Headset Button Controller is very configurable, allowing you to play music, change tracks, adjust volume, answer phone calls, start Voice Command and many other things, just by clicking the button on your headset.
Headset Button Controller is shipped with a powerful default configuration, but you can change almost every action performed. Once you have configured it with your preferences, it runs in the background using almost no CPU. It has been tested with a wide variety of different Android devices and music apps and works with both single-button headsets, and Android-specific 3-button headsets.
Default configuration for single-button headsets (center button for 3-button headsets):
* Single press: play / pause (+ answer call / end call)
* Double press: next track (+ decline call / mute microphone)
* Triple press: previous track
* Quadruple press: previous track (2x)
* Long press: Volume control 
* Press and hold: Fast forward 
* Double press and hold: Rewind 
* Triple press and hold: disabled
All of the above options are configurable to any of the following:
* Play / pause
* Next track
* Previous track
* Previous track (2x)
* Mute / unmute
* Voice command
* Voice search
* Redial last number
* Say current time (Text-To-Speech required)
* Launch app
* Launch shortcut
* Tasker task 
* Switch profile
Additionally the long press options are configurable to any of the following:
* Volume control 
* Rewind 
* Fast forward 
 Requires the app 'Tasker'
 While the button is held down, the volume is initially reset to the minimum limit (see below) and then raised until the button is released
 Not every music player app supports rewind / fast forward
With a 3-button headset, volume control is also configurable with the left and right headset buttons.
Music app selection
Headset Button Controller controls the currently running music app. You are also able to explicitly specify which installed music app you want to control.
Volume control features
Headset Button Controller remembers the music volume when the headphone is unplugged and can restore it when the headphone is plugged in again.
* Min volume limit: Start volume level of the 'volume control' command
* Max volume limit: Ensures that the headset music volume never exceeds this limit
You are also able to control calls with the headset button:
* answer call / end call on single press (configurable)
* decline call / mute microphone on double press (configurable)
* adjust volume during a call (see volume control)
* announce caller name (Text-To-Speech required)
You can also configure Headset Button Controller to automatically answer an incoming call after a configurable delay.
Headset plug in / out
You can configure an action to be performed when the headset gets plugged in / out.
You can create different 'configuration profiles' which you can switch between. Add a widget or a shortcut to your home screen to easily change your profile. It is also possible to switch profile from the 'Tasker' or 'Locale' app (Locale plug-in). All settings can be backed up on SD card.
This is the full version of Headset Button Controller. To check if this app works with your phone / music player correctly, we suggest you first install the trial version of this app before buying.
JAYS Headset Control brings a wide range of new features to your JAYS Android remote earphones. Change track, adjust volume, target specific media players, launch apps and much more. JAYS Headset Control comes with three modes; Off, Easy Mode and Advanced Mode, all simply controlled by the unique navigation wheel, optimized for JAYS products; a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+.
- Just install and you're good to go!
- Customize the remote buttons, click delays, settings, target specific media players and more.
- Next Track/Previous Track
- Volume Up/Down
- Launch App
- Answer/End Call
- Decline/Mute Call
- Audio Feedback
- Volume Settings
- Functionality Settings
- Set the Multiple Click Delay time value.
- Set the Click & Hold time value.
- Available in English, French, Korean and Chinese (traditional).
- Email support available in English.
- Click-and-hold* actions will not work in Android 4.1+ as Android now intercepts them.
- Optimized against JAYS a-JAYS Five for Android and a-JAYS One+ remote earphones.
- Works with most Android devices on the market.
- Not compatible with three-button Apple headsets like a-JAYS Four iPhone.
- Functionality may vary between different cellphones.
- Some cell phones intercepts upper/lower buttons with the OS default button actions making them not customizable.
* Volume control on 1-button headsets.
- If JAYS Headset Control seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
- Some stock music players will not work properly with JAYS Headset Control, but most third party players will.
- Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
- Spotify often needs you to go to Advanced settings and chose Spotify under Target media player.
Check out JAYS website for further information and support at http://www.jays.se.
