Windows8+ is Home launcher application which tries to provide Windows8 mobile like experience on your android device.
1)Live tiles for gmail, news, weather, twitter, calendar, etc with many configuration options
2) Widget Support Widget shown in the images are third party widgets.
3)Drag and drop tile groups to re-order/change the position of tiles.
4)Change icon/tile icon size using Menu >> Icon Size
5)Select the preferred country for news using Menu >> Prefs >> News Country and for stock market using Menu >> Prefs >> Stock Market
6)Power Control widget to on/off Wifi, Airplan mode, Bluetooth, ring mode, screen brightness, etc.
7)Click on icon/tile will bring up (launch) the associated app, (This application will try to associate most common applications like dialer, messsage, google play, etc) if you are clicking first time and no application is associated then list of all installed apps will be opened and you can associate any app of your wish to this tile.
8) Long Click on icon/tile to change the color, icon, application associated to tile. Following 4 options are available
* Associate App - Change the launching app while keeping the same icon on home screen.
* Change Color - Change background color of tile.
* Change App - Change the launching app and icon will be replaced with app icon
* Pin Contact - For easy access to your frequent call/text contact.
* Add Widget - Add widget on tile
9)Additional icons/tiles style which can be customized as per your need. Add/remove tiles from Menu >> Tiles
10)Weather Service : Based on your current location, local weather details are available.
11)Stock Market updates : Select your preferred Stock Market using Menu >> Misc >> Stock Market
New in V2.3 :
-Drag & Drop of individual tile or group from home screen
-Minor defect fixes
New in V2.2 :
-Fixes for Android Kitkat
-Clock and Weather click/tap defect fix
New in V2.1 :
-Major technical changes to improve the user experience and stability of the application.
New in V2.0.1 :
-Minor enhancements for Weather and Photo tiles
New in V2.0 :
- Weather defect fix (Upgraded to premium service)
-Photo tile defect fix
New in V1.9.5 :
-Photo tile defect fix
New in V1.9.4 :
- Favorite Contact Live tile
- Minor enhancements/defect fixes
New in V1.9.3 :
-Icon Size enhancements for Mobile layout
-Minor defect fixes
New in V1.9.2 :
- Star contacts live tile - add upto 8 star/favorite contacts into single tile for quick and easy access (Disable Clock or weather live tile from Prefs and long press to select "Star Pin" )
New in V1.9 :
- Add widget on tile (defect fixes).
- Fix for application crash defect
- "Flip" tile enhancement with unread count for gmail and message
New in V1.8 :
- Add widget on tile (Widget Support) Long tap on any tile to add widget
- Option to 'Flip' the tile - Long tap on tile and select 'Flip On'
- Fixed for application crash defect.
New in V1.7 :
-Add widget on tile (Widget Support) Long tap on any tile to add widget
- Support to disabled System Clock, Weather, Photo, etc live tile from 'Pref' screen to replace with widget of your choice.
New in V1.6 :
-Twitter defect fix
New in V1.5.2 :
-More tile colors
-Fixed icon size for portrait layout
-Pin contact to any tile for quick and easy access.
New in V1.5.1 :
-Enable/disable live tiles from Prefs page
-Minor defect fixes
New in V1.5 :
-Updated tablet layout with possibility to swap every tile from Menu >> Tile(not live tiles yet)
-Ability to change default tile action/image (call, message, etc)
- Weather : Sense flip clock
- Stock market : Android Stocks Tape Widget
- Battery : Battery HD
- Currency (Exchange rate) : aCurrency
- Photo : Animated Photo Frame Widget
Application you call or video during playback can register free
I can call easily even during game play!
How ** **
- To register the app
Select the color of the Wu Tan to register with the app to display the main screen.
It is the completion of registration if it is displayed in the list below the Add button.
* There is no limit to the number of registrations, but it is too registered the app small screen
It is recommended by about five in each color there is a possibility that can not be called.
- Launch the app
When you turn on the display to register the app
Rabbit will appear on the screen
Press and hold the rabbit when you want to launch other apps.
You simply select the application you want to run the rest!
- Cancel the processing
Cancel when you tap the rabbit again.
Anytime, anywhere and any situation, you can start up your favorite apps at once!
It’s so new! So easy and amazing!
No need to return to Home view every time you change apps.
That's not all! The tools you always use will be conveniently together which used to be separate apps.
will meet your needs and relive your stress such as;
- I want to organize the home view.
With 2nd HOME, you can organize your home view！
- I want to see what day it is today.
With 2nd HOME you can see it so easy！
- I want to check the time while watching YouTube.
With 2nd HOME, you can do it！
- When I play a game, I worry about the battery power.
you can check the battery power while playing！
- My mobile phone is so slow.
