Android 5.0 (Lollipop) support added in version 8.0.0
"For those who tend to get tired of Android's status bar, or just want more intuitive gesture-based controls on their tablet, this app is definitely worth a shot." - Android Police
★ Try Lite version before you buy
★ Requires root access
★ Multitask - start any application, shortcut or custom action without leaving current application
★ Custom actions - LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Recent application dialog, Menu, Notification Panel, Hide/Show status bar, Start launcher shortcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Alt+Tab, Music Play/Next/Previous, Volume, Search, Voice Search, Select Input Method.
★ Swipe 4 fingers right - open previous application
★ Swipe 4 fingers left - open next application
★ Expand 4 fingers - LaunchPad (dialog with your applications, shortcuts and custom actions)
★ Pinch 4 fingers - Home gesture
★ Swipe 3 fingers down - Back gesture
★ Swipe 3 fingers up - Bottom recent applications bar
★ Swipe 4 fingers up - Hide/Show status bar (experimental)
★ Custom gestures - create your own gestures to start any application, shortcut or custom action
THERE IS NO WAY TO ANSWER MARKET COMMENTS OR CONTACT COMMENTATOR - EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT ANSWER.
Please don't post your problems in market, email me or go post to XDA, thanks:
If your device is listed as unsupported, please read FAQ in Help tab. If it still do not work, contact me by email: goodMoodDroid@gmail.com
Description: This application allows you to control tablet with gestures.
Swipe 4 fingers up to hide status bar. Do same gesture again to restore bar.
Swipe 4 fingers right to open previous application.
Swipe 4 fingers left to open next application.
Pinch with 4 fingers anywhere on screen to return to home screen from any application.
Swipe 3 fingers down to execute back action in any application.
Swipe 3 fingers up to show custom bottom bar with recent applications.
Expand 4 fingers anywhere on screen to open LaunchPad dialog. It allows you start your most often used applications, shortcuts or custom actions anywhere anytime with simple gesture.
Works in all applications, games and browsers.
Application will use freed space when you hide status bar. Some games even work better with status bar hidden.
There is an option to switch to single touch gestures if its more convenient. You can even create your own gestures for any action.
Full version adds following features: option to hide notification icon, custom gestures and special actions, any number of actions in LaunchPad.
You can easily monitor all your datastreams from your Android device and get information in real time!
• Real Time data streams access
• Change Data Format Output
• Select your timezone or use default UTC
• Connection to Xively API Encrypted (SSL)
• Very Clean UI
• Fast and Easy to use
• Pull to refresh datastreams data
• NEW! Historical datapoints (Just click on your datapoint to get all the previous ones!)
• Feed Graphs
• Feed Off-Line Notification (When it's not reported as "live")
• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Screenshot and Hide Soft Keys (Root required).
• Launch an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. A tutorial can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/ow83t7f
Do you want to boot your android into recovery or bootloader mode ??
and are you tired for pressing volume + powerkey ???
Here is solution for you,
Now you can switch to recovery or download mode of android without pressing hardware keys by just one single touch on your screen. All you need is a Rooted android phone.
*******My App is compatible with Rooted device only*********
If you like my work then Rate 5 Stars :)
Follow Me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+DeveshChaudhari95
Follow Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deveshappsstore
You can check and monitor Xively data streams in fully-zoomable graphical chart.
*Zoom in/out a chart
*Adjustable data range and interval
*Overlap display of data streams
* Let 'Stream ID' field in config menu empty when you want to get all data streams.
* Loading procedure can be canceled by "Back" button.
* Data points are most precise when "6hours" is selected.
* "Reload" will download all of data streams again. "Redraw" will just re-draw and fit a graph scale with current data, without downloading.
The viewer is able to display only public feeds at this moment.
If data loading is failure and you see nothing, please try to make your feed to
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition)
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
PEN Window Launcher allows you to invoke the Pen Window drawer without using the Spen. It removes the hassle of having to take out your Spen, hover and click the Spen on the screen, clicking the Pen Window icon and then drawing a window just to open the Pen Window drawer. With this app, it takes you just one to two clicks with your finger to open the Pen Window drawer. How more convenient is that.
There are two shortcut widgets that can be dragged from the Widgets Section of your home launcher:
1. Pen Window launcher widget - to open a floating icon which hovers over any open application so you can invoke the Pen Window drawer whatever you are doing and whenever you want.
2. Pen Window drawer widget - to open the Pen Window drawer directly and is useful if you use third-party apps like Tasker, LMT Launcher or gesture control apps to call the Pen Window directly.
The floating launcher icon and/or the Pen Window drawer can also be opened from the notification drawer when the app is active.
There are various settings you can set for the app like custom window size for the Pen Window drawer, floating launcher icon size and transparency and more. Settings are normally accessible from the notification panel.
Pen Window Launcher will work with both rooted and non-rooted compatible devices.
*Other firmwares _may_ also work*
Auto App2SD lets you move all installed apps from the phone to the sd card (and also the other way round) without the need of of moving each app manually.
Just select all apps you would like to move, click the "move" button and the app will do the rest for you.
*This is the full & ad-free version*
PERMISSIONS ARE ONLY NEEDED FOR ADS! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME CHECK OUT THE DONATE VERSION!
