With the Blaucloud.de app you get access and can sync your data with your blaucloud.de Account via your Android Phone. Blaucloud.de is a Cloud Storage made in Germany based on Owncloud which offers you 2 GB for free. Of course you can use this free app to sync with every other owncloud instance as well.
App for ownCloud notes. Please be aware you need:
- ownCloud notes installed server wise: https://github.com/owncloud/notes
- a SSL certificate installed on your server: See https://ay.vc/5g
Use "My Own Notes" to create, edit, delete and sync your notes with your ownCloud.
To allow the app connecting to servers with self-signed certificates open your Settings -> Security to add them.
All revenue will be spent to improve this app and do other great things to support internet freedom. If you have any suggestions or want to build this application yourself, visit us at https://github.com/aykit/myownnotes-android.
We are currently looking for brave people proof-reading our french translation. If you are willing to help, please go to https://github.com/aykit/myownnotes-android/issues/7 and start correcting :).
This is the free version for testing the connection to your ownCloud 6 instance. If you are able to successfully connect to your ownCloud instance and can generate thumbnails, you are ready to go for the real version! If using https, make sure you have a valid SSL certificate or import the certificate before using this app.
It generates thumbnails and caches them on your phone. This makes this app perfect for showing your latest holiday pictures on your phone.
The bandwidth usage should be lower than transferring the original image to your phone and loads it faster.
Make sure you have a ownCloud Version 6 (!) otherwise you will need to upgrade your ownCloud installation to get this app to work!
This app ONLY previews your images as squares (limitation of the ownCloud API). Of course you can then show your original image as well anyways!
If you have any feature request just drop me an email. I would love to implement it and improve the app.
If you encounter a bug please send me as much details as possible that I will be able to fix it!
If you want to participate in beta testing just send me an email.
This is the first version, so more features to come (suggest me some ...)!
To use this application you need to have access to ownCloud installation with Bookmarks extension enabled. At least version 5.0 of ownCloud is required.
- displays list of your bookmarks structured by tags
- short click to open bookmark/category
- long click to delete bookmark
- share functionality available: share any link/text in Android to ownCloud Bookmarks app to save the bookmark
- background refreshing and results caching for fast access
- favicons displayed where available
- sorting options
First go to settings and fill url of your ownCloud installation, username and password. Hostname and username can be already filled in if ownCloud account is present on your device.
If any problems occur, be sure you are running latest version of this Android app, supported version of ownCloud server and up to date Bookmarks extension is enabled. If all your software is up to date, do not hesitate to contact me, I will be happy to help you. Feature suggestions are also welcomed.
Please note: You'll need CalDAV-Sync or SmoothSync for Cloud Calendar to sync tasks with this app.
This app supports basic task management and provides an easy to use user interface.
To complete a task in the list view, just hold it for a moment and fling it from the left to the right.
To edit a task fling it from the right to the left.
NOTE: This task app doesn't support recurring tasks yet. You'll see recurring tasks, but you can not edit single instances. Any changes you make will apply to the entire series! Please keep that in mind.
It works in Android 2.x, but it's optimized for Android 4.x. Support for Android 2.x will be improved in future releases.
The app is open source. Please feel free to join the development at: https://github.com/dmfs/tasks
To report bugs, please use this bug tracker: https://github.com/dmfs/tasks/issues
Features still to come:
* more translations
* support for recurring tasks
* support for alarms
* support for categories
* sortings and filters
* many more
Please don't rate missing features, but only features the app already has. The app is still under development and lots of fancy stuff is still to come.
At present the app doesn't use the "read contacts" permission. This permission has been added in advance for future releases. It's planned to support adding attendees to tasks and to provide auto-completion for the contacts.
Open Source Libraries
This app uses PagerSlidingTabStrip: https://github.com/astuetz/PagerSlidingTabStrip
Open source software.
Source code available at https://github.com/gggard/AndroidCaldavSyncAdapater
Do not hesitate to contribute (bugs, comments, patches, ...) !
URIs for the different servers are available on the wiki : https://github.com/gggard/AndroidCaldavSyncAdapater/wiki
Do not hesitate to complete or comment !
For owncloud, use url : http(s)://server/owncloud base/remote.php/caldav/principals/user_name
For baikal, use url : http(s)://server/baikal base/cal.php/principals/user_name
For bug reporting, please use the bug tracking system https://github.com/gggard/AndroidCaldavSyncAdapater/issues
In addition to all these great features, you can also record a voice memo, draw a doodle, take notes, or add a photo to your SyncFolder. You can instantly upload any of your files to MyPC Backup or publish them to Facebook or Twitter.
With the My PC Backup application your data is wherever you are, right at your fingertips. Never be without a document again whether you are at work, at school, with friends or with family.
If you don’t already have a MyPCBackup account, you can easily create one from inside the application and get some free storage space to get started. To get even more access to your files make sure you install the desktop application on your Mac or Windows PC. For more information please visit www.mypcbackup.com
Error: "I/O error: Cannot verify hostname ..."
