Key Swingbyte features include:
§ Club Head Speed; Swing Tempo; Face Angle at Impact; Face to Path; Club Path; Attack Angle; Shaft Lean; Swing Plane and more.
§ In-App video recording: uses your mobile device’s camera, auto trims video length and syncs with your 3D swing.
§ Swing comparison.
§ Swingbyte Laser Lines: red lines trace the path that the bottom of the club head and top of the handle create during the swing to help to illustrate the golfer’s plane and path.
§ Works with putting and full swing practice.
§ Easily share links to swings with an instructor or friends via social media.
An Android Wear watch is required in order to capture your golf swing analysis.
- Find out your golf swing power and speed measured in MPH
- Visualize your golf swing form in 3D
- Rotate view in any direction to look at your golf swing from any angle
- Up to 200 samples/second (depending on your watch sensor) so that you can see details no human eye can capture
- A number of data reported including swing speed, tempo, swing plane, impact angle, swing path, grip angle, and golf swing power.
- Swing data stored in the cloud so that you can revisit at any time
- No Internet connection required during swing. Your Android Wear golf swing analysis saved to cloud when the phone is connected to the Internet later.
- Support both left-handed & right-handed golfer
This golf swing trainer tool is extremely helpful in visualizing your arm movement through the swing. For example, you can visualize how your arm cross over through the impact zone. Another use of the Android Wear golf swing reader, if you tend to cast early, you can visualize your arm pushing out and swinging outside in to compensate.
Advantages compared to other golf swing analyzers on the market:
- No hardware to buy, just use your Android Wear watch. Other analyzers cost $150+
- No calibration, no set up. Start the golf swing trainer app and play.
- No switching. No need to switch the sensor when you switch the golf club.
- No extra weight. Nothing is attached to the shaft, so your golf swing power and form are never affected. You can even use it on the golf course to capture your game swings.
Limitations: Because the sensor location is on your wrist, you will not see problems associated with your hand. For example, if you flip your hand or un-hinge too early, you will not be able to visualize the problem. However, a hand flip is usually a result of compensating for an early arm casting, so you can get a hint from your arm trajectory.
We appreciate your feedbacks. If you see a problem or have a suggestion, please do not just leave a negative rating (yes 4* is a bad rating, we have a high standard :-)), because we have no idea why. Tell us the problem so that we can improve the product. Better yet, email us directly at email@example.com. Like other reviews have mentioned, we provide a speedy support, we typically respond within 30 minutes.
LG G: Tested working well. It samples at 200 samples/second. This is the recommended watch to work with this App.
Samsung Gear Live: Sample at 200 samples/second. This watch's sensor has a limited range, if you have a fast swing, it may be beyond what the sensor can capture. We have a special sensor fusion algorithm to get around it, but the accuracy suffers. Also, there is sensor noise which causes a swing not to be captured occasionally. Be warned of these limitations, and do not leave a bad review because of these sensor limitations that are beyond our control.
Moto 360: It samples at 25 samples/second. You will see a coarse output, there is nothing we can do in our app to fix the sampling issue. There are still bugs with Motorola's sensor implementation, when they fix them, we will be able to improve the accuracy a bit.
Others: We have user reporting that it works perfectly fine on other watches, such as LG G R, Asus Zenwatch and Sony Watch 3.
The powerful mobile app for users to browse the GolfWRX forums as a guest or sign in with their current membership. It’s clean, streamlined format makes it easy to join the discussions, enter contests, add photos and reply to private messages when you’re on the go.
Users can also stay up to date on the latest in the News section, where our staff and industry insiders cover all the latest trends in equipment, instruction and the professional tours.
- News: All the latest news front GolfWRX’s front page.
- Forums: Access to the world's largest online golf community in a native app.
- Get access to all the forums from your mobile devise.
- Add photos from your mobile devise with ease.
- Private messaging with notification capabilities
- 100's of additional options
*Note: for registered GolfWRX members, please login with your email address and password.
MyGolfShafts is the perfect introduction for those interested in making their first custom fitting experience less intimidating. We walk you through a selection of key swing characteristics, assist you in determining your tendencies, and provide you with a recommendation for irons and driver.
If your golf club isn't listed in the app get them to contact us to arrange a demonstration at http://www.mypinpointgolf.com. They could be up and running with this exciting new service in a matter of minutes!