Advance Professional customers can now scan and upload VIN information from a vehicle barcode (windshield or door mounted) and send it directly into their secure Advance Professional online account. The decoded VIN information will appear on their account's "Previous Vehicles" list and be available to use for parts look-up.
After scanning a vehicle's VIN barcode, the Advance Professional VIN Scanner makes it easy to:
- Capture a vehicle's detailed description, including year, make, model and engine
- Upload the scanned data into your Advance Professional online account
- Store the most recent vehicles scanned within the app itself
- Get fast, one-click access to your assigned Commercial Parts Pro
To upload scanned vehicles to your Advance Professional online account, you must be an active commercial customer. Contact your nearest Advance Auto Parts store or visit pro.advancecommercial.com for information on starting a commercial customer account or obtaining your online credentials.
For support questions on the mobile VIN scanner application, contact Customer Service at 1-877-280-5965 during normal business hours.
CARQUEST WebLink2 customers can now scan and upload VIN information directly from the vehicle bar code(windshield or door mounted) directly into their personal WebLink2 account. The VIN number will be present on the previous vehicle list and available to use in part look-up.
Once you have installed the application, just enter your WebLink2 login credentials into the application login screen. The VIN Decoder app is then ready to use.
The scanner should be held over the bar code and allowed to focus, or you may enter the VIN manually.
The following features are available:
• Accurate and fast VIN bar code decoding
• Scanner light for dark areas with phones so equipped
• VIN transmitted to all of your WebLink2 accounts
• Optional manual VIN entry for vehicles without barcodes
• VIN scanning and storage if communication is unavailable
• VIN delete options from the phone
Multiple vehicles can be scanned and the recorded VINs are sent to WebLink2 on command.
To obtain WebLink2 username and password for the mobile VIN decoder, you must be an active commercial customer at CARQUEST. Contact your nearest CARQUEST store for information on starting a commercial customer account or obtaining your WebLink2 credentials.
For support questions on the mobile VIN decoder application, email eCommerce@carquest.com
CARQUEST support for this product is offered M-F 8-5 EST.
- Scan VIN Barcodes
- VIN Search functionality
- Immediate access to AutoCheck Vehicle History Reports
- Search History storage for future review
**Only available to active AutoCheck Business subscribers
By Experian Information Solutions, Inc.