Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold* actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Android now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
* Volume control on 1-button headsets.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
- Spotify often needs you to go to Advanced settings and chose Spotify under Target media player.
Check out JAYS website for further information and support at http://www.jays.se.
Full Feature List at http://soundabout.userboard.net/t561-feature-list
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
Announce Callers Names (Caller ID) when they call (needs contact list)
Turn Notifications and Ringtones on and off depending on the audio output being used.
Send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Send audio to Bluetooth headsets and your car's Bluetooth connection.
The Philips Headset app runs in the background with almost no CPU loading and preset with pre-defined button controls already. Users can also customize the button with the following selections:
To select a suitable sound profile it’s effortlessly simple. Under ‘Headset’ sound will auto adjust to fit with your selected Philips headset model. If one prefers to customize their sound profile, choose the manual option under ‘Sound’ to tune and personalize your sound preference for an individual sound experience.
Why MySound doesn’t work properly with my phones?
- The app doesn't work with the default player of some Samsung phones. We suggest you try to use music player like Mixzing, PowerAMP, Winamp, DoubleTwist, Songbird etc.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please go to setting and activate the in-control option.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please set up the song playlist and use it with my MySound.
Phones that don't work with the app:
- The app doesn't work with HTC Beats as it has its own Beats sound system and overrides external equalizer control.
- The app doesn't work with phones from Sony Ericsson and older Samsung phones with Android platform and it is due to different 3,5mm pin configuration they are using. This requires extra connector to be compatible with. Please go to our customer support for help if needed.
If the Android headset app is topped by the system’s setting menu or a powerful app killer, you will only need to re launch the app again. Just plugging the headset will not initiate the app as it is the first time.
1) In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the long press command are reserved by the Google Now (personal assistant). It causes the Headset app could not react to the long press assigned operation.
2) Nexus 7 has disabled the headset control pin in its 3.5 mm audio connector which causes the Headset app fail to function.
changing control types and colors.
Three kinds of control types
- Volume dial : Feeling of analog device
Buttons : Precise control
Seek bars(sliders) : Quick and easy
※ If you want to know the total volume in dial
control mode, turn your device into horizontal
- Media, Ring, Notifications, In-call, alarm, system
Mute and unmute
Vibratemode setting(ring and notification)
- Normal, Vibrate, Silent
- Red, Blue, Green
(More colors will support in Pro version)
- Change ringtone
- Use incoming call volume for notifications
- 'Lock volume' prevent unwanted changing volume and
(The volume will be fixed in locked state, but this
application can control the volume in lock state)
Volume preset(Profile) features and additional colors are available in Volume Control+ Pro version
※ Screen is optimized for smartphones.
In tablet pc, screen may not be correct.
Configurable click combinations
* Single/double/triple/quadruple click
* Single/double/triple click and hold
* These options work for the play/pause, next and previous button.
* Play/pause, next, previous or stop track
* Volume up, down or reset and rise
* Launch app (e.g. Voice Actions)
* Fast forward or rewind (long press or toggle)
* Tasker task (search 'Tasker' in the Google Play Store)
* Say time (requires Text-to-Speech)
* Target a specific media player to control.
* Separate volume levels will remember the media volume when (un)plugging your headset and restore it when (un)plugging your headset later.
* Ear protection allows you to limit the volume level.
* Volume reset and rise will start where you set it to start and rises based on the long-press delay.
* Option to speak the name or number of the person calling. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* Single click on the play/pause button answers/ends calls.
* Double click on the play/pause button declines incoming calls and (un)mutes the mic during calls.
* Triple click repeats the caller name or number. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* The buttons of the 5 above options are customisable.
* Monitor headset activity with timestamps.
* A widget to quickly switch the targeted media player.
* Export your settings to your SD card to switch between profiles or to back-up your settings. This function can be found by pressing menu.
* Execute actions when plugging your headset in or out.
* Turn on 'Headset (with mic) only' or 'Ignore system clicks' to selectively execute button actions.
* The play/pause button's long press functionality does not currently work with Jelly Bean due to Google forcing Voice Search to be launched.
* Works with almost all devices/wired headsets.
