The simplest way to sync your contacts with high resolution Facebook profile pictures and images! Completely free!
This app will download your friends profile pictures and set them to your local phone contacts.
3 easy steps:
1. Connect with Facebook
2. Select which pictures should be synced (if possible, pictures will have been automatically matched)
3. Press "Sync Pictures"
And watch the pictures sync!
Soruce can be found here: https://github.com/heinrisch/Contact-Picture-Sync
This app uses:
This app will download and apply the highest possible resolution picture to your contacts. The final contact picture resolution is determined by the picture that the Facebook users supplies and the restrictions in Android. If the pictures displayed during syncing look better than the resolution in the contacts, it's because of the limitation in Android.
If you are having trouble with this app, for example, if it's not syncing all contacts, please send me an mail and I will try to fix the problem.
There are many other possibilities, such as:
- Cropping a part from a photo, with automatic face detection
- Searching for company logo
- Searching for clipart images, for example searching of drawn images of a fox when searching for Michael J. Fox.
- Import a picture from the gallery of the phone.
- Do you have problems or feature requests? Please don't give bad rates, but email us so we can help you.
You can also join and become community member and you will receive the beta version.
REMEMBER TO REBOOT THE PHONE AFTER APPLY PHOTOS
USING ROOT MODE
This was normal in the firsts Android versions.
The new phones includes a large amount of memory and a large screens, and also, the new Android version (Ice Cream Sandwitch) predisposes to a better user experience.
But, by default, the contact photos stored in Android 4.0 uses the older resolution (96x96px), and the photo contacts appears pixelated.
With this app you can make a bulk update of your contact photos to a increased resolution (256x256px) that's shows much better in your new devices.
Also, in older devices, that aren't running ICS, the app allows to make a bulk photo contacts update and increase the resolution to the device max supported size.
Finally, if you have rooted your device, you can increase the size of the contact photos to 400x400px (or more). That sounds good in devices with a large screen, like Galaxy Note.
1) Place the desired contact photos (in PNG or JPG format) in a folder of your sdcard. I recommend to use square photos.
2) Open the app
3) Click settings and configure the sources folder to the stored photos folder
4) Go main window in the app
5) Select the photos that you want to update
6) Click the update photos button (the photos was automatically resized to the max resolution supported by the device).
* If you want to use photos greater than the maximum supported device size, you need to be rooted. If you're rooted, go
settings, check the "Use HD photos" checkbox then apply the desired photos.
Please, if you have troubles or issues, contact with the developers via email or at the XDA thread.
You can Set as contact image (and Save,Share and much more) a specific profile picture. How? In Whatsapp application open a profile picture you want to save. Then open WhatsApp Profile. You can view that image and with single tap you can
- Share (Facebook,Twitter, Whatsapp, EMail,ecc)
- Set as Contact Image
- Set as Wallpaper
The application automatically understands the relative contact in your address book from the WhatsApp profile image
Do you want to know which photos your boyfriend/girlfriend has opened in WhatsApp? install this application on the same device where the WhatsApp application is installed and displays all the profile pictures.
You can learn information about the individual photos, delete them individually or totally
Can read Italian review on this site: http://www.tuttoandroid.net/applicazioni/app-nursery-whatsapp-foto-contatto-173773/
from TUTTOANDROID http://www.tuttoandroid.net
Unofficial Product. This application is the sole creation and responsibility of Matteo Boschi. This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with Whatsapp, names, trademarks, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners.
Galaxy mobile device:
- contacts, messages, photos and videos* from an iPhone or iPad using the
iTunes backup on your computer,
- music*, podcasts and playlists from iTunes, or
- contacts, messages, photos and videos from a Blackberry backup on your
The application consists of two parts. One part runs on your Samsung
Galaxy device, the other on your PC or Mac.
The software for your PC or Mac is downloadable from:
*DRM Free content only.
iTunes, iPad, iPhone and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung and Galaxy are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
Blackberry is a trademark of Research in Motion Limited
Photo Sync is the answer!
Photo Sync automatically syncs your camera photos with several cloud services.
Currently supported services:
Your photos are automatically uploaded to private albums.
You can choose to resize them before uploading.
You can choose to only sync via WiFi connection.
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
Note: Helium is NOT available to Motorola devices. This is because Motorola phones have a bug that break Android's backup mechanism. Until this is fixed by Motorola, Helium will not work on those Androids. You can download Helium manually here:
If you find that Helium *does* work on your Motorola Android, please notify me.
Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Helium Desktop Installer (non-rooted users):
Why do you need so many Permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Drive
Phone State - Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
Read Logs - Debugging and bug reports
Wifi - Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi
Automatically backup all photos and videos in your device to your Box account!
- See the progress of current upload (NEW!)
- See a list with files waiting to be uploaded (NEW!)
- Remove any file from upload list (NEW!)
- Choose name of backup folder (NEW!)
- Upload only when the device is charging (NEW!)
- Upload using Wi-Fi or data over mobile network
- Upload using only Wi-Fi
- Cancel current upload
- Enable/Disable uploads
- Send only camera photos (default) or all images on device.
- Send only camera videos (default) or all videos.
- Show progress and upload status notifications
**Requires a Box account to sign-in!**
**If you are not registered yet, go to https://www.box.com/signup/personal/ OR download the official Box app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.box.android to sign up**
Box™ is an online file sharing and Cloud content management service.
Read more about Box on https://www.box.com/personal/
KW: Box sync, Box backup, media sync, photo sync, file sync, folder sync, instant upload, camera upload, camera uploads, dropbox, autosync, synchronization, camera
SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
For best performance when screen goes off, configure WiFi sleep policy to Never and Best WiFi Performance in your device Settings-Wireless&Networks-WiFi Settings-Advanced (you may need to hit menu button to get to the Advanced).
Two and one-way sync.
Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files/folders, file name pattern, file type (extension), file date.
VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
Organize pictures by date and/or address.
Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
Cut, copy, paste, preview remote and local files.
Uses Windows shares, Samba on Linux and older Macs, CIFS (SMB) protocol.
Hidden sneaky costs: There are four premium (payed) features in this app: 1) Schedule with router 2) Weekly schedule 3) Include/Exclude directories and files, new extensions and regular expressions 4) Wake up PC before sync. One time ~3$ donation covers them all and any upcoming premium feature. Previous version 1$ per feature payments can be asked to refund by email if donation is made.
1) Insufficient resources error on Windows:
Check file path on Windows, paths are limited to 260 character after long files names were replaced with their short names.
Also looks like Windows sometimes is not fast enough to reclaim resources. Changing registry seems to help: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters\Size" 3
2) Some devices do not have write permission for external sd card. Nothing I can do here.
3) Payed features sometimes do not unlock. Reinstalling app/waiting for a few hours usually resolves the issue.
4) App will fail without warning or error on file/directory names having more than 127 non- ASCII and 255 ASCII characters long.
5) Some routers with NAS capability (USB plug), have no permission to update time stamps on FAT volumes. Workaround - format usb flash drive or external hard drive NTFS.
6) Windows 8.1 seems to use email address instead of normal user name on some configurations.
7) Unsupported request error or incorrect disk is full message, computer probably does not support free space request. Set disk space limit to 0 in the app's Settings.
8) Order validation failed upon reinstallation - send me an email, will be fixed for the next version.
9) Directories ending with dot (.) are not supported neither by Samba nor by Windows. Exclude these directories using app's Filter.
This software was tested with PCs running Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux. Works on Mac but was not officially tested.
Contacts Importer is a quick and easy cross-platform solution to help you back up and import your contacts between Android, iphone, ipad, Symbian and Blackberry. Give yourself a secure Android backup and ensure you always have a quick accessible copy.
Import your whole address book between phones and tablets in one swift action.
Contacts can also be backed up to the cloud and managed online by registering an account at http://i.NQ.com to create your own personal NQ Space.
- Back up your contacts privately and securely to NQ Space
- Restore contacts directly from your NQ Space
- Backup contacts to your SD card
- Restore your address book from the SD card
- Manage your address book directly through your NQ Space and automatically sync on all your devices
Display your contact information when the device is locked, allowing the finder to contact you. Select yourself (or a friend) from your list of contacts, then select which information you want shown.
IF YOU NEED HELP please use the website/email below. Comments can't be replied to!
- Check and sync device's clock with GPS or NTP(Internet),
- Time signal,
- Background time sync with NTP,
- Background passive time sync with GPS. Passive means the app uses GPS only when another app uses it.
Sync time function works only for rooted devices!
If the app doesn't work for you, please email me. I can't make the app better if you just leave a comment.
Please, rate the app if you like it. Thanks!
Phone Book ConTacTs is a simple yet efficient phone book that allows you to find and get in contact with the person you want in an instant. Just swipe, tap, and you're done!
This app never use internet connection for your security.
You can find Phone Book ConTacTs in other colors too, with the same features.
ABC side index
Show only group
Quick Access View
Recently Used View
Incoming/Outgoing/Missed Call List View
partial match retrieval(Name/Phonetics/Phone number/e-mail address/Nickname/Company Name/Address)
Copy information to clipboard
Show/Read QR Code
Email to multi-addresses
Tap the Phone Book ConTacTs logo for shortcut to phone.
Long tap to copy phone number or email.
Tested on HTC Desire, HTC Nexus One, MEIZU M9
Omen Ra, Kevin Kach
■ Back-up Mode: Export phone contacts or import contacts you have made a back-up, when needed.
■ Sync Mode: Connect your mobile phone contacts and your Naver contact list ONCE, and any changes made to your contacts will be applied automatically. Useful functions, including ‘Group Management’/’Redundant Contact Organization’ is also provided in the Sync Mode.
A Real-time Sync Mode is offered along-side the Back-up Mode.
1. Select a contact storage method.
■ ‘Sync Mode’ that automatically stores and manages contacts.
■ ‘Back-up Mode’ that makes manual import and export possible.
2. Easily manage your smart phone contact list.
■ ‘Redundant Contact Organization’ function that helps find contacts, including phone numbers and emails.
■ Function that deletes or hides contacts that has no name or phone number.
3. Try out the easy-to-use Group Management and Group Call function.
■ Easily add and move groups from the contacts list.
■ Send group emails or group SMS with a single touch.
4. Contact widget, which shows frequently called contacts on your smartphone screen.
- Gain easy access to phone numbers, SMS and email by displaying the widget.
5. Safely protect contacts when your phone is lost by using the PC (Supported only with the Sync Mode)
■ Delete/restore contacts using the ‘PC web phone loss response’ menu if you have misplaced your smartphone.
■ Trash can and restoration function allows you to restore your contacts any time, even when you’ve erased it by mistake.
More from developer
It uses the phone's mic to listen for sound of coin hitting the floor (which means the app works best in quiet environments).
When used correctly (see the guide below), it can measure with an accuracy close to 1/2" (1cm) for heights up to 3 meters. Welldrop is a handy tool for when a measuring tape isn't available or the height to measure is too high for tape.
Theory of operation is simple: you drop a small coin from 0.5cm (1/4") above the edge of your phone. Welldrop will measure the time between when the coin hits the phone and when it hits the ground. Using some simple physics magic, it calculates the drop height.
Welldrop shows the measured height in both metric and imperial systems. Just tap the figure to switch between the two.
See the guide for tips on how to get accurate measurements:
Too many clocks have come and gone with their round faces, hands or cold hard digits. Not here. nyx has a way with words, cold, warm and all in between. You might find yourself staring at it in the dead of night and drift to sleep in a while.
Note: despite what may seem sometimes, the words move and appear on different parts of the screen to avoid burning in pixels.