According to Hindu Vedic astrology, the unfavourable positions of planets in our birth chart, also known as KUNDLI or KURIPPU, are responsible for all the negativity's and hardships in our lives.
Vedic mantra and Beej mantra (also termed as 'Tantric mantra') are most popular to honour the planets and influence them positively. These mantras are believed to be given by God, to help us to be positive and successful in our lives.
We have developed Navagraha Mantra app to help you keep these powerful mantras and remedies with you so that you can access them anytime when you need God's guidance in your life.
✭✭✭ Also check out free Kundli app from Astrovidya.ca and iPageit.com ✭✭✭
THE BEST WAY TO LEARN ANY STOTRAM ON THE GO... "VEDHA PATASHALA SERIES"
Features of Navagraha Stotram App :-
The App is specially designed to accommodate unique features like
1. Gurukulam way of learning.
2. Multi language support (Sanskrit, English, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam and more to be included)
3.Text Auto Scroll relative to the Audio.
4. Highlighted text in a bigger size, in the middle of the screen.
5. Two speed levels.
6. Search utility for easy traversing.
Navagraha, The nine planets that rules the fate of man kind and all living beings.
The Navagraha Stotras are the Mantras for the nine planets, to appease them to get benefic influence and blessings from the Grahas.
The Mantras were written by Shri Veda Vyas Maharishi, when recited with full concentration, devotion and faith, is said to remove all the negative effects caused by the grahas.
And reciting these mantras removes all our threefold afflictions – if any, from the nine planets.
We also do receive abundant pleasures, have a sound and good health.
For more benefic results, know your current Mahadasa and Bhukthi period running, and recite the specific graha's stotram, the number of times mentioned below.
For the Graha as per vimshotari Dasa System.
Surya - 6 years (6 times daily)
Chandra - 10 years
Mangal - 7 years
Budha - 17 years
Guru - 16 years
Shukra - 20 years
Shani - 19 years
Rahu - 18 years
Ketu - 7 years
It is extremely good to recite all the 9 mantras every day with faith.
It is so good to have this app on your phone. Play it on a daily basis, feel the bliss and get the blessings!
TAGS: slokam, mantram, hindu, culture, religion.
Chanting Mantra will fill your life with peace and calmness. It can make your life even more beneficial because mantra is a very personalized way of meditating.
This app includes the following list of Mantras:
#Durga Gyaetri Mantra
#Shri Krishna Mantra
#Lakshmi Gayatri Mantra
Activate, strengthen and cleanse the Chakras in your system with the help of Mantras! Meditate with full devotion by listening to these Mantras to attain peace and tranquility. Install this app on your Android phone and listen to it whenever you feel like. It will assist you in your daily sadhna as well.
Besides, you can also create your own jap of the Mantras that you recite. So download it now and install the apps for a never ending Mantra recitation.
THE BEST WAY TO LEARN ANY SUKTAM ON THE GO... "VEDHA PATASHALA SERIES"
Navagraha Suktam is a part of holy vedham.
This great mantram is recited in Navagraha Homam to appease the nine planets and its adhi devathas (The Lord of the Planets).
Parasara maharishi in his 'Brihat Parasara Hora sastra' has recommended to recite this set of 9 planet's japam (Mantras) as a remedial measure to obtain relief from the malevolence effect of those planets, for the benefit of the mankind.
Prescribed no.of.their recitation are given as follows :
Sun : 7000 times
Moon : 11000 times
Mars : 11000 times
Mercury : 9000 times
Jupiter : 19000 times
Venus : 16000 times
Saturn : 23000 times
Rahu : 18000 times
Ketu : 17000 times
Who can Recite Navagraha Suktam and how ? :-
- To begin with , it is recommended to start learning Navagraha Suktam from a Guru, since, it is supposedly the traditional way of learning any Vedic Hymns or Stotras.
- Navagraha Suktam, unlike other Slokas or Mantras, has great significance, when its notations are recited in the appropriate pitch. The notation for marking the syllables for chanting is generally known as the swara notation, signifying the pitch variation applicable to the vowel in the syllable.
The following are the most common notations used:
1) Unmarked letters are - ' udaata ' (no change in the pitch)
2) If you see a horizontal line below a letter, you have to drop the pitch – ' anudaata '
3) If you see a vertical line above a letter, you have to raise the pitch – ' swarita '.