* Volume buttons on iPod/iPhone headsets will NOT work. This is due to hardware issues.
* Bluetooth headsets might not work.
* Fast forward and rewind require the media player to support it.
* TTS functionality requires Text-to-Speech to be installed on your phone.
* If Headset Droid seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
* If no conflicts are found, use the Headset monitor to see how Headset Droid is receiving and handling button interaction.
* For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.
* Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
* Please use the trial version to check if Headset Droid works without issues with your phone/headset/player. Uninstall the trial before installing the full version.
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
★ Bass Booster
★ 5 Bands Equalizer (6 on some phones)
★ 20 Presets
★ Customizable preset
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Widget (2x1)
★ Profiles homescreen shortcuts
★ Preset auto-detection
★ Tasker Plugin
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call
★ 4 themes
★ Start on phone boot
Most of the issues are due to Android itself and the constructors' interfaces, not the app ! It's almost impossible to get this kind of app to work on every device.
Check out our FAQ if you're experiencing issues or want more information : http://www.desaxed.com/faq
- Why doesn't Bass Booster work on my phone ?
- How can I reduce battery consumption ?
- Why does the equalizer only have 5 or 6 bands ?
- Volume Booster (boost the volume by +10 dB, doesn't work on every smartphone)
- Improve Quality (gets the best of your small or cheap audio devices)
- More Basses
- Voice Booster
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
By downloading this application, you accept that in no case we could be held responsible for any kind of damage resulting of the use of this app in any way.
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
Connecting your Android device to your Kenwood car audio system via a USB allows you to control playback of the songs in the Android device from the car audio system.
::::::::::::::::::::::::: New Function( ver1.3.76 ) :::::::::::::::::::::::::
The application can be moved to the SD card!
If the internal memory is insufficient, move it to the SD card and then use.
‣Mood playlist function
You can analyze the melodies of songs in your Android device to create a playlist according to your mood.
If you are in a mood for listening to powerful songs today, you can analyze melodies of songs and easily create a playlist of songs classified as mood "Powerful.
For example, the mood "Powerful" may describe your state of mind when you want to listen to powerful songs.
Songs are analyzed and classified into the following categories of moods: High Energy(Active,Powerful, Core), Acoustic(Detailed,Simple,Smooth,Easy), Standard(Dynamic,Rockin,Vivid,), Stylistic(Cool,Urban,Trance).
‣Intro skip function
This function detects the hook-line of each song so that you can listen to the song from the beginning of its hook-line.
*To use the mood playlist function or intro skip function, you need to analyze songs using the following
Press the MENU key on a screen other than the playback list screen, select "Preference",
and then check the "Background analysis" checkbox.
It supports music player widget. 3 different sizes are prepared to be chosen from, and a selected widget can be set on the home screen.
Song playback, up/down of tracks, and mood play list playback can be controlled.
Corresponds to Incremental search, Global search, and Alphabetical search.
Posting to SNS such as Twitter and Facebook is enabled.
‣Video playback function
Videos stored in the Android device can be played.
*Intro skip function and Widget function is not supported.
‣Can be moved to the SD card
The application can be moved to the SD card.
*If you move this application while it is working, all operation would be terminated.
*When the application is moved to the SD card, the widgets can not be used.
‣Control from your Kenwood car audio system
Connecting your Android device in which this application is installed to your Kenwood audio system via a USB allows you to control the audio system: for example, searching for a song in the Android device by artist name or album name.
*A smartphone which does not support the MSC (Mass Storage) cannot be connected to the car audio system.
*To enable control from the car audio system, perform the following procedure.
①Select "Analyzed data output settings" in "Preference" and "Auto output" or "Output right now", then output music database information to the SD card.
②Connect your smartphone to the Kenwood car audio system, and turn ON the USB Storage of Android smartphone.
"*Only connectable to Kenwood car audio system.
Unable to connect to multimedia and navigation systems."
*Check this for connectable car audio system.
Create your favorite playlists to enjoy music and videos whenever and wherever you want!
KENWOOD Music Control supports nine languages; Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, and Chinese.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
Double Press the volume UP key for NEXT.
