Keep hearing buzzwords, but never get to learn about them? Add topics into app at any time, read related Wikipedia™ articles later in leisure - even if offline. No GBs of offline dump to download. Just download what you want to read and delete afterwards.
1. Add a topic you want to read about, at anytime - even offline
2. Auto-download happens in background whenever connected to internet
3. Read when free
4. Delete anytime. Easy!
Add topics for daily-commute reading and add locations during travel/tourism. Or any waiting time. Or if - like for so many out there - it is a no-go for you without x-minutes of Wikipedia™ every day.
WikiPend works great for live Wikipedia™ reading as well: since it is topic-based, it fetches a set of related pages in one go, and presents them in an uncluttered, easily readable format.
Here are some key features:
* Click downloaded topic and swipe for upto 5 pages
* Choose "Wifi only" or "Both Wifi and data" as you like, for downloads
* Select text in another app and “Share” it with WikiPend to enter as a topic
* Long-click to rename or delete entries as needed
* Once downloaded, topic turns black from grey
* WikiPend also brings one page from Wikivoyage™ whenever available
Smart-phone or tablet, WikiPend is your suitable lifelong-learning partner.
NOTE: With English language controls, you may set language of the Wikipedia's you want - the English, Nederlands (Dutch), Deutsch (German), Français (French), Svenska (Swedish), Italiano (Italian), Español (Spanish) and the Русский (Russian).
“WIKIPEDIA and WIKIVOYAGE are trademarks of the Wikimedia Foundation. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.”