4) If you see a double vertical line above a letter, you to raise and the pitch and stretch it –' deergha swarita '.
5) In specific instances the swara of the previous letter is carried till the next occurring anudata or till the end of that pada or mantra - ' Prachaya '
Flexi Features of Navagraha Suktam App :-
Our app makes the above procedure so simple in providing you all the 9 mantras in 2 languages – English and Sanskrit with audio enabled. The text gets auto scrolled as you read or follow the mantra, which makes learning much easier.
You also get 3 speed levels – Slow, Normal & Fast as per your convenience.
It is so good to have this app on your phone. Play it on a daily basis, feel the bliss and get the blessings!
This is an ad-supported version with Limited Features. Full audio for all speeds with relative text scrolling, Upgrade to PRO version.
TAGS: slokam, mantram, sooktam, devotion, bhakti, bakthi. astrology, vedic, horoscope, dosha, dhosha, rasi, nakshatra, dasa, bhukthi, hindu, culture, religion.
The vibration of these sounds helps activate, strengthen and cleanse the chakras.
The chakras are energy points that govern the physical body and regulate the uptake and energy expenditure in non-initiated or underdeveloped spiritually are closed or slightly open, when we develop our etheric, open the chakras.
The word chakra means wheel in Sanskrit and refers to the wheel of etheric energy that gives life to a part of the physical body.
The energies directed to an astral body chakra also act on the physical body. To balance the flow of energy and marshal the different chakras there to open them and exercise them. The stones for your vibrational energy, help us, induce and achieve the desired effect.
Lord Kubera is the God of wealth, money, prosperity. The God's treasurer denotes wealth, money, power, fame and success in business as well as acquisition and accumulation of wealth. Therefore Kubera mantra is a very effective among all mantras for financial prosperity when all other methods do not bear fruits. Worshipping Kubera by reciting mantras on a regular basis brings about a distinct change in one's prosperity and luck though, of course, effort remains paramount. The people scare of money due to malefic effects in horoscopes must recite this mantra to pray and overcome the financial problems as per indian vedic astrology.
OM SHREEM OM HREEM
SHREEM HREEM KLEEM
It is composed of bija mantras, rough meanings: Shreem for Lakshmi (love, beauty, health, prosperity), Hreem for Great Goddess/Sun (illumination/dispel illusion), kleem for Kama/Krishna (love and fulfiller of desires from material to moksha, where your intention is) and Vitteswaraay (Kubera)
Lord Kuber (or Kubera or Kuvera) is believed to be the lord of riches and wealth in Hinduism. Kuber Sadhana is considered a great way of pleasing the lord to bestow one with wealth and fortune. Kuber is many a times called the treasurer of demi-gods. If pleased with you the lord opens avenues of wealth and riches for believers. Lord Kuber is also believes to be the head of the Yakshas (savage beings). The Yakshas are both human and demon and are responsible for the security of the treasures hidden beneath the earth of the great mountain Himalayas.
Mantra es sonido, vibración. Todo en el universo vibra y Tú vibras. Los sabios que conocieron el principio del sonido crearon los mantras de interiorización, porque conocían el poder que yace detrás de la palabra.
Con esta aplicación puedes conocer lo que significan, su uso y aprender los mantras básicos. Te servirán para relajarte, limpiar tu mente y poder así enfocarte en tus intereses, definir objetivos, elevar tu calidad de vida, y tener una cotidianeidad más fructífera y feliz.
Te proporcionamos una enseñanza sencilla y consejos, ponlos en práctica y recomiéndalo a tus amigos!!!
También encontrarás frases de sabiduría oriental que te inspirarán, puedes subirlas a Facebook o mandar por mail.
Vashikaran Mantra For Love Vashikaran mantra is also used to get love. Vashikaran mantra for love is very powerful mantra and bring results soon. Vashikaran mantra for love includes baba balak nath vashikaran mantras, powerful hanuman mantras for love back, Shiva mantra for getting your ex boyfriend or girlfriend back, successful mantras to bring back lost love forever with you, Vashikara Mantra for husband or wife.
Vashikaran Specialist Vashikaran mantra should be used under the guidance of vashikaran specialist. Otherwise it can harm the sadhak (doer) and targeted person as well.
Free Vashikaran mantra to get lost love back, control wife or husband, control your lover's mind, control your child, vashikaran of boss etc.
