JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Google Now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
Check out JAYS Android page for further information and support at http://www.jays.se/android.
Simply install the transmitter app on your windows laptop that has WiFi. Then connect your TV's headphone jack, or any other device with a headphone jack to the microphone jack of your laptop. Then start this app on your smartphone and listen to the audio coming out of TV or your audio device. The delay of the audio relative to video is minimal and negligible. One of the main advantages of this app, is its simplicity. It is just a plug and play app. You do not need to find the server IP address, or change an audio buffer size. Everything is done automatically and in a smart way. If you have any questions or comments we would love to hear from you.
You can easily configure and customize all button click actions.
So why not make your music experience more joyful.
• Automatic Headset detection will launch the selected Music Player
• Easy change and selection of Music Player in Start screen
• Auto detects most phones default Music Player upon installation
Button actions for Music Players
• Play/Pause music
• Jump to Next or Previous Track
• 2X Jump to Next or Previous Track
• Volume up, Volume down
• Launch app (e.g. Spotify, Power Amp, Google Play)
Button actions for Phone Calls
• Answer/Hang Up Phone Call
• Reject Call
• Redial Last Number
• Mute/Unmute Microphone
• Say Current Time
• Voice Command
• Voice Search
Configurable click combinations
• Single/double/triple/quadruple click´s
• Single/double/triple click and hold (Reserved by Google Now in OS 4.1x)
• One or Three Headset Button Selection
• Language Selection
• Default Music App Selection
• Default Volume Setting
• Click Delay Setting
Phone specific information
Modern phones like the Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S4, S3 and many more all have Volume Up/Down hardcoded to the Up/Down buttons on a 3 button headset, so the Up/Down buttons in the Headset App are not configurable.
Supported Online Music Players
• TuneIn Radio
• Amazon MP3 Player
• Pandora Player
Supported Offline Music Players
• Google Play Music
• Winamp Player
• NRG Player
• Amazon MP3 Player
• Samsung – Music Player
• Sony - Walkman
• HTC - VPlayer
• LG - Music
• Motorola - Music
• Lenovo - Music
• Huawei - Music
• ZTE - Music
• XiaoMi - MIUI Music Player
• OEM Customisation for Logo, Icon and Colours available.
• Click on Logo to visit Company page.
• 30+ Localized Language translations
- Examples: English, Chinese, Swedish, Korean, Russian etc
Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
changing control types and colors.
Three kinds of control types
- Volume dial : Feeling of analog device
Buttons : Precise control
Seek bars(sliders) : Quick and easy
※ If you want to know the total volume in dial
control mode, turn your device into horizontal
- Media, Ring, Notifications, In-call, alarm, system
Mute and unmute
Vibratemode setting(ring and notification)
- Normal, Vibrate, Silent
- Red, Blue, Green
(More colors will support in Pro version)
- Change ringtone
- Use incoming call volume for notifications
- 'Lock volume' prevent unwanted changing volume and
(The volume will be fixed in locked state, but this
application can control the volume in lock state)
Volume preset(Profile) features and additional colors are available in Volume Control+ Pro version
※ Screen is optimized for smartphones.
In tablet pc, screen may not be correct.
Works with your favorite music/streaming and video apps.
Get air gestures today on the phone you have now.
★One of Lifehacker's Best Android Apps 2012★
★One of PC World's Best Android Apps 2012 (so far)★
NEW: For GALAXY Note 3, additional Left/Right/Up/Down gestures available
This version has purchasable upgrades to pick and choose features as they become available. Pro version gives all current and future features at no additional cost.
Galaxy Ace, Y, and Fit: Try a different music app for the list further down.
If Screen Off not working - Turn on Device Admin in Settings
*Check the Player Compatibility List further down*
At your desk - No need to turn on the screen or unlock to change songs
Driving - Don't take your eyes off the road to change songs
Cooking - Control your music with your hands covered in dough
Cleaning - Don't worry about getting dirt and grime all over your screen
Eating - Don't worry about smearing all that burger juice on your phone
Working Out- Don't fall off the treadmill trying to unlock your phone
Easy to use, just wave your hand over the sensor (usually located just next to the earpiece).
Holding it there (hover) - Pause/Resume
One wave across - Next Song
Two waves across - Previous Song
Three times - Enable/Disable the controls
If you would like to help put Wave Control in your native language, please email me!
Many Thanks to the following translators!!