Double Press the volume DOWN key for PREVIOUS.
Triple Press the Power key to toggle PAUSE/PLAY. (You can change this to double press or never if you like).
Simple as that.
These controls are now modular so you can make the volume down action trigger next or the power button trigger previous, it's up to you!
Tactile Player supports most stock players (the "Music" app) along with third party media players such as:
PowerAMP, Pandora, Google Music, Google Listen, doubleTwist, PlayerPro, Amazon MP3, Mixzing, and most other popular media players.
This full version also comes with a widget so you can easily turn the service on and off anytime.
Now you can use your favorite music player and control it with your phone's tactile buttons, thanks to Tactile Player. Try it out.
Note: You can turn the service off anytime, just open the app, press the off button, then close the app.
Note: Samsung users using the default music player on your phone, please select the "Simulate Headset Option" in the Choose a media player setting.
If you have any problem using the service, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, please come back to rate the app! Thanks!
To manage it you need to:
1. Run Blue Headset Voice which will instantly turn on Bluetooth in your device
2. Turn on your Bluetooth Headset (if it is not paired yet, Android will ask you to pair it)
3. Tap on the name of device you want to connect with.
4. Tap on "Turn on" , to start the audio stream service
5. Press "Music" button to open the default music player.
When someone will call you while you are listening audio with Blue Headset Voice the stream will be paused
for the duration of the call and resumed after it.
*We are very sorry that we are not able to stream high quality audio, but it depends on Android and Bluetooth Headset specification.
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
This is version with advertising - if this application works well for you and you would like to support the development new versions of this application consider downloading Mono Bluetooth Router Pro. Thank you!
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
• Popular format playback
Listen to songs in more than 20 popular formats.
• Lossless formats
Listen to tracks in formats without quality loss, which your default music player couldn’t play before. Our application has it’s own audio engine.
• 10 band graphic equalizer with presets
Choose standard presets or create your own. To open it tap EQL button on the right bottom corner. Then tap on On/Off button to switch it on/off.
• Sound effects
Get the best quality from your headphones using them with flexible effects. Open equalizer and swipe to the second tab with effects.
• Custom interface colors and background
Change look and feel depending on your own style. Express yourself! To customize your interface tap options menu (small gear in the top right corner or menu button on your device). Then tap on Settings -> Look and feel -> “Colors and Background” or “Skins” to change whole look of the player.
• Convenient circle rewind for audiobooks and podcasts
Tweak rewind speed for easy navigation in long tracks. Open Settings -> Controls -> Rewind speed. For example, x1/8 speed allows you to rewind in 8 full circles instead of one. It makes your navigation eight times easier.
• Volume buttons playback control
Switch tracks with volume buttons. You don’t need to pull out your phone from your pocket. It’s a great way to use NRGplayer for sport. To switch on this feature open Settings -> Controls -> Volume buttons.
• Switch folders, albums or artists in one motion
Open media library by tapping on ADD button in the left bottom corner. Find your favorite directory, album or artist and tap on small play triangle button on the left side of the list item. Return to the main screen. Now you can swipe to the right or to the left on the playback queue to switch. Use NRGplayer as your music player for car.
• Play all your collection in three taps
1. Tap on ADD button to open media library.
2. Tap on “Songs” tab
3. Tap on play icon in the left side of any item in the list
Playback queue will be created automatically for you. You can switch on "random" on the main screen (above forward button).
• Unique playlist system
You can select tracks in 5 categories: folders, songs, albums, artists and cloud. Add them all to playlist in one touch. There are no borders between directories and media library anymore. Just press ADD button on the left bottom corner. Then tap on checkboxes on the right side of any list item. When you select everything you want just press “Add” or “Play” button.
• Home screen and lock screen widgets
You can choose one of three home screen widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, and one lock screen widget!
• Headset support
Leave your device in the pocket! You can tweak your headset on the Settings screen: Settings -> Controls -> Headset.
• Id3 tags editor
You don't need to edit every track if you want to change album or artists title. Just open tag editor in album or artist category. To do that open music library, select required tab and make a long press on a list item to open context menu. Then just select “Edit tags” option. All changes will be applied automatically.
