Wifi Inspector is a simple tool to see all the devices connected to our network (both wired and wifi, whether consoles, TVs, pcs, tablets, phones etc ...), giving relevant data such as IP address, manufacturer, device name and MacAddress.
Wifi Inspector also allows to save a list of known devices with custom name and find intruders in less than 30 seconds. This makes it easier for us and you will not need to go checking the data whenever we make a scan.
All this in a clear and simple design that allows us to see that our personal data are safe in a few seconds.
No doubt, Wifi Ispector ALWAYS find ALL connected devices!! More than 160,000 active installations demonstrate their reliability!!
We continue working to improve Wifi Inspector and we greatly appreciate that you share your opinions whether positive or negative. We have almost no reports of problems in the poor ratings (only one star with no comment) This makes difficult that we can improve the application. Please if you have any problems / suggestions do not hesitate to send it to us, in your comment or with email, and we will try to fix it.
For a better experience we recommend Android 4.0 or more
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
✔ Lookup Whois information for any domain right from your android device.
✔ Quickly check if a domain is available for registration by performing a Whois lookup
✔ Choose from any of 254 known whois servers, or add and query your own.
✔ Formatted Whois results to improve readability
✔ Forward and reverse DNS lookups.
✔ Supported DNS record types: A, AAAA, APL, CNAME, DNAME, MX, LOC, NS, PTR, RP, SOA, SPF, SRV, TXT
DNSBL / RBL Black List Check:
✔ Check any host or IP against over 60 DNSBL / RBL servers
✔ Get TXT statistics for IP or domain from senderbase.org
Network Block Info (ARIN):
✔ Get Network Block information for any host or IP.
✔ Choose which Regional Internet Registry(RIR) to query for Network Block Information
✔ Ping any host or IP.
✔ Also works on non-rooted devices from Android 4.3
✔ Scan a host or IP for Open ports
✔ Scan progresses from Port 1 to 65535, but can be cancelled at any time. App will display results up to last scanned port.
External IP Address:
✔ Find your external (Internet) IP address for the network you are currently connected to.
✔ Find the country, city, area code, region, metro, postal code, latitude and longitude of any IP address
✔ View location coordinates on a map
✔ Determine start and end addresses, address count, broadcast and network addresses for a CIDR address in the format xx.xx.xx.xx/yy
Test Email Server:
✔ Test your email server's configuration. Check rDNS and banner matches, server security and response times.
✔ Click here to read more about the RBL check, Geo IP and Email Server Test features: http://goo.gl/2Yjh94
Daytime and Quote of the Day (QOTD):
✔ Supports getting date and time from any server supporting the Daytime protocol (RFC 867).
✔ Supports reading Quote of the Day from servers supporting the QOTD protocol (RFC 865).
✔ Extremely fast and light weight.
✔ Easily share results from all tools with other apps on your device.
✔ Allows text selection and copying of results
✔ Designed for Android 4.0 (ICS) but also works with older Android versions
Based on the open source JFreeWhois project: code.google.com/p/jfreewhois/
Based on the open source dnsjava project: www.dnsjava.org
The program includes such utilities:
• Ping - a tool needs no description. You can use a standard set of parameters, as well as additional features such as TCP and HTTP ping. Background work and sound notifications will enable you to monitor the state of the remote host without being distracted.
• Traceroute - an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target host.
• Port scanner - a powerful multi-threaded TCP ports scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device, as well as find out what programs use it.
• Whois - a utility that displays information about the domain or IP address. With the help of Whois you can find out the date of registration of the domain information about the organization, contact information, and more.
• UPnP scanner - shows UPnP devices on your local network. With UPnP scanner you can find out the IP address of your router, game console like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers and other devices. DLNA-compatible TVs and media boxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare) also supported.
• Wi-Fi scanner - shows the list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the access point, the signal level and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually. Supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz devices.
• Subnet scanner - this tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. Scanner can check host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan 22 port to find where SSH running). You can also configure IP address range for custom scan, set count of threads and other various parameters.
ezNetScan - Network Tools
ezNetScan is a handy network tool for network administrators - it scans wireless network and displays the list of all connected devices.
Various other options allow you to easily customize your network list further, including assigning device specific icon, tag name to device and additional note/comment to any device etc...
