Specify locations on the map where you are willing to trade cards with other people and the app will find other users that have cards which can be traded with you.
Pokémon TCG Online Booster Pack Codes from all Pokémon series are available including XY05 PRIMAL CLASH Pokemon Booster Pack Codes, XY04 PHANTOM FORCES Pokemon Booster Pack Codes, XY03 FURIOUS FIST Pokemon Booster Pack Codes, XY02 FLASHFIRE Pokemon Booster Pack Codes, XY01 BASE SET Pokemon Booster Pack Codes, BW11 LEGENDARY TREASURES Pokemon Booster Pack Codes, BW10 PLASMA BLAST Pokemon Booster Pack Codes, BW09 PLASMA FREEZE Pokemon Booster Pack Codes, BW08 PLASMA STORM Pokemon Booster Pack Codes, BW07 BOUNDARIES CROSSED Pokemon Booster Pack Codes, BW06 DRAGONS EXHALTED Pokemon Booster Pack Codes, BW05 DARK EXPLORERS Pokemon Booster Pack Codes, BW04 NEXT DESTINIES Pokemon Booster Pack Codes, BW03 NOBLE VICTORS Pokemon Booster Pack Codes, BW02 EMERGING POWERS Pokemon Booster Pack Codes, BW01 BLACK AND WHITE BASE SET Pokemon Booster Pack Codes
Create a card and share it with your friends. You wished that your dog was a pokemon?
With this app you can make anyone or anything a pokemon!
Prank your friends and turn them into a pokemoncard!
NOTE: for best performance, use images in landscape orientation with a 4:3 aspect ratio.
Got any problems? Contact me!
* Eight player support.
* Poison Counters.
* Life history for each player.
* Flip a coin
* D6/D8/D10/D12/D20/Planar dice
* Countdown timer
* Customizable players names
* Customizable background
* Card Search function
* Can be installed to SD card
* Extra counters to control some cards abilities
* Battery saver mode
* Games won record
* Included basic and complete rules for Magic The Gathering
* Mode with extra large life numbers
* Check DCI number
* Mana Base Calculator
Is valid for playing all M10, M11, M12,MTG, Magic The Gathering, Innistrad, Phyrexia, etc...
Any suggestions, want more options/actions? Mail me!
Some comments from the users:
"Makes games far easier and more enjoyable. Support for up to eight players, a coin flipper, dice roller, poison counter, and additional counters that I use for planeswalkers. This app thought of everything. And it's free. I recommend it if you play magic regularly."
"Works great. Use it every time I play. Love the counters."
"MAGNIFICENT! I love this app, and i wouldn't choose anything else. Simple and tracks what i need."
Permissions used and explanation:
INTERNET --> Used to Search Cards
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, READ_PHONE_STATE , GET_TASKS , SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW --> Needed by ad provider (Yes, they are a lot, I have complained about it, but they say they still need them, sorry)
VIBRATE --> To use the vibrate function
WAKE_LOCK --> To dim the screen in battery saver mode
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE --> To access the SD card to list your available pictures when using custom background , and... why write?? because I create a smaller picture based on yours to be used in the counter and don't waste memory every time I load it :)
Magic: The Gathering is trademarked and owned by Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc.
Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. © 2009 Wizards. All Rights Reserved
This application is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This application may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Downloads.aspx#fsk For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (http://www.wizards.com)
This version is very early in its development. Not all features are present; nor does it perform that well either.
Limited features in the alpha version:
• Not possible to hide the filter-box to show more of the list.
• Not possible to build a deck.
These limitations will be fixed in a later, full version.
This app will remain free, and ad-free.
Export tournaments results will be added in future versions.
Images, logos, and product names are © and ™ by their respective owners (Blizzard, The Upper Deck Company, Cryptozoic Entertainment)
DISCLAIMER: This application is a fan made app. Content and materials are trademarks of its original owners. No copyright infringement intended. If you like this app, please rate and comment. Also, if you have any questions or suggestions, as well as any issues or errors, please contact us.
An interesting feature is the card search that allows you to find cards or deck directly from www.tcgbrowser.com.
These are the simple Instructions that you will find in the app also.
1- Set your life points
2- Set your opponent life points
3- Press Start at your right to begin a new match and reset the match log file
4- When you finish a match LONG CLICK in this section
If you like the app pls vote it! :)
We currently support Magic the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Cardfight Vanguard. In addition to comparing values of cards from your favorite game, you can compare the values to cards from multiple games simultaneously!
The prices for the physical cards are provided by tcgplayer.com, which collects price information from dozens of online vendors and continually updates its statistics.
In addition to storing card lists for trades, you can store your favorite deck lists and keep track of that deck's value. Or build a dream deck to see what it would cost to build. Keep a list of cards that you are looking for when you head to a tournament and have all of their prices ready when you crack open someone's trade binder. Don't get ripped off on a trade ever again!
Now you can even upload and download card lists from/to your device. Chose a card list, upload it, then you get a six-character code. Anyone (you or your friends probably) can then use that code to download that card list. Make trades with friends remotely! Send your friend a deck list and see what he/she thinks! Easy-peasy! This is a feature of the full version only, but the lite version will let you check out the GUI to see what it's all about.
We have a message board on our website (www.littlepancake.com) ready to hear your feedback and ideas for improving the app. I'm a player too, so I want to have the most useful app possible for the gaming community. Send emails, post on our message board or shout from the rooftops any problems or feature requests!
