For Salary calculation just enter Gross Pay amount, and put nothing into rate and hours fields. For Hourly enter hourly rate, hours, overtime and double time if applicable.
=== New in version 3: ====
Updated for tax year 2015!
Added 8 deductions that can be set as pre-tax of post-tax deductions.
Each deduction can be customized to be a fixed $ amount or a % of the pay amount.
Also each deduction can be excluded from certain taxes, i.e. 401K as a pre-tax deduction will not be subject to Federal Withholding, but is subject to other payroll taxes.
Payroll Guru calculates net pay, Federal Withholding, Medicare, Social Security, State Withholding and State Unemployment and Disability Insurance (where applicable).
Payroll options include selection of:
- state of employment,
- payroll frequency,
- marital (filing) status,
- number of federal and state exemption allowances,
- year to date wages paid.
Email calculated paychecks to employee, employer or payroll service provider. Produce pie chart that shows paycheck amount distribution.
Payrollguru features fast and accurate payroll calculator which will compliment your business. Use it to check your payroll service provider calculations, it's that accurate!
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. We will appreciate you reviewing the app.
- Create employee profiles, complete with wage and overtime information.
- Record work in a simple spreadsheet-like form.
- Link your account with others to enable collaboration.
Best of all, it's free and we're interested in building out Payroll Nanny to meet your requirements. Check us out!
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
* Federal Basic Deferral Limits
* Compensation Limits
* Standard Mileage Rates
* Individual Tax Rate Schedules
* Transportation Benefits Limits
* Automobile Valuations
* Federal Contacts for IRS/Treasury, SSA, DOL, CSE, and Citizen & Immigration
BNA's Payroll Reference Ruler is perfect for when you're on the go, need to make a quick reference, or are meeting with clients. This app allows you to get payroll answers that are fast, reliable, and on the money.
• Payroll Time Entry Release 1.5 includes
• Payroll Entry: Quickly record the hours of every employee assigned to any of your jobs
• Equipment Usage: Track the usage and cost of all equipment assigned to any of your jobs
• Job Quantities: Update the production quantities of all phases of your jobs
• Multiple Job Support: Record and track labor and equipment usage by job, across all your active jobs
• Security and Access Control: Limit views and data entry to only the jobs that users should be able to see
• Streamlined Information: Record information directly from the field on mobile devices
• Full Integration: Payroll Time Entry synchronizes with Dexter + Chaney’s Spectrum Construction Software
-Enter time for the current pay period
-View historical time entered for prior pay periods
-View check stubs and W-2s
-View and update W-4 information
The myPay Solutions app was created for users of the myPay Solutions payroll service from Thomson Reuters. myPay Solutions offers comprehensive payroll services designed for small and medium-sized businesses. We take care of tedious payroll tasks so that business owners can focus on doing what they do best—growing their businesses.
If you're having trouble logging in, please reach us at 888-246-7500, or make sure you are registered at https://paychexonline.com from your desktop browser.
Now for the fun stuff! Paychex Flex keeps employers and employees connected to the most vital payroll and benefits features.
Available features will vary and are dependent upon your company's plan options.
- Enter, review, and submit on the go.
- Resume payrolls started on your tablet or desktop.
Access vital information
- Payroll reports and cash requirements.
- Employee check stubs and tax documents.
- Employee profiles, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Retirement plan balances, participation rates, and employee eligibility.
- Health and benefits carrier information and member guides.
- Health and benefits employee enrollment and election information.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) tracking and alerts.
Access vital information
- Check stubs and W2s.
- Retirement balances, contributions, returns, and loans.
- Profile, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Health, dental, and life insurance benefit details, deductions, and contact information.
- FSA contributions, balances, claim, and reimbursement activity.
Your sign in credentials, pay stub details and availability are determined by your Green Employee administrator. If you have questions concerning these topics please contact your HR Payroll administrator.
To view your pay stub:
• Enter your Green Employee sign in credentials. If you are unsure of your Company Code, please sign in to your Green Employee website, click Edit Account, and find the code listed under the My Account tab.
• Click Log In
• After signing in you will be presented with your most recent (available) pay stub.
• If previous pay stubs are available, click the drop down menu with the pay date listed, select the desired date, and click your selection to view that pay stub.
Hoe werk het?
Ingevulde formulieren gaan rechtstreeks naar de verantwoordelijke persoon. Je ontvangt zelf een kopie in je mailbox. Op een persoonlijke webpagina zijn al je ingevulde formulieren terug te lezen. Een beheerder (bijv. KAM-coördinator) maakt formulieren aan en voert analyses uit via een "dashboard" (website).
Wat zijn de voordelen?
- snel uitvoeren van inspecties en meldingen
- meer tijd over voor je andere werk
- intuïtief en eenvoudig gebruik op je smartphone
- altijd en overal je formulieren bij de hand
- geen overbodige scans, prints en kopietjes
- direct toevoegen van foto's
- werkt ook zonder internet of wifi
- in één keer verzenden naar de juiste persoon
Wat kost het?
Voor het doorontwikkelen, beheer en support van de app vragen we een kleine bijdrage in de vorm van licentiekosten. Het gebruik van de app levert al geld op vanaf 2 inspecties/meldingen/formulieren/enquêtes per jaar! Neem voor een offerte contact op met Aral Voskamp, 06-11905366, Volker Infradesign.
