mojaPay (formally digiToken) is a slick SuperApp and finTech that bring NEW & exciting features for your convenience. As a superApp…
1) our Clients can:
- Pay merchants (ko spazashop & coffee shop) using our slick QR-code function;
- Send & receive Mojas (1 Moja = 1 Rand) between your loved ones within mojaPay;
- Create & manage sub-wallets;
- Transfer Mojas between your wallets to manage your finances nice-nice.
- Request Mojas top-ups from your loved ones - when in time of need, or ka those rainy days & nights.
You don't need a bank account (or debit/credit card) to use mojaPay.
2) our Agents & Merchants can:
- Sell products and services on the platform;
- Send & receive money on the platform;
- Accept payments through mojaPay QR-code;
- Pay other Merchants & Suppliers using mojaPay QR-code function; and
- access to secure mojaPay portal.
3) our Suppliers can:
- Receive payments from Agents & Merchants through mojaPay QR-code;
- Manage Supplier’s staff through a dedicated and secure mojaPay portal
- View real-time status of their payments; and
- Settle payments into their account within 24 hours.
There is no need to stand on queues anymore to buy prepaid electricity and water! mojaPay is an app where users can buy (clients) and sell (Agents) services/products like:
- prepaid electricity & water (for Eskom and most Metros & Municipalities in South Africa);
- airtime and data (for Vodacom, MTN, CellC, Telkom & Virgin Mobile); and
- claim for your Free Basic Electricity (FBE).
How to register on mojaPay:
- download mojaPay superApp;
- follow a simple and user-friendly registration process with your personal details;
- if you are registering as an Agent, you don't need to buy any hardware like printers to start selling on mojaPay - and the registration process is very easy!
How to pay on mojaPay:
- pay with mojaWallet - Clients on mojaPay don't need to have a bank account to buy these services, and can easily use their mojaWallet to pay for prepaid electricity, water, airtime & data.
- pay with debit/credit card - for your own protection and security, clients can choose to pay with our secure 3D card payment method. It is important to note that we do not keep your card details and we use bank approved payment gateway.
visit us on www.mojaPay.app for more information