Binaural beats, or binaural tones, are auditory processing artifacts, or apparent sounds, caused by specific physical stimuli.
Binaural beats reportedly influence the brain in more subtle ways through the entrainment of brainwaves and provide other health benefits such as control over pain.
Binaural Beats were discovered in 1839 by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove, and earned greater public awareness in the late 20th century based on claims that binaural beats help induce relaxation, meditation, creativity and other desirable mental states.
The effect on the brainwaves depends on the difference in frequencies of each tone, for example, if 300 Hz was played in one ear and 310 in the other, then the Binaural beat would have a frequency of 10 Hz. See more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats
So Binaural Beats and Relaxation can help you to induce relaxation, sleep, creativity and many other desirable mental states.
Improve several aspects:
* Make time go faster on flights.
* Insomnia relief.
* Power nap.
* Self Hypnosis. Short meditation preset to unite your conscious and subconscious mind.
* Enhance concentrate and think clearly in learning.
* Stimulates lucid dreaming.
* Astral projection-Relaxation.
* Assist in creative thinking.
* Highest mental activity.
* Good to Healing---Pain killer.
***** Some comments
"Very cool binaural beats and relaxation app"
"Binaural Beats and Relaxation. My favorite free app"
"Awesome app binaural beats and relaxation"
"Love this binaural beats and relaxation app! Perfect for studying and astral projection"
"Binaural beats and relaxation app helped me with insomnia relief"
"Binaural beats and relaxation, the best binaural beats app"
"Nice... I found Binaural beats and relaxation that is useful for my clients"
Binaural beats are very powerful and new presets must be experienced carefully, in a safe environment. But rest assured, I have been using binaural beats for a few years now with great success and without any concern.
Try Binaural Beats and Relaxation. Binaural beats really work.
WARNING: The following people should not use brainwaves entrainment applications like Binaural Beats and Relaxation:
People subject to any forms of seizures or epilepsy
People using pacemakers
People suffering from cardiac arrhythmia or other heart disorders
People taking stimulants, psychoactive drugs, or tranquilizers
If you like Binaural Beats and Relaxation, please rate it.
Whether you are a casual runner looking to chart your progress and lower your pace or you are an experienced runner training for the big race, you'll love how easy PaceMaker makes it to run at a desired pace without even looking at your phone.
● Set a desired target pace
● No need to look at your phone PaceMaker will tell you to "speed up" or "slow down"
● Configure how often to be alerted
MAP YOUR RUN
● Runs are stored in a standard GPX file
● See your run on a Google map
● Transfer your run data from your SD card
● Send your run data and route to Dailymile.com
● Supports miles and kilometers
SHARE YOUR RUN
● Post to Twitter
● Post to Facebook
● Post to Dailymile.com
● Auto-post runs to any or all services
● View past runs stats including pace, time and distance
● View past runs on Google maps
● Email email@example.com for any questions, comments or feedback
● Quick responses for bug fixes and suggestions
● Follow us on twitter @pacemakerapp or like us on Facebook for updates
As featured in the New York Times, LA Times, TIME Magazine, Rachael Ray Show and The Today Show (twice!), RockMyRun is PROVEN to increase motivation and enjoyment by up to 35%. Leave your workout playlist behind and experience the best fitness music, curated by experts.
WHY ROCKMYRUN ROCKS
► Talented DJ's create running and work out mixes to give you the best exercise music with consistent energy & tempo during your workout (no more hitting skip!)
► Different from Songza, Spotify and Pandora Radio because all songs are specially selected and seamlessly blended together, creating a unique workout experience
► Body Driven Music™ adjusts music tempo of mixes and playlists to match your steps or goal cadence
► New suggested mixes feature tailors mixes and playlists based on your listening preferences. It’s music that listens to you!
► Choose any genre: Pop, Rock, Hip-hop/Rap, House, Dubstep, Drum & Bass, 80’s, 90’s, Oldies, Christian, R&B, Latin, Reggae, Seasonal, Country, Bmore, Classical.
► Use it as your gym playlist, during half marathon training, starting a couch to 5k program or while cycling.
► Works seamlessly with tracking apps like Nike+, Runkeeper, MapMyRun, Runtastic and Endomondo. They’ll do the tracking and we'll do the rocking while you do the training!
New York Times: Music can be a great help to runners, but sometimes putting together a playlist can be a chore. Leave the song selection up to RockMyRun.