The Philips Headset app runs in the background with almost no CPU loading and preset with pre-defined button controls already. Users can also customize the button with the following selections:
To select a suitable sound profile it’s effortlessly simple. Under ‘Headset’ sound will auto adjust to fit with your selected Philips headset model. If one prefers to customize their sound profile, choose the manual option under ‘Sound’ to tune and personalize your sound preference for an individual sound experience.
Why MySound doesn’t work properly with my phones?
- The app doesn't work with the default player of some Samsung phones. We suggest you try to use music player like Mixzing, PowerAMP, Winamp, DoubleTwist, Songbird etc.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please go to setting and activate the in-control option.
- If the app still doesn’t work with your phone even you used the suggested music player, it is probably due to the music player setting. Please set up the song playlist and use it with my MySound.
Phones that don't work with the app:
- The app doesn't work with HTC Beats as it has its own Beats sound system and overrides external equalizer control.
- The app doesn't work with phones from Sony Ericsson and older Samsung phones with Android platform and it is due to different 3,5mm pin configuration they are using. This requires extra connector to be compatible with. Please go to our customer support for help if needed.
If the Android headset app is topped by the system’s setting menu or a powerful app killer, you will only need to re launch the app again. Just plugging the headset will not initiate the app as it is the first time.
1) In Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the long press command are reserved by the Google Now (personal assistant). It causes the Headset app could not react to the long press assigned operation.
2) Nexus 7 has disabled the headset control pin in its 3.5 mm audio connector which causes the Headset app fail to function.
Full Feature List at http://soundabout.userboard.net/t561-feature-list
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
Announce Callers Names (Caller ID) when they call (needs contact list)
Turn Notifications and Ringtones on and off depending on the audio output being used.
Send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Send audio to Bluetooth headsets and your car's Bluetooth connection.
changing control types and colors.
Three kinds of control types
- Volume dial : Feeling of analog device
Buttons : Precise control
Seek bars(sliders) : Quick and easy
※ If you want to know the total volume in dial
control mode, turn your device into horizontal
- Media, Ring, Notifications, In-call, alarm, system
Mute and unmute
Vibratemode setting(ring and notification)
- Normal, Vibrate, Silent
- Red, Blue, Green
(More colors will support in Pro version)
- Change ringtone
- Use incoming call volume for notifications
- 'Lock volume' prevent unwanted changing volume and
(The volume will be fixed in locked state, but this
application can control the volume in lock state)
Volume preset(Profile) features and additional colors are available in Volume Control+ Pro version
※ Screen is optimized for smartphones.
In tablet pc, screen may not be correct.
Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS independent decoding and audio processing.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS, DSD.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
* Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
* Use FTP server as music source.
* Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
* Manage files of a music source via local FTP server.
* Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
* 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
* Parametric equalizer DSP (4 bands).
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo in headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (speaker overloading protection).
* Dithering DSP (minimize quantization).
* Pitch and Tempo DSP (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
* Mixing to Mono.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Unicode metadata support.
* Real-time spectrum and RMS analyzers.
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer.
* Wake timer.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 + VFP, ARMv7 + NEON, x86 + SSE2.
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
Try evaluation version before buying (5 days): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
Neutron is under active development. Technical support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Forum: http://neutronmp.com/forum.
Please report bugs by e-mail or through the forum. Your patience, help and participation are highly appreciated!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to work with database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to control playback when phone state changes.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Neutron's license server (obtained information is deleted from the server completely after 1 month).
- INTERNET: to support audio streaming over the Internet.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: to support ringtone change from Neutron.
* DLNA® is trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
Enjoy stunning audio quality anywhere you like by adding an Onkyo DAC-HA200 D/A Converter and Headphone Amplifier to enable a direct-digital connection to your AOA 2.0 (Android Open Accessory)-compatible Android device via USB cable. OTG (On The Go) cables facilitate a digital connection to USB audio-compatible external devices—simply purchase our Unlock Application and update to the full-featured version of Onkyo HF Player for Android to enable Hi-Res Audio output.
