You can easily monitor all your datastreams from your Android device and get information in real time!
• Real Time data streams access
• Change Data Format Output
• Select your timezone or use default UTC
• Connection to Xively API Encrypted (SSL)
• Very Clean UI
• Fast and Easy to use
• Pull to refresh datastreams data
• NEW! Historical datapoints (Just click on your datapoint to get all the previous ones!)
• Feed Graphs
• Feed Off-Line Notification (When it's not reported as "live")
1. Add a widget on the launcher's panel
2. Configure an access to the chosen channel by defining API Key, FeedId and Channel name.
3. Added widget will periodically retrieve the data from xively.com and show a current value of the chosen channel.
You can check and monitor Xively data streams in fully-zoomable graphical chart.
*Zoom in/out a chart
*Adjustable data range and interval
*Overlap display of data streams
* Let 'Stream ID' field in config menu empty when you want to get all data streams.
* Loading procedure can be canceled by "Back" button.
* Data points are most precise when "6hours" is selected.
* "Reload" will download all of data streams again. "Redraw" will just re-draw and fit a graph scale with current data, without downloading.
The viewer is able to display only public feeds at this moment.
If data loading is failure and you see nothing, please try to make your feed to