* WIDGET WONT WORK IF YOU MOVE ASI TO SDCARD (it is an android limitation)*
** please contact me if your sdcard isnt shown properly**
** new features coming soon! **
Follow me on twitter: @3lectricSheep
Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Credits for translations:
- Dutch: Idsert Joukes
- Italiano: AJtriple
- čeština : ondřej vaculík
- Norsk : Torgny Seland
- Spanish: Dr. Carlos Ariel Fregosini
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. As Android System Info use a lot of them, here are some explanations:
Used for admob (to get ads) and also for flurry which gives me some infos for bugs tracking. A request can also be made to my server to check if a new version is available.
Used to read telephony informations for the System tab.
Used by admob.
Used to read logs for the Logs tab.
Used, in the System tab, to access betwork informations.
Used to know applications informations, for Application Manager tab.
Used to write logs to the sdcard.
Used to read wifi informations.
Used by the task killer feature.
Used to read camera informations. On some devices(like the motorola droid), accessing to camera info will make some sound.
KW: android dashboard system info informations application uninstall logs radio event task process manager killer widget multitouch manifest viewer
Clear the cache for all applications
Clear System process
Clear browser history
Clear up the clipboard data
Clear call records
Clear market search history
Clear Gmail's search history clear
Clear Google Maps search history
Clear Google search history
Download and upload throughput as well as ping durations can be measured via an integrated speed test.
An integrated QoS (Quality of Service) module shows the availability of data services.
The task manager displays running processes which can further be stopped upon request.
You may want to add the traffic monitor widget to your home screen. You can choose between a 4x1 and a 1x1 widget.
Data traffic counter
- Data traffic counter for wireless and mobile access, separated by up-and download
- The quality measure gives you feedback about the availability of data services.
- Traffic summary fur current day, week and month
- Configurable start day of monthly and weekly measurement period
- Tethering traffic, when device is used as mobile hotspot
- Traffic statistics per application with history for current and last day as well as current and last month
- Measure speed and delay of your wireless connection
- History with your geo-located speed tests
- Benchmark your data throughput against the average performance in your geographic area
- Post your speed test results on Facebook or Twitter and share your performance with your friends.
- Check currently running apps incl. memory usage
- Kill memory / traffic hungry apps
Furthermore, the app shows the following information (accessible via the options menu in the data traffic view):
- Battery status (level, voltage, temperature)
- Mobile network, cell tower, and cellular signal strength information
- GPS status
The application is AD FREE. Please give us a COMMENT and RATE.
Tags: traffic monitor, network monitor, network counter, task manager, task killer, data counter, data plan, data traffic, data volume, traffic management, monthly data alarm, data manager, speedtest, speed test, data rate, data throughput, battery information, application data, application traffic
A smart widget is included in this app. The widget provides info about your CPU: Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ). It's optimized to spend very low battery and it can also be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget. Note that if you move the app to the SD Card, the widget will not be available.
About Permissions ( recently some users are giving bad reviews because of the required permissions ):
All the required permissions of this app are necessary to show the user all the info about his device, including picture and video permissions. This app doesn't take photos or videos, only requires those permissions to access and show the information about the camera.
- CPU Widget with Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ).
- Processor info ( Cores, Max Frequency, Real Time Frequency, etc... ).
- Device info ( Android version, Kernel, Compilation, etc... ).
- Graphics Processing Unit info ( GPU, OpenGL, Vertex and Texture Units, etc... ).
- RAM Memory info ( Total RAM, Avaiable RAM etc... ).
- Storage Space info ( Internal, External, SD Card, etc... ).
- Display info ( Screen Resolution, Screen Size, Density, Refresh Rate, etc...).
- Camera info ( Megapixels, Flash Modes, Focal Length, Focus Modes, Effects, etc... ).
- Temperature info ( System temperature and Battery Temperature ).
- Sensors info ( Accelerometer, Orientation, Magnetic Field, GPS, Light, Gravity, etc... ).
- Export your System Report by E-mail.
- Little storage space required for installation ( 56 KB if moved to SD, otherwise 136 KB ).
If you enjoyed this app, please, rate it in Google Play. It will only take a second and it will be very helpfull for the developer.
Note that if you have found errors in the app, you should send us an email with the problem instead of putting a negative review. The app will be updated as soon as possible.
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
No ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidassistant.paid
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk bokmål, Polski, Português, Slovenščina, Svenska, Tiếng Việt, Türkçe, Pусский, עברית, العربية, हिंदी, ไทย,한국의, 中文(简体), 中文(繁体), 日本語
KW: task kill taskkill ATK app killer tool tools taskmanager task manager system panel systempanel process manager processmanager memory taskpanel task panel Advanced Process android 2.3 Android Assistant tablet
PC Monitor dramatically reduces the level of manual checks for support engineers and provides them with a real time status of their monitored systems. You are the first to know about any potential issues affecting your systems and can resolve those issues immediately.
*** IMPORTANT ***
• Monitor and manage up to 5 systems for free for non-commercial use;
• To monitor a computer, download and install the PC software from www.mobilepcmonitor.com;
• After account creation, a 30 day trial subscription is activated. This free trial allows you to evaluate all server modules;
• The communication between this application and the monitored computers is always encrypted.
- The status and uptime of all systems
- CPU usage and usage history chart
- Current available memory and usage history chart
- External IP address and the location on the map using GeoIP
- Ping round trip response time and response time chart
- Status of local hard disks
- Services status
- Network interfaces status and traffic chart
- Running processes
- Event logs
- Scheduled tasks status
- Ports status
- Logged in users
- Hardware details
- Status of web sites and application pools in Internet Information Server
- User accounts status in Active Directory including locked user accounts
- View and manage Windows updates
- Performance counters
- ... and more
- Start, pause, continue and stop a service
- Kill a process
- Start and stop a scheduled task
- Log off any logged in user
- Send a message to the logged in users
- Command prompt and PowerShell support
- Restart, wake up (Wake on WAN over Internet supported), shutdown, power off, suspend or send the computer into hibernation
- Send commands to multiple systems in the same group
- Start/stop/restart Internet Information Server web sites
- Start/stop/recycle Internet Information Server application pools
- Mobile device authorization for system commands - only selected authorized devices on your account can be allowed to send system commands
- Enable, disable, unlock and reset password for user accounts in Active Directory
- Add and remove groups for a user account in Active Directory
- Hyper-V and VMware support, start and stop virtual machines
- Run SQL Server queries
- ... and more
* GET NOTIFIED:
- When a system goes offline, starts up, shuts down, suspends and resumes
- When a monitored service stopped unexpectedly
- When the free memory is below a specified percentage
- When the processor usage is above or below a specified percentage for a specified period of time
- When the free space of a hard disk drive is below a specified percentage
- When a user logs in or logs out
- When ping round trip time is above a specified value for a specified period of time
- When a monitored port is closed
- When an event log entry is generated and it matches a specified filter (Windows only)
- When the CPU, system or HDD temperature exceeds a specified threshold
- When a web site or app pool stopped on Internet Information Server
- ... and more
The application will work even if the system cannot be directly accessed from the Internet (i.e. does not have a routable IP address or sits behind a firewall).
Operating systems supported:
- Server: Windows 2003 or higher
- Desktop: Windows XP or higher
- Linux: major distributions
- Mac: OS X 10.7+
System Info Widget gives you an easy glance at some of your critical information, such as battery percentage, uptime, free memory, processor temperature, signal strength and more!
You can also define what information you would like displayed on the widget, as well as have the remaining battery percentage shown in your status bar.
Available widget items:
• Airplane mode
• Battery life
• Battery temp (°F, °C or both)
• Free RAM
• Free ROM
• Free SD space
• Normal/Silent/Vibrate (Profiles)
• Reboot/Recovery (Root Required)
• Remount SD
• Signal strength
• System uptime
• Toggle 3G/2G
• Toggle 4G (HTC EVO)
• Toggle GPS
• Toggle WiFi
• 1 x 1
• 1 x 4
• 3 x 1
• 4 x 1
• Icons Only (Default)
• Icons Only (Eclair)
• Icons Only (White)
* This is a widget, it will not show up in your application drawer. To install, long press on any empty space on your homescreen (A long press will last several seconds). You’ll then notice the “Widgets” option. Click on the widget menu then select the widget you want to install. This will place the widget on your Android home screen.
