This app was created for automotive salespeople, managers, car enthusiasts and anyone who wants to keep a list of vehicles with photos. Vehicle details can be easily emailed and full-sized photos are stored in the photo Gallery for easy access.
No subscription, in-app purchase or decoding fee is required to use the full features of VIN Inventory.
VIN Inventory quickly authenticates and then decodes the vehicle VIN (serial number) and displays rich details including year, make, model, engine, equipment, optional accessory items and EPA numbers. The user may add a stock number (or tag number), color, odometer reading, price, and a note about the vehicle. Three photos can be added using the device’s camera or photo Gallery. All data can be appended or edited. The user may choose to either add the vehicle to their Inventory List or delete the vehicle after a quick review. Previously saved vehicle data can be edited and photos can be updated at any time.
The Vehicle List display screen is a scrolling table of all saved vehicles complete with thumbnail photos. Tapping on a specific vehicle calls a detail view with vehicle information and photos. The user can tap a photo to edit or use a long-press to view an enlarged image.
VIN Inventory’s database includes vehicles produced after 1981 (17 digit VINs). Data coverage is for North American cars and light trucks but omits data for exotic and commercial vehicles and older vehicles. New models are added to the database as information becomes available. Vehicles which are not included in the database may be entered manually.
AutoPlus produces other vehicle inventory tools with such features as upload, download, import, and export of vehicle data, multiple photos, label printing and other powerful functions.
This VIN Inventory app is an extension of our 22-year-old AutoPlus Window Sticker business (a division of Tanner Communications). Learn more about AutoPlus at http://www.AutoPlusNet.com
VIN Viper re-developed and dropped the best mobile appraising app in the industry. Again.
VIN Viper humbly lets v3.0 do the talking, and believe us, you haven’t seen anything like it. Period.
-Up to 10x faster. Giddy up.
-Elegant new UI. You can look and touch.
-Faster VIN scanning. Innovate and they will follow.
-Custom VIN keyboard. It’s the little things, the details.
-Access any vehicle, on any device. How about them apples?
Keyword: VIN Scanner
-Historical Values. Hey McFly... do you want to book a vehicle in 1985?
-New miles keyboard. No scroll wheels here my friend.
Want more? Then get in here and check it out! Before we give you the 10 second pitch, please NOTE:
VIN Viper is for Dealer’s/Wholesalers & Auto Pro’s ONLY! Therefore, please do not download us if you are expecting free data values, free Carfax/AutoCheck reports or are a consumer looking to get something for free.
VIN Viper is FREE to download and there are lots of FREE features, however, in order to access used car values you need a VIN Viper subscription.
FOR PROFESSIONALS ONLY
:: NADA, Kelley Blue Book and Black Book values live and in real-time.
:: Fastest VIN scanner and bookout tool. Period.
:: Scan VIN’s or add via year/make/model or manual entry using our slick keyboard.
:: Pull history reports using your CARFAX and/or AutoCheck account(s)*
:: Access to your auction account.
:: Unlimited device sharing.
:: FULL Desktop Subscription (included) and access to view appraisals, print reports and manage your users.
:: Autoniq and Laser Appraisers customers welcomed!
VIN Viper’s service allows dealers to use one app with one subscription to access all the products needed to source, buy and sell inventory. VIN Viper is a licensed re-seller or partner with:
: Market Metrics - Wholesale/Retail Market Report
: Kelley Blue Book
: Black Book
: Auction Access (**not a re-seller, access is via your auction account)
HOW TO SCAN: Simply tap 'scan VIN', hold it over any VIN barcode and let VIN Viper do the work.
If you experience difficulties scanning a VIN barcode please make sure that you are a) Scanning a barcode and not the VIN letters and numbers.
