* WIDGET WONT WORK IF YOU MOVE THE APP TO SDCARD (it is an android limitation)*
** please contact me if your sdcard isn't shown properly**
** new features coming soon! **
Follow me on twitter: @3lectricSheep
Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Credits for translations:
- Dutch: Idsert Joukes
- Italiano: AJtriple
- čeština : ondřej vaculík
- Norsk : Torgny Seland
- Spanish: Dr. Carlos Ariel Fregosini
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. As System Info For Android use a lot of them, here are some explanations:
Used for ads and also for bugs tracking. A request can also be made to my server to check if a new version is available.
Used to read telephony informations for the System tab.
Used by ads.
Used to read logs for the Logs tab.
Used, in the System tab, to access network informations.
Used to know applications informations, for Application Manager tab.
Used to write logs to the sdcard.
Used to read wifi informations.
Used when you try to stop task..
Used to read camera informations. On some devices(like the motorola droid), accessing to camera info will make some sound.
Clear the cache for all applications
Clear System process
Clear browser history
Clear up the clipboard data
Clear call records
Clear market search history
Clear Gmail's search history clear
Clear Google Maps search history
Clear Google search history
It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
Fast and efficient one key to optimize!
✓ System optimize: Ending unnecessary processes and clearing cache data can effectively improve the speed of cell phone to achieve system optimization results.
✓ Process management: Users can customize to stop system processes, touch-hold to protect some processes.
✓ Cache clear: Users can choose to clear cache data generated in the process, user-friendly!
✓ Regular clear: This app will automatically help you to clear useless cache in the background at the set time. Let your phone always in a high performance.
kw: System optimize
Great app! Works perfectly fine on my Samsung Note 2. No issues so far. I recommend this app for anyone looking for a 1 touch, easy app to help with battery life.
★★★★★ Nexus 4
Nifty Many useful features for the avg Joe ..if you need to speed up, clean up or improve battery life this app is for you.
★★★★★ Galaxy S II (GT-I9100)
Brilliant This application is amazing finally I can have just one app that can do everything.
★★★★★ Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)
excellent big changes came after i used this app. highly recommend to everyone!
Phone feeling sluggish? Running low on space? Optimize your smartphone now with a suite of super-convenient tools.
Use Super Optimize to identify and terminate memory and battery-hogging apps, free up precious space by clearing out cache files, and enhance your privacy by wiping away search histories and more!
Hundreds of thousands of Android users trust Super Optimize to keep their phones happy!
★ Battery management: extend battery life by switching off components you don't need. Put your phone into "Eco mode" with one tap.
★ System management: remove temporary files and claw back your precious disk space, app by app. Terminate apps and processes you don't need.
★ Uninstall apps effortlessly.
★ History management: clear your call history, message drafts, email search history and more.
★ Transfer apps to and from the SD card.
★ Manage volume and brightness settings in a simple interface.
Presented by DU Apps Studio, DU Battery Saver is the simplest and easiest way to keep your Android phone working well when you need it, and protect against poor charging, battery hogging apps, and overlooked device settings that shorten your battery life.
Upgrade to DU Battery Saver PRO, and get up to 70% battery power savings!
Highlights of DU Battery Saver (Android power doctor & manager):
★ Fast Battery Saver: Instantly find and solve battery problems with the “Optimize” button.
★ Simple Battery Saver: Use smart pre-set battery power management modes or create your own to get high performance and great energy savings.
★ Effective Battery Saver: Protect your battery with healthy charging to extend life of your battery.
★ Convenient Battery Saver: The home screen “Optimize” widget allows you to stop power consumptive background apps with one tap to boost battery life.
★ Easy & Powerful Battery Saver: Extend your Android battery life by up to 50% without charging.
★ Global Battery Saver: Supports Deutsch, Español, English, Française, Português, Português do Brasil, Pусский, Türk, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, العربية, ภาษาไทย, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, 한국의, 中文(简体), and 中文(繁體).
★ Adapts to You: Automatically save power and energy with DU Battery Saver’s Smart Power settings (requires DU Battery Saver PRO version).
