With the Owens Corning Composites Guide App for the EU you have access to one of the most comprehensive range of rolled glass fiber materials (fabrics, mats and veils) in the composite industry at your fingertips – anywhere, anytime.
Whether you are one of our customers or new to our company, this tool has been specially developed to assist you - specifiers, fabricators, designers and engineers to fully discover our broad range of rolled products to develop glass-specific tailor-made solutions to help you create your next composite application.
At a glance the App offers:
- Owens Corning’s comprehensive technical fabric product range of unidirectionals, biaxials, multiaxials, knits and various combinations, complexes, specialty mats and woven roving fabrics.
- A 40+ product portfolio of surfacing non-wovens for glass reinforced polymer laminates
- Unifilo® Series of continuous filament mats and other glass mat reinforcements
- A large and well established range of chopped strand mats
- The ability to select product groups, types and sub-products
- Concise descriptions of commonly used processing methods and applications
- Resin compatibilities
- A glossary of product nomenclatures and terminology supported with illustrations
- Contents available in English
- Offline store function of all your product selections in ‘Favourite’. These entries are also available without network reception.
- Sending requests of product information and MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) via e-mail in order to obtain additional information and advice.
Learn of the potential benefits of using glass fiber rolled reinforcements from one of the world’s leading supplier to the global composites industry with plants in 15 countries and R&D centers on 3 continents in close proximity to you - wherever you are.