Please activate the setting "Ignore SSL Errors" if the following tutorial does not work:
You have to add your selfsigned certificate into the SSL-Storage of your Android-Smartphone. To do so, upload the Certificate to your server and open it in the default Androidbrowser (http://your-domain.tld/yourcertificate.cert).
No ownCloud-installation? 5 Gigs without monthly fees on http://www.bocombo.de/webhosting/gratis-cloudspeicher/
Unsere tubCloud ist erreichbar unter: https://tubcloud.tu-berlin.de/
Vergleich zu anderen Cloudanbietern:
- Ihre Daten werden nicht Dritten anvertraut, sondern auf unseren Servern sicher vor ungewolltem Zugriff gespeichert,
- die ownCloud-Software läuft auf unseren eigenen Servern,
- wir bieten kostenlos 20GB Speicherplatz für Studierende
- und 100GB Speicherplatz für Beschäftigte, Studentische Beschäftigte sowie Außerordentliche Beschäftigte
- für die gesamte Dauer Ihrer Studienzeit bzw. Beschäftigung
- 250 GB für Einrichtungen (mit einem Orgnamen) und Teams
Die ownCloud-Software und unser darauf basierender Dienst werden kontinuierlich verbessert. Helfen Sie uns mit ihrem Feedback an firstname.lastname@example.org
Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter: http://www.tubit.tu-berlin.de/?id=131359
Oberes Banner: CC-By-SA TU Berlin mit Elementen von Melenita bei Flickr (Tablet), Soerfm (Kaffernbüffel), Ziegelbrenner (Karte), Pedelecs (Brandenburger Tor) und Thomas Schoch (Kinder) bei Wikimedia Commons, Stefan Kottwitz (Fraktale)
At present, opening the app from Google Play doesn't work properly. Please open the app from your app menu. We'll upload a fix asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.
To get task support, please install this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
Since version 0.4 CalDAV-Sync supports read-only sync of webcal ics feeds (via http & https).
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
Although this issue seems to be fixed in Android 4.2 the workaround is still required on Samsung devices.
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar on your server account).
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Please send me an email if you find a bug. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CalDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
It is tested and works with
- OSX/iCal Server
- Oracle Beehive
- many more, see http://dmfs.org/wiki/ for a list of all servers reported to work
Note to Yahoo!® users: Due to the many issues on Yahoo!'s servers, Yahoo! is no longer officially supported by this app.
Note to Free.fr users: Free.fr doesn't support CalDAV. However you should be able to sync your free.fr calendar one-way using the Webcal option.
After the installation got to "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" and create a new Account.
If there is no calendar installed on your device, go to my website and install CalendarProvider.apk and Calendar.apk (FroYo and Gingerbread only)
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
* task support (you'll need this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* supports SNI (needs Android 2.3 and newer)
* supports client certificate authentication (Only Android 4.0 and 4.2 and newer, doesn't work on Android 4.1 yet)
* any number of CalDAV-accounts supported
* automatic calendar discovery (works for most servers)
* supports OAuth2.0 authentication for Google accounts
* syncs multiple alarms
* loads calendar colors from servers if available
* sync multiple calendars per account
* full support for time zones
* encrypts passwords in local database
* supports webcal ics feeds (read-only)
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian translations
Compatible with most CalDAV/CardDAV servers and services, including OwnCloud, iCloud and OS X Server!
After installing, you can add a DAVdroid account from within the app. See http://davdroid.bitfire.at/configuration for help.
⊛ Use DAV calendars (CalDAV) and address-books (CardDAV) in a single app
⊛ Two-way synchronization (server ↔ client)
⊛ Native Android 4+ implementation
⊛ Flawless integration with your device and favorite apps
⊛ Easy setup (resource auto-detection)
⊛ Fast algorithms for high performance (CTag/ETag support)
⊛ Optimized for phones and tablets
⊛ DAVdroid JB Workaround verfügbar
⊛ ... and finally – it's open source!
Important compatibility notes
For all Android 4.1 and all Samsung users: There's an Android bug that causes accounts to be lost after a device reboot. To avoid this issue, please install the free app "DAVdroid JB Workaround". Samsung users: The problem doesn't occur if you download DAVdroid using Samsung Store.
On some Android 4.4.2 devices, DAVdroid accounts will disappear after an app update. If you experience this issue, please install the free app "DAVdroid JB Workaround". Details: http://davdroid.bitfire.at/faq/entry/account-gone-after-updating
Galaxy S5 users: There are numerous reports that the Samsung Galaxy S5 (only affects Samsung original firmware) contact editor crashes when using it with third-party contacts providers (like DAVdroid or similar apps). Details and workarounds: http://davdroid.bitfire.at/faq/entry/galaxy-s5-contact-app-crashes
There are issues with some HTC firmwares and contact synchronisation: http://davdroid.bitfire.at/faq/entry/htc-contact-problems
DAVdroid must not be moved to the SD card! This will cause strange behaviour, including account and data loss.