This is a GUI for Darktremor A2SD Scripts.
You can easily view and configure your A2SD script settings.
- A2SD Darktremor Scripts V220.127.116.11 and above.
- Show where Apps are stored and Toggle from Internal to EXT
- Show if Zipalign runs on boot and Toggle
- Show if swap is activated and toggle
- Set swappiness
- Show where dalvik-cache is and move it
- Enable/Disable Dalvik JIT
- Set Dalvik Heapsize (for now only values between 12 and 32, i do not know if any values in this margin are good!)
- Set the internal Low Memory Killer to different levels (there also is an explanation included)
- German translation
- now checks for remaining space before moving Dalvik-Cache anywhere (error prevention)
- System Info Screen which shows: free/used ram, free/used swap, free/used internal memory, free/used sd-ext, free/used space on /cache/ (more things to come ...)
- a2sd beta is supported
- (rudimentary) helpmenu
Languages: English, Italian (thanks zorginho), Spanish(thanks 23r9i0), French(thanks tazman1963), German, Serbian (thanks magla111), Turkish(thanks android202)
*** UNINSTALL instructions posted in description bellow ***
*** This application works on Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1 and Note 10.1 (2014). Galaxy Note 1 does not have this sensor and is not supported.
*** Works only with stock firmware. Please get GMD SPen Control for custom ROMS or if your device is rooted. ***
*** Please, read uninstall instructions! You have to turn Device Administrator permission OFF in application settings before uninstall, or uninstall will not work!!! ***
* Custom sounds for S Pen attach and detach events.
* Show customizable actions list when detaching S Pen.
* Start any action, application or shortcut on detach (including S Note popup).
* Screen Off when attaching S Pen stylus.
* Smart Screen Off Mode - turn screen off on attach only if it was off when detaching S Pen.
* Return to Home screen when attaching S Pen stylus
* Create Screen Off shortcut on Home screen.
* root NOT required
* Free version has short delay before screen off. Pro version has no delay.
All these 1 star rating are from users who didn't know how to uninstall the app, so please read, its simple:
--- Uninstall Instructions: ---
This application asks for Device Administrator permission. It is needed for screen off action. You will need to turn this permission off if you want to uninstall the application or Android will not allow to uninstall it.
Simply click 'OFF' switch in application settings.
Tags: spen toolbox, spen screen off, galaxy note, spen attach, spen detach, spen application, spen tool
Root is NOT required.
- Hide or show navigation bar with simple swipe
- Hide or show status bar
- Stock navigation bar
- Notification widget allows to easily change mode anywhere
- Shortcut widgets
- Per application settings
- Fullscreen anywhere
- Change trigger size/color/position/transparency or remove trigger completely
KitKat or higher Android version required that supports immersive mode.
This is beta version and I'm working on further improvements.
- Keyboard may not work while navigation bar is hidden. Please restore navigation bar before using keyboard.
- Android L has bug that per app settings may not work on Android L. It will be fixed when possible.
Swipe Navigation was built for rooted devices but most actions will still work without root
• Left Swipe
• Center Swipe
• Right Swipe
• Left Edge Swipe
• Right Edge Swipe
• Two Finger Left Swipe
• Two Finger Right Swipe
• Two Finger Split Swipe
• Three Finger Swipe
• Four Finger Swipe
1. Add a widget on the launcher's panel
2. Configure an access to the chosen channel by defining API Key, FeedId and Channel name.
3. Added widget will periodically retrieve the data from xively.com and show a current value of the chosen channel.
You will find more ROMs available in ROM Installer than any other app on the Google Play Store. It has many of the same features that you will find in Goo Manager, ROM Manager, ZipInstaller, Flashify and other similar products.
★ Many ROMs and ZIPs to download and install for hundreds of devices
★ 1-Click install of the latest TWRP, ClockworkMod and ClockworkMod Touch Recovery
★ Backup and restore your current ROM (nandroid), kernel, and recovery
★ Install queue to flash multiple ZIP files and send commands to recovery
★ View ROM details, socialize with other users, download, and install popular ROMs
★ Built-in GooManager that has all the same features as the original app
★ Receive notifications and OTA updates for updated ROMs and recoveries
★ Flash .img files to the boot and recovery partition
★ Options to wipe data, cache, dalvik, etc.
★ Extract files and apps from nandroid backups.
With ROM installer you can always be up-to-date with your favorite ROM and recovery. Popular ROMs available for install include CyanogenMod (cyngn), Android Open Kang Project (AOKP), Paranoid Android, OMNI, Carbon, Slim, Vanir, PAC-man and others. In order for a particular ROM to be visible your device must be supported by the ROM.
ROM Installer also offers the fastest way to install the most recent recovery. All TWRP recoveries are hosted on our fast server and updated on a constant basis. No other app offers an easier way. Supported recoveries: Team Win Open Recovery (TWRP), ClockworkMod Recovery (CWMR).
ROM Installer requires superuser permission. ROM Installer does not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your device. You should always know how to restore your device and be familiar with what you are doing before proceeding to make changes to your system.
ROM Installer is free but does contain optional in-app purchases for additional features and support.
G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/102939493913653266884/posts
If you have any questions or need help please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before rating the app poorly.