Features and Benefits of DU Battery Saver (Android power doctor & manager):
► ACCURATE STATUS: See exactly how much battery charge you have left with a detailed analysis of your Android apps AND hardware;
► SMART PRE-SET MODES: Choose or customize a mode that fits your energy stage;
► ONE-CLICK OPTIMIZATION: Instantly find and fix battery power consumption problems and unlock detailed settings to super-tune your energy savings;
► ANYTIME OPTIMIZATION: Manage background apps and phone hardware easily with the smart home screen widget;
► BETTER BATTERY DETAILS: View your phone’s battery power level by percentage or by time remaining;
► HEALTHY CHARGE STAGE MANAGER: Track and implement healthy charging practices in different stage s to keep your battery working its best;
Must-Have PRO Features of DU Battery Saver: (In-App Purchase Required)
► INTELLIGENT MODE-SWITCHING
► AUTO-CLEAR APPS
► CPU FREQUENCY (for rooted devices only)
“THE battery saving application that will increase the functionality of your phone like no other to ensure that your battery lasts longer, much longer.” – Mobiappsreview.com
“It really stands out from the crowd with its great ease of use and very powerful functionality.” – Androidappsreview.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: What is healthy charge stage and how do I get a full charge?
A: Charge your battery when it’s lower than 20% stage, and continuously charge until the 3rd stage of the trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge or undercharge by charging in short bursts.
More questions about DU Battery Saver? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Find us online:
Official website http://www.duapps.com ; Facebook page >>> http://facebook.com/duapps
http://google.com/+duapps ; http://twitter.com/duapps
JOIN our beta testing community and get first-hand news of DU Apps on:
Download our FREE Android optimizer & cleaner master DU Speed Booster at: http://goo.gl/fFqWox .
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
This app is a full 6 in 1! You will be able to monitor CPU,RAM,I/O, Network, TOP APPS and BATTERY.
Assume the power and configure features, such as:
-The calculation strategy for the remaining battery time.
-The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources.
-Choose to either monitor total cpu usage or individual cpu cores!
If you want more powerful monitoring, go grab the full version which will unlock you:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- RUN ON START: Is needed to launch battery monitoring service on boot
ROOT free: APUS Booster+ cleans up the memory effective without root permission, even better than those requires root permission;
Thorough boost: Memory that was effectively released by APUS Booster+ is more than 50% in comparison with other boost apps;
1-Tap acceleration: All you need is 1-tap, forget about manuals and instructions;
More durable: After stopping an app, Apus Booster also prevents it from auto restarting , which helps to ensure durable and effective boosting;
Ignore list: Add app you want to keep running to ignore list;
APUS Booster+ and APUS Launcher born to work together, making boosting smarter, more effective and durable.
Enable Accessibility Services:
Go to [System Settings -> Accessibility -> APUS Booster+ -> ON], and finish it by tapping [OK] in the following pop-up.
You may receive a warning during the process. Tap [OK] when it's need to. The small warning pop-up is a regular reminder for any app requesting for Accessibility services, APUS Booster+ will NEVER collect any personal information.
OS Monitor is a tool for monitoring your Android system.
It offers the following information.
- Processes - monitor all processes.
- Connections - display every network connection.
- Misc - monitor battery, processors, network interfaces and file system.
- Messages - search dmesg or logcat in real-time.
> Polish - Thanks to Jarek Mazur
> Hebrew - Thanks to Zamarin Arthur
> Italian - Thanks to Gabriele Zappi
> German Language Files - Benko111@XDA
> Russian Language Files - equeim
Notice: if you are older device like Android 1.5~2.2, you are still able to download old version from https://code.google.com/p/android-os-monitor/downloads/list or search "OS Monitor (Legacy)" on Google Play.
OS Monitor still is a open source project, if you would like to support, please purchase "Donate to OS Monitor" app.
% Thanks everyone who help to send crash report!!