You can create apps with Andromo in three simple steps:
1. Create a project.
2. Add content to your app by filling in simple forms. Choose from 19+ different activities like Maps, Photo Gallery, YouTube videos, Twitter feeds, music tracks, HTML5, RSS feeds and much more.
3. Tell Andromo to build your app.
That’s it. Andromo then generates custom Java code for your app, compiling and linking it on our cloud servers using Google's official Android SDK. You get a stand-alone, native Android app in minutes - with no cross platform compromises whatsoever.
The bottom line is that even if you have the coding chops to do it from scratch, you'd do it like Andromo does. But with Andromo App Maker, instead of spending months of time and thousands of dollars, you can make your app right now and do it without coding anything.
Andromo makes app creation possible for everyone.
If you can point and click, you can make an Android app. No kidding.
Andromo makes it fast and easy to create Android apps, with absolutely no programming required. The great thing about it is that you can re-purpose the online content that you already have. For example, if you have a blog or website, you can turn it into a feature in your app. Same goes with your photo galleries or YouTube videos. You already have a great app in you – Andromo helps you unleash it.
You control the appearance and style.
There's nothing cookie-cutter about an app made with Andromo. You control the appearance of your app and give it your signature style. You configure the look of the dashboard and dropdowns. You choose the colors, and upload your own icons and images. Your app’s unique look is all up to you.
Make money building Android apps.
Having an app is a great way to make money, and there are several ways to do it with Andromo. You can earn advertising revenue by including ads in your app. You can sell your app on Google Play where tens of millions of people shop. Or you can use your app to promote and advertise your business (band, organization, etc.), gaining a wider audience and more customers.
Get started building apps today!
Note: This is the official Andromo App Maker for Android app, created by the developers of http://www.andromo.com.
QuickBooks Payments offers a fast, easy and commitment-free way for you to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere. Simply plug your free credit card reader into your Android device and use the GoPayment app to start accepting credit cards anywhere you go. Now you never need to miss a sale!
We have two pricing options to fit your needs, with NO set-up fee, NO commitment and the ability to cancel anytime.
Option 1: Save by Paying Monthly: $19.95 a month with rates as low as 1.75% per swipe
Option 2: Pay-as-you-go: No monthly fee with rates as low as 2.4% per swipe
SYNCS WITH QUICKBOOKS
Mobile credit card transactions can be synced with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and Point of Sale to help you more easily manage your business
- Receive a free card reader to use with your Android device*
- Credit card processing has never been easier – you can swipe, key enter or scan credit cards with your device's camera. In seconds you've been paid – and your customer has a receipt**
- For your customers who don't pay with credit cards, you can record cash and check transactions.
- Creating orders is quick and easy. Your customers have an itemized receipt with the right level of information.
- Customers sign with their finger and a personalized receipt can be sent by text message or email.
- You can add up to 50 users to use GoPayment and accept payments for behalf of your business.
- To see how it works, tap on Test Drive and take a tour.
START ACCEPTING PAYMENTS IN LESS THAN A MINUTE
1) Download the free GoPayment app.
2) Complete the application
*The free mobile card reader is available to new, approved mobile payments customers only - and works on compatible Android devices.
** Credit card processing requires Internet access. The GoPayment app will run on Android OS 2.2 and above, while the Scan Card feature only works with Android OS 4.x and above.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the Terms of Service found at www.intuitpayments.com/legal
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
Contractor Payroll is a software tool for your smart phone that allows the generation of timesheets and payroll, processing since the capture of data until the calculation of deductions and payments to employees and the referral information to the bank, from anywhere, anytime, as well manage the basic information of customers, jobs, employees and crews.
This application is available in both English and Spanish for your convenience.
Contractor Payroll further includes:
1.Capture of the check-in and check-out of the employee using bar code.
2.Control of advances to salary.
3.Calculation and Automatic Generation of the payroll.
4.Address and route to your customers through Google Map.
5.Rating System for employees and services.
6.Sending proof of payment by email.
7.Directory of employees and customers integrated with the functions of the smart phone (sms, phone call, email)
8.Definition and configuration of income taxes and other deductions.
1.Historical and comparative information on bar charts.
2.Full reports of payrolls.
3.Files in excel format for payroll and attendance records.
4.Support and recovery of all the data.
1.Detail of labor cost per activity.
2.Detail of labor cost by contract.
The Pro version has no limit to the number of employees or rates and includes the module of taxes and deductions.
Contractor Payroll allows you to capture the time of entry and exit of employees using dimensional barcodes (QR) printed on documents of identification, with its own smart phone, and use this information to then make the payment calculations.
Contractor Payroll includes a complete directory of employees and customers.
Contractor Payroll allows you to define different workdays, tariffs for each shift and three forms of payment: by time-fee, per hour-wages and salary, as well as payment for piece work for contractors.
In addition to the calculation of the worksheets and payrolls, Contractor Payroll allows you to assign the labor costs to each client and activity being performed, so that you additionally a report of costs per customer and/or work done to bring a better control of your business.
QR code can contain any information, but the last field should be the code of the employee and this should start with the hash character (#).
eg: company name, employee name, #abc001.
We recommend the use of Mozilla Firefox as your browser with this application.
Payslips and P60's are downloaded in .pdf format and can be viewed in your browser or using Adobe Reader.