2nd HOME can make it fast and smooth. All you need is just click the button！
- I want to adjust the brightness of the display while watching Hulu.
2nd HOME can change the brightness while you watch Hulu!
Lock apps with a passcode when starting up.
Best for mail or SNS to protect your privacy.
-Registration and start up your favorite apps.
It's launcher function.
Clear memory to speed up your device response.
-Adjustment of display brightness
Adjust the brightness 1-5 levels.
・Rotation of the view On/Off
Q: Can I move the grip?
A: Yes, you can. Keep touching the grip and slide it to where you want without opening the window.
Q: It's too dark to see the grip...
A: You can change the setting of grip to a lighter color.
Q: I cannot see the grip.
A: Check if the 2nd HOME icon is displayed at the status bar. If not, click the app icon and start up. If it is displayed, check the settings and see if "Use of Menu Grip" is OFF. It should be ON.
Q: Once unlock with App Lock, I cannot lock it again.
A: It will not lock again until the next screen off so you don't have to enter the passcode so often.
Q: How can I change the background of App Lock?
A: It uses the wall paper of HOME window. Therefore if you want to change it, change the wall paper of your phone. Live wall papers are not shown in the background. In this case, first set another wall paper and after displaying lock window, set the live wall paper again.
Q: Is a version without ads available?
A: The pay version without ads is under consideration.
Q: Why does the icon of big light appear?
A: To prevent forgetting turn off the light, the icon appears while the LED light is on. You can turn it off by tapping the icon.
Q: What is the battery meter?
A: It is a function to display the battery power level with a bar in a corner. It also appears when other apps are working.
* Docks up to 8 apps/contacts and a custom name.
* Longpress app icon and drag to move its location
* Tap center icon to reconfigure.
* Download icon packs and choose your own icon
If you have issues after 1.6 update - Uninstall and reinstall.
Coming soon Multi select apps.
If you want to use Next Launcher more effectively and enjoy more amazing features, download and read “Next Manual”.
Next Manual includes:
- Detailed instructions
Part 1: Home Screen
- Icon arrangement settings
- Select icons by gesture
- Arrange icons by gesture
- Next Key
- Landscape mode
Part 2: Dock
- Swipe left and right
- Add icons on Dock
Part 3: App Drawer
- Add icons to screen
- Select icons
- Hide apps
Part 4: Folder
- Create folder on screen
- Create folder in App Drawer
Part 5: Gesture
- Open home screen menu
- Show notification
- Gesture on Dock
Part 6: Widget
- Add Next or GO widget
- Add system widget
- Edit Next or GO widget
Part 7: Visual
- Icon editor
- Mix theme mode
- Floating mode
- Effects settings
Part 8: More
- Version features
We strive to become better than we are, providing the best Android home screen replacement for you! Thanks for your support!
More tips: http://www.goforandroid.com/GDTEn/faq.aspx?softid=55&nav=99
■ Follow Us
■ Contact Us
WARNING!! Google will be retiring Google Latitude from Google Maps by 7th August 2013. This app will not be functional after that. I'll remove it after the 7th.
This app creates a shortcut to Google Latitude. Please remove this app if and when Google fixed the problem.
This theme has beautiful color icons.
- 11 kinds home wallpapers.
- 5 kinds app_page wallpapers.
- 150 beautiful icons.
1.Latest version of GO Launcher EX is required. (Search "GO Launcher EX" to download)
2.To apply the theme: MENU> Themes> select This theme
More themes are still coming. Hope you like our design!
Please visit my forum(http://cafe.naver.com/smartphoneforum),
if you want to get more go launcher and kakao talk themes!
This app make the Application laucher NFC tag.
How to promote your apps? To enter the URL by hand? It is so painful. Read the QR code? To start the QR code reader is a pain. But, the Application Launcher tag can be scan only by induction to Play Market! If the application is already installed if that app will start automatically.
Seeing is believing! Please try first! If you will buy the NFC tag. Use this application to check required storage before. In general, NFC tag only has a very small storage.
This application required Android version over 4.0.3 . and Tag data read required Android version over 4.0 .
This supply the most icons(More than 1,090) and App activities(More than 1,760) in existence. When you apply theme, There are many icons automatically changed, So it reduces user's burden of changing icons.
Please contact us by e-mail, If you want any other icon and improvement. We support additional services such as updating etc.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Features of theme.
1) More than 1,090 of pre-fabricated theme-only icons.
2) Connected with more than 1,760 of App activities.
3) More than 1,050 of automatically change icons.
4) 5 kinds of wallpaper.
5) 2 kinds of App drawer wallpaper.
2. Reference (Icons and Activities in GO_Launcher_EX theme)
- Are there many Icons connected with application activities in this theme?
