WARNING! You can download free version of this game, which is no different (and will not differ) from this, but I will be very happy and grateful if you support me, as this simple little game - my first attempt to make a finished product. The proceeds finance (any chance they will be) used to purchase additional development tools needed to accelerate the creation of a second (more serious) games of the era ZX-Spectrum, and (who knows what will happen?) incarnation in the life of my child's dream - to become real game developers.
The farther you take your character, more will join your adventure! Use the coins you pick up on your way to unlock more characters.
See how good you are by comparing yourself with players from around the world with the online leaderboards.
Draw a continuous line through the same coloured Fuzkins (at least 3) to eliminate them from the board.
Draw bigger shapes of a connected colour for surprises!
Use the limited smart bombs (top right of screen) when the grid gets tricky.
Keep an eye on the blue time bar, it gradually ticks away while matching Fuzkins will restore it. More surprises throughout the game.
There are three game modes in Fuzkins:
1) Standard - Last as long as you can removing Fuzkins, More colours will be introduced as the game progresses.
2) Fuzkin - Complete the tasks you are given in the bottom information bar to fill up your level bar (green bar on right) to progress. Match 3, match 4 match 5 in a line etc. Match more than required wont move the level meter.
3) Survival - Fight your way through level and level of Fuzkins, Fill up your level bar (green bar on right) to move on to the next.
Guide Adventurer Stan through the jungle maze while battling the wild animals on the way to rescuing your beloved. Unlock more of the maze by uncovering treasure chests and masks which will help you progress on your quest.
* Fun gameplay in Retro Definition
* 100 screens to explore
* Open chests to find keys
* Use keys to open doors
* Fight the end level boss to free your beloved
* Authentic retro graphics and sound
Use your finger to rotate your ship and fire, either tap or hold your finger on screen.
Press 2 fingers at the same time to release a neutron smart bomb that will instantly kill all enemies on screen. Use them wisely as they are in limited supply.
Collect upgrades along the way to increase your firepower, add more lives and increase your turn speed to name a few.
If your feeling brave, shoot the enemies when they are within your red circle zone to receive an extra bonus.