•New York Times
•"I love this app, I use it to crank up speed work for marathon training without my pace conflicting with my music!"
•"PaceDJ allowed me to find tunes that helped me pace myself… and spend my energy focusing on…proper running form. I use PaceDJ on every run."
•"PaceDJ gives me that extra boost of motivation. It gives me the proper speeds I need to stay on pace and even ramp up my speed work."
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
•Some apps claim they can serve songs at BPMs to pace you to a specific minute/mile time. Unless they know your stride length, they can't do this accurately. PaceDJ helps you find the right BPM first, and then fine tune to match your mile time goal.
•Um...Did we mention that it's FREE?
•PaceDJ.com provides a FREE music discovery service so you can find and purchase songs that match your running pace.
•Echonest song database has over 35 million songs and 2.8 million artists.
•Easily correct BPMs by tapping on the drum.
•Personalizes mixes based upon your song preferences.
•Include songs at half the tempo and twice the tempo of your target exercise pace.
•Multitasking: You can use PaceDJ Running App while also using a separate workout app.
ON THE WEB AT WWW.PACEDJ.COM
PaceDJ supports Android v2.2 and up.
Note: BPM shifting not yet available on Android (only iOS). This is why the Android version is cheaper than the iOS version!
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT ARE NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM OR ENGAGING IN CARDIOVASCULAR EXERCISE. BY USING PACEDJ YOU CERTIFY THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH CARDIOVASCULAR EXERCISE AND ACCEPT THEM AS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. DO NOT USE PACEDJ WHEN EXERCISING ON THE ROADS.
Customer Service: http://www.pacedj.com or email@example.com.
Copyright 2012 Pacing Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved; US Patents #7,825,319, #8,101,843, and #8,933,313.
Binaural beats, or binaural tones, are auditory processing artifacts, or apparent sounds, caused by specific physical stimuli.
Binaural beats reportedly influence the brain in more subtle ways through the entrainment of brainwaves and provide other health benefits such as control over pain.
Binaural Beats were discovered in 1839 by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove, and earned greater public awareness in the late 20th century based on claims that binaural beats help induce relaxation, meditation, creativity and other desirable mental states.
The effect on the brainwaves depends on the difference in frequencies of each tone, for example, if 300 Hz was played in one ear and 310 in the other, then the Binaural beat would have a frequency of 10 Hz. See more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats
So Binaural Beats and Relaxation can help you to induce relaxation, sleep, creativity and many other desirable mental states.
Improve several aspects:
* Make time go faster on flights.
* Insomnia relief.
* Power nap.
* Self Hypnosis. Short meditation preset to unite your conscious and subconscious mind.
* Enhance concentrate and think clearly in learning.
* Stimulates lucid dreaming.
* Astral projection-Relaxation.
* Assist in creative thinking.
* Highest mental activity.
* Good to Healing---Pain killer.
***** Some comments
"Very cool binaural beats and relaxation app"
"Binaural Beats and Relaxation. My favorite free app"
"Awesome app binaural beats and relaxation"
"Love this binaural beats and relaxation app! Perfect for studying and astral projection"
"Binaural beats and relaxation app helped me with insomnia relief"
"Binaural beats and relaxation, the best binaural beats app"
"Nice... I found Binaural beats and relaxation that is useful for my clients"
Binaural beats are very powerful and new presets must be experienced carefully, in a safe environment. But rest assured, I have been using binaural beats for a few years now with great success and without any concern.
Try Binaural Beats and Relaxation. Binaural beats really work.
WARNING: The following people should not use brainwaves entrainment applications like Binaural Beats and Relaxation:
People subject to any forms of seizures or epilepsy
People using pacemakers
People suffering from cardiac arrhythmia or other heart disorders
People taking stimulants, psychoactive drugs, or tranquilizers
If you like Binaural Beats and Relaxation, please rate it.
Whenever you want to relax at home, or are in places where it is difficult to sleep, like an airplane or long distance bus or coach,
Muji Ryohin will provide support for your sleep and relaxation time whenever and wherever you are.
Muji to Sleep includes 6 natural sounds to help you sleep,
plus new added functionality that allows you to create your very own relaxation music.
Android Wear and watch faces are supported.
ー About this App ー
This is a sound app that helps you enjoy sleep and relaxation time in way that suits you.
Use Muji Ryohin's "sofa that fits to your body" together with the "fitted neck cushion" to enjoy an even better time of sleep and relaxation.
ー How to Use the App ー
[ 6 Natural Sounds ]
Plays 6 natural sounds that will help you sleep.