Speed - Data - Voice - Quality
With the ad-free RadioOpt Traffic Monitor you can check your 3G / 4G speed and keep an eye on network coverage and data usage on your smartphone. Integrated key-features: speed test for 3G / 4G networks, inspection of network availability and data usage monitoring. You can also manage apps with the Traffic Monitor Task Manager.
The speed test of the RadioOpt Traffic Monitor shows you the speed and latency of your UMTS, LTE and Wi-Fi network on a speedometer, separated into upload, download and ping speed. After each test you receive an assessment of your result, comparing it to users in your region. So you can find out if you surf the net faster or slower than the rest of the world. All speed tests are archived with all details and can be accessed anytime and viewed on the integrated map view. The archived data helps you to recognize speed variations quickly.
Discover the reasons of bad network performance with Traffic Monitor! The coverage map displays network availability depending on your current position. The network coverage of each provider is shown on the coverage map for select countries, with more countries added over time.
Avoid unpleasant surprises after your holidays. Traffic Monitor detects foreign networks if you are abroad and shows dedicated roaming counters. So you can always keep an eye on your roaming usage.
Monitor your data usage in a self-specified period of time. Therefore you can set all your details of your data plan like the starting date of your billing period or your maximal data allowance. You can also choose between weekly, monthly or 30-day billing period lengths. Traffic Monitor measures your data usage in general and by app. So you are always well-informed because Traffic Monitor warns you if you have exceeded your specified data volume. In addition, data usage abroad is shown separately so that you can track your roaming charges easily.
The integrated task manager shows you all running apps at a glance and offers you also the possibility to close memory-consuming apps.
Traffic Monitor is for free and does not contain any ads! We are happy about positive ratings and your feedback :-). Thank you!
★ Real-time RAM usage
★ Task Killer
★ Cache Cleaner
★ Garbage Collector
★ Auto Boost (in pro version)
★ Whitelist/Ignore list
★ System info
Supported languages: English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Turkish, Polish, Arabic, Greek, Indonesian, Slovak, Albanian, Hugarian
Memory level status and memory usage graph
Free memory level is the main factor that affects how fast system runs. Memory Booster shows you real-time free memory level, and provides a live chart to demonstrate how memory changes.
One-tap Quick Boost
Quick Boost recovers memory by killing running tasks, cleaning cache and system garbage. It rescues your phone from running slow and behaving abnormal in no time.
Whitelist Manager/Ignore List
Whitelist Manager protects fatal system processes from being killed. And it allows you to add favorite apps or remove unnecessary apps from the list.
Task Killer shows all the running apps except those whitelisted, with detailed memory and CPU usage information of each running app. By (long) pressing the app name you will get more details and more options to deal with the app.
Homescreen widgets , shortcuts and status bar icon (optional)
Homescreen widgets, shortcuts and status bar icon provide memory info and boosting options outside the main app. With these, monitoring and handling memory issue becomes easy and handy.
Other functions like low memory notification, startup boost, boost log, system information, etc. give additional information about memory and system, thus to help you deal with memory conditions more effectively.
Features available in upgraded version:
Boost Level Manager
Boost Level Manager offers three different memory boosting levels (general, optimum, and ultimate), so you can choose upon your personal memory needs
Auto Boost Interval
Auto Boost Interval offers time interval options by which Memory Booster will follow and boost memory at the chosen interval.
Auto Boost Threshold
Auto Boost Threshold allows you to set a minimum free memory level, at which Memory Booster starts boosting memory till free memory exceeds this level.
Auto Boost on Device Lock
Device Lock Boost recovers memory when screen goes off.
Beta test group:
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
A system suite to monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access or pro version) ♦♦
In-app purchase can be made to remove ads
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data
◊ System app uninstaller
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, f-sync control
◊ Safe: auto-restore CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, CPU, memory
► Status bar notifications
◊ CPU, memory, sd, optionally with graphics in drop-down
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
► Terminal Emulator
◊ Command history
◊ Share commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
IMPORTANT 1: "Classic Pro Key" app not compatible with Mini Info+
IMPORTANT 2: Legacy Pro User, please contact us with your previous transaction details at email@example.com For all valid transactions, we will grant one pro code as a gift.