As of 07 July 2014, Magic cards updated to include Conspiracy and M15. Enjoy!
- Search for any card by it's name, attack, defence, type, level or attribute
- View the card's image quickly.
- Quick access to ebay sales of the card.
- Lifepoint calculator
- Ban List
- Works even while your phone is offline*
- Card database is updated frequently.
Accessing card images, ebay results or updating database requires an active internet connection. The app requires that you update the database when you first run it for everything to work.
Main Screen: All type combinations, dynamic search for 'mons, moves, abilities and egg groups
Details: Game Locations, evolutions/forms, learnset, abilities
Strategy Cloud: Upload your team to the Cloud, or download other teams!
Team Builder: Create teams, add moves and check their stats and type weaknesses
Item Dex: Beautiful layout showing all items in the latest games
Move Dex: Search for any move of any type
Ability Dex: Search for any abilities, showing who can learn them
Base Stats: Filter by any type or stat to find the strongest
Mega Evolutions: Where to find each stone
Natures: All natures, with stat increases/decreases and food tastes
Egg Groups: Beautiful UI to show all belonging to each group
Horde Hunter: Find the best place to EV train
Maps: Maps for latest regions
IV Calculator: Finding and saving potential IVs using stats and EVs
... and much more!
- Full support for English and Spanish.
- Italian, German, French, Japanese and Korean have names, moves, and types translated.
** If you do not have the images due to netrunnerdb shutdown, clear your cache and download the images again **
- Allows to build decks for both Corporation and Runner
- Ability to display only the data packs you own - makes cards searching easier
- Search through the cards collection to find what you need
- Can view all the cards in your deck in fullscreen mode
- Ability to display cards per data packs
- Cache all images for offline viewing
- Cards and images can be updated via NetrunnerDB
- Import OCTGN files directly in the application
- Export your files into OCTGN
- Internet: Download cards and images
- Read External Storage: Required to import deck file
* Future enhancements:
Move to SD card
Log games played and statistics
Please send feature requests and bugs to email@example.com or https://bitbucket.org/sebast331/android-netrunner-deck-builder
Icons and logo created by prisoner453 (http://prisoner453.deviantart.com/art/Netrunner-Assets-351310060)
WANT TO CONTRIBUTE?
Developers are welcome to help make this application better.
ACHTUNG! NO LONGER MAINTAINED: as of Dec. 2014, nerve damage (from too much typing!) severely limits my programming time, so this app is being dropped from my list of projects. If you are interested in (and capable of!) taking over coding of this application, please get it touch!
This is my first Android app. It is "functional but beta," not terribly pretty, but what's there seems to work.
If you feel you need to rate it as only 1 or 2 stars, PLEASE be adult enough to explain why (in the review text).
This description page exists in an expanded form on the project's web page:
The complete source code can also be found there.
- Easily create hexagon grids with only a few finger-taps.
- Customize the colors, labels, center dots, border, and hexagons.
- Supports wide-grain and tall-grain grids.
- Export hex grids as image files to other Android Activities via Intents. What does that mean? It means it can export your hex grids directly to GMail, GDrive, Dropbox, printer services, and others.
- Has undo support (15 levels) and save/load support. Loading can be "undone."
- User-configurable starting values for row/column numbers (version 20130309+).
- It speaks English and some degree of German. If you want it in a language of your choice, get in touch and i will send you the information you need to translate it :). Contact info is at the bottom.
ACHTUNG: If your device force-closes this immediately or when changing map sizes, then it has too little memory. See the NOTES section below for why.
- HGR requires EXTERNAL STORAGE WRITE permissions in order to save its images to the SD card (under SD/app-data/net.wanderinghorse.android.hexish/...) before handing them off to services like GMail, GDrive, or Dropbox. If there were a way to do this without a file, _and_ not risk an out-of-memory error by buffering the exported data in a byte array, the app would need no special permissions.
HGR is has been seen to work on API7 devices (Android 2.1.x). It is tested on several emulator configurations (with various Android versions), a Samsung Galaxy S2 phone, and an Asus TF300 tablet (both running ICS).
NOTES AND CAVEATS:
- "No warranties," and all that.
- When exporting an image, a copy is placed in your SD storage under under SDCARD/app-data/net.wanderinghorse.android.hexish/. There is a menu entry which shows you the exact path for your device. Also be sure to check your Gallery, as saved images "should" show up there at some point.
- If HGR suddenly crashes at startup (after it worked before), try the "Clear Data" option in the app control center to remove its persistent state. This "shouldn't happen", but just in case it does.
- If it crashes after changing radii or dimensions then the problem is almost certainly that the rendered grid takes up too much memory and Android is killing the app. Workaround: scale it back a notch. The memory hog is the drawing/scrolling parts, not the actual hex data (which has low, constant memory costs).
- If the app starts up with a blank black area, use Hexes==>Radius to set the radius. (This might have been a side-effect of local tests and might never happen in the wild.)
Constructive criticism is always welcomed: feel free to contact the developer (Stephan Beal) directly (in English or German) via firstname.lastname@example.org. Code contributors are of course also welcomed (just get in touch). i cannot commit to adding every requested feature, but am nonetheless interested in hearing about your ideas for improvements.