6 stereophonic sounds recorded in various regions of Japan will help you sleep and relax.
1. Put on the headphones and start the app
2. Swipe the app and select your favorite sound
3. Set the timer and go to sleep
[ Your Own Unique Relaxation Music ]
Creates your own unique sounds from your heart rate and the time of day.
Provides your perfect relaxation sound selected from an infinite number of sound combinations.
1. Put on the headphones and start the app
2. Tap the plus button on the top left
3. When the light is on, place your finger over the camera and the light to measure your heart rate
4. Once you have taken your measurement, your own original relaxation music will be played.
ー Important Notes ー
This app uses special sounds known as binaural beats. Therefore, please do not use this app in the following cases:
・If you suffer from epileptic seizures or heart disease (in particular if you have a pacemaker)
・If you are feeling unwell or under the weather
・If there is a change in your condition or suddenly become unwell when using the app
・If you are driving a car or operating a machine
・If you are less than 10 years old
WINNER of the 2012 Appy Award for best Healthcare & Fitness App!
✓Training plan designed by Active.com trainers
✓Choose from 4 different motivating virtual coaches—Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block
✓Hear human audio cues to guide you through each workout
✓Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
✓Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support
✓Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
✓Get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer
✓Repeat workouts and track your best performance
✓Treadmill support allows manual entry of workouts
✓Track your progress with total distance and average pace
✓Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace
Finished the Couch to 5K program and ready to take your running program to the next level? Check out our 5K to 10K app to prep for your first 10K race here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.active.aps.tenk!
"The popular Couch to 5K app helps new runners avoid injury from doing too much, too soon."
—Runners World, June 2012
"It's ridiculously easy to use (it's hard not to, as you just do what you're told) and it's fantastic that you have an encouraging voice talking you through things."
—Engadget, June 2012
"Active.com’s Couch to 5K is one of my favorite… apps. With its customizable features, interactivity, and well-rounded interface, I may actually stay off the couch this time."
—148Apps, October 2011
"I knew as soon as I decided to start the Couch to 5K program that I would need something to keep me accountable—not just to showing up for my training, but to actually doing it properly. Of course there’s an app for that."
—CalorieLab, April 2012
"If you have been struggling to get your buns off the couch and somewhat in shape before the summer hits, training for a 5K is not a bad way to start. If you are looking for a program to help get you there, then the “Couch to 5K” running plan by CoolRunning is probably your best bet if you haven’t done an ounce of athletic activity for a number of years."
—Droid Life, April 2012
Get more information about the Couch to 5K app here: http://www.active.com/mobile/couch-to-5k-app
• Once you purchase the app, it is yours to keep. It does not expire after 9 weeks.
For additional support please contact us at: MobileSupport@activenetwork.com. We would love to hear from you.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK, LLC, ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
- Pace to speed converter;
- Get your predicted time for future races based on distances you've run;
- Calculate your estimated and maximum heart rate;
- Calculate the calories burned during running;
- Calculate your BMI;
- Get your advised training paces, like easy run, tempo run and speed form;
- Convert km/miles, pace/speed, Celsius/Fahrenheit.
Please send me your feedback for improving the app (or rate the app if you like it).
Note: this app is not a gps tracker.
Made by a runner (i'm not a programmer), for runners.
-Track your workouts with GPS and record speed, distance, elevation, ...
-Configurable audio feedback: e.g. pace after each finished mile or distance for fixed time intervals
-Supports latest Google maps with 3D buildings and rotatable maps
-Supports OpenStreetMap (different base layers and overlays, such as OpenCycleMap and OpenSeaMap)
-Offline mapping with OpenStreetMap
-Replay your workouts in Google Earth
-Table view of your split times
-Auto start and auto pause modes: start tracking as soon as you're moving and pause while you're not moving
-Integrated route planner
-Import KML and GPS routes
-Browse through dailymile and post your training sessions
-Download routes which are shared by the dailymile community
-Post workouts to Google+
-Graph plots of your workouts: See distance and speed of all your sessions in one graph
-Supports Polar Wearlink heart rate monitor and audible pulse alarming. View your heart rate in a graph view.
-Different goals with spoken feedback: distance, duration and navigation
-Light and modern user interface
With three enjoyable workouts a week, in nine weeks you’ll be jogging continuously for half an hour, even if getting off the couch is a struggle today.
Get Running breaks through the “beginning barrier” with the popular “C25K” beginner’s running plan. With each new week, Get Running’s human coach, Claire, gradually builds up your pace until you’re running for a whole half-hour.
✔ Coaches with a human voice – with hundreds of studio-recorded audio prompts.