Spanish - Rodrigo
Turkish - Erdem Arslan
Chinese (Simplified) - George
Hungarian - David Benedek (www.benedekdavid.info)
Polish - Marcin
Be sure to enable Headset Button Control in your player of choice
Player Compatibility List:
Any Music app that supports "Headset Controls" includes all the most popular apps.
Tip for the hover gesture: if you move your hand away too quickly it'll register a wave
After an action, there is a delay before another gesture will be registered
Practice your wave techniques in the "Last Action" section
If you're getting another player responding to the commands, use the Set Target Media App setting
The sensor WILL behave differently on different phones. I don't have the resources test on every phone. If there is a problem, please email me to give me a chance to fix it out before leaving a bad review!
Wake Lock: To work when the screen is off
Read Phone State: To switch modes when phone is ringing or in-call
Internet: For Ad Supported Version
Access Network State: For Ad Supported Version
Access Coarse Location: This is not GPS -- For Ad Supported Version
Write External Storage: For Ad Supported Version
Vibrate Used when app not in foreground or screen is off
Write Settings: For Screen Toggle On/Off action
Billing: For Upgrades Store
Get Tasks: For Recent Apps and Cycle Apps actions
Call Phone: For Call Controls functionality
Modify Audio Settings: For Speakerphone in call controls
Developed on a Samsung Galaxy SIII
★ A must have app for anyone that has a hectic schedule - AndroidFan ★ http://androidfannetwork.com/2013/11/08/persistence-review/
★ Smarter volume control - AndroidTapp ★
★ Automatically silence your phone during meetings
Apply your favourite audio settings in one tap. Quickly silence volume levels at an appointment, or at night for a comfortable sleep. Presets can be scheduled to automatically apply at any time, location or calendar event.
★ Avoid unexpected bursts of sound
It's the best way to prevent volume changes when bumped in your pocket, avoiding unexpected bursts of sound or missed calls. Using the “pocket locker” feature, you can automatically prevent accidental changes by locking the volume when your screen is off.
★ Easily access your favourite settings right from your home screen
A wealth of features at your fingertips. In an instant, you can change volume levels, apply presets, and much more, directly from your home-screen.
✔ Create scheduled presets to easily apply your favourite settings.
✔ Custom settings when your headphone or bluetooth receiver is connected.
✔ Lock each volume level to prevent accidental changes.
✔ Easily access volume controls and presets via notification shortcuts.
✔ Change ringtones for alarm, ringer, and notifications.
✔ Switch the ringer mode between silent, vibrate, and normal.
✔ Control vibrate settings.
✔ Separate or link ringer and notification volume.
✔ Perform various notifications such as a vibrate or sound when the volume is locked.
✔ Works great with Tasker and Locale with its built in preset plugin.
✔ View and change a variety of volume levels.
• Voice (in-call)
✔ Localized in these languages: Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Finish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portugese, Russian, Sweden, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
✔ Fully interactive home-screen widgets
• 1x1 Preset - apply a set of audio settings
• 1x1 Preset list - easily apply any preset
• 1x1 Volume locker - change or lock volume levels
• 1x1 Vibrate - switch vibrate settings for ringer and notification
• 1x1 Ringer mode - change the ringer mode
• 4x1 Dashboard – a slew of interactive volume widgets
NOTE: To access widgets, the app should not be installed to your sd-card, and some android versions may require a reboot for widgets to appear on your widget drawer.
Full network access/view network connections – Bug reporting, google maps, usage.
Read calendar - Schedule presets based on calendar events
Modify system settings - Change advanced volume settings
Coarse and fine location – Detect location changes for scheduled presets
Control vibration - Notifications
Read/Write external storage - Access custom icons and ringtones
Run at startup - Restore settings after startup
Read phone state - Required to separate the ringer and notification volume on all versions of android
Note: This is not a volume booster app
* Use rand white noise data to burn in, full frequency range
* Can save current burn in progress, and resume next time
* Supports headphones / speakers, even bluetooth / NFC speakers!
* Can specify how many minutes to burn in
* With detailed burn in manual, to teach you how to burn in
* With percentage displaying, make you easy to know how long your headphones burn in
Why Burn In?
Burn-in is the process for exercising new audio equipment. Most headphones/speakers require at least 40 hours of burn-in time to reach their optimal performing state.
The main purpose of the burn-in process is to loosen the diaphragm of a newly crafted headphone and to stress the headphone driver. Most audiophiles agree that the sound quality will be noticeably improved after burn-in.
How to Burn In?
There are different ways to burn-in your headphones (or earbuds). The most common ways include running a white noise through the headphones at a medium volume. Note: too high of a volume can cause damage to, or even kill your headphones!
