For Salary calculation just enter Gross Pay amount, and put nothing into rate and hours fields. For Hourly enter hourly rate, hours, overtime and doubletime if applicable.
New: Updated for tax year 2014!
Payroll Guru calculates net pay, Federal Withholding, Medicare, Social Security, State Withholding and State Unemployment and Disability Insurance (where applicable).
Payroll options include selection of:
- state of employment,
- payroll frequency,
- marital (filing) status,
- number of federal and state exemption allowances,
- year to date wages paid.
Email calculated paychecks to employee, employer or payroll service provider. Produce pie chart that shows paycheck amount distribution.
Payrollguru features fast and accurate payroll calculator which will compliment your business. Use it to double check your payroll service provider calculations, it's that accurate!
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. We will appreciate you reviewing the app.
- Create employee profiles, complete with wage and overtime information.
- Record work in a simple spreadsheet-like form.
- Link your account with others to enable collaboration.
Best of all, it's free and we're interested in building out Payroll Nanny to meet your requirements. Check us out!
SMS E-Payroll app allows employees to access their Pay-slip, Gosi Deductions, Loan Summary and History through a secure online portal. This app streamlines time and effort of the HR Department and empowers staff and eliminates paper based system into efficient web based work flow easing key staff from HR Department so they can focus on more Strategic Tasks.
This sophisticated application has 4 easy functions:
1. Online Pay-slip: Employee now have access to their current & previous Pay-slips online, anytime, anywhere.
2. Loan Summary: Employee can access their Loan &Advances Summary & Details 24x7 on the go.
3. Loan &Advances History: employees can check their loans & advances details such as calculations, balances from the app.
4. Gosi Deductions: Empowers employees to check their Gosi deductions and claim any variances deducted.
SMS E-Payroll also empowers employees to contact SMS for any technical and general queries through the app.
For support contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit : www.smsgroupco.com
* Federal Basic Deferral Limits
* Compensation Limits
* Standard Mileage Rates
* Individual Tax Rate Schedules
* Transportation Benefits Limits
* Automobile Valuations
* Federal Contacts for IRS/Treasury, SSA, DOL, CSE, and Citizen & Immigration
BNA's Payroll Reference Ruler is perfect for when you're on the go, need to make a quick reference, or are meeting with clients. This app allows you to get payroll answers that are fast, reliable, and on the money.
Your sign in credentials, pay stub details and availability are determined by your Green Employee administrator. If you have questions concerning these topics please contact your HR Payroll administrator.
To view your pay stub:
• Enter your Green Employee sign in credentials. If you are unsure of your Company Code, please sign in to your Green Employee website, click Edit Account, and find the code listed under the My Account tab.
• Click Log In
• After signing in you will be presented with your most recent (available) pay stub.
• If previous pay stubs are available, click the drop down menu with the pay date listed, select the desired date, and click your selection to view that pay stub.
It is the first all mobile solution. This solution is available only on Android simply because Android tablets are cheap and total cost for a solution will be less than $150 for a business location. Most other APPs are free but requires monthly subscription to their web application.
Try our FREE version on any android device, which allows 2 business location and maximum 5 employees. PRO version of APP allows 5 business locations and max. 25 employees per location as well as automatic synchronization across all devices linked to same account using ZeegSync.
Once you try our FREE version, we recommend to download PRO version on your personal Android device and setup all business locations including all departments, shifts, employees, and first weekly schedule. Make sure to remember Account ID and PIN and never share this PIN to your employees. Once all locations are configured then download on Android tablet for each location and use same account ID and PIN on registration screen so that all data from your personal device will be synchronized automatically. Make sure that your personal Android device is connected to Network while you are setting up tablet for your business location. Initial synchronization may take few minutes or more depending on your network connection speed and number of records to transfer. Network connection is required for transferring data from one device to another device.
ZeegSchedule APP can be used by almost all retail or service locations such as Restaurants, Hotels, Convenience Stores, Warehouses, multiple locations within company.