✔ Supports and encourages you – talk with fellow running rookies on the Get Running forum.
✔ Helps you plan – rest days help you recover, and Get Running knows the best day for your next run.
✔ Displays your next move – the unique Run Clock, customised for each workout, gives complete visibility and understanding.
✔ Plays nicely with other apps, including your built-in music player, or apps like Spotify and Rdio.
✔ Runs in the background, and will keep on going with your phone locked.
Get Running also:
✔ Publishes your success – send updates to Twitter or Facebook (built-in), and have your friends remind you when the next run is due!
✔ Fits your schedule – just three workouts a week of 20 to 30 minutes.
✔ Logs your achievements – with an illuminating visual record of your progress.
Thousands of people have changed their lives with Get Running and you will too! Whether you’re running for your health, training for a 5K, or taking your first step towards a marathon — Get Running!
VitaPulse: express diagnostics of the human organism state
«VitaPulse» — an innovative diagnostic mobile app that allows any person without using expensive medical equipment independently control his/her functional health state, learn level of health assessment, adaptability of organism, level of stress, balance expenditure / recovering energy, as well as improve the quality of life and reduce the risk of unexpected health problems.
Algorithms app and interpretation of obtained results are based on numerous scientific studies and recommendations European Society of Cardiology and the North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology.
App supports (full version only) Holter monitoring - a method by which diurnal monitoring of functioning of heart. It uses wearable heart rate sensor (eg. Polar H7), which provides registration and transfer of information on the work of the heart in a smartphone.
How does it work?
Mobile app pulse diagnosis «Vita Pulse» real-time monitors changes in heart rhythm. This does not require any expensive special sensors or devices, because the heart rate registration performed using only the built-in camera of your smartphone (there is synchronization mode with the heart rate sensors).
App with using the camera reads blood circulation in finger, which gives necessary information on work of heart. After pulse being detected, the registration of the interpulse intervals and recording of the cardiointervalogram are conducted. The duration of each cardiac cycle differs from the previous and app is estimated with an accuracy of one millisecond. Sequential change durations cardiac cycles forms a complex rhythm that is analyzed by app.
After finishing examination program automatically generates health-physiological conclusion and calculates parameters of functional state, based on heart rate variability (HRV) - a modern method for research of functional diagnostics.
Why the need «VitaPulse»?
1. Regular monitoring of the health status of all family members. Allows you to stop waiting when the disease was coming suddenly, and respond in advance. Typically, first clinical manifestation of disease and treatment, respectively to the doctor preceded by a long incubation period, when the disease is hidden matures. «VitaPulse» reveals the beginning of the disease process in a timely manner. Booked - is forearmed and can take action.
2. Stress control. The main reason for most of the diseases of modern man - it's stress. «All diseases of the nerves» - there is a narrow-minded view. And in most cases it is absolutely true.
«Vita Pulse» help control the current level of stress and live a long life.
Information about what the stress level is dangerous, has been well studied by scientists and is expressed as a clear digital indicators. These scientific data have been developed and are now available to any user «VitaPulse».
3. «VitaPulse» easily integrated into many methods of treatment and self-medication. Massage, wellness exercises, physiotherapy, herbal medicine, yoga, fitness, medication, etc. - all this requires monitoring. Regular monitoring of the functional status before and after the procedures will evaluate the effectiveness of the selected method and, if necessary, correct it.
4. «Vita Pulse» applies in sports practice for early detection of problems organism adaptation to physical stress and overtraining state, implementation of immediate control over the process of physical training with a view to optimization, which is a prerequisite for achieving high results.
App is compatible with Polar H7 and other heart rate sensors
Visit official site or help section in app for more information.
Five major reasons for using our Running Tracker:
1. One time charge:
- Only one time charge for $3.99. No hidden fee or monthly/yearly service fee (as charged by most other running apps).
2. Easy to use:
-Running Tracker is very carefully designed to be user friendly. You can start using it after installation and no need to read manuals.
3. Smart, robust and dependable:
-In indoor mode, after punch in to start running, even the app is killed or the phone is turned off, the timer still works as normal.
-In outdoor mode with GPS, even the screen is locked, the distance measurement works as normal.
4. Best customer support:
-We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
5. Multiple useful features:
• GPS for accurate distance and pace
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume running
• Indoor mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary
• Monthly/Weekly Charts
• User-extendable Database
• Multi routes/shoes/types
• Track calories burned
• Database backup and restore to and from Dropbox, Google Drive or SD card.