Rapidly evaluate vehicles using NIADA Mobile and VIN barcode scanner. Scan the VIN barcode and retrieve guidebook values from Black Book®, Kelley Blue Book®, NADA® and Galves® along with AuctionNet® Market Report (includes last eight weeks of auction transactions from Manheim, ADESA, and most independent auctions) and vehicle history reports (Accessing vehicle history reports requires a separate dealer account with your vehicle history provider—e.g. CARFAX®, AutoCheck®). Scan barcode VINs to instantly display participating auction run list vehicles and related data—including auction announcements. All while standing in the auction lane.
A perfect way for our NIADA members to calculate book values with simplicity and accuracy. Avoid costly mistakes!
Our NIADA Mobile software features include:
+ Customizable preferences
+ All regions or states included
+ V.I.N. look-up decoder
+ Stores booked cars, recall in an instant
+ Enter personal notes on booked vehicles
+ Lists and sorts saved vehicles
+ Re-values saved vehicles with each new update
+ Automatically updates wirelessly
+ VIN barcode scanning capability
+ Large easy-to-read fonts
+ Easy-to-use functionality
Designed for NADA Online Used Car/Truck & Commercial Truck and NADA AppraisalPRO subscribers.
Makes vehicle appraisals faster, easier and more accurate than ever before. Scan the VIN barcode with this industry leading VIN barcode reader and get to the NADA guidebook values in seconds, including features like automatic adjustments for mileage and equipment and ease of use to integrate AutoCheck vehicle history reports (separate subscription required). NADA AppraisalPRO utilizes six industry-leading sources to help you make appraisals with data-driven evidence that leaves your customers satisfied.
This VIN barcode scanner app is designed to complement the NADA Online Used Car/Truck, NADA Online Commercial Truck and NADA AppraisalPRO products. Users can quickly and accurately scan a vehicle identification number barcode and then obtain NADA vehicle values and other pricing information based upon your NADA subscription. For information on how to subscribe to these products please go to http://www.nada.com/b2b/SupportCenter.aspx or call 800-544-6232.
This application features:
• Superior barcode recognition reading of both regular (linear) and square (2D) VIN barcodes
• Automatically copies scanned VIN to NADA program for decoding
• An on-screen viewfinder to assist with aiming and VIN placement
• Automatic focus and exposure adjustment
• Supports camera flash on most phones
• Specialized keyboard for VIN entry
• Optional Driver’s License scanner
• Optional Vin Call Tracking
• VinScanner to search inventory or add vehicle to customer profile
• Add new customers, associate vehicles and edit existing customer information
• Start showroom visits, create customer notes, appointments, leads and log customer calls
• Centralized customer dashboard housing detailed customer information
• Receive mobile push notifications for CRM alerts
• Search inventory, view results and add images
• Quickly view recent leads and customers
• View activities, alerts, appointments, leads, recently viewed customers and tasks
• Complete tasks as either a Salesperson or a Manager
- Scan VIN Barcodes
- VIN Search functionality
- Immediate access to AutoCheck Vehicle History Reports
- Search History storage for future review
**Only available to active AutoCheck Business subscribers
By Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
This app is a version of the same VehicleTools program used by the I/O COM professional on-site dealership inventory photography team to process thousands of vehicles and associated images every month around the United States.
The VehicleTools dealer app is a robust and full-featured vehicle inventory manager tool for use with a wide number of Android devices. This application has the unique ability to manage multiple dealership inventories from a single device. Scan VINs, enter vehicle data and photos, then immediately upload them to the VehicleTools servers from anywhere with an internet connection or save for when one is available at a later time.
Vehicles are immediately available online with I/O COM hosted websites or for manual posting to third party advertising sites such as Craigslist. Data exporting is available to hundreds of third party companies, web portals, and a host of free advertising websites.
Having the ability to stay synchronized with the VehicleTools cloud servers allows all users in the dealership to keep current with changing inventories throughout the day. Additionally, when the vehicles are uploaded to the VehicleTools servers, even more capabilities are available through use of the online backend tools.