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (2), Limited employees (5 per location)
* Single Device
* Roles support (Account, General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, Employee)
** First day of week (default SUNDAY)
** Clock In grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Clock Out grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Regular hours per week (default 40 hours per week)
** Regular hours per day (default 8 hours per week)
** Payroll frequency (default Bi-Weekly)
** Permission (Assign employee as General Manager, Manager, and Assistant Manager for each location)
** Change Account PIN
* Manage Business Locations
* Manage Departments
* Manage Employees
* Manage Shifts
* Manage Schedules (New and Change)
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled hours for employees for a week
** Show total scheduled pay for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled pay for employees for a week
* View Past and Future Schedules
* Employee Clock-In and Clock-Out
* Track employee work hours
* Track employee loan
* Prepare payroll hours and share via email
* Payroll amount calculated using exemption status, regular hours, and over time (OT) hours
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (5), Unlimited employees
* Multiple Devices, Automatic data synchronization across all devices
Please, contact us for customized solution.
NOTE: Data synchronization is between devices. If you uninstall APP from all your devices then you will loose all your data. Initial synchronization after registration will bring schedules for last 6 months only.
Manage your employee payroll time easily with this simple to use app.
Perfect to keep track of your helpers' time and pay.
Time is calculated to the minute.
***Click on an employee in the view employee list to get to the clock in out area.
***enter a pay rate with name or it wont take.
Can also be used by employees as a time sheet. Log your time then export and email it.
enter employee name and pay rate
clock in clock out an employee
view the time / pay amount in date range
export the time to csv (comma separated values)
Free version 5 employees.
Paid version no ads and future updates
click on upgrade in this app to see paid version details
This app is only intended for the employees of our clients. If you already have an AccessAccord account you can log in with your existing employee username and password. After logging in, you will be asked to set a 4-digit PIN to allow easier access from your phone, and to prevent unauthorized access.
Once inside you will be able to do the following. Not all employers use all features.
• View pay stubs – see your paychecks, including wage, tax & benefit details and year to date information. Paychecks are viewable as soon as they are processed.
• Clock in and out – you can punch in and out of the online timeclock. Depending on your employers settings, your location may be recorded.
• Review your timecard – you can review your timecard, making sure your punches for the pay period are correct. If everything is correct you can submit the timecard to your supervisor for approval.
• View paid time off balances – see how much vacation, sick and/or personal time you have remaining
• Schedule time off – send a time off request to your supervisor for scheduled time off
• Benefits – view your current benefit elections and the per-paycheck deduction amounts
• Flex spending balances – view your Section 125 flexible spending balances to see how much money is remaining in your account
• Approvals – managers are able to review, approve and deny timecards and paid time off requests
• Announcements – you can see announcements from your employer and from Accord
If you are an employee at one of our clients and you don’t have an AccessAccord account, you can register for one right in the app. You will need an email address and either a recent pay stub or with a registration code provided by your employer.
Having trouble with the app? Please email us at email@example.com and let us know what is going on.
Accord Human Resources is an employer services company, also known as a Professional Employer Organization, or PEO. We help small to medium-sized businesses improve productivity and profitability by providing comprehensive, outsourced human resource management solutions.
While the client, or work-site employer, maintains management and control of day-to-day business activity, Accord takes responsibility for the non-core, administrative functions of employment. Accord provides human resource administration, including the management of administrative and regulatory burdens associated with personnel management. The owners and key managers of the company are thereby freed to focus on core business objectives and goals.
Company apps – browse, search and install apps made available to you by your company
Computer/device enrollment – manage enrollment with Windows Intune for your devices, as well as the ability to remote wipe certain device types
Contact IT – easily locate contact information
Provide HCM People has developed Payslip, this application is intended to obtain the payroll receipt by the employee. Displays available receipts, and allows us to view or save them. At the same time provides us with a search tool to select specific periods.
The application displays the payroll using the configured remuneration statement. Use the "Menu" bottom on your device at the login screen to access the configuration.
The application has a “DEM” (Demo) System by default so you can check their aspect and operation, making real connections to the Provide HCM People demo system. The application is based 100% on standard SAP functionality
SAP, R/3, mySAP,, xApps, xApp, SAP NetWeaver, and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries all over the world. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
The admin module is based on a web interface that allows generating reports on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis. The employee while applying for the leave can edit details and sent it for approval to the admin.
• Employee can view all details in separate tabs under separate modules
• Employees can edit details related to leaves and apply leaves through this app.
• Generate reports on daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
Managers and supervisors can define access privileges, create employee schedules, and generate informational reports. Employees can create their own shift reports, update their personal information, and share data with their colleagues. Employees like being able to clock in and out from any approved location, and managers are amazed at how easy it is to stay on top of their time-tracking duties.
ClockIn Portal's features are available for low monthly rates, and you can upgrade your subscription at any time. Contact our sales team at 1-800-719-4117 for more information.