• Export report in CSV or HTML format
• Send report in CSV or HTML file by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Imperial/Metric Unit
• Auto default
• Auto User Assistance
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Filters and time period selection.
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Duplicate running record.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854)，540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
START RUNNING is a 4-week training program that will turn you from a Michelin Man into an untiring running machine in a month’s time. Well, all right, you won’t be ready for a marathon, but you’ll really be able to run AND you’ll be enjoying it!
START RUNNING will put you on a schedule of 3 training sessions per week, each lasting about 30 minutes. An hour and a half of exercise a week is pretty manageable, even if you’re an extremely busy person. Besides, the workouts are so conveniently arranged that you’ll be looking forward to your next training session!
The program is based on interval training, which is a combination of running, jogging, walking and resting, so you’ll develop a running body and improve your lung capacity quickly and comfortably. You’ll be amazed at the changes in your body and abilities after only 4 weeks!
- Effective training plan from the best coaches
- GPS map saved for each training session
- Real-time stats of your pace, distance, time and other parameters
- Audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
- Listening and managing your favorite music from the app
- Motivating tips on running with each training session
- Sharing achievements with Facebook & Twitter friends
- Inspiring quotes keep you motivated while running
- Synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
- Integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun – your activities are automatically synchronized with these networks
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to start running!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
- more than 2 predefined profiles
- adjustable transition time
- option to turn off Twilight service altogether during inactive times
- new features will often first appear as PRO
Thank you very much for your intention to support our development. This is a pro application for the Twilight app. Please install on top, do not uninstall Twilight first.
Are you having trouble falling asleep? Are your kids hyperactive when playing with the tablet before bed time?
Are you using your smart phone or tablet in the late evening? Twilight may be a solution for you!
Recent research suggests that exposure to blue light before sleep may distort your natural (circadian) rhythm and cause inability to fall asleep.
The cause is the photoreceptor in your eyes, called Melanopsin. This receptor is sensitive to a narrow band of blue light in the 460-480nm range which may suppress Melatonin production - a hormone responsible for your healthy sleep-wake cycles.
In experimental scientific studies it has been shown an average person reading on a tablet or smart phone for a couple of hours before bed time may find their sleep delayed by about an hour.
The Twilight app makes your device screen adapt to the time of the day. It filters the blue spectrum on your phone or tablet after sunset and protects your eyes with a soft and pleasant red filter. The filter intensity is smoothly adjusted to the sun cycle based on your local sunset and sunrise times.
Please read the basics on circadian rhythm and the role of melatonin:
Examples of related scientific research:
Amplitude Reduction and Phase Shifts of Melatonin, Cortisol and Other Circadian Rhythms after a Gradual Advance of Sleep and Light Exposure in Humans
Derk-Jan Dijk, Jeanne F. Duffy, Edward J. Silva, Theresa L. Shanahan, Diane B. Boivin, Charles A. Czeisler 2012
Exposure to Room Light before Bedtime Suppresses Melatonin Onset and Shortens Melatonin Duration in Humans
Joshua J. Gooley, Kyle Chamberlain, Kurt A. Smith, Sat Bir S. Khalsa, Shantha M. W. Rajaratnam, Eliza Van Reen, Jamie M. Zeitzer, Charles A. Czeisler, Steven W. 2011
Effect of Light on Human Circadian Physiology
Jeanne F. Duffy, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
Efficacy of a single sequence of intermittent bright light pulses for delaying circadian phase in humans
Claude Gronfier, Kenneth P. Wright, Richard E. Kronauer, Megan E. Jewett, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
Intrinsic period and light intensity determine the phase relationship between melatonin and sleep in humans
Kenneth P. Wright, Claude Gronfier, Jeanne F. Duffy, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
The Impact of Sleep Timing and Bright Light Exposure on Attentional Impairment during Night Work
Nayantara Santhi, Daniel Aeschbach, Todd S. Horowitz, Charles A. Czeisler 2008
Short-Wavelength Light Sensitivity of Circadian, Pupillary, and Visual Awareness in Humans Lacking an Outer Retina
Farhan H. Zaidi, Joseph T. Hull, Stuart N. Peirson, Katharina Wulff, Daniel Aeschbach & Co 2007
High sensitivity of the human circadian melatonin rhythm to resetting by short wavelength light.
Lockley SW, Brainard GC, Czeisler CA. 2003
Sensitivity of the human circadian pacemaker to nocturnal light: melatonin phase resetting and suppression
Jamie M Zeitzer, Derk-Jan Dijk, Richard E Kronauer, Emery N Brown, Charles A Czeisler 2000
Phase-shifting human circadian rhythms: influence of sleep timing, social contact and light exposure
J F Duffy, R E Kronauer, C A Czeisler 1996
Exposure to bright light and darkness to treat physiologic maladaptation to night work.
