<<< Flash Alerts 2 Update Event! Pro Version Price Down! (limited period only) >>>
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
- Separated flash between Notification apps, Incoming call, SMS / MMS
- Screen Flash : Automatic color extraction, app icon display
- Default settings and detail settings of the notification app
- More friendly user interface
# Review : http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/07/sponsored-app-review-flash-notification-2.html
# Supported Languages
- English, 한국어, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, 中文(简体), русский , 日本語, Croatian, Polish
Type any messages!
Type any languages!
This LED screen app lets you type in a message, choose speed, color, blink and scroll the text sideways.
You can also display banner advertisement, electric sign and LED Quotes.
This LED scrolling marquee sign application has a simple interface. It is easy to use. A very simple electronic display app!
Try the best flashlight on the market!
- No need for a real flashlight
- Insanely bright flashlight
- Bright screen light
- A flashlight, which is always available when you need it.
- Strobe / Blinking, Morse Code, Police Lights plugins
- Brightest and most POWERFUL light possible
- FREE !
- It is simple and well designed
- launch it and get light instantly by pressing one button
- uses the integrated FlashLight LED
- also uses your full screen as a color light lamp (works on all devices)
- add a widget for quick access
Try it. It's simply the best at what it does.
This app is compatible with most phones including those on which other apps do not work. This includes for example : Droid Bionic, X2, Motorola RAZR, Sony Xperia Arc, HTC Wildfire, LG Optimus Black / 3D/ Ally, Motorola Defy, Milestone, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, SHARP... and much more !
All apps are supported in the full version, click on the plus button on the top and add the missing.
This app is very simple to use and not much configuration is needed!
✔ Works with latest Android Lollipop Version
✔ individual settings for each app, e. g. blink rate, vibration, sounds and repeats
✔ light and dark color scheme
✔ export/import settings (no lost settings when you install new ROMS/mods)
✔ Silent mode for every day (enable it for the night to stop blinking
✔ widget to deactivate LED Blinker/remove notifications quickly
✔ Screen LED for phones without real LED
Examples for apps with notifications:
✔ missed calls and sms
✔ Battery status (LED notification for low battery, < 10%)
✔ Google Mail
✔ Google Talk/Google Hangouts
✔ Calendar reminder notifications
✔ Standard EMail App
✔ SNOView - Social Network Overview notification
✔ Facebook messages
✔ WhatsApp messages
✔ Skype messages
✔ Bluetooth messages (LED goes on when bluetooth is active)
✔ Alternative On-Screen-LED
✔ Twitter, Threema (now with group support), Facebook Messenger and so on.
* AndroidHeadLines: 'LED Blinker is an Android app that aims to make it much easier to help you figure out which notification is which'.
Unlike other apps in this category you don't need 'ROOT' access to use LED Blinker and this app is very battery friendly!
All rights are needed to run the app, lesser are not possible.
The new right to write to SD card it needed for error reports (check menu extras: Debug mode), please send it to email@example.com if you have found an error.
Please try out the lite version at first to see if your hardware LED works (on screen LED is always working!).
LEDBlinker Notifications has no internet permission, your data is safe!!!
Please check device specific hints at the end!
Fast support is very important for me! (Look at the ratings, thanks to all people!)
If you have problems please do a full re-install and/or reboot your phone.
Otherwise contact me at Facebook/Google+/Email to get help.
Warning: If your phone speaks after install (Samsung S4, S3, S3 Mini, S2, Note1, Note2, Note3, LG Nexus 4) you have to disable Samsung TTS (text-to-speech) under settings -> apps manager -> all (on the right) and Google TTS (text-to-speech).
Only needed when you use the accessiblity service!
Another solution to fix talkback issue:
You can change the launcher by using another one from the Google Play Store. For example, Solo Launcher - Swift & Smart, Nova Launcher, Go Launcher and Holo Launcher. These launchers will not exhibit this bug.
For Samsung S4 users: If your phone speaks when opening your browser you have to use another browser like Chrome or Firefox.