* Tapping on the space surrounding the widget’s icons will take you to the customization menu
* Exclude from task killer or task manager apps & do not save widget to SD card
* If upgrading, please remove the widget from your screen, download the upgrade & then reboot
* Please email me with any questions or visit my FAQ: http://www.jasoncalhoun.com/faqs/
This app is a full 6 in 1! You will be able to monitor CPU,RAM,I/O, Network, TOP APPS and BATTERY.
Assume the power and configure features, such as:
-The calculation strategy for the remaining battery time.
-The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources.
-Choose to either monitor total cpu usage or individual cpu cores!
If you want more powerful monitoring, go grab the full version which will unlock you:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- RUN ON START: Is needed to launch battery monitoring service on boot
It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
IMPORTANT 1: "Classic Pro Key" app not compatible with Mini Info+
IMPORTANT 2: Legacy Pro User, please contact us with your previous transaction details at email@example.com For all valid transactions, we will grant one pro code as a gift.
IMPORTANT 3: If you didn't get the pro features after purchase via Google in-app-billing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We DO respond to your emails.
- 2x1 Widget
- 8 Info Pieces
- Toggle Bar
- Notification Info Bar
- Tons of Customization
- Preview pane (see the widget before you add it)
- Intuitive info piece selection
- 2 Widget Layouts
- Default: One tidy row of info
- Solo Detailed: Mimic the main app on your homescreen
- Select the number of info pieces
- 10 Backgrounds
- Individually select info pieces on a per widget basis
- Text Color
- Progress bar color
- Updates on system battery change to avoid polling
- Icon theming coming soon
- Optional Feature
- Battery % in badge form
- Color style selection
- Drag and drop info piece reorder
- Check shown and hidden info pieces
- Updates on battery status change (simultaneously as widget)
- Tap to open Mini Info
- Percentage, Temperature (F and C), Voltage, Status
- Available, Total and Used
- Internal Disk Space, External SD Card, Internal SD Card
- App, Cache, System data
- Set custom disk locations
CPU & RAM:
- Used CPU, Available CPU
- CPU Speed
- Available, Total and Used RAM
- Measure Mobile Received, Transmitted (in/out)
- Total Received, Transmitted, Bandwidth
- Budget to track percentage of network used per month
- Ringer modes: Silent, Vibrate, Sound, Silent + Vibrate
- Master volume, ringer, notification, media, alarm, voice call, system volumes
- Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS, Screen Brightness, Airplane Mode, APN (3G/EDGE), Auto Rotation, Auto Sync, Screen Timeout, Unlock Pattern, Mini Info Menu
- Long press for settings page of each setting
- Toast Notifications for Wifi and Bluetooth connection
- Drag and drop Reorder and show/hide toggles
- Custom tap actions
- Progress bar available/used
- Progress bar colors
- Each info piece, available/used
- Auto kill feature, click to close
- High resolution icons
- All in one display
- Landscape and Portrait orientations
- Device Info shortcut
- About + Help Documentation
- Fast friendly support
Supports Android versions 2.0+, including Jelly Bean, Ice cream sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, etc.
The Mini Info Team
Follow us on Twitter! twitter.com/dynotes
OS Monitor is a tool for monitoring your Android system.
It offers the following information.
- Processes - monitor all processes.
- Connections - display every network connection.
- Misc - monitor battery, processors, network interfaces and file system.
- Messages - search dmesg or logcat in real-time.
> Polish - Thanks to Jarek Mazur
> Hebrew - Thanks to Zamarin Arthur
> Italian - Thanks to Gabriele Zappi
Set CPU functions has been added back, if you don't know what you are doing, please don't use this function, otherwise, you could brick your phone!
% if you enter SetCPU function, but frequency or governor is empty, it means your CPU couldn't be online, please reboot your phone and try again.
Notice: if you are older device like Android 1.5~2.2, you are still able to download old version from https://code.google.com/p/android-os-monitor/downloads/list or search "OS Monitor (Legacy)" on Google Play.
OS Monitor still is a open source project, if you would like to support, please purchase "Donate to OS Monitor" app.
% Thanks everyone who help to send crash report!!