LA Times: Great variety; it's easy to find something to your tastes. Choose from oldies, dub step, hip-hop, country and a dozen other genres, then personalize it via preferred beats per minute, clean or explicit lyrics.
Glamour: These Pre-Made Music Mixes Will Change Everything
Natalie Morales, Today Show Co-Anchor: I am totally am downloading this.
OTHER ROCKIN FEATURES
► Search, browse, filter and fall in love with tons of great workout music mixes
► Cache mixes for offline play that does not use your data plan (wi-fi required for offline downloader)
► Player can easily skip ahead within a mix
► Talented DJ's use their skills to motivate you
► Share mixes you love
RockMyRun was tested by EPARC, a leading exercise research lab, comparing the motivation people feel listening to RockMyRun vs. standard workout playlists.
"The emotional/motivational appeal of the RockMyRun product was clear. The main evidence for this can be seen when examining the IMI, a measurement device intended to assess the subjective experience of running, and the degree to which participant’s enjoyed and felt engaged in the experience. Given that all of the positive subscales of the IMI were statistically significant it seems reasonable to conclude that music that has been mixed together to maintain an optimized beat encourages the listener to experience and internalize more positive feelings about the experience and the outcomes."
- Jeanne Nichols, PhD, FACSM Lead Exercise Physiologist (details: http://bit.ly/1yndAve)
HOW IT WORKS
Just for registering, you get unlimited, 100% FREE access to workout mixes & playlists that are 45 minutes or shorter.
Need more motivation to go the distance? The ROCKSTAR upgrade gives you exercise music that matches your body, workout mixes and playlists up to 4 hours long, and is ad free. Upgrade to a ROCKSTAR membership $4.99/mo or $35.99/yr (only $2.99/mo) to get the best running music, workout music and exercise playlists in the world!
DON'T LET ANOTHER WORKOUT GO UN-ROCKED!
Questions? Email Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Love RockMyRun? Connect with us!
Hit the play button and train like a pro.
It doesn’t matter whether you go to gym, run or do any other exercise. Our music and motivation boosters make you work faster, higher, stronger. We add new songs every day. Besides, Premium feature enables you to listen offline, skip songs and listen to the latest Premium music. The problems with creating your own workout playlists are now gone.
More than 200 K users worldwide
Music for every workout.
• Cardio - Keep moving.
• GYM - Best choice for gym. /Perfect for gym.
• Hardcore - Hard music for hard workouts.
• Offline music -Listen to your favourite songs offline.
• Mixit - Skip songs.
• Premium music - 100 new songs every month.
• No Ads
• Support our project
√ All Premium features are also accesible on the web!
√ You can cancel it anytime you want.
√ You’ll get legal music for your workout.
√ You don’t have to create your workout playlists anymore.
Shake your shyness off, take off your T- shirt and show the world your actual shape.
Add photo to Instagram with hashtag #gymradio and it will be automatically displayed on the GYM Wall, where it can be seen by thousands of people.
Web player - http://www.gymradio.us
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/thegymradio
Instagram - http://instagram.com/thegymradio
GYM Radio is now played in gyms all over the world.
You can listen to it in more than 300 gyms in Czech rep. and Slovakia. There are more than 200 partner gyms all over the world, in which GYM Radio is played.
Who is the DJ?
Each one of you! Send us your music/song recommendations/favourite music/songs or whole playlists which should be part of our app via form on our website http://www.gymradio.us.
We ask for your permission for location access, because we work on map of the gyms near you.
We ask for permission to access your phone calls so we can turn off music during incoming phone calls.
You can use Gym Radio/ Gym Radio can be used together with your favourite sport apps such as Fit Radio, Endomondo, Nike, Running, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Runkeeper, Runtastic, Workout Trainer, Jefit, Workout Trainer, Lose It!, Fitocracy, Sports Tracker, Nexercise, Virtuagym, "Zombies, Run!" a MapMyRun.
You can listen to GYM Radio while running, jogging, Biking, Cycling, Riding a bike, doing bodybuilding, doing Crossfit, losing weight, fitness or driving a car.
Workout songs are chosen by specialists to make you do more effort while training by inspiring and motivation you.
These beautiful can be your companion in your everyday jogging it will give you more Energy and power to run more and more, you will be amazed what the human body can do when motivated by a good work out music.
In 2015 some experiences of the effort and results with and without training music and the difference and amazing the person that was listening to the sport motivation Songs made 12% more physical effort.