How long should I do it?
The general rule is about 40 hours. Some people burn-in their headphones quickly playing them 40 hours continuously after bringing them home. This may not be good because, the diaphragm may be too weak at this time and should not be pushed to the limit. The best thing to do may be to plug your headphones into your android phone / tablet, set the volume to medium, and run burn in app for up to 4-5 hours a day for 5 days (perhaps, while you are at work or sleeping). After that, your headphones will most likely sound their best. Note: you do not need to listen the whole time.
This is not a widget!
This is not a window!
This is onscreen control, overlay all other windows.
Features: volume control, equalizer, sound mixer, adjusting volume of all sound streams, bass boosting, virtualizer and much more.
Minimalistic fully customizable design.
Free version with AdMob in the Settings, Pro without.
1) SoundAbout Service - Turn service "On (Foreground)", "On (Auto Restart)", "On (Stoppable)", "OFF".
(ON - Auto Restart) can be used to remove constant notification in Android 4.3.
2) Media Audio - Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
3) Phone call audio - (Pro version)
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
4) Text-To-Speech behavior...(Android 4.0+)(Pro version) -
Settings to send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Android TTS setting... - Opens the Android TTS settings screen so that you can choose SoundAbout TTS as your Text-To-Speech engine.
Audio Output - Route the TTS audio to (External speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Max Utterance per request... - How many TTS to items to process per request. Handy if the client app (Google Nav) tries to process ALL the TTS items at one time. This lets you do 1,2,3.etc at a time.
Delay utterance (secs) - Lets you delay before sending the audio to output. Handy to allow Bluetooth mono to connect.
Allow background audio - Allows existing audio to continue at a lower volume while TTS audio is playing.
5) Notification behavior
Block Notifications to Speaker - Block notification/alarm sounds from playing through the SPEAKER
Block Ringtones to Speaker - Block ringtones from playing through the SPEAKER.
Caller Notification behavior - Settings to speak caller id when ringing. (new permission to read contacts)
Status Bar Notification - Show audio status in status bar, when Service runs in foreground
6) Wired Headset behavior... -
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Un-plug pauses music player - Have the music player pause when you unplug a wired headset. If left un-checked, the music player may still pause if it is designed to do so.
Plug-in continues music player - Have music player continue playing when headset is plugged back in (if music player was playing when headset was un-plugged).
Plug-in Volume (Pro Version) - Turn ON and set default volume when headset is plugged in.
7) Bluetooth behavior - (Pro version):
Bluetooth Auto Enable - Automatically enable Bluetooth when Bluetooth output is selected.
(A2DP) Media audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth media device to be the default output for media.
(Mono) Media audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth mono device to be the default output for media. May not work for all phones.
Phone call usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth mono device to be the default output for phone calls.
(Mono) microphone override - Use the Bluetooth (mono) device microphone for voice input while using audio output set in the Media audio setting.
Disable wired audio - Disable wired headset when in Bluetooth mono phone call.
Disconnect to speaker - Allow/Deny using speaker for notifications(notifications still go to selected media audio output)
8) Dock behavior - (Pro version):
Analog Dock audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Analog Dock to be the default output for media.
Digital Dock audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Digital Dock to be the default output for media.
9) There is a widget named "Headset Toggle" to toggle a Wired Headset on or off.
Intuitive music player, uses simple, useful and innovative controls. The most professional music player designed for music enthusiasts and students!
Using the professional audio decoding technology, it will play the music perfectly and realise high-fidelity playback. Besides, the most professional equalizer will help you adjust your own music exclusively.
Use with headphones for best results(stereo effect, surround effect, and so on). Put on the headphones,The world has nothing to do with you.
* Browse and play your music by artists,albums,songs,playlists
* Media volume and bass control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* 3D Surround Sound
* Many equalizers preset
*Can turn off and turn on equalizer effect
* Music surround left and right
* Delete Song from sdcard
* Edit playinglist
* change song by Gravity Sensor
* Share with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS,and so on
"A clever use of AirPlay gives you offline access to streamed music." - Android Central
AirPlay Recorder is extremely easy to use: play something in iTunes on your Mac or PC and then select "dT Recorder" from the AirPlay device list (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5922). The streamed iTunes audio or radio will automatically be saved on your Android device.
Due to the nature of AirPlay this is a real-time process: a 4 minute song will take 4 minutes to record.
The AirPlay protocol is susceptible to packet loss and the app will only save a track if a complete recording was made. Make sure your Android device and router have good WiFi performance (5GHz band is recommended).