SNMP based features added which allows you to list out installed software and hardware information of network devices.
- Service Scan
- Wake on LAN
- DNS lookup
- NetBios Name
- Scan TCP Service
- Device IP Address, MAC Address and Manufacture Name
- Custom device name and icons
- Installed Software & Hardware details (It will work for SNMP enabled devices)
It also allows you to email scanned device list & command results. You can also view all your scanned network details in offline mode.
Keywords: Wifi Network, Network Scan, Network Tools, Network Admin, Network Administrator, Network Discovery, Network Inventory, Discover Host/Devices, Wifi, Wi-fi, Ping, Traceroute, Scan Service, Wake on LAN, SNMP, Installed Softwares, Hardware, Storage
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
★ Tested: “Prey is by no means the only piece of anti-theft software out there, but it's definitely one of the most robust”
★ As seen on: BBC News, The Washington Post, Huffington Post, Lifehacker, and TechCrunch.
Remotely control your Android phone and tablet online
Once you log into Prey you can do the following:
- Find your phone on a map through geolocation using both GPS and WiFi triangulation
- Take pictures using the built-in front and back camera
- Lock your device from any unwanted intruder
- Trigger a loud alarm remotely even if your phone is put on silent
- Display a tailored alert message on the screen
- Gather the network information that your device is connected to (for accurate pinpointing)
Prey improves mobile security
- Active SIM Card change detection
- Uninstall protection
- SMS activation using any phone and get reports instantly
If you need even more control and phone security you can upgrade to a Prey Pro account. Key elements of the pro solutions are:
- Track an unlimited number of devices
- On demand reports giving you full real-time control
- All information is sent with SSL encryption
- Active mode: allowing you to see when your devices last checked in
- Store up to 100 reports per device
- Email support to help you when you need it the most
For Prey to do its magic, you’ll have to log into your account using a web browser. Within your account, you are able to mark your device as missing or stolen to start receiving reports from Prey. These reports contains the necessary information for you to know who has your device and where it is. They also contain enough evidence for the Police to recover your device. Prey is available in English, Portuguese (Brazil & Portugal), Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Turkish, Swedish, Polish and Catalan.
See our recovery stories and find out why millions of users trust Prey to protect their Android phone and tablet: http://preyproject.com/blog/cat/recoveries
Email us whenever you have a question firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/preyproject
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/preyproject
Read our Terms of service: http://preyproject.com/terms
It just like a mobile market.
☆ If you want to see more content, please click official website：http://www.mobogenie.com/
Bam,mobogenie is a app so amazing,it can help you find anythings you want.
Over 1,200,000 apps and games in the store, you can easiest fetch apps and games you are loking for.
The everyday recommendations will help you discover free top applications, games awesome.
Mobogenie is a suit for android devices, now, that’s began to explored it
1. The editors had fetched and selected a lot of great Applications, games and so on.
2. Mobogenie can help you clean up the mobile phone memory, let your mobile phone to run faster and save battery power.
3. Transfer files from your Android to your PC and from your PC to your Android.
4. Clean up your mobile phone, saving battery power, let your mobile phone faster and more durable.
5. Help you manage your phone's picture, applications.
6. 100% free! All applications and all the games forever free!
7. Support English; Portuguese; Indonesia; Vietnam; Russia; Poland; Italy;French; South;Korea; Thailand; Spanish; Persia; Arabic; hindi, Traditional Chinese.With truly localized high-speed content and features such as one-click downloads, smart and highly intuitive exploration for easy access.
8. A variety of different types of application collection，game collection, let you need not to look for hottest content
9. Download a variety of high quality products, let your mobile phone running more smoothly.
10. Introduce the latest application and games in the first time, let you find the latest applications and games. released software update information in the first time.
11. Mobogenie has the largest quantity of 100% safe and secure high quality localized mobile apps and entertainment resources.
Simplify your life with easy and convenient contact management and group messaging.
Mobogenie is not just a mobile marketing but also a easiest and simplest way to manager you mobile.
Mobogenie lite is a great platform for Android resources, where you can find the best mobile applications, games, as well as various other types of resources. Now it has been promoted in 23 different languages, and owns more than 200,000,000 users around the world.
