- Simple and beautiful interface.
- Supports Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Cool widgets! Try shortcuts on 4x1 widget! Or try 2x1 widget!
Why do our app need those permissions?
- Network communication: data need to be downloaded.
- Your location: in case you use geolocation.
- Phone calls: we need to read phone state so we can automatically update widgets after booting when detecting an Internet connection.
- System tools: change Wi-Fi state in case you use the switch available on widget 4x1.
✔ your own photo for every favorite place;
✔ weather forecast for 7 days;
✔ detailed forecast for 48 hours;
✔ geomagnetic storm and other alerts;
✔ local weather;
✔ quick switching through favorite places;
✔ widgets for home screen;
✔ support of Russian, Ukrainian and English languages.
You can check weekly forecasts, 3hr forecasts, current conditions, time and date all over the world.
World Weather Alarm
Rain radar & satellite map view
*Please feel free to send any request or question by e-mail. We are always happy to hear them in order to improve our application.)
* Task killer apps and security apps usually make apps unstable, so please put "World Weather Clock Widget" to these apps' exclusion list.
* If the application is not found in the list of widgets, please check whether it has been moved to the SD card, then move it back to the internal storage.
* The reconfiguration of the widget is explained at the bottom.
* We apologize in advance for updating this application fairly frequently to develop it speedy.
Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Special thanks: Open Weather Map, Microsoft, NASA, JAXA
- (New!) Premium icon: Mono white
- Revise 4x2 4x1 layout
- (New!) Add an option to show forecasts and alarms in your calendar (supported in Android ver 4.0 and forward)
・(New!) Opened the weather icon store
・(New!!) World Alarm Clock
・(New!!) Photo background
- Added translations for Danish, Finnish and Norwegian
- Improved translations for Swedish
- (New!) Show three hour forecast for all countries
- Fixed an issue on 4x2 widget in Hebrew
- (New!) Show three hour forecast for HK JP CN KR GB
- (New!!)Show three hour forecasts for US
- Enhanced the showing speed of detailed weather
- Improved FAQ
- Doubled the density of the rain radar map
- (New!) Now supports weather forecasts in 45 languages
— Added: Afrikaans, Chinese, Indonesian, Malay, Swahili, Taiwanese, Zulu
- Added FAQ
- (new!) Launched rain radar history
- Use pictograph for the weather condition titles (for 4x2, 4x1)
- Fixed bugs
- Improved Settings
- (New!) White background
- Improved battery usage when using GPS
- (New!) Added new icon theme "Glass"
- Show weather forecast of major cities in maps page of widgets
- Added new fonts
- Added "wood pattern" in the background list
- Added 4x2 size
- Added high-resolution icons
- Added weather map
- Added the functionality to customize the text color
- Added the list of weather clock widgets which can be launched from the application icon
- All tutorials in French are now ready
- Map view now available
-- (New!) Rain radar, satellite view and maps
- Added a function to report bugs
- Added 4x1 widget (Please see screen shots)
- Added translations (20+ languages)
- Added an option to select the background
* GPS-based forecasts
* Weather forecasts all over the world (more than 197 countries).
* 3rh forecasts
* Weekly weather forecasts
* Current condition in the status bar.
* Rich options for icons backgrounds and fonts
* Compact display mode for small screen devices
* Detailed settings (e.g. refresh rate and time adjustment)
* Supports 20+ languages
* GPS location and forecast information are updated every hour. If you want to update them manually, please tap the "Update now" button.
* If there are some errors, please reinstall the application and then reboot the device.
* If the time zone displayed is incorrect, please let us know by e-mail.
* Rain radar is cached for 1 hour.
How to reconfigure the widget:
1. Tap a widget to open the weekly forecasts page
2. Click the menu button of the device or tap the gear button on the left of the page
3. Tap the "Settings" button
(world, weather, forecast, clock, date, rain, humidity, wind)
English name: World Weather Clock Widget
Since: 10 Jul 2009
Weather Forecast UK displays the highest quality UK weather forecast and radar data (such as rainfall radar or surface pressure charts) available sourced directly from the Met Office, one of the world leaders in weather forecasting. Get right to the detail you want to see quickly and easily. Customise the data just how you want to see it.
Weather Forecast: UK is fast, easy to use and accurate.