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the headphone connection, AOS connection, digital connections via OTG cable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
• High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
• Automatic upsampling function
• Crossfade playback option
• Album artwork and song lyric display
• Repeat function (songs within a list)
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Selectable equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
• Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
• Real-time DSD conversion function (supported on paid version)
• Volume control function for USB-audio-compatible external hardware using volume keys of Android devices
• MP3, ALAC (up to 48 kHz)
• DSF/DSD-IFF [DSD(2.8 MHz) / Double-rate DSD(5.6 MHz) / Quad-rate DSD(11.2 MHz), DoP / PCM conversion
• FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF(up to 384 kHz), Ogg-Vorbis (up to 192 kHz)
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz is downsampled to 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Requires Android 4.1 or later.
With Rdio, you can:
- Enjoy endless stations based on artists, genres, moods and themes, along with You FM, your own personalized station.
- Play albums, songs, and playlists.
- Listen on your phone, tablet, computer, and other devices such as Sonos and Chromecast.
- Download songs for offline listening.
- Follow friends, artists, and other music lovers.
-- Listen to any music you want, any time you want
-- Stream from your phone, the web, your car, and home audio devices
-- Download unlimited playlists and songs straight to your device to never miss a beat
-- Stream great high-quality music to any device
-- Find new artists, albums, and songs every day
-- Share favorite tracks on Twitter! Your friends & followers can stream full length songs from the Twitter app for free
-- Create radio stations from your favorite artist or song, streamed directly to your device
-- Skip as often as you want. No limits
-- Plus...thousands of live AM/FM radio stations from across the planet
-- No ads, Ever
“If you're looking for a music app where you can completely mold it's setting and variety to your liking then you've stumbled upon the PERFECT app.”
“By far my fav music app!”
“I love the ability to listen to as many songs as many times as I want with no ads. Having the ability to download albums, songs and playlist for offline listening is great.”
“Rhapsody unRadio - This is a must-have for any music lover. The categories, genres, artists, and selections are a collectors dream!”
“I was delighted to find live streams from fine arts stations such as WFMT & WQXR, in addition to great curated music channels.”
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Rhapsody
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rhapsody
Rhapsody SongMatch – it’s free!
What’s that song? Use Rhapsody SongMatch to find the name of the song with just one click. Once the app identifies the song, it instantly saves the title to a playlist in your Rhapsody account. That means you can listen to those songs whenever you want!
Whether you're already a member of America’s #1 digital music subscription service or not, just install the app and start matching.
SongMatch users can:
● Match any song against Rhapsody’s library of 16 million tracks
● View information about each artist including top tracks, full albums, bios, and similar artists
● Start a free 14-day trial from directly within the app
SongMatch users who are Rhapsody members can:
● Match any song against Rhapsody’s library of 16 million tracks
● Launch full length playback for any matched song
● Launch full length playback for any matched album
● View information about each artist including top tracks, full albums, bios, and similar artists
● Access a playlist of all matches anywhere you access Rhapsody. The app automatically saves your matches to a playlist in your Rhapsody account
Like Rhapsody on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
The new Android phone app is here. It’s a faster, smarter and better lookin’ app for your phone. A new home screen makes it easier to navigate to the music. A Replay feature remembers the songs you played and when – great for workout playlists, kids' carpool songs, and more. Want to hear some new tunes? You’ll also have a constant feed of new music suggestions, album reviews and posts from our editorial music team.
All that said, don’t forget about our tablet app. It isn’t just a resized app; it’s a re-imagined experience. It’s more touchable, more engaging, with loads of content and new paths to music discovery.
Don’t take our word for it, you can try Napster FREE for 7 days and find out for yourself how awesome having unlimited music wherever you go is.
- A 7-day free trial
- Millions of songs to play online
- Save songs to offline when you have no connection
- Recommendations from our team of music obsessionals
- The latest new music added every Monday
- Easy to share music with your friends - Facebook, Twitter, you choose
- Your music syncs automatically between your mobile and computer
If you have an Android tablet, we have a specially designed app for you. Its not just a resized app but a new experience to take full advantage of the tablet size.
If you're already a Napster Unlimited plus Mobile member, just download the app and start listening.
If you’re new, visit www.napster.com to sign up for your free trial and then login to the app with your details.
Equalizer+ has been given a new look for 2015! Improve your music listening experience easily thanks to a brand new interface, even more elegant and sober. Turn up the volume, listen to your favorite albums & playlists and revamp your tracks with your music equalizer, a real music booster!
