Designed for NADA Online Used Car/Truck & Commercial Truck and NADA AppraisalPRO subscribers.
Makes vehicle appraisals faster, easier and more accurate than ever before. Scan the VIN barcode with this industry leading VIN barcode reader and get to the NADA guidebook values in seconds, including features like automatic adjustments for mileage and equipment and ease of use to integrate AutoCheck vehicle history reports (separate subscription required). NADA AppraisalPRO utilizes six industry-leading sources to help you make appraisals with data-driven evidence that leaves your customers satisfied.
This VIN barcode scanner app is designed to complement the NADA Online Used Car/Truck, NADA Online Commercial Truck and NADA AppraisalPRO products. Users can quickly and accurately scan a vehicle identification number barcode and then obtain NADA vehicle values and other pricing information based upon your NADA subscription. For information on how to subscribe to these products please go to http://www.nada.com/b2b/SupportCenter.aspx or call 800-544-6232.
This application features:
• Superior barcode recognition reading of both regular (linear) and square (2D) VIN barcodes
• Automatically copies scanned VIN to NADA program for decoding
• An on-screen viewfinder to assist with aiming and VIN placement
• Automatic focus and exposure adjustment
• Supports camera flash on most phones
• Specialized keyboard for VIN entry
• Optional Driver’s License scanner
• Optional Vin Call Tracking
• VinScanner to search inventory or add vehicle to customer profile
• Add new customers, associate vehicles and edit existing customer information
• Start showroom visits, create customer notes, appointments, leads and log customer calls
• Centralized customer dashboard housing detailed customer information
• Receive mobile push notifications for CRM alerts
• Search inventory, view results and add images
• Quickly view recent leads and customers
• View activities, alerts, appointments, leads, recently viewed customers and tasks
• Complete tasks as either a Salesperson or a Manager
Pixo's Vehicle Barcode Scanner is uniquely optimized to accurately scan linear VIN barcodes — including through windshield glare and in a variety of indoor/outdoor lighting situations. NOTE: This app does NOT provide additional information about the vehicle beyond basic year and make.
How it works:
• Launch the app. No logins or accounts are needed.
• Position your smartphone camera over the barcode, so the barcode fills the screen. There is no button to push. The app will automatically scan the barcode after it focuses.
• For best results, wipe dust and dirt away before attempting to scan.
• Use the Light button to illuminate the barcode if necessary.
More tips and a how-to video are available on our website at http://vehiclebarcodescanner.com/
Pixo's VIN barcode scanning technology is also available to license for your own mobile application development. See our website for details.
Rapidly evaluate vehicles using NIADA Mobile and VIN barcode scanner. Scan the VIN barcode and retrieve guidebook values from Black Book®, Kelley Blue Book®, NADA® and Galves® along with AuctionNet® Market Report (includes last eight weeks of auction transactions from Manheim, ADESA, and most independent auctions) and vehicle history reports (Accessing vehicle history reports requires a separate dealer account with your vehicle history provider—e.g. CARFAX®, AutoCheck®). Scan barcode VINs to instantly display participating auction run list vehicles and related data—including auction announcements. All while standing in the auction lane.
A perfect way for our NIADA members to calculate book values with simplicity and accuracy. Avoid costly mistakes!
Our NIADA Mobile software features include:
+ Customizable preferences
+ All regions or states included
+ V.I.N. look-up decoder
+ Stores booked cars, recall in an instant
+ Enter personal notes on booked vehicles
+ Lists and sorts saved vehicles
+ Re-values saved vehicles with each new update
+ Automatically updates wirelessly
+ VIN barcode scanning capability
+ Large easy-to-read fonts
+ Easy-to-use functionality