If you're using self-signed certificates, you might find our free and open-source app CAdroid useful to import your certificate.
Get the best out of this app …
⊛ … when using with your own DAV server (Radicale, DAViCal, SabreDAV, Baikal, …) and HTTPS – so you own and control all your data while having the comfort of synchronization between various devices. Or use a hosted DAV service you trust or the one of your company.
⊛ … and combine it with Evolution / Lightning / etc. on your laptop / PC
Why is it secure?
⊛ Source code is available (see homepage)
⊛ No need for giving your contacts/calendars to Facebook, Google, etc. Use your own server (or a trusted one)!
⊛ SSL is recommended to protected your communication so synchronization is secure even when using open Wi-Fi networks.
Successfully tested with:
⊛ Apple's Calendar and Contacts Server
⊛ Apple iCloud
⊛ Mac OS X Server
⊛ Kerio Connect
⊛ Synology DSM
⊛ Yahoo (calendars only)
⊛ Zimbra Server (Community Edition)
JustCloud is one of the leading cloud storage and file synchronization providers on the internet. With cutting edge software and innovative development, JustCloud is constantly adding to its already rich product feature set.
Access all of your files from anywhere using the JustCloud Android application. Listen to your music, watch your videos, open your documents and view your photos all from one easy to use application. But the fun doesn’t stop there, Just Cloud also gives you all of these great features:
* Take photos and upload them directly to your SyncFolder
* Protect your data via our app passcode lock
* Easily save new files to your SyncFolder
* Create a voice memo
* Backup your camera roll
* Draw a doodle and publish them to Facebook or Twitter
* Share your photos with Facebook, Twitter or Email
* Take notes and email them to friends or colleagues
* Browse and open all of your backed up files
* Browse and open any of your synced files
* Listen to your music files
* Plus lots more
If you don’t already have a Just Cloud account, you can easily create one from inside the application and get some free storage space to get you started. To get even more access to your files make sure you install the desktop application on your Mac or Windows PC. For more information please visit www.justcloud.com
xCloud can connect your mobile with PC directly to transfer data even when network is unavailable or in bad WiFi signal as Bluetooth does. But the transmission speed is dozens of times faster than Bluetooth; while the operation is much easier.
With xCloud’s “Wake over Internet” function, there’s no need keeping your PC open in case you need to access data any more. You can just login to xCloud on your mobile and wake your PC whenever necessary.
xCloud is just your reliable Virtual USB data cable!
☆ Remote access anytime anywhere☆ Remote access your PC with mobiles via Internet securely. No limitation on file format nor file size in transmission.
☆ Instant Uploads☆ Photos you just captured will be automatically uploaded to your computer immediately.
☆ High Speed☆ Within the same WiFi network, transfer speed can be up to 10MB/s which equals to a 100M network cables does.
☆ Privacy & Security☆ Upload data to PC directly without 3-rd party engaged in, thus keeping your personal files private and secure.
☆ Remote Wake PC over Internet*☆ Switch your PC on/off remotely by a simple click whenever necessary*. (For detailed settings, please refer to “Help” on official web site.)
☆ WiFi Direct Link☆ In some circumstances, when there were no Internet connection on WiFi or even no WiFi signal, xCloud will still work though switching to AP mode or finding neighbors.
☆ Support for Synology NAS devices☆ The latest version of xCloud supports for Synology NAS devices.
☆ Please make sure you’ve already downloaded an xCloud server and installed it on your PC before you can use xCloud mobile app on your phone. Download link: http://xcloud.cc/
Tags:xCloud, cloud, Synology, NAS, mobile app, download xCloud, xCloud download, alternative FTP, xiaoyun, xcloud
If you need a new feature or find a bug, you can summit your request to our github page at https://github.com/haiwen/seadroid. We will actively maintain and update android client.
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Manage Profiles (e.g. work and private, access the profile manager from the calendar list's menu)
● Notification actions for events (snooze, maps, edit) and quick contact bar for birthdays (Android 4.1)
● More notification options (more ringtones, vibration, LED)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for 30+ countries
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (5 light + 5 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● SMS and email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our revenue for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week & month calendar
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google Calendar only)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap: configurable action
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by rating 5-stars and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD in Android. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Chinese, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, Thai, etc.)
This workaround app requires ownCloud 1.3.19 or higher, it will not work without the ownCloud app installed. Be sure that you have upgraded your ownCloud app or installed version 1.3.19 or higher before installing this workaround app.
The bug causes accounts of paid apps to be removed when Android boots. To work around this issue, this app pretends to provide the same account type that ownCloud provides so that Jelly Bean does not delete the account. That is all the app does.
Note that this bug is in Android 4.1.x, not in ownCloud. If you are not using ownCloud on Android 4.1.x you do not need this app.
** Users of Android 4.2.x probably do not need this workaround app. If you did not lost your ownCloud accounts in a reboot, do not install it **