Other apps have lower Mb size and only 5 mins of music that is repeated endlessly. This app offers you 3 sessions with more than 2 total hours without any fragment of music repeated. There aren't other app in Android that offers you this.
If you are searching a good app with nice design, customizable and with good quality music, this is the best app you can find at Play store.
Meditation relax music is highly recommended: to relax, for meditation, how anti stress therapy, to sleep, to study, to read, how ambient music, to practise yoga, reiki, kabalah, harmonization, taichi, zen, and more...
- More than 2 hours of relaxing music divided into three parts without any fragment repeated
- Sophisticated and attractive design
- You can listen the music in background while you are doing other things
- You can customize the app with 9 images and 6 seekbars
- Play to play the audio, Pause to stop and again Play to resume
- Navigation bar to choose the piece of song you want to listen
- Possibility to activate the SLEEP MODE to stop the audio and exit the application, with 9 time options to choose
- Installation on SD card
- Available for over 99% Android devices, including tablets
- Available at English and Spanish language
Now you can get RELAX POINTS and earn 8 different states
Download Meditation relax music right now and start enjoying as soon as possible to this wonderful application.
P.S.: Also you can try the apps: Classic Piano relax music, Nature relax music and Chill out relax music, they will surprise you.
✓ Help you meditate
✓ Relax your mind and body
✓ Cure sleep disorders
✓ Help quit bad habits
✓ Uplift your soul
Om (AUM) is regarded as the eternal sound which is there in the universe all the time. It is said to be the only sound you would hear when you go into deep meditation.
You can use this tool irrespective of whether you are new to meditation or a practitioner of any form of meditation like Zen, Mindfulness or Chakra Meditation. It is helpful for Yoga teachers as well as students. Many of our users have reported positive results using the mantra sounds for sleep therapy.
✓ Full-featured, no in-app or buy requirements
✓ 20+ meditation tracks with new mantras added periodically
✓ Lot of configuration options (counts, bell, pause etc.)
✓ Wordings & detailed meanings of all mantras provided
✓ Play mantras endlessly or a fixed number of times
✓ Meditation training instructions for beginners
✓ Handy reporting features to track and analyse your meditation
✓ Capable of playing audio in the background
✓ Pauses chant on receiving phone calls
✓ Sort and hide mantras to make custom meditation routines
✓ Silent Meditation mode to help Breathe Meditation
✓ Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh and Jain mantras included
✓ Mantra track, image, theme etc. can be changed
✓ Can play with screen off and does not drain battery
✓ Small install size and requires minimal device permissions
OM is made of 3 sub-sounds A, U and M.
As per Mandukya Upanishad:
1) The "A" (ah..) stands for the state of wakefulness, where our sense organs are active
2) The "U" (oo..) stands for the dream state, in which inward experiences are available
3) The "M" (mm..) represents deep sleep, when the mind is without desire
LIST OF MANTRAS
- Om Mantra (AUM)
- Mrityunjaya/Death-conquering Mantra (Om Trayambakam...)
- Shree Yantra / Sri Chakra Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem...)
- Shanti/Peace Mantra (Om Purnam Adah...)
- Yoga Mantra (Om Saha Navavatu...)
- Guru Mantra (Gurur Brahma, Gurur Vishnu...)
- Enlightenment Mantra (Asato Ma Sadgamaya)
- Silent Meditation (Breath Meditation)
- Soham Mantra (Breath/Chakra Meditation)
- Oneness/Moola Mantra (Om Satchidananda...)
- Universal Mantra (Om Sarveshaam Svastir...)
Hindu God Mantras
- Ganesha Mantra (Om Gam Ganapataye Namah)
- Vishnu Mantra (Om Namo Narayanaya)
- Gayathri Mantra (Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha...)
- Shiva/Siva Mantra (Om Namah Shivaya)
- Krishna Mantra (Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya)
- Hanuman Mantra (Om Ham Hanumate Namaha)
- Sarawathi Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem Saraswatyei Namaha)
- Durga/Kali Mantra (Om Dum Durgaya Namaha)
- Maha Mantra (Hare Krishna... Hare Rama...)
- Surya/Sun Mantra (Om Hram Hrim...)
- Shani/Saturn Mantra (Om Sham Shanai...)
- Lotus Mantra (Om Mani Padme Hum)
- Daimoku (Nam Myoho Renge Kyo)
- Green Tara Mantra (Om Tare Tuttare...)
- Medicine Buddha Mantra (Tayata Om Bekandze...)
- Mul Mantar/Ik Onkar Mantra (Ek Onkaar...)
- Namokar/Navkar Mantra (Namo Arihantanam...)
Om mantras are said to have great healing powers. Regular Om chanting can help you overcome depression, loneliness, insomnia & stress. It could also help you quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism by strengthening your mind.
