**148 Apps - 9/10 "Virtually every aspect of Organ Trail: Director’s Cut oozes style and cleverness."**
**Jay Is Games - "Organ Trail: Director's Cut is a quirky, darkly humorous, and off-beat love letter to retro gaming."**
**Game Trailers - "It’s definitely one of the more intense and cerebral zombie games out there"**
If you have problems downloading the expansion, see the below*
Organ Trail is a retro zombie survival game. Travel westward in a station wagon with 4 of your friends, scavenging for supplies and fending off the undead. Members of your party might die of dysentery or you might have to put them down yourself when they get bit. Faithfully recreated it as if it were on the Apple 2, Organ Trail offers amazing 16 color art and retro beeps and boops. Packed full of zombie mechanics, themes and references; this is a must have for any zombie survival fans.
Created by a small indie team in Chicago, The Men Who Wear Many Hats are very excited to launch with this game as their first commercial product, funded by our Kickstarter fans.
-Name your party after your friends and watch them die slowly
-Hours of gameplay
-Get dysentery and 9 other diseases
-Scavenge for supplies while you fight back the undead
-Manage your food, ammo, fuel, medkits and more in your struggle to survive
-Put down infected party members who might turn on you
-Stop at towns to trade, take jobs and fix your car
-Fight off bandits
-Zombie boss fights
-Choice driven encounters on the road
-A weather system and day night cycle
-Huge soundtrack and delicious Apple 2 pixel art
-400 community written tombstones
*We're not sure why the expansion download doesn't work sometimes.The solution mostly it involves retrying a bunch. Jumping between "restore purchase" and "buy expansion" will eventually get you the expansion. During the "waiting for a response from the store" phase, it shouldn't take more than a minute or two so if it takes longer than that... cancel and switch to the other option. Sorry for the trouble. I wish I knew a better way to fix this. Thanks for playing!
4.5/5 - TouchArcade “Should you dive in immediately? Absolutely.”
4/5 - Androidspin “A great mobile space romp which adopts a great theme, great gameplay and will keep you busy for quite a few hours...”
Star Command let's you build your own ship, hire your crew, explore the universe and battle alien civilizations across the galaxy.
• Premium game - no in app purchase roadblocks
• HD support for retina pixel goodness
• Level your crew members up and earn new skills
• Build a ship in your own image
• Four distinct ship hulls to choose from
• Focus on tactical, science or engineering
• Amazing soundtrack intensifies the action and exploration
• Over 10 alien species to discover
Brought to you in beautiful HD pixelated glory, Star Command brings to life the challenges and joys of managing a starship. Upgrade your ship, get out into the unknown and watch your crew die grizzly deaths all at your command. Strange and annoying alien civilizations await you at every turn. Manage each of your ships roles, focusing on science skills, tactical combat and ship engineering. Prevent alien invaders from taking over your ship and causing massive amounts of damage with sentry guns. Revive dying crew members with new rooms! And don’t forget that your decisions matter - an enemy made early could come back to haunt you later.
"It really has too much detail and logic to be dismissed as an arcade game."
- Neal Stevens, subsim.com
"One of six games you should have played in 2013 (but probably didn't)."
- Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
Pacific Fleet is turn based game set upon a detailed simulation depicting naval warfare during World War II.
- Stunning full 3D graphics depict the greatest war at sea
- Historically based ships, aircraft, weapons and dozens of ship upgrades
- A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- Play as the US Pacific Fleet or Imperial Japanese Navy
- 90 combat zones to battle through on your way to victory
- Single Battle and Multiplayer Hotseat modes
- Complete 44 achievements
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Submarine warfare and carrier operations with dive bombing and torpedo bombers
- Dynamic weather, shore bombardments and night engagements
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- 17 playable ships
- 8 playable aircraft
- Random ship placement, wind, weather and night engagements make each play-through unique
*** There are still issues with some devices running Andorid 5. We're on it ***
** The freeze on startup has been fixed, sorry about that. **
* Please note: This is an EARLY ACCESS version, therefore this game still has bugs and is not feature complete! It will be updated and expanded on a regular basis, though. As of now, this game is not tested with every device, be aware of that if you choose to buy this version to support the development.
If you encounter bugs or crashes please send us a description of it by mail to email@example.com and leave us a message. Thanks!
Imagine Elite meets The Sims.
Cosmonautica is a fresh genre mix in a quirky and humorous universe, paired with funky space tunes for your intergalactic enjoyment.
You will be an aspiring captain on the hunt for fame and fortune.
Are you ready for some hilarious adventures in outer space? Cosmonautica combines elements of space trading and life simulation to create an unique experience. Only if you take good care of your crew you will be able to succeed.
Do you have what it takes to become the best space trader, bounty hunter, pirate or how ever you would like to call yourself?
- You are the captain of a small washed-up space cruiser. Assemble a well functioning crew and build a flourishing space company. Success and failure depend on your decisions.
- Explore the galaxy and pursue intergalactic trading in dynamic and random generated solarsystems. You are able to trade different kinds of goods and some rare and illegal stuff, too.
- Take care of your crew. Only if they fit together well and are satisfied, you are able to get the optimum out of your space company.
- You can have up to 8 awesome crew members who work mostly autonomous.
- Assign and prioritize the tasks of your crew members, like a real captain would do it.
- A huge variety of rooms to equip your ship in any way you like.
- Hold exciting space battles against enemy space ships. The well planned structure of your space vessel and the abilities of your crew are key to success.
- Beautiful and alive space stations. This is the place to be, because pretty much everything revolves around these trading hubs.