The 3 in 1 music app: MP3 Player, Music Equalizer and Bass Booster.
Equalizer+ is the most complete music player enabling you to adjust your sound tracks with a five-band equalizer and enjoy a powerful bass amplifier! Access your music library directly from the app. Play with audio filters to get the best out of your music. Amplify even more your bass sounds thanks to the Bass Booster option. Set the frequencies you like for your songs and save your settings as presets. You can also choose among a selection of presets, based on popular music genres.
Equalizer Plus basically makes it possible for you to mix, edit and customize the sound of your tracks to ensure an optimal music listening experience.
The best Music EQ Mixer is now available for your Android TV!
You can finally enjoy your music equalizers, music & volume booster and visualizers directly on your large screen! Equalizer+ takes the experience even further by connecting all your devices music content together - smartphones, tablets and TV - via wifi. Access all the music content wherever it’s located from any of your device!
Local music sharing network: the more, the merrier!
Enjoy true and instant music sharing moments via Equalizer+ app! Access your own music playlists and albums as well as those of your friends! You can stream each other’s music library. No download necessary, just local streaming. All of you just need to be connected to the same wifi network to seamlessly enlarge your music track list! Browse their music library endlessly to find new songs and maybe discover your new favorite jam!
Undoubtedly, Equalizer+ is the new must-have to listen to your songs and playlists! Boost and improve your sound quality! You control the sound!
- 5 bands equalizer (improve your songs quality from bass to treble)
- Audio player (directly available in the app)
- Unlimited access to your native music library (you can order your songs by album / songs / artist or playlists)
- Compatible with Android TV
- Local Music sharing network
- Background play mode (to keep playing your songs while consulting other apps or while in stand-by mode)
- Contextual Music search available by songs, album, artists and playlists
- 10 equalizer presets based on music genres (acoustic, classical, dance, electro, flat, hip-hop, jazz, pop, R&B, rock)
- Visible music progress bar for an easy navigation within the songs you're listening to
- 'Repeat' function to keep listening to your songs over and over again (3-status button: repeat 1 song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition)
- 'Shuffle' function to play your songs in a random order
- Add to queue feature
- Volume booster
- Professional sound rendering
- Simple and friendly user interface
Options that can be unlocked via direct purchase:
- Get loud with BASS BOOSTER: to boost the volume of your bass like never before! (editable bass booster volume level)
- VISUALIZER: watch your sound spectrum move. You can choose among a great choice of audio wave shapes.
- Record your customized presets with SAVE option
- DJ MODE: to ensure a smooth string of music
- Edit and/or delete your presets
Rediscover your music thanks to the new equalizer app! We recommend you to use the app with your headphones or speakers. Turn up the volume and enjoy a genuine music booster! I
Configurable click combinations
* Single/double/triple/quadruple click
* Single/double/triple click and hold
* These options work for the play/pause, next and previous button.
* Play/pause, next, previous or stop track
* Volume up, down or reset and rise
* Launch app (e.g. Voice Actions)
* Fast forward or rewind (long press or toggle)
* Tasker task (search 'Tasker' in the Google Play Store)
* Say time (requires Text-to-Speech)
* Target a specific media player to control.
* Separate volume levels will remember the media volume when (un)plugging your headset and restore it when (un)plugging your headset later.
* Ear protection allows you to limit the volume level.
* Volume reset and rise will start where you set it to start and rises based on the long-press delay.
* Option to speak the name or number of the person calling. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* Single click on the play/pause button answers/ends calls.
* Double click on the play/pause button declines incoming calls and (un)mutes the mic during calls.
* Triple click repeats the caller name or number. (Requires Text-to-Speech.)
* The buttons of the 5 above options are customisable.
* Monitor headset activity with timestamps.
* A widget to quickly switch the targeted media player.
* Export your settings to your SD card to switch between profiles or to back-up your settings. This function can be found by pressing menu.
* Execute actions when plugging your headset in or out.
* Turn on 'Headset (with mic) only' or 'Ignore system clicks' to selectively execute button actions.
* The play/pause button's long press functionality does not currently work with Jelly Bean due to Google forcing Voice Search to be launched.