This tool can also be used to play the auspicious Om sounds in the background during pujas (prayers), archanas, aarti, stuti and other religious ceremonies. When listening it to sleep, set the auto exit time so that it shuts of automatically.
A low-priced Pro version is available as well with Alarm and Recording features.
Currently only in Spanish.
- Theory and practice.
- Tips on theory section.
- Different times of meditation.
- Different gongs will be notified at the end of the meditation.
- You can meditate with or without music.
- You can turn off the volume of calls to not distract you during meditation.
- All apicación designed in blue, following the principles of chromotherapy.
- Music selected.
- Direct access to the preferred meditation time.
- Guided Meditation.
Now with free guided meditations by your favorite teachers: Eckhart Tolle, Thich Nhat Hanh, Tara Brach, Jack Kornfield, Jon Kabat-Zinn and many more.
If you're new to meditation, you'll find introductory guided mediations and a supportive community to help you get started.
If you're an experienced meditator, you'll feel right at home with our beautiful Tibetan singing bowls and guided meditations by experienced teachers that you know and respect.
Insight Timer is the world's most popular meditation timer app. Insight Timer has been featured in US News & World Report, Forbes Magazine, Men's Journal Magazine, The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and O, The Oprah Magazine.
Now available for Android, Calm can help you meditate, sleep, relax and much more. By downloading this app, you’ll discover how meditation can improve your mood - and your life.
- The 7 Days of Calm - learn how to meditate with this easy-to-follow program
- The 21 Days of Calm - deepen your meditation practice with our paid program available only to subscribers
- 7 guided meditation sessions from 2 to 30 minutes - for whenever you need a break from your day.
- 10 beautiful, immersive nature scenes - choose the perfect background sounds and scene to help you relax!
- 16 blissful music tracks by meditation music master, Kip Mazuy.
- 50 premium guided meditations for focus, creativity, energy, confidence, sleep and much more!
- New content added monthly!
What our customers are saying:
"The best meditation app out there!"
"This app is absolutely great has really helped me through a lot of anxiety and leaves me feeling calm, cool, and relaxed defiantly one of the best apps out there!!" -
"This app has changed my life."
"This a seriously great app. I listen to it all the time and find the guide sessions to be truly helpful for my anxiety. The selection of sounds is thorough, as well. Love calm!"
"This Calm.com app is the best meditation app I have ever used."
Need help with the app? E-mail email@example.com
Terms of Service: http://www.calm.com/terms
Enjoy a collection of 7 chakra music tracks and mandalas for your chakra meditation! Or just listen to this beautiful music during your meditation or relaxation.
Chakras are our energy centers. Chakras are the openings for our life energy to flow in and out of our aura. The function of our chakras is to vitalize our physical body and to help us bring about the develop our self-consciousness. Using chakras meditation regularly will help you to stay balance and bring balance to your life.
My Chakra Meditation app features:
• NEW! Now you can play music in the background. Just turn this feature ON in the settings.
• 7 high quality chakra music tracks (in total - 60 minutes) for each chakra (Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Brow and Crown).
• 7 beautiful mandalas to focus your attention during meditation.
• Brief description of each chakra.
• Free version of the app features Ads, you can buy a Ad Free version via in App purchase in Amazon App store.
- High quality meditation sound
- Timer to fit your desired meditation duration
- Beautiful nature backgrounds
- SD Card installation capability
- Won't disrupt incoming phone calls
- Can be connected to external stereo system
Feel free to contact for any questions or feedback. I hope this app benefits you in your day-to-day life.
* The gong timer counts down the minutes remaining and notifies the end of meditation with one or three gong strokes.
* Additional interval gongs during meditation help to become aware of distractions and to focus inward again.
* Medigong respects your privacy and is free of advertising!
Example: Configure Medigong for a 45mins meditation session and the awareness timer for a 3mins interval. Every 3mins Medigong will sound a gong to help you to gain focused again. After 45mins Medigong will sound three times the gong to notify the end of the meditation session.
- meditation timer (1min - 24hour) for one or three gong sounds and with big display for the remaining minutes
- periodic awareness timer (1min - 24hour)
- preparation timer
- adjustable volume
- dimmable background
Medigong respects your privacy: The app does not require any internet access and is free of advertising banners!
my meditation helper
"Master your mind with everyday practice!"
ZenTime is an easy-to-use timer app designed to help your daily meditation practice.
★ Lite version
This is a LITE version with the core functionality of ZenTime. No advertisement. No expiration. Please enjoy.