Good android store to get interesting game, A good store to find the most popular games/Apps, and the apps in Tops are worthy of trying.
It’s not the best market app for Android to search Google Play, but it will be wothy to have it.
Powerful Apps, games! There are so many amazing resources in Mobogenie.
the UI is very clean, there're all kinds of apps\wallpapers you need.
Fabulous platform that you can download plenty of resources include apps, games and wallpapers, best of all I can use it in my own language
Get everything for free and it is the pocket edition.
Its so cool in fact the coolest app, but not perfect.
It’s a best of all apps Give more help, Give more fun
A new homepage interface：quickly find interesting products you want.
Helps clean useless data from your mobiles. Helping you manager your mobile more quickly.
Personalized recommendations: guess You may like
New navigation bar(always on the top)
More information, please click here: www.mobogenie.com
Contact us, please send email to: email@example.com
Join Mobogenie community and beta test Mobogenie：https://plus.google.com/communities/107051382501457940803
WiFi Overview 360 is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLAN.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not) in your environment.
The tab "Ch check" (channel checker) and "Ch. radar" (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- wlan scanner
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- endless list of known WLANs (previously limited to 16)
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 2x1 widget
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
The "Pro" version contains no ad, have more widgets, have a powerful "WiFi Detector", can set "Quick connect shortcuts", can set WLAN priority and is a little recognition for my work.
This suite of networks tools implements most of the network diagnostics that you need as a Network Engineer or System Administrator. This is our first version, please help us improve it by giving us feedback.
+ Interface Information: Get information regarding your devices current network state.
+ ARP / NDP: Resolve either IPv4 or IPv6 network layer addresses into link layer addresses.
+ Bonjour Browser: Browser mDNS/ZeroConf services on your Network.
+ Device Manager: Lookup local devices' MAC, NETBIOS, IP, and other information.
+ DNS lookup: Search for a servers DNS zone records such as SOA, NS, A, AAAA, MX, TXT, and rDNS.
+ IP Calculator: Calculate the Netmask, Wildcard, Network, Host range, and Broadcast for a given subnet.
+ Iperf (v2 and v3): Run TCP and UDP performance tests.
+ MAC Browser: Lookup the vendor name and address of an OUI.
+ Ping: Send ICMP packets to a single IPv6/v4 address.
+ Ping Sweep: Send ICMP packets to an entire subnet range.
+ Traceroute: Find the route packets take to reach your IPv6/v4 destination.
+ Progressive Traceroute: Get detailed statistics for a given IPv6/v4 route.
+ Port Scan: Scan a list of custom or pre-defined TCP ports on any IPv6/v4 server.
+ SSL/TLS Analyzer: Inspect SSL/TLS certificates of domain names.
+ Whois: Get information regarding domain registration, ASN, IP allocations and more.
+ NO ADS!
he.net's Network Tools are also available on IOS
The feature graphic is a derivative of "West Texas Lightning Storm" [https://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffk/24820923] by jeffk, used under CC BY 2.0 [https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/legalcode].
1) Ping and Traceroute (IPv6 and IPv4) with many configurable options.
2) Recursive whois lookups for IPv6, IPv4 addresses and domains with configurable whois lookup depth and base whois server.
3) DNS lookups (dig) for many type of DNS records including AAAA (IPv6), A, PTR, SOA, NS, CNAME etc.
4) Connectivity testing for udp, tcp, http and https protocols. Response header inspection for http and https.
5) Device audit and explanation of the IPv6 and IPv4 addresses discovered.
6) Fully configurable tools including globally located source routers for ping and traceroute, TTL, count, packet size, maximum hops, DNS server, DNS query type, whois server, whois depth etc.
7) Fully functional on install with no configuration required using default values. Options to reset values to default.
8) Remembers last 20 user supplied entries to reduce typing.
9) Single tap on the text box copies results to clipboard. Long-press clears display.
10) IPv6 news from around the world. Even a jobs feed!
11) Generates Unique Local IPv6 address ranges (private ranges) by implementing the algorithm specified in RFC 4193.
As IPv6 adoption matures and its penetration in the Android stack as well as at ISP's increases, more features will be implemented in the app.