Vashikaran is a tantric process which is used to influence and attract someone. If your intention is fair and your love is true then Vashikaran can for sure solve your problem.
Astrologers have given astrological tricks to solve common problems of life.
This app consists of those tricks.
Most of the people think that Vashikaran is Black magic but this is not true. Vashikaran can be used for solving many problems in life, such as :-
- To get lost love back
- To make relation stronger
- To convince parents for marriage
- To attract and influence someone for friendship
- To remove hurdles from love marriage
- Solving Husband-Wife relation problems.
About :Avalokiteśvara (Sanskrit: अवलोकितेश्वर lit. "Lord who looks down") is a bodhisattva who embodies the compassion of all Buddhas. Portrayed in different cultures as either male or female, Avalokiteśvara is one of the more widely revered bodhisattvas in mainstream Mahayana Buddhism, as well as unofficially in Theravada Buddhism.
Vishnu is the Supreme god in the Vaishnavite tradition of Hinduism.In the Puranas, Vishnu is described as having the divine colour of water filled clouds, four-armed, holding a lotus, mace, shankha (conch) and chakra (wheel). Vishnu is also described in the Bhagavad Gita as having a 'Universal Form' (Vishvarupa) which is beyond the ordinary limits of human perception or imagination.
In almost all Hindu denominations, Vishnu is either worshipped directly or in the form of his ten avatara, most famous of whom are Rama and Krishna.
This app is dedicated to bhagwan vishnu.
Please, let us know what mantras you want to see in the next versions - leave us a comment on dadaosoft.blogspot.com or send a letter to email@example.com
New to meditation? How about listening to a 15 min meditation routine. Why not make meditation as part of your daily routine and achieve inner peace? If you already do, you can use this app as a simple yoga music for relaxation and meditation.
✽AUM Translation from Upanishad in English:
OM is composed of 3 sub-sounds, 'a', 'u' and 'm'. The fusion of these 3 elements is AUM / OM.
- "A" stands for the state of wakefulness.
- "U" stands for a dream state.
- "M" symbolises to relax and sleep.
1. Repeat option to repeat the chants 101,501,1001 and 5001 times.
2. Pause and Resume the Omkar chants.
3. Rotating galaxy animation for increased concentration during the om chants.
4. You can also run this app in the background by pressing the phone's home key when the app is running.
5. This tool can act as a meditation music app free for those who are familiar with various forms of meditations including Vipassana (Mindfulness), Zen/ZaZen, Vedanta (Transcendental), Taoist Qi gong, Reiki, Sparsh, Hindu Dharma (Indian dhyan ), Chakra, Kundalini, Yoga and Pranayama.
✽Advantages of OM Chanting:
1) Improves ones concentration and memory capacity by stimulating the yoga chakras.
2) When used with yoga daily workout, it cleanses the mind & controls the emotions.
3) Improves the finance & invites nature bliss.
4) Om meditation sounds fills the atmosphere with positive thoughts.
5) Best meditation music for sleeping, as it relaxes physically, mentally and emotionally.
6) Regular Om chanting can help to overcome depression, sleep disorders & stress.
7) Chanting om for relaxation could also help to quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism.
8) It has healing powers equivalent to that of all the medicines.
✽Om mantra & its significance:
It is the sound which is eternal in the universe all the time. It is believed to be the only sound you hear when you go into deep meditation. Om/Aum has great spiritual significance in Hinduism, Buddhism & Jainism. Famous songs & mantras of all Indian Gods starts with om. Download this om meditation music audio app free today & listen to the om mantra chanting!
This application is dedicated for shani dev aarti.
Download Shani Dev Chalisa and Listen every day, we are presenting” Shani Dev Chalisa” on the Devotes of Lord Shani Dev with great sound quality.
This app also includes a Aarti of Lord Shani Dev in audio.
This app has an extremely simple and user friendly interface.
Bored of Playing Hill climbing games,Ben motorbike top hill games, Oggy games, cricket games then what are you waiting for get addicted to Bouncy Flyer now.
● Simple and easy to play
● Amazing retro pixel art
● Fun and addictive game
● Challenging gameplay
● Easy Controls but Difficult to Master
● leaderboards to compete with the world
● 10 difficult achievements to unlock
● Post High Score to Google Play Services and
Challenge your friends.
Like us on Facebook for more Amazing Games https://www.facebook.com/brainyideas2015
Get the game trending on Twitter using #Bouncy Flyer