- Play pre-built scenarios, measure your skill in public challenges that are running worldwide or just built own scenarios and challenge your friends.
We're using the gyroscope as a camera and ship movement, it is like having an open window to the game, really immersive and a Blast to play !
Because we believe in space–time continuum, we created the warp drive booster which feels like space dilate with speed. You should better try this out !
The trippy music and the retro neon graphics might reminds you of retro games like F-zero, Wipeout, Boson x, Speed X 3D or Star Fox...
Of course, there is a leaderBoard (global and daily), can't wait to see how far you guys can go.
- Over 30 avoidable and colorful patterns
- 3d awesomness
- Hyper fast motion gameplay
- Retro inspired music
- Daily and Global LeaderBoards
- Clean user interface
And it's free by the way.
Living in a forest and playing as a vicious wild snake won’t be an easy task. You might get into a fight against a giant anaconda or a cobra or you can trap it in your love. So when it’s about food you will fight with any forest predator and make him your prey. Feel the power of a ruthless forest animal and make other wild animals your prey. Live near swamp, slither around in search of prey and attack as a wild anaconda to hunt down other animals.You will have to find your partner in the forest to fight against ferocious animals like lion and tiger. You can be get killed if you go alone.
• Explore the Jungle environment
• Bite & kill other animals
• Catch a snake to control it
• Kill your target to accomplish missions
• Amazing 3D Graphics & Environment
• Play as an Angry Anaconda
Your Feedback are of high value for us
AquaLife 3D - it's a real live aquarium that you can take with you wherever you go!
With AquaLife 3D you can create attractive saltwater, freshwater and even fantasy aquariums as well as choose their inhabitants and decorate them. You can buy, feed, grow and sell fish, earning coins, diamonds and experience. There are over 100 species of exotic fish, more than 100 decorations and items, a variety of backgrounds and aquatic pets. Your possibilities are endless!
Enjoy the journey into the alluring and mysterious underwater world and be sure to invite your friends!
AquaLife 3D is your real aquarium in your mobile device!
- realistic 3D fish and decorations;
- 8 aquariums space for your imagination;
- the constant addition of new types of fish;
- the opportunity to earn coins, diamonds and experience;
- play with your friends, give and receive gifts.
ENJOY THESE FEATURES:
- Create your own collections of adorable fish!
- Breed unique fish species. Aren’t you curious what type of fish you are going to have?
- Customize your aquariums to your taste with themed backgrounds and astonishing decorations to the delight of your fish and visitors!
- Explore the exciting aquatic world of Fishdom with Fishipedia! Every fish in the game is based on a real fish.
- Facebook support. Interact with your friends: Visit their tanks, send gifts, and create your underwater universe together!
More Great Android apps from Playrix:
➠ ROYAL ENVOY (http://plrx.gs/11eo13R) - Take the King's challenge!
➠ CALL OF ATLANTIS (http://plrx.gs/I9ZjxR) - Collect seven crystals of power to appease Poseidon and save Atlantis.
➠ AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS: THE GAME (http://plrx.gs/ZGfLfo) - Travel back to Victorian times and get ready for spectacular adventures!
➠ ATLANTIS QUEST (http://plrx.gs/12LoHOf) - Embark on an exciting quest of adventure and discovery!
WANT MORE PLAYRIX FUN?
Visit us at http://www.playrix.com
Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/Playrix
Find us on http://www.facebook.com/PlayrixGames
On the far side of the galaxy, a new planet has been discovered! Lead an expedition through the depths of space to be the first to colonize the planet. Manage resources and keep your crew happy, assembling your fleet as you build new ships such as the bubbly Manufacturing Ship or the combat-ready Stingers. Speed is key when trying for the high score, but beware of space pirates looking to end your journey once and for all! Blast off on a turn based sci-fi adventure in Astro Frontier!
This version is the entire game with a few ships locked out. However you will be able to play through with all of the essential ships and make it to the end.
The locked ships are:
Two Lead Ships- The Mako and The Ebi
Three Helper Ships-
The Science Ship, provides upgrades
The Party Ship, regains morale
The Repair Ship, repairs the hull of the lead ship
What is Astro Frontier?
Astro Frontier is a turn based casual resource management simulation that was inspired by the classic Oregon Trail game we enjoyed as kids, as well as Euro-Style Board Games like Agricola and Battlestar Galactica. Astro Frontier, like Oregon Trail, is a game about traveling to a far away destination but with resource balancing mechanics derived from Battlestar Galactica and a scoring system learned from Agricola, all wrapped up and presented as a deep-sea-themed deep-space sci-fi adventure that will have you crossing a vast ocean of stars to make it your destination.
Choose from three different flagships and nine different supporting spaceships to help manage, gather, and sustain your resources to overcome the daily events that stand in your way. Along the way, you just might find your fleet resembling a bubbling aquarium filled with fish more than a deadly armada, just don’t let your guard down because swarms of space pirates are waiting to battle along the way!
What are people saying about Astro Frontier?
“Like Oregon Trail but in outer space. Only slightly less dysentery though.” - a Google User
“Turn based space strategy with elements of rock paper scissors, Homeworld, and FTL.” - a Google User
“Astro Frontier is a game that might appeal to folks feening for Oregon Trail, except that this adventure takes place a few feet higher in the air, and there is much less flux to contend with. Thankfully.” - androidrundown.com [Overall score: 8.25 out of 10]
Who are Overcast Games?
Overcast Games are a creative pair of game developers from Portland, Oregon formed with the goal to create fun games! Keep up with our latest updates and future releases online at: