The simplest way to sync your contacts with high resolution Facebook profile pictures and images! Completely free!
This app will download your friends profile pictures and set them to your local phone contacts.
3 easy steps:
1. Connect with Facebook
2. Select which pictures should be synced (if possible, pictures will have been automatically matched)
3. Press "Sync Pictures"
And watch the pictures sync!
Soruce can be found here: https://github.com/heinrisch/Contact-Picture-Sync
This app uses:
This app will download and apply the highest possible resolution picture to your contacts. The final contact picture resolution is determined by the picture that the Facebook users supplies and the restrictions in Android. If the pictures displayed during syncing look better than the resolution in the contacts, it's because of the limitation in Android.
If you are having trouble with this app, for example, if it's not syncing all contacts, please send me an mail and I will try to fix the problem.
There are many other possibilities, such as:
- Cropping a part from a photo, with automatic face detection
- Searching for company logo
- Searching for clipart images, for example searching of drawn images of a fox when searching for Michael J. Fox.
- Import a picture from the gallery of the phone.
- Do you have problems or feature requests? Please don't give bad rates, but email us so we can help you.
You can also join and become community member and you will receive the beta version.
REMEMBER TO REBOOT THE PHONE AFTER APPLY PHOTOS
USING ROOT MODE
This was normal in the firsts Android versions.
The new phones includes a large amount of memory and a large screens, and also, the new Android version (Ice Cream Sandwitch) predisposes to a better user experience.
But, by default, the contact photos stored in Android 4.0 uses the older resolution (96x96px), and the photo contacts appears pixelated.
With this app you can make a bulk update of your contact photos to a increased resolution (256x256px) that's shows much better in your new devices.
Also, in older devices, that aren't running ICS, the app allows to make a bulk photo contacts update and increase the resolution to the device max supported size.
Finally, if you have rooted your device, you can increase the size of the contact photos to 400x400px (or more). That sounds good in devices with a large screen, like Galaxy Note.
1) Place the desired contact photos (in PNG or JPG format) in a folder of your sdcard. I recommend to use square photos.
2) Open the app
3) Click settings and configure the sources folder to the stored photos folder
4) Go main window in the app
5) Select the photos that you want to update
6) Click the update photos button (the photos was automatically resized to the max resolution supported by the device).
* If you want to use photos greater than the maximum supported device size, you need to be rooted. If you're rooted, go
settings, check the "Use HD photos" checkbox then apply the desired photos.
Please, if you have troubles or issues, contact with the developers via email or at the XDA thread.
Photo Sync is the answer!
Photo Sync automatically syncs your camera photos with several cloud services.
Currently supported services:
Your photos are automatically uploaded to private albums.
You can choose to resize them before uploading.
You can choose to only sync via WiFi connection.
You can Set as contact image (and Save,Share and much more) a specific profile picture. How? In Whatsapp application open a profile picture you want to save. Then open WhatsApp Profile. You can view that image and with single tap you can
- Share (Facebook,Twitter, Whatsapp, EMail,ecc)
- Set as Contact Image
- Set as Wallpaper
The application automatically understands the relative contact in your address book from the WhatsApp profile image
Do you want to know which photos your boyfriend/girlfriend has opened in WhatsApp? install this application on the same device where the WhatsApp application is installed and displays all the profile pictures.
You can learn information about the individual photos, delete them individually or totally
Can read Italian review on this site: http://www.tuttoandroid.net/applicazioni/app-nursery-whatsapp-foto-contatto-173773/
from TUTTOANDROID http://www.tuttoandroid.net
Unofficial Product. This application is the sole creation and responsibility of Matteo Boschi. This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with Whatsapp, names, trademarks, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners.
Galaxy mobile device:
- contacts, messages, photos and videos* from an iPhone or iPad using the
iTunes backup on your computer,
- music*, podcasts and playlists from iTunes, or
- contacts, messages, photos and videos from a Blackberry backup on your
The application consists of two parts. One part runs on your Samsung
Galaxy device, the other on your PC or Mac.
The software for your PC or Mac is downloadable from:
*DRM Free content only.
iTunes, iPad, iPhone and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Samsung and Galaxy are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
Blackberry is a trademark of Research in Motion Limited
Contacts Importer is a quick and easy cross-platform solution to help you back up and import your contacts between Android, iphone, ipad, Symbian and Blackberry. Give yourself a secure Android backup and ensure you always have a quick accessible copy.
Import your whole address book between phones and tablets in one swift action.
Contacts can also be backed up to the cloud and managed online by registering an account at http://i.NQ.com to create your own personal NQ Space.
- Back up your contacts privately and securely to NQ Space
- Restore contacts directly from your NQ Space
- Backup contacts to your SD card
- Restore your address book from the SD card
- Manage your address book directly through your NQ Space and automatically sync on all your devices
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices-- even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You're done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to "PTP". (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
Backup and restore to SD card
Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
Note: Helium is NOT available to Motorola devices. This is because Motorola phones have a bug that break Android's backup mechanism. Until this is fixed by Motorola, Helium will not work on those Androids. You can download Helium manually here:
If you find that Helium *does* work on your Motorola Android, please notify me.
Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Helium Desktop Installer (non-rooted users):
Why do you need so many Permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Drive
Phone State - Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
Read Logs - Debugging and bug reports
Wifi - Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi
■ Back-up Mode: Export phone contacts or import contacts you have made a back-up, when needed.
■ Sync Mode: Connect your mobile phone contacts and your Naver contact list ONCE, and any changes made to your contacts will be applied automatically. Useful functions, including ‘Group Management’/’Redundant Contact Organization’ is also provided in the Sync Mode.
A Real-time Sync Mode is offered along-side the Back-up Mode.
1. Select a contact storage method.
■ ‘Sync Mode’ that automatically stores and manages contacts.
■ ‘Back-up Mode’ that makes manual import and export possible.
2. Easily manage your smart phone contact list.
■ ‘Redundant Contact Organization’ function that helps find contacts, including phone numbers and emails.
■ Function that deletes or hides contacts that has no name or phone number.
3. Try out the easy-to-use Group Management and Group Call function.
■ Easily add and move groups from the contacts list.
■ Send group emails or group SMS with a single touch.
4. Contact widget, which shows frequently called contacts on your smartphone screen.
- Gain easy access to phone numbers, SMS and email by displaying the widget.
5. Safely protect contacts when your phone is lost by using the PC (Supported only with the Sync Mode)
■ Delete/restore contacts using the ‘PC web phone loss response’ menu if you have misplaced your smartphone.
■ Trash can and restoration function allows you to restore your contacts any time, even when you’ve erased it by mistake.
Install Rainbow Contacts in a new Android phone, turn on the Bluetooth of your old phone, and then you can pull the whole contacts of old phone to your new phone. (The old phone does not need to install this software!! Do not need 3G/Wifi/data cable.) In addition, “Rainbow” provides contacts sharing, locally backup and recovery functions.
Android 2.1 and above is required
1. EASY Fetch Contacts: Rapid cross-platform contacts migration from old phones to Android phone. Just install this application in your new Android phone, and turn on the Bluetooth of your old phone (no need to install this software). Support old phones like iPhone, Nokia, Blackberry, Android, etc.
2. Share Contacts: For any phones installed this application, they can share any selected contacts via Bluetooth or WiFi in the address book.
3. Move Contacts Locally: Back up phone contacts to SDCard and recover contacts from SDCard, you can also use this function to transfer contacts by moving SDCard to the new one.
1. Minimum usage restriction: No data cable, no 3G service, and do not require application installation on old phone. “Rainbow” only requires your phone supports Bluetooth.
2. Minimum privacy leaks risk: Rainbow Contacts works via Bluetooth and provides reliable Bluetooth authentication mechanism to ensure the safety of contacts transfer. “Rainbow” does not transfer or store your contacts with internet server, does not bind with any network account, minimize the risk of your contacts leaking.
3. Cross-Platform Transfer: Rainbow Contacts support cross-platform contacts transfer, with a build-in contacts format converter. Whether your phone is iPhone, Nokia, BlackBerry, or Android system, their contacts can be migrated seamless, without information loss or format disorder.
Then Contact Clean App is the perfect tool for you. It helps you by:
- Finding contacts similar enough to be merged together automatically
- Finding contacts that share information (such as phone number or name) and therefore are presented to you as candidates to be merged: you decide what to merge and what information to use.
Let your address book shine, using Contact Clean App!
Keywords: Duplicate, Duplicates, Merge, Remove, Contact, Contacts, Address Book, Contact List, Cleanup
Phone Book ConTacTs is a simple yet efficient phone book that allows you to find and get in contact with the person you want in an instant. Just swipe, tap, and you're done!
This app never use internet connection for your security.
You can find Phone Book ConTacTs in other colors too, with the same features.
ABC side index
Show only group
Quick Access View
Recently Used View
Incoming/Outgoing/Missed Call List View
partial match retrieval(Name/Phonetics/Phone number/e-mail address/Nickname/Company Name/Address)
Copy information to clipboard
Show/Read QR Code
Email to multi-addresses
Tap the Phone Book ConTacTs logo for shortcut to phone.
Long tap to copy phone number or email.
Tested on HTC Desire, HTC Nexus One, MEIZU M9
Omen Ra, Kevin Kach
Why just backup your contacts to SD Card, with this app you can backup your contacts onto the Cloud (Remote Server) which is 100% secure, fast and reliable.
Why Contacts Backup (Cloud)?
This application is free with No Ads.
UI is based on the latest Android ICS (4.0) and supported by phones and tablets of all resolutions.
Its fast compared to other backup apps.
This app retrieves ALL contacts stored on your Android™ device and saves it on the Cloud Server.
If you loose your Android™ device no need to worry, your contacts are backed up on the Server, which can be retrieved at any time using your credentials.
HOW TO USE THIS APP:
The first time you open this app, you will be presented with a EULA Screen, accept the agreement and then you will be taken to the Welcome screen.
Press the GET A CLOUD ACCOUNT button, you will be then taken to the Registration screen. Type in your E-mail ID and a appropriate password, press the REGISTER button and you are DONE.
On the MainScreen press appropriate options to either RESTORE or BACKUP your contacts.
HOW TO CREATE BACKUP:
1)Login into the application using your credentials.
2)Press the Backup button on the MainScreen.
Let the uploading finish and then you have successfully uploaded your contacts onto the Server.
HOW TO RESTORE:
1)Login into the application using your credentials.
2)Press the Restore button on the MainScreen.
Let the downloading finish and then you have successfully restored your contacts into the phone.
Have you messed up while restoring your contacts using some other application or want to delete all the contacts from the Phone or Server, then just press the DELETE button on the MainScreen.
Let the process finish and then you have successfully deleted all the contacts from the phone or server.
BE VERY CAREFUL WHILE USING THIS DELETE FEATURE.
1) FEEDBACK: Do you have any problem with this application, want to add some features or report some bugs, then use this realtime feedback to send us your queries, we are always ready to solve them.
2) AUTO-LOGIN: You do no want to give your credentials every time you sign into this app, then use the auto-login feature provided with this app.
3) SHARE: Want to share this wonderful app with your friends, then use the SHARE option from within the app.
More from developer
It uses the phone's mic to listen for sound of coin hitting the floor (which means the app works best in quiet environments).
When used correctly (see the guide below), it can measure with an accuracy close to 1/2" (1cm) for heights up to 3 meters. Welldrop is a handy tool for when a measuring tape isn't available or the height to measure is too high for tape.
Theory of operation is simple: you drop a small coin from 0.5cm (1/4") above the edge of your phone. Welldrop will measure the time between when the coin hits the phone and when it hits the ground. Using some simple physics magic, it calculates the drop height.
Welldrop shows the measured height in both metric and imperial systems. Just tap the figure to switch between the two.
See the guide for tips on how to get accurate measurements:
Too many clocks have come and gone with their round faces, hands or cold hard digits. Not here. nyx has a way with words, cold, warm and all in between. You might find yourself staring at it in the dead of night and drift to sleep in a while.
Note: despite what may seem sometimes, the words move and appear on different parts of the screen to avoid burning in pixels.