TimerFit is an Interval Timer app, the best Timer available for HIIT (High Interval Intensity Training) , Tabata and any training and fitness session where you require an interval timer. Tabata and HIIT allow you to burn more fat, build muscle and improve your health and fitness on smaller training sessions than conventional training.
TimerFit Interval Fitness Timer functions are :
* Timer simple and easy controls
* Motivational mode
* Color reference for each timer training stage of the HIIT, Tabata or any other training/fitness session. Easy to read time
* Show what is next exercise and time left for round / training of the Tabata / HIIT / Fitness session.
* Training profiles : Full customizable times and exercises list
* Timer Sounds modes : Box, Gym, Digital, Voice
* Vibrate Mode
* Training Diary where you can see each Tabata and HIIT session and put notes on each one
* Timer stop when you leave the app and returns when you go back to it
Tabata and HIIT training advantages for Health and Fitness are :
* Fat Loss through Increased Metabolic Rate
Intense exercise raises our metabolic rate to about 15 times the basal metabolic rate, or BMR. The Tabata method puts short-lived but acute stress on the body.
* Muscle Tissue Retention
The Tabata method of HIIT places stress on muscle tissue, which tells your body that more muscle tissue is needed. As a result, the ratio of your lean body mass to fat goes upCheck our website on http://timerfit.com
Contact us on email@example.com
* Anaerobic and Aerobic Capacity Increase
The body’s aerobic capacity, also called its maximum oxygen uptake, is the greatest amount of oxygen it consumes when strenuously exercising. Anaerobic capacity is the maximum amount of energy that can be produced by the body in the absence of oxygen.
* Time Savings
The short duration of a Tabata workout increases an individual’s willingness and faithfulness to work out regularly. It would be difficult to deny 4 to 8 minutes a day to your physical fitness.
Check our website on http://timerfit.com
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org