IMPORTANT 3: If you didn't get the pro features after purchase via Google in-app-billing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We DO respond to your emails.
- 2x1 Widget
- 8 Info Pieces
- Toggle Bar
- Notification Info Bar
- Tons of Customization
- Preview pane (see the widget before you add it)
- Intuitive info piece selection
- 2 Widget Layouts
- Default: One tidy row of info
- Solo Detailed: Mimic the main app on your homescreen
- Select the number of info pieces
- 10 Backgrounds
- Individually select info pieces on a per widget basis
- Text Color
- Progress bar color
- Updates on system battery change to avoid polling
- Icon theming coming soon
- Optional Feature
- Battery % in badge form
- Color style selection
- Drag and drop info piece reorder
- Check shown and hidden info pieces
- Updates on battery status change (simultaneously as widget)
- Tap to open Mini Info
- Percentage, Temperature (F and C), Voltage, Status
- Available, Total and Used
- Internal Disk Space, External SD Card, Internal SD Card
- App, Cache, System data
- Set custom disk locations
CPU & RAM:
- Used CPU, Available CPU
- CPU Speed
- Available, Total and Used RAM
- Measure Mobile Received, Transmitted (in/out)
- Total Received, Transmitted, Bandwidth
- Budget to track percentage of network used per month
- Ringer modes: Silent, Vibrate, Sound, Silent + Vibrate
- Master volume, ringer, notification, media, alarm, voice call, system volumes
- Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Screen Brightness, Airplane Mode, APN (3G/EDGE), Auto Rotation, Auto Sync, Screen Timeout, Unlock Pattern, Mini Info Menu
- Long press for settings page of each setting
- Toast Notifications for Wifi and Bluetooth connection
- Drag and drop Reorder and show/hide toggles
- Custom tap actions
- Progress bar available/used
- Progress bar colors
- Each info piece, available/used
- Auto kill feature, click to close
- High resolution icons
- All in one display
- Landscape and Portrait orientations
- Device Info shortcut
- About + Help Documentation
- Fast friendly support
Supports Android versions 2.0+, including Jelly Bean, Ice cream sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, etc.
The Mini Info Team
Follow us on Twitter! twitter.com/dynotes
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
► Supports for adding unlimited numbers of users.
► Has home screen widget.
► Supports the calculation of the biorhythms of two algorithms to choose:
• Standard (most popular);
• More precision (uses more precision algorithms).
► Determines most instability days (known as critical or dangerous days).
► Supports comparing compatibilities of two users.
► Allows making an individual prediction for the day.
► Choosing of themes (2 themes available)
► Choosing the current date (by pressing the button at the top of biorhythms chart)
Biorhythm – is a series of decreases and increases of physical or mental functions of a human the duration of 23 to 38 days depending on the species. There are physical, emotional, intellectual and intuitive biorhythms.
Biorhythms influence on the activity, endurance, level of immunity, cognitive abilities and other qualities of the person from the moment of birth and throughout life. Feature of biorhythms is their predictability based on the cycles. This allows you to perform a calculation based on biorhythms and calendar or schedule of biorhythms plan of action and get maximum results.
The common is that the minimum values of biorhythms reduce the physical and intellectual abilities, make a person more aggressive and irritable, increased fatigue.
Critical days. When values of biorhythms pass through zero, it has most noticeable effect on the human condition. The most difficult is the period when all three biorhythm cross the zero point at the same time. In those days, you have to be very careful, cautious and refrain from challenging intellectual activity. Fortunately, those days are rare, because the periods of biorhythms are different.
► The program displays information of 4 biorhythms:
• Physical, the cycle is 23 days. It determines the human energy, his strength, endurance, coordination of movement.
• Emotional, the cycle is 28 days. It determines the condition of the nervous system and mood.
• Intellectual, the cycle is 33 days. It determines creative abilities of the individual.
• Intuitive biorhythm. This cycle founded by analyzing the life of creative people. It is the longest and takes 38 days: 19 days of the rise and fall as much. This cycle affects the perception of the world, a sense of style and inspiration.