• Managing multiple inventories or locations from a single device.
• Adding new inventory and photos immediately to your website.
• Typing, scanning, or even speaking the VIN number for decoding primary vehicle information.
• Quickly entering vehicle information, options, and available features.
• Using the internal device camera or a higher quality external digital camera, then batch importing all the images at once.
• Downloading existing vehicle inventory data or in-process vehicles for faster data/photo completion or updating.
• Instantly synchronize vehicle inventories between the device and the VehicleTools servers to maintain current pricing, information, and availability.
• Instant uploading of new vehicles data and photos using our exclusive “Click n Load” feature.
• Printing As-Is and custom options stickers directly to your printer with QR code web links to the vehicle using available third party apps such as Printer Share.
• Select and define warranties for printing buyer’s guides.
• Use unique camera photo directories for internal and external photo processing.
• Select from several preset photo import resolutions to provide for more efficient and time saving uploading.
• Filtering or sorting vehicle inventory lists.
• Use VehicleTools to upload photos or vehicle data individually or in a combined batch process.
• Process vehicles with non-decodable VIN's such as classic cars, RVs or vehicles produced prior to 1981.
For over 20 years I/O COM has been the industry leader in providing to many hundreds of dealerships and dealer groups a full line of services that has included on-site dealer photo inventory services, effective dealership websites, internet advertising, inventory management tools, and a host of internet applications. These services are not limited to the automotive industry, but ALSO include the RV, commercial truck, and trailer industries that maintain an online presence as well.
Vehicle Tools, Window Sticker Software, Vin Scanner, Vin Decode App, Car Dealer, Vehicle VIN scanner.
Pixo's Vehicle Barcode Scanner is uniquely optimized to accurately scan linear VIN barcodes — including through windshield glare and in a variety of indoor/outdoor lighting situations. NOTE: This app does NOT provide additional information about the vehicle beyond basic year and make.
How it works:
• Launch the app. No logins or accounts are needed.
• Position your smartphone camera over the barcode, so the barcode fills the screen. There is no button to push. The app will automatically scan the barcode after it focuses.
• For best results, wipe dust and dirt away before attempting to scan.
• Use the Light button to illuminate the barcode if necessary.
More tips and a how-to video are available on our website at http://vehiclebarcodescanner.com/
Pixo's VIN barcode scanning technology is also available to license for your own mobile application development. See our website for details.
*** Vous devez utiliser votre identifiant et mot de passe BordeauxProf.com pour vous connecter à votre compte sur le SIG du Vin de Bordeaux ***
Le SIG du Vin de Bordeaux est une application cartographique de suivi du vignoble réservée aux professionnels de la filière vitivinicole Bordelaise. Cet outil met à disposition de nombreuses données afin visualiser facilement tous types de cartes utiles à votre activité.
La version pour smartphones et tablettes complète la version Web et permet d’accéder aux informations essentielles et d’utiliser certains outils directement sur le terrain.
Pour toute information complémentaire, veuillez consulter le portail http://www.bordeauxprof.com/ rubrique SIG.
Parmi les fonctionnalités disponibles :
- retrouvez vos tracés et fiches d’informations : mes favoris (emprises), mes parcelles cadastrales en vigne, …
- sélectionnez un fond de carte parmi les nombreux fonds disponibles : cadastre, cartes routières, images aériennes,
- choisissez d’autres données cartographiques parmi une large sélection pour afficher la carte qui correspond le mieux à votre besoin,
- géolocalisez votre position GPS,
- localisez facilement vos données grâce à une recherche texte simplifiée (pour cette fonction, une connexion Wifi ou 3G/4G est nécessaire).
- Receive push notifications alerting you of new call assignments
- Enter license plate number to look up VIN/year/make/model. Never type a 17 digit VIN again!