Yes, when users apply theme, there are many icons automatically changed, so it reduces user's burden of changing icons themselves.
- Why are there so many Icons in GO_Launcher_EX theme?
Because it supplies various icons to users who want to change it.
- If there are many icons on this theme, Doesn't it overload the system?
No. After installed, theme just recognize registered icons, So it doesn't overload the system.
3. Install GO_Launcher_EX as default screen.
1) First, install the latest version of GO_Launcher_EX. It is totally free.
2) To set GO_Launcher_EX as default screen.
a) After GO_Launcher_EX installed, click the Home button, and default launcher pop-up comes on.
b) Check the "Use by default for this action" > Select the GO_Launcher_EX, and GO_Launcher_EX will be set as default launcher.
4. How to use GO_Launcher_EX
1) Features of theme : If you apply this theme, then wallpapers, icons, dock images, app drawer wallpapers, etc. will be applied.
2) To apply theme : Install the GO_Launcher_EX, Click GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > themes > Select this theme.
3) Changing wallpaper : GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > wallpaper > Go wallpaper > Select this theme's wallpaper.
4) Changing dock image : GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > Preferences > Visual settings > Backgrounds > Dock background > GO Theme background > Select this theme's dock image.
5) Changing App drawer wallpaper : GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > Preferences > Visual settings > Backgrounds > App drawer background > GO Theme background > Select this theme's app drawer wallpaper.
6) Effects setting : GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > Preferences > Effects > Select the effects you want.
7) Action settings : GO_Launcher_EX home screen > Menu > Preferences > Operation Settings > Select the action you want.
S Pen Launcher is designed for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 10.1, and Galaxy Note 8.0. Unfortunately the original Galaxy Note does not have an S Pen detachment sensor.
• Automatically launch an app or shortcut when you detach your S Pen
• Show app launcher when you detach your S Pen
• Dismiss app launcher when you attach your S Pen
• Add app launcher shortcut to use without detaching your S Pen
An explanation of each permission required by S Pen Launcher can be seen here: https://spenlauncher.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/183527
Please check out our feedback site at https://spenlauncher.uservoice.com. You can submit feature requests, contact support, and read the FAQ.
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at email@example.com with a description of the bug.
S Pen Launcher is a product of Steadfast Innovation. Our mission is to provide products and services that make the most of the latest advancements in technology. We are committed to providing the best experience to our customers. We would love to hear from you!
And can launch App,Shortcut,Widget,Music,Contacts,Photo,Video,Favorite URL.
-Project Icons - v 2.0.4
Usage is extremely simple:
1. Touch the very bottom of the screen and slowly swipe your finger up towards the middle of the screen.
2. When you get towards the middle, the wave appears!
3. Without raising your finger, swipe left or right to select the desired application.
4. To launch the app, simply raise your finger from the screen.
5. If you change your mind and don't want to launch anything, simply swipe the wave back to the bottom.
✓ The wave can contain any application or shortcut you can add to your home screen.
✓ The wave can contain a direct-access icon to the built-in app-drawer.
✓ The wave can contain dynamically updating recently-used apps.
✓ 'Recents Mode' will show you 12 recently used-apps
✓ Manual exclude list for recents.
✓ Create folders on the wave. Folders are fully controllable with swiping alone.
✓ Customizable wave colors and icon size
✓ The wave is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple gesture!
✓ Supports custom icons from ADW themes (More coming soon!).
✓ Use any picture/icon from your gallery/SD-card as icon.
✓ The wave responds to your finger movement. It changes its shape, icon size, and icon transparency.
✓ Can be enabled by swiping from the bottom, left side or right side of the screen (See the 'calibrate' screen)
✓ Fully independent, doesn't need to replace your home-screen app.
✓ Doesn't interfere with running applications.
✓ Small memory footprint.
✓ Fully customizable gesture-area with a single long-press and swipe!
✓ Doesn't affect battery-life!
✓ Tons of customization settings!
✓ Plugins infrastructure.
✓ App-drawer plugin with single-tap and long-press functionality.
✓ Controllable notification action.
✓ Localized to 9 languages:
English, Hebrew, Spanish, Serbian, Italian, French, Russian, German and Polish!
NOTE: Notification icon can be disabled in the settings screen.
App-drawer plugin features:
✓ Cool animations.
✓ Sort alphabetically.
✓ Sort by last-update-time.
✓ Sort in ascending/descending order.
✓ Unlike standard home-app, icons are kept in volatile cache and memory is freed when asked by Android.
✓ Long-press apps to show on market, and uninstall.
This is a very customizable app. PLEASE read the info in the Help screen, it contains lots of useful information.
NOTE: Permission to make phone calls is required for placing direct-call shortcuts on the wave.