• Sleep timer
Don’t worry about sleeping with player on. It’s turn off automatically by sleep timer. To open sleep timer tap on Settings -> Controls -> Sleep timer.
Use email@example.com for bug reports.
JSMC is also an application that connects and controls compatible JVC car audio receivers via Bluetooth® like a wireless remote control. This application can display a JVC car audio receiver’s source information on the smartphone’s screen, and enables the user to perform operations on the JVC car audio receiver as well.
And more, JSMC have HOME Launcher to launch the navigation app, to call from the contact list, or to launch the app that you registered.
INNOVATIVE GESTURE AND VOICE CONTROL
You can command basic controls such as pause, skip or repeat simply by finger gesture operations on the screen of the smartphone. Also, you can make a search for a specific song, album or an artist from your playlist by voice with the built-in voice recognition function. You can use gesture and voice control in both modes: standalone music player and remote control application.
*Voice command : English/Spanish/German/French Only, Voice music search : Select language from your smartphone
ADVANCED MUSIC PLAYER
JSMC analyzes all of your songs that are in your Android™ smartphone, and creates a playlist according to your mood. Once the application has completed the analysis of the songs, simply move the “mood ball” to your current mood, and this application will generate a list of songs that most fits your mood.
You can also make sound adjustments with the built-in 5 preset equalizer. You can also create and save 3 of your own EQ settings.
EXPAND THE JVC CAR RECEIVER EXPERIENCE USING WIRELESS COMMUNICATION
JSMC can display a JVC car audio receiver’s source information on the smartphone screen, and control the receiver by simple gesture controls or by voice command. This application uses Bluetooth® to communicate with the JVC car audio receiver.
And more, JSMC can interrupt the music while voice guidance of smartphone navigation app.
★Control by Gesture, Voice and Proximity sensor
★Browse and play music by songs, albums, artists, playlists, mood.
★Mood Blender generates playlist based on your selected mood.
★Customizable Equalizer with 5 presets and 3 user memories.
★Bluetooth Remote Control and Information Viewer of JVC car receiver
★Post to Twitter and Facebook
★Both Portrait mode and Landscape mode is available.
★Customize the Background
★Both Portrait mode and Landscape mode is available.
★Customize the Background
★HOME Launcher (Navi Shortcut, Phone Caller Applet, App Launcher)
★Navigation Voice Guidance Interruption
★Floating HOME button
About User Guide and trouble shooting
This application does not guarantee full compatibility with all devices, even if system requirements are met.
System requirements: Android™ 2.3 and above and Bluetooth® Serial Port Profile are required.
Gapless Playback: Android™ 4.1 and above
Compatible JVC car audio receiver models:
Via Bluetooth (without receiver setting function)
Via Bluetooth (without volume control and receiver setting function)
(*1) KS-BTA50 required.
Stream the music you want to and download favorites to keep playing your music offline.
-- Listen to any song you want, any time you want
-- Stream from your phone, the web, your car, and home audio devices
-- Download unlimited playlists and songs straight to your device to never miss a beat
-- Stream great high-quality sound to any device
-- Find new artists, albums, and songs every day
-- Share favorite tracks on Twitter! Your friends & followers can stream full length songs from the Twitter app for free
-- Create radio stations from your favorite artist or song, streamed directly to your device
-- Skip as often as you want. No limits
-- Plus...thousands of live AM/FM radio stations from across the planet
-- No ads, Ever
“If you're looking for a music app where you can completely mold it's setting and variety to your liking then you've stumbled upon the PERFECT app.”
“By far my fav music app!”
“I love the ability to listen to as many songs as many times as I want with no ads. Having the ability to download albums, songs and playlist for offline listening is great.”
“Rhapsody unRadio - This is a must-have for any music lover. The categories, genres, artists, and selections are a collectors dream!”
“I was delighted to find live streams from fine arts stations such as WFMT & WQXR, in addition to great curated music channels.”
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Rhapsody
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rhapsody
* MILLION installs in first month on the Google Play. Check out why.
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live audio readings of your current music volume level.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most music and video players.
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.