★ Key features
Can create multiple presets
.with six different ringtones
.with time interval
Tag: "msurf lab", msurflab, timer, meditation, "zen timer", yoga, zen, helper, "insight timer", "meditation helper", zazen, "mindfulness bell", buddhist, mtimer, m.timer, "meditation timer", zentime
The widget is my implementation of Jerry Seinfeld's productivity secret (http://lifehacker.com/281626/jerry-seinfelds-productivity-secret):
"He said the way to be a better comic was to create better jokes and the way to create better jokes was to write every day. But his advice was better than that. He had a gem of a leverage technique he used on himself and you can use it to motivate yourself—even when you don't feel like it.
He revealed a unique calendar system he uses to pressure himself to write. Here's how it works.
He told me to get a big wall calendar that has a whole year on one page and hang it on a prominent wall. The next step was to get a big red magic marker.
He said for each day that I do my task of writing, I get to put a big red X over that day. "After a few days you'll have a chain. Just keep at it and the chain will grow longer every day. You'll like seeing that chain, especially when you get a few weeks under your belt. Your only job next is to not break the chain."
"Don't break the chain," he said again for emphasis."
The chain in this case is the number of consecutive days that you have hit your meditation target. The widget displays both the current chain, and the longest ever chain. Having this on my home screen motivates me to meditate every day. Your mileage may vary.
The bell sound in the app is by Jan McLaughlin at http://janmclaughlin.tv/.
1. Basic Meditation
2. Breathing Meditation
3. Dance Meditation
4. Aum Meditation
5. Forgiveness Meditation
6. Om Mani Padh Mein Hoom
7. Sufi Meditation
You can play these meditation sessions, any time you want to meditate. You can press the repeat button to continue repeating any meditations. You can also repeat meditations without the instructions, by selecting it from meditation sounds. In addition to the above 7 sessions, we have introduction to Simple Meditation Session, which introduces you to the concept of Meditation. Simple Meditation App has the following features.
1) 8 Voice Guided Meditation Sessions
2) 8 Meditation Sounds
3) Works in offline mode
4) Repeat, Play, Pause, Stop feature
5) While Playing, Phone can be put on silent mode
6) Share, Mail, SMS feature
7) Simple Meditation for Beginners
Contents of applications including:
- The Chinese Buddhist meditation music
- The Indian Buddhist meditation music
- The natural meditating music, meditating relaxing sounds for free
- The songs we selected.
- The online music we are always updating and adding.
The music player has the following features:
- Automatically converts all even in the background.
- Play random songs, select the installation and setup.
- Repeat continuous one song.
- Automatic full list order or random turn.
- Automatically pauses when a call comes in: You can continue to listen to later.
- The application interface design simple, very easy to use for listening to music and relax.
- Play in the background: You absolutely can just use the app to relaxing music while using other applications such as photos, browse the web, play games, .v..v ...
- There notification bar when running in the background.
- Powerful server, you can listen to music even when the internet connection speed limit.
- It has very light volume, music data stored online, without wasting memory of your device, and we are always updated with the music, audio clips newest, best for you .
* Use our application to daily meditation is better and you have a better health. Do not forget to share this app to your friends!
* We hope this will be a useful app and really valuable to you! We look forward to receiving feedback from your contributions to applications increasingly better!
By meditating, you can:
• achieve a calmer, more relaxed state of mind
• reduce anxiety and stress
• sleep better
• have a more balanced, happier well being overall
With this app you can:
• play back your already purchased meditation products
• write your meditation journal
• stream or download your meditation products
Join Oprah, Deepak and our Global Meditation Community to ignite that spark of pure joy within you!
Welcome to the very first version of our Android app for Stop, Breathe & Think! If you have any comments, or spot a bug, please tap FEEDBACK in the menu, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All versions now include:
+ Meditation Guide with check-in and tailored meditations
+ Self-meditation timer
+ Meditations to start and end your day *
+ A very special meditation bundle by k.d. lang! *
+ Longer versions of your favorite meditations *
+ Quick feedback links for Twitter and email
+ Squashed a bug that prevented updating your Total Time Meditating
+ Small design tweaks (because we’re designers)
A huge thanks to all our users finding a bit more calm each day. We're a non-profit, so if you're able to donate, know that all your help goes to funding school meditation programs and improving all of our products (like this Android app!).
Executive Director, Tools for Peace
* For purchase. All proceeds go to supporting our non-profit.
The app now has over 30 different meditation audios that you can download with the tap of a button. Once you download the meditation music, it remains on your device forever and you can listen to it online or offline - all absolutely free! The meditation music is very high quality and was developed by a team of audio engineers.
Also comes with over 7 different guided meditations, 3 guided journey meditations and over 10 different binaural beat sounds for your enjoyment. The meditation music for sleep uses theta waves that are known to induce deep relaxation and can help you fall asleep faster.
Meditator is the last meditation app you'll ever need. It comes with free meditation music, guided meditation and now sleep meditation music as well!