Czeisler CA, Johnson MP, Duffy JF, Brown EN, Ronda JM, Kronauer RE. 1990
You will not achieve your running goals if you get injured from your workouts!
There are two things you can do immediately that may help you avoid injury.
1. PROPER RUNNING CADENCE
Most runner's cadence is too low, causing unnecessary effort and impact. RUNZI is a running cadence tracker and provides a running metronome to keep you focused on what matters.
2. LIMIT INCREASES IN RUNNING IMPACT TO 5% PER WEEK
As you increase running distance or speed, you are also increasing cumulative impact on your joints. RUNZI is a running impact tracker and provides daily, weekly, monthly and yearly cumulative impact analysis.
Please visit the website for more important information on proper training with RUNZI.
DURING A RUN
- running cadence tracker
- running impact tracker
- running distance tracker
- running duration tracker
- running pace tracker
- steps tracker
- running metronome
- automatic splits at set time or distance intervals
- spoken running metrics at splits
- tracking is automatically paused when not running
- maps in case you get lost
AFTER A RUN
- view run summary, splits, and maps
- animated playback of your run on the map
- graph of cadence and impact
- daily, weekly, monthly and yearly summary of all metrics
- export all run data
- Make a donation and get...
.....best and worst mi/km
.....filter out low cadence steps
.....Export to MapMyRun, RunKeeper, Strava or GPX file to Dropbox or Email
- no login or account setups, just go run
- all analysis on your phone right when you are done
- treadmill mode
- indoor track mode
- works in parallel with other running distance tracker apps
(*tested with mapmyrun, runtastic, nike, strava, runkeeper, endomondo)
RUNZI is perfect for chi running and barefoot running
Point to your face and the face of the current shows.
- Based on the current pace of the pace set shows
- Display section lets face by distance.
Allows accurate measurement of the distance and speed of movement.
- GPS you are using the exact movement and shows the distance traveled.
- Allows more accurate speed measurement.
Km / Mile unit support.
METs calculation method allows the calories.
Cumulative time and distance, calories shows
Make your running serve your goals!
- unique program of interval training specially for weight loss;
- ready-made 2-month training plan with 3 workout days a week;
- combination of walking, running and sprint for top results in less time;
- 3 program options for various levels: ideal both for beginners and 10K aces;
- suitable for out- and indoor running.
EASY WORKOUT MODE
- GPS running map;
- audio instructions to each training;
- easy access to music, audio books and podcasts right from the app;
- manual editing of workouts.
- dozens of tips on running, healthy nutrition and lifestyle;
- calorie counting;
- detailed running statistics;
- integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun;
- share your achievements, running stats and even routes with your friends in Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
To get started all you have to do is input a current race time and the app does the rest! The FIRST app is a great way to optimize training time with better performance. The FIRST app will help you get to the starting line stronger and healthier, no matter the race distance.
Training Programs Included
• 12-week 5K and 10K
• 16-week Half-Marathon, Marathon and Novice-Marathon
Training Week in a Nutshell
• 3 Key Runs each week including track repeats, tempo run and long run
• Each Key Run has distances and paces tailored to your current fitness level
• 2 cross-training workouts each week (choose from two cycling, a swimming and a rowing workout each week)
Treadmill Runners and Metric Units
• You can choose distances and paces in mph, kph, minutes per mile or minutes per kilometer.
Before you Buy
• The training paces are designed to improve your fitness level and running performances
• Appropriate for runners with 5K times between 15 and 40 minutes and 2:25 to 6:30 marathoners
• The 5K training plan assumes you have the ability to run 5 miles
• The 10K training plan assumes you have the ability to run 6 miles
• The Half Marathon training program assumes you can run 8 miles
• The Novice-Marathon training program assumes you can run 8 miles. The 16-week Novice-Marathon training program includes a long run of 20 miles.
• The Marathon training program assumes you can run 13 miles. The 16-week Marathon training program includes five 20 mile runs.
The three Key Runs – track repeats, tempo run and long run – are designed to work together to improve endurance, lactate-threshold running pace, and leg speed. These efficient and effective schedules have been researched and tested with runners of wide-ranging abilities. Having a portable app that allows runners to see their workouts on the fly is another time-saving feature of "Run Less, Run Faster".
The contents of this App are copyrighted with all rights reserved by Rodale Inc. No part of this App may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any other information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of Rodale Inc.