You can easily monitor all your datastreams from your Android device and get information in real time!
• Real Time data streams access
• Change Data Format Output
• Select your timezone or use default UTC
• Connection to Xively API Encrypted (SSL)
• Very Clean UI
• Fast and Easy to use
• Pull to refresh datastreams data
• NEW! Historical datapoints (Just click on your datapoint to get all the previous ones!)
• Feed Graphs
• Feed Off-Line Notification (When it's not reported as "live")
You can check and monitor Xively data streams in fully-zoomable graphical chart.
*Zoom in/out a chart
*Adjustable data range and interval
*Overlap display of data streams
* Let 'Stream ID' field in config menu empty when you want to get all data streams.
* Loading procedure can be canceled by "Back" button.
* Data points are most precise when "6hours" is selected.
* "Reload" will download all of data streams again. "Redraw" will just re-draw and fit a graph scale with current data, without downloading.
The viewer is able to display only public feeds at this moment.
If data loading is failure and you see nothing, please try to make your feed to
1. Add a widget on the launcher's panel
2. Configure an access to the chosen channel by defining API Key, FeedId and Channel name.
3. Added widget will periodically retrieve the data from xively.com and show a current value of the chosen channel.
Apps Manager Application is a great design with a nice looking and easy to use interface That Allows you to do the Following:
★ Move and manage apps: Allows you to move applications to the internal or external memory .
★ Uninstall multiple applications at the same time .
★ Move multiple applications to the internal or external memory .
★ View application on Google Play.
★ Monitor the number of installed apps in Each storage source at the same time .
★ Sort apps by name , size , and install time .
★ Share Application lists with friends via Facebook, Tweeter , G -mail , Line, Viber , Skype or other applications.
Move apps :
Do you want to move all apps That Support APP2SD to gain space on your internal storage ? Do you want to Easily uninstall all the apps from your sd card or your internal storage ? You hate to see if applying Each one by one supports APP2SD or not?
With Apps Manager , you can manage all your collection of applications in an easy and effective way so you can resolve your problems of memory management.
Move applications * May not work on your device
KW: app 2 sd move app to sd, app2sd , a2sd , batch uninstaller , batch share , batch app2sd .
PERMISSIONS ARE ONLY NEEDED FOR ADS! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME CHECK OUT THE DONATE VERSION!
This is a GUI for Darktremor A2SD Scripts.
You can easily view and configure your A2SD script settings.
- A2SD Darktremor Scripts V126.96.36.199 and above.
- Show where Apps are stored and Toggle from Internal to EXT
- Show if Zipalign runs on boot and Toggle
- Show if swap is activated and toggle
- Set swappiness
- Show where dalvik-cache is and move it
- Enable/Disable Dalvik JIT
- Set Dalvik Heapsize (for now only values between 12 and 32, i do not know if any values in this margin are good!)
- Set the internal Low Memory Killer to different levels (there also is an explanation included)
- German translation
- now checks for remaining space before moving Dalvik-Cache anywhere (error prevention)
- System Info Screen which shows: free/used ram, free/used swap, free/used internal memory, free/used sd-ext, free/used space on /cache/ (more things to come ...)
- a2sd beta is supported
- (rudimentary) helpmenu
Languages: English, Italian (thanks zorginho), Spanish(thanks 23r9i0), French(thanks tazman1963), German, Serbian (thanks magla111), Turkish(thanks android202)
There is another app, called UCSalt, that provides a dashboard for monitoring UCS systems.
Now it is possible to build your own customized arduino app!!
• To use this application you need an arduino with ethernet shield connected to your router
• Download the example sketch from the support forum and upload it to the arduino
• The example layout will load automatically in this application
• Set the IP of your Arduino device in the settings screen
• The IP can be found in the serial monitor. The port is "80" by default
I hope you can use this app in your arduino project and please let me know what you use it for.
If you have recommendations, found any bugs, or need extra buttons, please let me know as well.
When you like it please give it a rating on google play.
The arduino example sketch can be downloaded here http://db.tt/GMoyi6hg
Arduino controller Pro is now supported from Android 2.2 to 4.3!
• Eight different tabs to control eight different Arduino 's
• Program mode to easily edit the layout and settings
• Sliding seekbars to control RGB led 's, servos, etc.
• Import, export and share your profiles
• Examples to get you started very quick
• URL and IP support
• 32 buttons on each profile
• Buttons will hide when you don't use them
• Two different themes
• And more..
App back navigation through shake hand movement
OBD2 Data reading and gauge format output
To do in version v..0.2:
Fix Xively Service for pushing and pulling data from Xively Internet of Things site.
Fix Gauges to suite more screen sizes and dpi
Add Arduino and IOIO sensor readings functionality
Add an App Engine back-end and push sensor data to cloud.
Enjoy, and be warned, it is a proof of concept,
that is still under a lot of work and fixes.
If someone wants to join give a shout out. It is an open project with the idea to enable easy data communication and logging extending the android phone of your choice as a client side data logger.