* Works with almost all devices/wired headsets.
* Volume buttons on iPod/iPhone headsets will NOT work. This is due to hardware issues.
* Bluetooth headsets might not work.
* Fast forward and rewind require the media player to support it.
* TTS functionality requires Text-to-Speech to be installed on your phone.
* If Headset Droid seems to not be responding, press menu and select 'Check for conflicts'.
* If no conflicts are found, use the Headset monitor to see how Headset Droid is receiving and handling button interaction.
* For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.
* Apps used to control headset clicks will conflict with ICS's lockscreen music widget due to Android's architecture.
* Please use the trial version to check if Headset Droid works without issues with your phone/headset/player. Uninstall the trial before installing the full version.
If you have any other suggestions, questions or issues, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to respond asap. Please don't use reviews for complaints as I will be unable to respond to your issue.
Wherever you are. Whatever you’re doing. The SoundCloud app lets you hear more.
More hip hop. More rock. More electronic. More classical. More house, jazz, audiobooks, sports…
- Explore Trending Music and Trending Audio feeds
- Search directly for tracks, artists and other users
- Follow friends and artists to hear what they share
- Browse tracks by genre
- Listen to your stream wherever you are using WiFi or data
- Play, pause and skip tracks from the lockscreen
- Login or register with Facebook and Google+
- Record sounds. Share them on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr
- Listen to playlists, or create your own and share them with your followers
- Shuffle your likes or playlists
It’s easy to dive straight in and start discovering music & audio.
Try the Explore section to find trending music & audio of just about every genre you can think of.
As you explore, tap the heart to ‘like’ and save your favorites for later playback.
The Search page lets you find your favorite tracks, and artists. Follow their profiles so you can listen to the new music they post in your Stream.
Find out more on http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/topics/110297-mobile-apps/articles
PRAISE FOR SOUNDCLOUD
“SoundCloud is focused on building out a massive trove of content, weaving it all into the Web and making it easier to share. The “YouTube for audio” analogy looks increasingly apt, especially if its metrics continue to shoot skyward.” - ReadWrite
“SoundCloud is a sharing machine. Remember the early days of audio online — when you had to download the Real Player or Windows Media Player to listen? The days of downloading before listening are over.” - USA Today
“It's an evolution of audio's most vital self-service creation and discovery platform, music's best analogue to Twitter, YouTube, and Kindle Direct Publishing. It's not just finding or sharing songs or podcasts or spoken-word readings your friends may be listening to — it's finding and sharing the people who make those recordings, too.” - The Verge
Like what you hear? Let us know, and share your discoveries with the world.
SoundCloud Blog: http://blog.soundcloud.com
The more you tell us, the better SoundCloud gets.
Your privacy is really important to us. We only ask for the permissions we need for the app to be at its best.
For more information, read http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/1575188-what-permissions-are-required-to-download-the-app
If you have any more questions get in touch with us - see the help section.
This app is available in English, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Indonesian, Russian and French.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.
Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode
Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time
Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
With Beats Music, you have unlimited, ad-free access to over 20 million songs from every genre. Listen anytime on demand or download to listen offline.
When you’re not sure what to play, let our in-house curators guide you. Here are just a few features that’ll make it easy for you:
JUST FOR YOU
Your first stop for music that’s right for you, based on your personal taste. A mix of albums and playlists that have been handpicked by our music experts are always ready and waiting just for you.
Make your mix. Let The Sentence know how you’re feeling, what you’re doing and who you’re with and we’ll play an continuous mix of tracks based on your selections.
Discover what’s happening in the world through music. Quick access to what’s worth checking out, even if it’s not on your radar.
Take a deeper dive into music discovery here, where you can explore different genres, activities and curators. When you’re not quite sure what to listen to, reach for the perfect playlist here.
Let your friends know what you’re streaming by sharing your favorite tracks, albums and playlists with your friends via Beats Music, Facebook and Twitter.
There’s tons more waiting for you. Just open the app and hit play.
Download the app and sign up for Beats Music to start your free (no strings attached) 14 day trial. It’s on the house! When you're ready to lock it in, subscribe to Beats Music for $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year, which will renew automatically. For now, Beats Music is only available in the US.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.