* Single Core, Dual Core (NVIDIA Tegra 2), & Quad Core (NVIDIA Tegra 3) support
* Qualcomm Snapdragon(TM) S4 Pro support
* Statusbar notification for CPU Usage
* Statusbar notification for CPU Frequency Usage
* Statusbar notification for Memory Usage
* Multiple Statusbar notification colors
* Task Killer feature. Allows you to stop running Apps
Questions or comments? See our Google + Page
[What is Application Cache Files]
Application Cache Files are temporary files created by applications. For example, when browser visit a web page, it will save the image files as cache files. These cache files are not useful when app ends, so you need a system tool help you clean these old cache files. Often clean cache , is a good habit, it could save your disk space and make your phone speed up.
★ One-Click clean system cache
★ Fastest scan speed
★ Sort apps by cache size or name
★ Reminder function
★ Two display style
★ Helpful item menu(Open,Manage,Playstore Page,uninstall)
★ More features are coming soon
All permissions required by this app are used for implement app function or required by ad ,this app has a 4.6 average rating based >2500000 users and >120000 ratings ,so please don't worry about permissions ,my apps won't do anything hurt users.
Thanks thses friends translate and test this app:
Italian:Gian Luca Bignardi
German: Dejan Gojkov
Mexican:Rodolfo Rmz Ceja
Korean Friend :박미리
Hungarian Friend :Pogrányi "Poggy" Zoltán
Brazil Friend :Delphino
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Note 2
Samsung Galaxy Tab II
Samsung Galaxy Ace
HTC Desire S
Samsung Galaxy Mini
Samsung Nexus S
Galaxy Nexus i9250(By Dejan Gojkov,thanks)
Samsung Galaxy Y (By Delphino)
Please do not hesitate to give suggestion or report bug, please contact email@example.com
Protect your mobile device with 360 Security, a top of the line mobile security app designed to protect your Android phone against the latest viruses, malware, system vulnerabilities, junk files and privacy risks. It also cleans up idle apps running in the background and speeds up your Android phone.
Download the FREE antivirus app and find out what 408 million users have already discovered.
360 Security is lightweight, agile and ad-free. With just one click you’ll get the most advanced security features that the other guys make you pay for.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
►Scan & remove viruses
Utilize dual-layer antivirus protection to keep your system away from the latest threats with the 360 QVS + cloud engines
►Real time protection
Scan installed apps and local apk files in real time while monitoring each installation process.
Serves as your guide to keep you up to speed on apps accessing your data.
►System vulnerabilities fixing
Detect and fix vulnerabilities rooted in your mobile device with verified hotfix.
►Accelerator & Power-saver
Scan and close idle background apps as well as clear private usage history with one tap. You can also enable Lock Screen Power-saver to do automatically clean up, thereby extending battery life.
Toggle device settings and optimize your device with just one click, all within our new ‘floating window’ feature.
Your notification drawer now comes with multiple functions. Set alarm clocks, turn on the flashlight, go to the recent screen and boost your device from the notification drawer. (For Android 4.0 and up)
►Shake and Cleanup
Shake and Cleanup function for easy and fun system cleanup.
Block unwanted phone calls and enjoy a disturb-free mobile life.
360 Security is certified by accredited third-party test agencies including West Coast Labs, AV-Comparatives, AV-TEST, PC Security Labs, and SKD Labs.
360 Security - Antivirus is available in following languages: English, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Turkish and Vietnamese .
We would like to hear from you:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Tips: This app may be incompatible with the following apps: Lookout, NQ Mobile, AVG, ESET, Panda, Antivirus Free, Avast, Trend Micro, McAfee, Norton, Kaspersky, F-secure, Dr.Web, Comodo.
A system suite to monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
By far the lowest consumption monitoring app! Check these benchmarks!
WARNING: PRO VERSION REQUIRES WIFI, BT, PHONE and GPS permissions to record phone states. App checked with Privacy Inspector!
You can add shortcuts to your home screen for any of the below features/screens!
- Filter user/system/kernel processes and exclusion list
- Shows cpu load/frequency, memory/internal/sd usage
- Sort processes by cpu times, start time, memory or by name
- Kill non manually excluded apps automatically
- Shows detailed information about running apps and processes
- Open app system settings
- Read app logcat
- Manually kill running apps
Extended Task Killer:
- Kill non-excluded apps automatically or manually
- Kill apps during screen-on, screen-off or when widget refreshes
- Manually exclude or include apps
- All system apps are excluded by default
- Manually kill kernel processes (rooted phones)
- Display memory details (RAM & internal)
- Display SD details (internal & external SD)
Application Manager (rooted phones):
- Freeze/unfreeze apps (prevents app from running)
- Backup/restore any apps, including system apps
- Backup/restore any app settings
- Uninstall any apps, including system apps
- Launch and read app logcat
- Display application data and cache usage
- Sort application by name, data usage or cache usage
- Move any apps to/from system/user space
- Record (optionally at boot) activities in the background
- Record all apps or all processes
- Record phone states (screen, wifi, bluetooth, gps, mobile data, signal)
- Import Battery Monitor Widget Pro data for detailed analysis!
