Use system menu to add new resource to monitoring list, select the type and time interval between checks. At any time you can change the settings or manually check for a specific host. The corresponding commands are available on the context menu.
App contains additional tools: whois, ping and traceroute, for diagnosing network problems. For these commands there are implemented lists of previously entered addresses, so user does not need to retype them again.
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
- DNS lookup;
- Who Is query;
- Subnet scanner;
- Subnet calculator;
- IP converter.
The most attractive thing is that all these tools and tests are in one place and you can walk between them smoothly without losing previous results.
What makes us half step beyond others:
- results can be stored and send by email, or SMS as separate or grouped;
- and this version is just the beginning.
The product is created by 3TM.
Special thanks for developers Tadas Motiejunas and Tomas Bingelis.
Presently, Network Browser should be able to connect to most Microsoft Windows or Linux and Mac OSX smb samba network shared folders. You need to know the IP address of the network server you are trying to connect to. You can connect as guest, or supply your username and password.
You can also open files that you find on your network. Tapping on a file will open it in the default editor on your Android system. Currently saving and uploading is not supported, but if there is interest in the project I can certainly work to add these features.
For some reason, there is an issue with the smb library that makes connection and loading times take forever if the username or password contains an @ symbol. I do not yet know how to fix this issue, but for the sake of usability, you will have like 500 times faster performance if you can make a username and password on your server that does not have an @ symbol.
Network Browser is for you guys, so if there is any interest in this project, I will add any features that you want or request. With time and effort this could be a fully functional network file manager and Windows Networking app, but if there is no interest in the project then I will not put the time into it. Just let me know!
-Port Scanner with Malicious Port Scanner
-Testing network connectivity
-HTTP Response Reader
-Traceroute (Requires ROOT access)
-DNS to IP
-Wake on LAN
and lots more…
WARNING! Try to ROOT your device if it has no administrator access.
WARNING! Try to update SuperSU / Superuser if the app still not working.
★ Servers Ultimate
★ dSploit (dsploit.net)
"Finger Measure" is an app simply tracing your finger on the map, then the app displays calculated distance of the route you traced.
In addition, you can calculate the area which surrounded by trace.
Furthermore, you can set the units of distance and area (metre, yard, mile / square metre, are, acre, japanese tsubo)
We would like to hear from you!
To view the free version (doesn't contain the web server and has less features) install JSON.html HTML Editor.
Help can be found at http://jsonhtml.web2rev.net/
Web Server Running on Android for Saving Pages and Serving Pages to other Computers
You can access the Designer from your Desktop via the Android Web Server
Chrome / Firefox / Android
Edit HTML5 Attributes and CSS Styles / View HTML / View and Load JSON
• Build HTML from a Web Browser
• Edit HTML5 Element Attributes
• Edit CSS Properties
• Paste JSON Generated into JS textbox and click JS to load previously generated work for Re-Editing
• Load JSON into a Page and Generate and Inject HTML
• Build Web Pages from an Android Phone
*** CDMA from Android 2.0
*** May be no neighboring cells on LG, Samsung, Acer, SE, Huawei and in GSM 3G, CDMA mode (limited not by my app, contact manufactures)
*** Samsung GS2, GS3 may have bug with signal strength (I can do nothing, contact manufacturer)
*** NO TA, Rx, Tx, CHANNELS, FREQUENCY ON ANDROID, YOU CAN'T SET CHANNELS MANUALLY!
@ Please contact me if you have questions.
Keywords: gsm, cdma, rf signal, signal monitoring, signal strength, mcc, mnc, lac, cid, bid, sid, network, cellid, celltrack, network
If you got "Add to Home Screen", you can create shortcut looks like iPhone / iPad WebClip.
* Open graph based sites
[Supported file formats]
* Office ( doc, docx , xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx )
* Image( jpg, png, gif)
A permanent RXL level of -115dBm on some Samsung phones is a Samsung bug! Only Samsung is able to fix that.
Powerful WarDriving scanner and GSM / CDMA / EVDO / UMTS and LTE Netmonitor and drive test tool with voice notifications. It scans for all WiFi networks in range & saves the data with GPS coordinates into a file on your sd card. You can create a kml file for Google Earth. It shows you the encrytion, channel an signal strength. It shows all APs in range in a live map.
G-MoN is a Wardriving scanner to collect and map all received wifi access points. It is also a 2G/3G netmonitor and field test drive tool for radio planning engineers. Needs enabled GPS for correct position in map!
To import a V3.0 (decimal cell data and coordinates without characters) CLF file, remove all comment lines, rename it to import.clf and copy it to /sdcard/gmon/ then start import CLF from menu.
You can log GSM or UMTS RX levels into a kml file for Google Earth or a csv file. There are 5 color groups for different levels. These levels can be defined by the user in the settings menue. This file is saved into the gmon folder on the sdcard or external memory. When the log is running, the G-MoN Notification Icon changes color to red. 2G/3G logging does not work when the screen is off!
Sometimes the power button is hard to press, or you want to save protect the hardware power button for longer use. This app and provided notification/widget can save you from accessing the power button all the time.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. NEW Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
UNINSTALL NOTE: This app will be a 'Device Administrator' if you activate the 'Lock screen on undock' feature. You must deactivate the feature, or remove the app from your phone's device administrator before you can uninstall. Go to your phone's settings, Location & Security, Device Administrator, disable Car Dock Home v3, then uninstall as usual.