Hint HTC users: Your phone is NOT supported, you have to use the on screen led!
Sony Phones: Please disable stamina mode in your device settings.
Let your led glow with different colors!
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Flash Alerts controls the flash for calls and other notifications. This way you can be notified by your flash for every notification.
Flash Light Alerts gives iPhone's LED flash notification feature for Android phones.
• There are three flash drivers that works with almost every android devices Prefer “Standard” over
“Alternative” and “Alternative” over “Alternative 2”. (For Samsung devices please try Alternative drivers.)
• Sleeping period.
• Operation modes (flash when on silent, vibration or normal mode).
• Notification flash modes (Time based or Repetitive).
• Flash notification for more instant messaging apps, like Viber, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, BBM
and many more.
• Flash Alert only when phone is locked option
• Disable flash on call with volume buttons
• If your smartphone’s battery is low there is a option to disable it automatically.
In order to enable the flash notification on other apps you need to enable the Accessibility Service from Settings->Accessibility-> Flash Light Alerts Notification Service or from Notification Flash Preferences.
This app is based on CallerFlashlight, and licensed under the GPLv3. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
With the most elegant design and the fastest startup, it definitely outruns the real flashlight. What's more? STROBE is also available! It sounds quite expensive, huh? Never! It's totally FREE! Get your own Flashlight now! It'll shine with its all devotion!
Main features include:
- The brightest illuminator ever.
- Fastest startup.
- Elegant design.
- Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller.
- Use the cam LED light.
- Easy-to-use ON/OFF on-screen button for maximum ease of use
- Fun power up/power down sound effects (with mute button toggle)
- Auto-on light mode when LED flashlight app launched on your phone
- Fastest launch
- Clean and realistic high-tech design resembles your phone model
- Button outline color changes when light is on
- Straight forward LED flashlight/torch/light... no frills or unnecessary effects
- Use for the brightest, most reliable light to find your way
5 STAR: “Extra light Great for when I want to check on my sleeping son so I don't have to turn the ceiling light on” – K. Latourette
5 STAR: “Let There Be Light! Best flashlight app I've ever had.” – B. Keena
5 STAR: “Handy and awesome! Simple and do the job with no fuss. Great app.” – P. Delech
5 STAR: “Awesome App!! Works great!! Turns on and off so quick and easy just by pressing a big button in the middle.” – DJ Ludington
Although this LED flashlight was specifically created for the Samsung Galaxy S4, it has also been tested to work well on the following devices (so far):
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III LED flashlight app, single color light
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S III Mini LED
- Samsung Galaxy Express LED
- Samsung Galaxy Grand LED
- Samsung Galaxy Mega LED
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note LED
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LED
- LG Nexus 4 LED
- LG Optimus L9 LED
- HTC One LED
- HTC Evo 3D LED
- It might just work on yours too... give it a try!
- Camera / Flashlight: LED access - some phones require camera permission
- Internet / Access network state: Ads
app icon name: GS4Light
Bluetooth on Android device needs to be enable.
The Application Features
- Control Color for RGB LEDs. ( with Bluetooth connection )
- Blink Function and can adjust timing to blink.
- Fading Function and can adjust timing to fading.
- When not bluetooth connect yet – User Interface Disable.
- When Bluetooth connected – User Interface enable.
- Free Version with Ad.
1. Arduino Board or compatible Board
2. Serial Bluetooth Module.
3. RGB LEDs ( We use SPNovaLED model NMRTB-USD-AAB+ADE+Y2Z1-1 or other you want)
Visit Hardware page at http://microcontrollerkits.blogspot.com/2013/06/arduino-control-rgb-led-via-serial-port.html
Arduino Code ( You need to program into Arduino Board. )
For more detail about Arduino Programming http://arduino.cc/en/
*** Code for Arduino, the same USB Version ***
Manual and details
Wiring Diagram and Hardware page ( USB Version )
Please visit http://microcontrollerkits.blogspot.com/2013/06/arduino-control-rgb-led-via-serial-port.html
Full Android Source Code. It cost 20-30 USD.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4 Jan 2014
you can customize text, dot size,
and select different effect, speed to show the text.
Just LED Display will keep your show history,
and also you can add it to favorite.
Keywords : LED,LED Display,LED Board,LED Message Board, LED Scroller,Dot Matrix Display,banner,Marquee,scrolling text, Scrolling marquee, LED signs
* Due to lots of issues in new UI style and Font support,
so Just LED Display temporary rollback to older version.
* Fix some crash issue.
* Bug fixed.
* Some display crash issue fixed.
* Brand-new user interface, Follow Google suggested Android Style.
* Full Color table is now supported.
* Customize Font file is now supported too.
* Add blinking speed to let you control blinking interval.
* Add "More" tab for social network sharing and intro more apps
* Fix display won't keep awake.
* Improve LED display performance.
* Add new function : Blinking
- Miss call
- Calendar reminder
- *Facebook Messenger
- *GO SMS Pro
- *Handcent SMS
- *chomp SMS
- *Textra SMS
- *Verizon Messages
- *Any 3rd party apps
- Low battery
- Battery charging
- Battery charged
- No signal
- No 3G/4G
- No Wifi
- Airplane Mode On
- Silent Mode On
- Vibration Mode On
- Ringer Mode On
- Mobile Data On
- Wifi On
- Wifi Hotspot On
- Bluetooth On
On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *. After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart Light Manager for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards. You need to enable the Notification Access for Light Manager at Setting > Security > Notification Access > Light Manager.
There are three operating modes:
1) Normal Mode - Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode - A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
3) Screen Mode - Notifications alert will be shown on screen (For those devices without a physical notification LED)
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
- Device's screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
- You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable "Notifications" in order for this application to work
For supported devices list and FAQ, you may go to the link below:
Get the brightest, fastest, and most feature rich front light with video camera zoom for phones & tablets. The app uses the front camera light on the device as a camera light and then allows you to zoom in! Plus you can setup a timer so that the light turns off after a few minutes as well. You can also use your camera zoom flash light when the area is dim. There are many ways you can use the torch flash light!
Flashlight - Torch LED Light provides a powerful light plus gets you an extremely useful magnifying glass (Magnifier)! Get the best magnifying glass in the market today! Download for free now!
How can you use the front LED light? Let us count the ways!
* Set light timer - light up room
* Use torch to open doors in low light
* Find things in purse
* Find keys in the dark
* Read in dark
* Replace backyard bulb at night
* walking to your car at night
* During a power outage
* Hiking or outdoors
* SOS during emergencies
* Torch Light Activates Instantly
* Front Light With Video Zoom / Magnifying Glass (Must Have)
* Strobe Light Effect with Speed Control
* Clap For Light On/Off Control
* Flip Device On/Off Control
* Multiple Tap Light On/Off
* Energy Saving Light
* Set Custom Light Timing
* Battery Indicator
Special Feature: Flash light + Video Zoom View (Magnifier)
Few examples of where to use light with zoom feature: Need to read the label on the back of the washer or zoom torch light to back of TV and read serial number for repair. Ability to Zoom in with light is extremely helpful in hard to reach places. The easy to use magnifying glass is extremely helpful when you least expect it and a must have feature!
The flashlight is fully optimized for tablets. Thank you for using our bright lamp. We hope you think this is the best lantern (фенерче, El feneri) in the market. Please let us know how we can continue to improve the free flash light app.
This application will use your camera flash to make blinking signals while your device is ringing or new notification message is received. A very useful and handy application for those who are always busy in meetings or work in hospitals or in silent zones.
♥♥ Features ♥♥
♦ When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink
♦ Incoming call flash and sms flash can be used together or separately
♦ Blinking can be disabled with just a tap on screen
♦ Blinking frequency can be changed as per your needs
supported . For FREE !
Bright. Fast. Simple. The most elegant and functional LED flashlight , ever!
** Brightest LED Flashlight instantly ON .
** Built-in SOS signal .
** Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight .
** Blinking Mode supported - Blinking frequency adjustable .
** Stunning graphics .