The basic AirPlay Recorder app is free and there is an optional in-app premium upgrade to get higher quality recordings (AAC VBR). The money goes to feeding our cats free-range organic engineers.
AirPlay Recorder will keep your device's screen on while recording to prevent the WiFi connection from being throttled or terminated when the screen goes off. We recommend that you keep your device connected to a power source while recording.
If you are a Mac user, you can also download AirRecorder for your Mac at http://blog.doubletwist.com
doubleTwist AirPlay Recorder for Android is handmade with ❤ in San Francisco.
iTunes and AirPlay are trademarks of Apple Inc.
This app controls Squeezebox players connected to a Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox Server) or MySqueezebox.com (including the server in the SqueezeBox Touch). Replicates almost every function of a Squeezebox Controller with an interface optimize for a touch screen.
NOW AVAILABLE: Tablet Mode, requires an In-App purchase (US$1.00)
Requirements: Logitech Media Server version 7.7 or better (tested with versions up to 7.7.2). It might work with versions as old as 7.5, but it hasn't been tested. Use the latest version if you plan on using MySqueezebox.com too. A MySqueezebox.com account is required if you don't use a Squeezebox Server. You can create one from within the app or on the website. And of course Squeezebox players to control.
- Replicates almost all of the functionality of a SqueezeBox Controller, including the context menus and plugin apps.
- Incremental list loading for fast navigation through the menus.
- Works with both MySqueezebox.com and Logitech Media Server (Squeezebox Server) as the music source.
- Automatic server discovery.
- Customizable backgrounds for each player.
- Works with multiple servers, players can be switched between servers.
- Mini controls in the notification area lets you control your Squeezebox even when the app is in the background.
- Song Downloading - download songs from your server to the device.
- Player Manager for easy syncing/unsyncing of players.
- Customizable Home menu.
- Pebble Smartwatch support.
- Can pause music during a phone call.
- Support for device docks.
- App Widget (home screen and lock screen)
- Tablet Mode (requires In-App purchase)
- For users of Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, there is a bad tip floating around about ways to speed up TouchWiz. It tells you to go into the Developer Options of your phone and setting Animator Duration Scale to Off. Please Do NOT do this. Doing so will prevent this app from functioning properly and possibly other apps too.
- This app can be quite demanding on the server compared to other controller apps and as such may not work well with a server running on a NAS. Complaints in the reviews about slowness is likely due to having the server on a NAS.
- Use a wifi connection if possible. A mobile data connection would work if the server is setup correctly, but the performance may not be acceptable.
- When connected, this app is constantly communicating with the server. If you're using a mobile data connection, this may incur a significant data usage fee.
- Tested with the SqueezeBox Receiver, Boom.
- configure volume for all sound streams in the phone
- save configurations into profiles
- set schedule for every profile.
- set profiles for WiFi spots.
It's very usefull if you have to switch you volume every day between silent at the night, vibro at the work and normal at the rest of the day. You can schedule any profile to be applied in any time you need. Unlimited number of schedules can be assigned to every profile.
If you have some suggestions, comments or would like to help with translation of this application, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Philips Headset app runs in the background with almost no CPU loading and preset with pre-defined button controls already. Users can also customize the button with the following selections:
To select a suitable sound profile it’s effortlessly simple. Under ‘Headset’ sound will auto adjust to fit with your selected Philips headset model. If one prefers to customize their sound profile, choose the manual option under ‘Sound’ to tune and personalize your sound preference for an individual sound experience.
Why MySound doesn’t work properly with my phones?
- The app doesn't work with the default player of some Samsung phones. We suggest you try to use music player like Mixzing, PowerAMP, Winamp, DoubleTwist, Songbird etc.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please go to setting and activate the in-control option.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please set up the song playlist and use it with my MySound.
Phones that don't work with the app:
- The app doesn't work with HTC Beats as it has its own Beats sound system and overrides external equalizer control.
- The app doesn't work with phones from Sony Ericsson and older Samsung phones with Android platform and it is due to different 3,5mm pin configuration they are using. This requires extra connector to be compatible with. Please go to our customer support for help if needed.
If the Android headset app is topped by the system’s setting menu or a powerful app killer, you will only need to re launch the app again. Just plugging the headset will not initiate the app as it is the first time.
1) In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the long press command are reserved by the Google Now (personal assistant). It causes the Headset app could not react to the long press assigned operation.
2) Nexus 7 has disabled the headset control pin in its 3.5 mm audio connector which causes the Headset app fail to function.