The app will close automatically when you turn off your car. That way you don’t have to think about it.
What percentage of your daily texts, emails and calls come from your people wanting to know,
basically... Where You @? - 15%?, 20%? or more?
App downloads and runs on Android phones, however ANY smartphone can obtain the location of any Where You @? activated phone!
Focus on driving or a meeting by instantly reducing location based texts, emails and calls. Husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends… can avoid over texting just for location
Parents keep tabs on your teen drivers without distracting them further. Employers do not need employees or delivery trucks to check in all the time
Aids law enforcement with Amber Alerts / Missing or Persons. Doubles as an instant phone finder or even to help get a friend to your location quickly
*Standard text message rates apply.
Brought to you by OTTER LLC - makers of the popular Text and Drive solution - OTTER (One Touch Text Response)
Engineered by PugetWorks of Seattle