(Call your loved-ones with a single swipe!)
Your input and comments are welcome at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot respond to market comments, but your e-mail will be answered with 100% guarantee!
Tags: wavelauncher, gesture detection, mobile merit, app drawer, WebOS, Palm Pre, HP Pre
Complete Linux Installer is an all in one solution to installing Linux distros on your Android device. Brought to you by the LinuxonAndroid project the app is designed to allow you to install a full Linux distro without touching your Android install.
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (Are you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
android.permission.INTERNET - Used to download the image files
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to download the image files
com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE - Used to check the donation key
jackpal.androidterm.permission.RUN_SCRIPT - Needed to run the boot script within the terminal
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - save the image file
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER - Root needed to install busybox, and the boot script
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - Used by Advert Library
If you want even more features or want to support the project consider buying one of the 'donation' key apps to unlock the below features:
*Remove all ads from app!
*Linux editor (to change screen size and mounts etc.)
*Set up linux to boot on startup of android
*Ads for donation keys removed from install guides
*Early access to new Linux Distros - currently BETA's of Fedora
*Donation Stars in forum profile (for every £5 given see http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/index.php?topic=18.0 for more info)
*Supporting me (I am a university student and solely rely on donations as income)
+More to come soon
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via email@example.com
It's just same with Windows 7 Task Bar! (see the promotion video)
You can multitasking and task-kill everywhere, anytime.
Tab the start button to show/hide the task bar and Long press it to show/hide the start menu.
* In Galaxy Note 1, gallery may be not working.
* In some versions of MIUI, you are supposed to check 'Show popup window' in application setting.
Tag: taskbar quick launcher dock multi tasking apps windows8 windows7 changer switcher manager shortcut
+ In course of preparations for patent
Important: You need to install SL4A separately from their site: http://code.google.com/p/android-scripting/
Also requires the TaskBomb app, available free in the Android Market: http://androidideas.org/taskbomb/google-play
See the website for tons of info, help, and tutorials: http://androidideas.org/taskbomb
TaskBomb is an automation app (sometimes called "task scheduler", "job scheduler", "batch processor", etc.) that allows you to schedule apps and actions to automatically run. It's similar in function to the cron command on Linux and somewhat like an alarm clock (you can set alarms and snooze actions). TaskBomb aims to be small and simple, and leverage the power of the apps you have on your phone.
One of TaskBomb's greatest assets is its unique and flexible scheduling system that allows you to create modular, reusable schedules that can be run at any time, attached to alarms, or added to other schedules.
This add-on is basically a little app, but you don't run the app itself. Once installed, go into TaskBomb and you'll find "Select script" as an option in the "Data" field when you define a task.
This app uses the internet permission in order to show ads through third party ad networks such as AdMob and MoPub. These are disabled if you purchase the Taskbomb Premium Unlocker, which can be found at http://androidideas.org/taskbomb/premium/google-play/
More from developer
Remote Launcher is an easy to use tool that enables you to launch applications remotely on your PC via your Android device with a single click. It can also be used to start your PC up, even if it is turned off, with the built in support for Wake On Lan (WOL). It consists of an Android app and a small server program for your PC.
There is also support for Android shortcuts and widgets (size 1x1) available to start programs even quicker.
You can configure Remote Launcher to start any application on your PC, e.g. start your mediacenter (xbmc etc), shutdown/restart the computer or run a custom script.
It's also possible to automate Remote Launcher using Android intents or shortcuts. That makes it possible to use it together with tools such as Tasker or Llama to perform tasks at certain events, e.g. "shutdown computer when I leave home" or "send wake on lan packet to computer and start xbmc when I get back home". You can even do things like muting your computer when there's an incoming call and unmuting it when the call finishes. The imagination is the limit.
To use Remote Launcher you need to install the Remote Launcher Server on your PC. Downloads, installation instructions, user guides and examples are available on the project wiki:
The Remote Launcher server is written in Java so it should work on any pc with the Java Runtime Enviromnment installed (version 1.6 or later), be it Linux, Windows or Mac OS. It has been tested on Ubuntu and Windows 7.
Remote Launcher is a nice alternative to more complex remote control solutions such as vnc or ssh when you just need to start specific programs.
Remote Launcher works both with wifi and cellular connections. However, if you use cellular and the pc running Remote Launcher Server is behind a router, you will have to configure port forwarding on your router to forward the port 4444 to your pc. You will also need to configure the Remote Launcher app to use the IP address of the router instead of the pc in this case.
If you run into any issues, please contact the developer as it is not possible to answer to comments in the Market. You can also follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/owtroid
A free version is also available: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.owtroid.remotelauncherfree
The free version is currently limited to having just one single server configured.