- Allows analyzing past recordings without limits
- Display log(cat) for all/one process
- Filter logcat by message levels
- Filter logcat based on user-defined text
- Save logcat to file
- Clear existing logcat
- Keeps history of previously used Linux commands
- Save output to file
- Run commands as Super User (rooted phone)
- Tweak SD cache size to boost performance (not all phones supported, please report)
- Tweak Android auto-kill memory settings
- Tweak CPU governor + frequencies during screen-off, on-call
- Tweak CPU voltage (when available on custom Kernel, please report)
- OC/deamon disabler
- Uses Linux init.d script when available
Notification & Widgets:
- Show information (cpu, memory, SD) in notification bar or widgets
- 1x1 and 2x1 widgets available
- Notification icons are provided as external packages, many available for white/black notification backgrounds
- Many different widget backgrounds: HTC Sense 2 or 3, Google, Glassy half or fully transparent.
- Show cpu load, frequency, governor, free/used memory (flash/internal/sd), process count using text or 2 side levels.
- Starts 2 different actions by clicking on the icon or label, including:
. Start/stop recording process activity
. Kill all non-excluded processes
. Start task manager
. Open analyzer
. Open app manager
. Open settings
Old name: Process Monitor Widget Pro
TODOs: Still a lot, but getting there!
- Backup/restore for non-rooted phones
- Multi-version backup/restore
- Move app to/from SD
- Graphic widgets and notifications
- Setup wizard
- One-click backup/restore
- All bug fixes, just let me know
Fast and efficient one key to optimize!
✓ System optimize: Ending unnecessary processes and clearing cache data can effectively improve the speed of cell phone to achieve system optimization results.
✓ Process management: Users can customize to stop system processes, touch-hold to protect some processes.
✓ Cache clear: Users can choose to clear cache data generated in the process, user-friendly!
✓ Regular clear: This app will automatically help you to clear useless cache in the background at the set time. Let your phone always in a high performance.
kw: System optimize
More from developer
► Supports for adding unlimited numbers of users.
► Has home screen widget.
► Supports the calculation of the biorhythms of two algorithms to choose:
• Standard (most popular);
• More precision (uses more precision algorithms).
► Determines most instability days (known as critical or dangerous days).
► Supports comparing compatibilities of two users.
► Allows making an individual prediction for the day.
► Choosing of themes (2 themes available)
► Choosing the current date (by pressing the button at the top of biorhythms chart)
Biorhythm – is a series of decreases and increases of physical or mental functions of a human the duration of 23 to 38 days depending on the species. There are physical, emotional, intellectual and intuitive biorhythms.
Biorhythms influence on the activity, endurance, level of immunity, cognitive abilities and other qualities of the person from the moment of birth and throughout life. Feature of biorhythms is their predictability based on the cycles. This allows you to perform a calculation based on biorhythms and calendar or schedule of biorhythms plan of action and get maximum results.
The common is that the minimum values of biorhythms reduce the physical and intellectual abilities, make a person more aggressive and irritable, increased fatigue.
Critical days. When values of biorhythms pass through zero, it has most noticeable effect on the human condition. The most difficult is the period when all three biorhythm cross the zero point at the same time. In those days, you have to be very careful, cautious and refrain from challenging intellectual activity. Fortunately, those days are rare, because the periods of biorhythms are different.
► The program displays information of 4 biorhythms:
• Physical, the cycle is 23 days. It determines the human energy, his strength, endurance, coordination of movement.
• Emotional, the cycle is 28 days. It determines the condition of the nervous system and mood.
• Intellectual, the cycle is 33 days. It determines creative abilities of the individual.
• Intuitive biorhythm. This cycle founded by analyzing the life of creative people. It is the longest and takes 38 days: 19 days of the rise and fall as much. This cycle affects the perception of the world, a sense of style and inspiration.