Add your favorite apps, shortcuts and widgets to as many as 7 screens, for easy access in the car. Defaults to a screen of 2x3 cells for large easy touch buttons.
Shortcut and app buttons can be renamed and given custom images.
* Full size widget support
* Landscape dialer pad (work in progress, but functions)
* Landscape contacts, and starred contacts
Supports many automatic settings when phone enters/exits car mode, like
* enable gps
* disable wifi
* enable bluetooth
* all volumes to max ( bugs: misses navigation volume, and ringer... )
* turn off device on undock
* Landscape/Portrait lock
* icon grid anywhere from 1x1 to 4x4
* full screen or not
* paging buttons, or not
* smooth scrolling like your home app.
* Icons scaling options.
* set timeout/inactivity page independent of start page. ( This is why people think it changes pages on it's own... cause it does... but you can control it. )
* OR pick a widget that will be displayed as a screen saver.
* Landscape friendly contact list & starred contacts list
* Navigation link that attempts to resume navigation if maps app is running ( not 100% reliable, a work in progress )
* exit car mode
* visit desktop without leaving car mode.
Your Input is Welcome!
Note: home key while in Car Dock app only takes you to start page if Car Dock app is set as default car home and you are in car mode. Car Dock does not automatically put the phone in car mode... Try google's 'Car Home' icon to launch car mode on froyo, or my 'Car Dock Control' for eclair/froyo/gingerbread...
If you don't like my dialer and contacts, you can use your own... Many complain that the stock Android dialer/contacts app doesn't support landscape, but I've found that it does, but on many phones you have to enable auto rotation in the dialer app preferences.
- HTTP, HTTPS and FTP files monitoring
- independant schedule and notification options for each site
- customizable default values to save time
- network availability detection to avoid false alarms
- roaming mode to avoid being charged for internet usage when travelling
- auto-start at boot time option
- XML import/export feature to share your sites list and do team-monitoring
- real-time updated user interface
- french and english versions
Net Monitor is optimized to save your battery.
You can download the pro version of G-NetTrack Pro on Amazon, Opera and Yandex mobile stores:
The application monitors the serving CELLID, LEVEL, QUAL, MCC, MNC, LAC, technology, cell serving time and neighbor cells CELLID/PSC and LEVEL.
LEVEL and QUAL depend on technology:
- 2G - RXLEVEL and RXQUAL
- 3G - RSCP and ECNO
- 4G - RSRP and RSRQ
Only for 4G also SNR and CQI are monitored
Measurement availability depends on the phone.
Check phone measurement capabilities - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/survey/surveyresults.php
If LEVEL is -200dBm or less that means your device does not report correctly and you have to search for a software update from your device manufacturer. Anyway you can still use the app for logging the call and data transfer statistics.
G-NetTrack manual - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/manuals/gnettrack_manual.php
G-NetTrack YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSw0Vrp9ZUoYo6a9hM6gTyA
G-NetWorld - webservice for browsing the measurements sent from G-NetTrack users - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetWorld/G-NetWorld.php
The measurements are uploaded:
- online - by allowing it in G-NetTrack - Menu - Settings - G-NetWorld - Send Measurements Online (requires internet connection)
- offline - by uploading a file manually from the G-NetTrack (Menu-More-Upload File) or from upload page
G-NetLook - tool for visualization of text log files - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyokovsolutions.gnetlook
G-NetDiag - online tool for postprocessing of text log files - http://www.gyokovsolutions.com/G-NetDiag/G-NetDiag.html
There are two modes in which app could be used - instant and log modes.
1. Instant mode - this is a quick mode for fast measurements
- start the app
- enable the mapview (Menu - Enable Map and GPS)
- select measurement (LEVEL, QUAL, CELLID, DL-bitrate, UL-bitrate, Speed)
- when you finish with measurements you can export the observed measurement to kml or take a screenshot.
2. Log mode - this is more sophisticated mode. During the log mode the screen should be on in order serving cell to be updated. You can also start optionally voice and data sequences (that's why you see in the app permissions "Services that cost you money - Directly call phone numbers") in order to monitor the network for blocked and dropped calls and to measure upload and download bitrate. Don't lock the phone while the log is running.
- start the app
- select what measurements you want to log (Menu-Settings)
- start log (Menu - Start Log)
- the app starts to create kml and text tab export for the selected measurements
- it also creates event kml and text file - for cell reselections, handovers, Call Start, Call End, Call Drop, Call Block
- when you are finished with measurements press End Log button
- you can find kml exports and tab exports in folder G-NetTrack_Logs on sdcard
1. Input the ping, upload and download URL in Settings.
2. Select: Menu - More - Data Test
There are two automatic sequences VOICE and DATA that can be performed:
1. VOICE - it includes
- Voice call to predefined number with predefined duration
- Pause with predefined duration
During the VOICE sequence the following stats are calculated:
- successful calls
- blocked calls
- dropped calls
2. DATA - it includes:
- 10 seconds ping
- 10 seconds upload
- 10 seconds download
During the DATA sequence the following stats are calculated:
- min ping
- max ping
- ping standard deviation
- ping loss
- upload bitrate
- download bitrate
You can create cellfile and you can view sites on map - see the screenshots. Put the file in the folder G-NetTrack_Logs/cellfile.
Text log file can be used with G-NetDiag.
For more information go to www.gyokovsolutions.com
More from developer
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!