Feedback in any form (on the marketplace as well as from within the app) will be greatly appreciated. Please dont hesitate to send feature requests.
Be prepared. IPv6 is coming.
NOTE: App requires INTERNET permission.
Please rate the app. Thanks !
 The 'dnsjava' library at http://www.xbill.org/dnsjava/ (under the BSD license - http://www.xbill.org/dnsjava/dnsjava-current/README)
 The jsoup HTML parser at http://jsoup.org/ (under the MIT license - http://jsoup.org/license)
 Fatcows for great icons - http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons
 Feedzilla for news feeds - http://feedzilla.com
Within this app you will find:
** Build **
# Android Version
# API Level
# Build Version
# Android ID
# Kernel Info
** Carrier/Service **
# Phone Number
# Voicemail Number
# Service Mode
# SIM Status
# SIM Serial
** Network **
# Phone Type
# Network Type
# Network Status
# WiFi Status
** Display **
# Scaling Factor
# Density Category
# X-axis dpi
# Y-axis dpi
# Screen Width
# Screen Height
# Refresh Rate
# Screen Timeout
** Battery **
** CPU **
** RAM **
** Storage **
If you like my work, or have any ideas/concerns/problems with this app please feel free to E-Mail me at xHighCaliberProductionsx@Gmail.com">xHighCaliberProductionsx@Gmail.com
Come like the Official Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/high.caliber.productions!
NOTE: If you have a custom ROM installed on your device, some device information may not be retrievable. There is nothing I can do about it, your ROM does not have it specified.
◉ Countdown app and Countdown Widget
◉ 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 Widget included for the home screen
◉ Embed Countdown into a website
◉ 300+ FREE HD Background images
◉ Shows year, months, weeks, days, weekdays, hours, minutes and *seconds*!
◉ Share live personalized countdowns across mobile platforms Android, iOS and web share countdown through Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Google+, Instagram, Kik, Vine, Tumblr, Sina Weibo, text sms, email
◉ Milliseconds - We have that too!
◉ Import events from live phone Calendar
◉ Import Facebook birthdays
◉ See live countdown from Web View on Mobile, Desktop, Smart TV
◉ Recurring repeating calendar events (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly)
◉ Customizable HD skins + 12 widget skins preloaded Allows you to design your own widget skins
◉ LCD, LED, Roboto fonts, plus extra special fonts
◉ Choose and crop your own background image!
◉ Pre loaded events for Christmas, New Year and the Weekend
◉ You can also Count Up from a point in time!
◉ Supports multiple countdowns - as many as you want
◉ Low CPU/Battery usage
◉ Reminder and to-do alerts
◉ Custom alarm ringtones
◉ Automatically accounts for Timezone and Daylight Savings Time changes.
◉ Has a simple countdown timer for short-term countdowns
The only live Countdown timer that has seconds on the widget to add to your home screen. You can also see the milliseconds roll off fast to your live event. You only live once (yolo), so put a timer on your life and begin living with purpose every day. A free truly one of kind live digital timer to add urgency, excitement, calendar reminders and positive thinking to your life. Even Add the widget directly to your home screen.
Anticipate to live events that you have been looking forward to: Big events, Birthday, New Year 2016, Vacation, Concerts, Military service returns, Baby Due dates, games, Holiday, Wedding, Anniversary, Season Premiers and Finales, Graduation, to-do, Soccer, Football, Baseball, Basketball games. Never forget another special calendar day.
Did you get here by clicking a link such as "fncd.net/v/?id=xxxx"? install then click the link to have that same exact LIVE countdown. You can also view the live countdown on your home screen by adding a widget.
Share your live countdowns with others! share with others to have the same live widget on their device!
Go to http://www.fncd.net to add the latest live calendar we are sharing.
Rating & Feedback
Our team loves feedback. If you enjoy using the Final Countdown - Please consider rating 5 stars. If you think the app deserves less, please tell us.
Live each day with purpose!
Follow us on:
With FasterGPS you can select a NTP Server matching your region to speed up the process of getting a GPS fix.
This is an open source alternative to FasterFix!
• Read/Write access on system-Partition
Source code/Bug reports/Translations
You can donate money to support the development in-app.
• Root access: To write gps.conf file to system partition
• Internet access: To allow donations
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!