Using IR Spec Check is easy! Just enter a wavenumber (cm⁻¹) and hit 'Search'. The icon for each result shows what bond is responsible for the absorbance. The text displays what type of R-group is absorbing at the frequency. Click on the row to load the page in Wikipedia.
This app does not collect any information about the user, and the only permission that is required is internet connectivity to load the Wikipedia pages of molecules.
Created by Marzloff Media and adapted for Android by Logan Munro
Check out IR Spec Check on the Apple App store as well!
We have added the capability to select segments of the audio signal for FFT analysis; just pause the real-time analysis and select the segment of the audio signal that you want to analyze. You can adjust the time interval for the audio signal by touching and dragging either the start or stop boundaries, or by dragging the segment as a whole.
Do you want a more efficient way to close your apps?
This IS the app for you!
Just shake your phone to close your apps!! It's that easy, and it saves you a heap of time!
***** WATCH THE VIDEO TO FIND OUT HOW TO USE THE APP *****
- Change the sensitivity of the sensor
- Starts at boot time, to save you time
- Select if it should vibrate and/or make a sound when you shake
- Make your life more fun, with this easy to use tool, that saves you time!
How to use:
1) Start up the service by hitting 'Start'
2) That's it, you're ready to start shaking to close your apps!
This app is a home button replacement. It will close but not kill running apps.
You can use your phone as a guide, which will buzz every time you come within 2 - 3 cm of an object.
*****HOW TO USE*****
1) Open the app, and choose your category based on the audio description (Remember, hold your phone on its side!)
2) Extend your arm away from you, holding the phone with its screen pointing away from you.
3) Now you can start walking, and if you come too near to an object, your phone will buzz and make a noise!