New: Stats, achievements, ability to pause and resume and battery-saving mode. 3 new meditation tracks plus two guided meditations (astral travel guided meditation, dolphin guided meditation and beach guided meditation).
Now you can turn off your cellphone while the music still plays (this wasn't possible before!) so you can save battery while the timer and the music still runs.
Also comes with eight different types of binaural beats (hi/low alpha, hi/low beta, hi/low delta, hi/low theta) that you can use to induce different effects in your brain while you meditate plus a new relaxing audio that combines several different binaural frequencies.
There IS a short-coming here: The binaural beats audios only last 10 minutes each. I'm looking for ways to loop the audios so you can continue your meditation indefinitely, but this is something that will likely come in a future version of Meditator.
Guided meditations for healing each chakra will be released often! This app is the perfect meditation companion to help you make the most out of each session. Right now there are two chakra meditation audios, and I'm expecting to release the third within a few weeks.
I recommend that you wear headphones while listening to any of the tracks, as many of them contain binaural beats to help you meditate deeper. I recommend wearing noise cancelling headphones.
Meditator is the best meditation timer that also comes with plenty of free meditation music. The best part is that you can download the music to your phone and listen to it offline! You do need an internet connection to download your music, but once it's on your phone it's yours.
New meditation tracks and guided meditations will be released weekly. And the app itself will get better as the weeks pass. This is an amazing free app that will help you meditate deeply. Just download it and start experiencing deep meditation and fulfillment.
The best feature of Meditator is, by far, the meditation timer that combines five different types of meditations. In Meditator 1.2, the new version that is coming next week, you'll also be able to listen to relaxing sounds and sleep meditation music. This is the last meditation app you'll ever need - and did I mention it's free?
Take advantage of this meditation timer and keep track of how long you're meditating. The stats feature lets you see at a glance how much time you've meditated and what your average meditation time is (plus lots of other useful metrics).
The fact that I'm working on this meditation timer every day should be proof that you must install this app right now. This meditation app is my life's work and if you want to experience deep meditation, it has to be on your phone right now.
If you have any questions or concerns about this app, you can reach me at joaquin (at) joaquin.cc.
Train your mind, calm your thoughts, analyze them and get deep inner insight of yourself.
By meditating, your body heals faster, brain runs smoother, thoughts begin to organize themselves. You start to clarify your existence.
This is the app that gives you full control of your self development process. It is higlhy custamizable, programmable and userfriendly meditation timer, trainer and also sleep helper. The app helps you to regularly meditate, affirmate, comtemplate on the desired topic, fall asleep. Also encourages to do so by multiple useful functions, like defining own meditation sessions plans with different steps, categories, further analyzing statistics, history, creating notes.
Quickly choose between single mode or highly customizable meditation plans directly after application starts.
Make notes after each meditation's session. All of them will be stored in your history and statistic charts for further reviewing or editing if you want that.
Easy, fast and custamizable mode for quick setup of meditation.
What you can do:
- Set up the duration of meditation (Hours:Minutes)
- Swiff to choose the category between Meditation, Meditation with Affirmation and Fall Asleep mode.
Affirmation mode let's you to type and save the affirmation sentence you want to focus your meditation on.
Fall Asleep category has always given setup for quieting the each next time sound is playing. It can be also used as a sleep helper.
- Programmable medtitation plans with as many programmable steps as you want to have in.
- What you can do:
- Create as many plans as you want
- Name and edit the plan title how and whenever you want
- Create any amount of steps you need for each plan
- Choose the category of meditation for each step
- Set up duration time for each step (Hours:Minutes)
- Edit every previously created step
- Delete step
- Edit current category step or it's duration from the main window of application (directly after it's started). So you don't have to click Plan Settings
icon all the time to do that.
- Zoomable and scrollable statistics, divided into 7, 30, 90, 365 days and 'Show All' selectable options.
- Each select mode displays overall amount of hours/minutes of meditations for choosen period of time.
Browse all your previous medtitations with detailed information such as:
- Date, start and end time of meditation
- Category, note, affirmation, number of step, title of plan
- Edit previously created note or create one if you havn't done it yet.
- Delete history entry if you don't want to have it there anymore.
- Choose between 9 beautiful meditation sounds
- Or choose your own sound file from your phone storage.
- Set up the preparation time
- Set up after how many seconds/minutes the sound should repeat.
- Turn on/off the sound looping.
- Turn on or off the functionality that makes each next sound quieter till the last one is the quietest.
- Do you want automatically repeat the plan after completing all it's steps? No problem, turn on this option.
- Check how meditation sound files sound directly from the settings window.
- Set up everyday notification time
Meditate - is Meditation Timer, Personal Trainer, Sleep Helper, Your way to happiness, self-development, enlightenment and relax.
Let's start meditate today.
Upgrade your life with Meditate - Meditation Timer