Doesn't work. It succeeds when "verifying data" after entering my track name & location, but refuses to accept the "weather station ID" that it assigns, so I am unable to enter any runs to actually use the app at all. This is an NHRA national event track; there's no reason it shouldn't be recognized. I bought this app based on the good reviews, but it's been a waste of money. Can I get my money back?
A Bracket Racer's necessity!! Cant beat the simplicity/price/and features... Predicts after only two passes.. I trusted it after it said Id slow .060 before first round... ran the predicted number with a 5! Can take data for multiple cars, as well as past runs! The more runs from 2014 I submit, the more accurate it gets!!
- Locations enhanced with improved weather source search. In many cases you will have multiple weather sources to choose from.
- It is now possible to configure a location with no weather source for the unlikely event one can not be found.
- Improved detection of internet connection (required adding Network Status Permission).
- Fixed crash when clicking Cancel button while weather lookup in progress
- Fixed DDPE Notification switch incorrectly showing On for locations that are Off.