- Upload unlimited photos
- Email receipts or text message links to customers right from your device
- Create or update calls on the go
- Update status (en route, arrived, etc)
- Scan VIN number barcodes straight off of vehicles
- Decode year/make/model from VINs
This app is available to any companies using Towbook. Not using Towbook? Check out our website!
- Inventory Manager -
Manage vehicle specs, photos, and options with an easy to use interface. ExportPro™ automates your entire internet campaign by broadcasting internet feeds to your online classified sites. Access or upload vehicle information from any device anywhere. All content is stored in the cloud.
- Photo Manager -
Import, export and manage vehicle photos with ease. Upload hundreds of photos at once. Add custom text, dealership branded photo overlays, and Carfax or AutoCheck logos to make your vehicles stand out.
- Description Builder -
Quickly and easily click on common phrases and the description is automatically generated for you.
- Window Stickers & Buyers Guides -
Create attractive dealership branded window stickers instantly with Carfax and AutoCheck. Quickly generate QR code brochures that allow mobile customers to take vehicle specs with them.
- Broadcast Inventory -
Broadcast your inventory in real time to the internet. Simple, automatic, and your changes update immediately.
- Export Log -
Monitor your vehicle exports in real time. See where and when your vehicles are being sent.
- Customer Brochures -
Easily assemble customer brochures on any vehicle in your inventory. Print or email PDF brochures to your customers.
- Dealer Websites -
Promote your dealership and enhance dealership branding with a professional and search engine optimized website. Custom or template packages available
Scanned VINs can be instantly transmitted to speedDIAL™, WORLDPAC's professional cross-platform desktop application.
- Accurate and fast VIN-specific scans
- Look up parts using precise vehicle fitment
- In-app ordering
- View and manage outstanding orders
- High-quality images
- Scanner light for use in dark areas
- VIN shared with all your speedDIAL™ computers
- Optional manual VIN entry
- VIN history with resend option
- Customize after-scan actions
A VIN bar code is found directly on most passenger vehicles, most often on the driver's door post.
This app requires a valid WORLDPAC speedDIAL™ user ID and password. To become a WORLDPAC wholesale customer, apply at http://www.worldpac.com/acctapp/
CARQUEST WebLink2 customers can now scan and upload VIN information directly from the vehicle bar code(windshield or door mounted) directly into their personal WebLink2 account. The VIN number will be present on the previous vehicle list and available to use in part look-up.
Once you have installed the application, just enter your WebLink2 login credentials into the application login screen. The VIN Decoder app is then ready to use.
The scanner should be held over the bar code and allowed to focus, or you may enter the VIN manually.
The following features are available:
• Accurate and fast VIN bar code decoding
• Scanner light for dark areas with phones so equipped
• VIN transmitted to all of your WebLink2 accounts
• Optional manual VIN entry for vehicles without barcodes
• VIN scanning and storage if communication is unavailable
• VIN delete options from the phone
Multiple vehicles can be scanned and the recorded VINs are sent to WebLink2 on command.
To obtain WebLink2 username and password for the mobile VIN decoder, you must be an active commercial customer at CARQUEST. Contact your nearest CARQUEST store for information on starting a commercial customer account or obtaining your WebLink2 credentials.
For support questions on the mobile VIN decoder application, email eCommerce@carquest.com
CARQUEST support for this product is offered M-F 8-5 EST.
Values can be saved to the FastBook® desktop application and update as book values change. For more information about FastBook® please visit:
DealersLink® members receive a free FastBook® license with their membership:
FastBook® VIN Scanner also features copy and paste functionality for VIN uses elsewhere in other applications. VIN scanning reliability varies by vehicle and between Android hardware. FastBook® VIN Scanner allows you to key in partial or full VIN’s and has year, make, model drop down menus if you are unable to scan a VIN.
FastBook® is designed by dealers for dealers and is not designed for the general public. Only auto dealers may purchase a FastBook® license.
We recommend that dealers first download the free scanning application and test it prior to purchasing a FastBook® license.