* Five day detailed forecast in 3 hour time intervals
* Forecast radar maps for rainfall, temperature, cloud cover and combined cloud and rain
* 15 minute observation radar maps for rainfall, satellite (IR, visible and IR/rainfall), lightning and (daily) sea surface temperatures
* Charts and graphs of your weather data
* High level mountain area risk
* Surface pressure chart stretching from mid-Atlantic to Eastern Europe
* Severe weather warnings integrated into application and widgets
* Home screen widgets available in 4 different sizes
* Fast easy switching between multiple locations with recent location history
* Sunrise and sunset times
* Configurable display of data - show only what you want
* Latest observation data from official Met Office observation locations
* Textual forecast for up to 15 days
* Move to SD Card option
* Can be used horizontally or vertically (useful for tablets)
Google maps is used for rainfall radar and other map views. Data is available at 10 different zoom levels across multiple time steps with both recent observations and forecasts into the future (only one time step available in the free version). Radar data covers all of the UK and Ireland, while the surface pressure starts in the mid-Atlantic region stretching to Eastern Europe, going as far North as Iceland and as far South as Spain. Your current location is (optionally) overlaid on the map as well.
This application uses the latest up to date forecast data available from the Met Office for the entire United Kingdom (including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) via access to almost 5,000 unique forecast locations. Configure the display for just the information you want to see including time, temperature, weather description, weather image, feels like temperature, wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, visibility, relative humidity and ultra violet index (UV).
Available configurable units include
Temperature: Celsius and Fahrenheit
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort
Pressure: Hecopascal (hPa), Millibar (mb), Inches Mercury (in Hg) and Millimetres Mecury (mm Hg)
Visibility: Kilometres, Metres, Miles, Feet and Descriptive text
High level risk information is available for Brecon Beacons, East Highland, Lake District, Peak District, Snowdonia, West Highland and Yorkshire Dales mountain areas. Upgrade to the paid version to access the detailed forecast for these regions.
Problems? Ideas for improvement? Feature request? Please contact me via the 'About' tab in the application's menu. If you do have a problem, please don't just leave negative feedback or rating. I can provide you much better support via email!
* This edition is ad supported. Upgrade to the premium version to get access to premium version only widgets, access to all available charts, access to detailed mountain forecasts and the ability to view past and future radar and chart forecasts on the maps view.
Connect with Weather Forecast: UK
On Facebook: http://on.fb.me/xlayxR
On Twitter: @WeatherFrcst_UK
Note: Though this application uses MetOffice data, it is not an official Met Office application and the author has no affiliation or involvement with the Met Office.
Climate and temperature celsius farenheit
More from developer
“Ourcast reminds me of ‘Back to the Future 2 when Doc Brown can tell the precise moment that it will stop raining.” -Dan Rowinski, Read Write Web
“Ourcast aims to replace the weatherman with statistics and crowdsourcing.” -Sarah Kessler, Mashable
“Ourcast is social weather done right.” -Kevin Stout, 148Apps
CORRECTING THE WEATHER, TOGETHER
Minutely is the first weather app to combine the power of crowdsourced reports with traditional weather forecasting data. This allows Minutely to not only provide users with the most accurate information possible, while allowing them to help refine the prediction, creating an incredibly accurate short-term, hyper-local weather forecast. Help us fix the weather.
3D REAL-TIME RADAR
Minutely also provides users with the world’s first mobile real-time 3D weather radar right on your phone. Accurately understand the size of what’s coming towards your area with our one of a kind volumetric information. You won’t find us massaging the data with pretty animations. We want to prepare you for what’s out there!
FULL-FEATURED WEATHER DATA
Minutely is a full featured weather app that gives you all the information you will need to make the right decisions when planning your daily excursion into the elements. Going for a run? Riding to work? Just want to know how hot its going to get and when? Check Minutely and plan your outdoor activities with confidence.
- 9 day (2+7) weather forecasts covering the continental USA
- Hyper-local 2 hour down to the minute weather forecasts for the continental USA.
- Night mode with moon-phase animation based on your location.
- Current temperature reading with high / low for the day.
- 24 hour temperature with chance of rain graph.
- Sunrise and sunset times.
Simply and easily report your weather conditions through the app’s main forecast screen. While making our weather predictions more accurate for everyone, you can also see all the reports by other users across the country. Share your reports with your friends on Facebook and Twitter to help your friends fight the elements outside the door.
You’re not out there alone. We’re solving weather together.
NOTE: Requires Android 2.3 and up.