We also added the possibility to:
- Set Timer
- Set as ringtone, assign to contacts
- Set as alarm and timer sound
- Set as SMS ringtone
Sound clips used in this app are under public domain license and/or Creative Commons’ license. App design and code copyright
Exercise music application was tested on Samsung Galaxy S5 and S4 and Note 3 also S3, Google Nexus 5 and HTC One X, LG G3 among other phones
DjRun supports 3 different modes of operation: Auto mode, Pin Mode and Training Mode.
- Auto mode is free and picks song that match your current stride rate
- Pin mode allows you to "pin" the stride rate to the number you want. (Pro only)
- Training mode makes the stride rate follow a predefined profile. There are a lot of profiles built in, but users can easily draw their own with the built-in editor (Pro only)
How does it work?
DjRun uses the accelerometers in your phone to analyze your movement. From this it calculates your stride rate, expressed in steps/minute. It then plays the songs that match this tempo, magically providing the satisfying sensation of running to the beat!
To do this, DjRun needs to know the tempo of your songs, expressed in Beats Per Minute (BPM). DjRun is capable to detect this by itself using various methods. Although it can take quite a while, the app is fully functional while analyzing your music, allowing you to run to the songs that are already tempo-detected. If all automated song tempo detection methods fail, it is still possible to manually tap the tempo on-screen from within the song browser.
* Stride Rate Detection (pedometer)
- Carry your phone the way you want, DjRun adapts
- Small disturbances won't affect a stable detection
- Runs smooth, even on older phones
CAUTION: Due to an android firmware bug, a lot of android 2.2- but also other phones- require the screen to stay on for the sensors to function. This setting is available but turned off by default.
* Music tempo detection:
- Detecting tempo by online lookup (Pro only)
- Detecting tempo by song metadata (e.g. ID3 tags)
- Detecting the tempo by analyzing the audio
- Manually tapping the tempo
- Control the song tempo detection process by letting it run in the background or manually stop and restart it
* Song playing strategy
- The playback tempo can be auto adjusted, following your stride rate. Without pitch shift and with great quality! (Pro only)
- Songs that are double or 4 times as fast and slow are also used
- DjRun avoids repeating songs whenever possible
- Optionally auto-change the song when it stops matching
* Other options
- Select your own playlist to run to (Pro only)
- Select a folder to run to (Pro only)
- Pin mode: Manually set target stride rate (Pro only)
- Training Mode: Stride rate follows predefined profile plan
- Draw your own Training profile (Pro only)
- Skip to the next song with one click
- Ad free (Pro only)
The Pro version can be activated from within the app.
- Pace to speed converter;
- Get your predicted time for future races based on distances you've run;
- Calculate your estimated and maximum heart rate;
- Calculate the calories burned during running;
- Calculate your BMI;
- Get your advised training paces, like easy run, tempo run and speed form;
- Convert km/miles, pace/speed, Celsius/Fahrenheit.
Please send me your feedback for improving the app (or rate the app if you like it).
Note: this app is not a gps tracker.
Made by a runner (i'm not a programmer), for runners.
It plays Energetic and enthusiastic sounds.
With this App, user can get perfection aerobic exercises
App has Music for Aerobics Exercise, Aerobics Dance and varieties of Aerobics Workout.
it has Loops of sound pieces.
App has high quality of sounds
It has very easy methods explanation
It is very easy to use
Music Aerobics is the best Aerobics Music app in Google play.
Download it, comment it, share it.
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Android Wear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
Train and Run includes hundreds of free training plans, built by adidas’ elite coaches, to help you lose weight, shape and tone, build strength and improve your flexibility. The free training plans will help you learn to run, or prepare to race from 5km to a full marathon.
Use GPS to track your route, pace and distance outdoors. Connect with a Bluetooth Smart compatible heart rate monitor for accurate cardio feedback. Use the adidas SPEED_CELL for accurate pace and distance indoors and out. Works with the adidas FIT SMART wrist based heart rate monitor and workout coach. Share your workout to Facebook, Twitter, Google Fit, Strava, Apple Health and many other platforms. Listen to your favorite music while you are on a run or do your strength & flexibility workout.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Stay on track, no matter where you are. On the trail, treadmill, or streets, MotionX® combines your phone’s GPS and accelerometer for the most accurate tracking of your of your distance, pace and time. Measure your progress every mile with in-run audio feedback.
Share your runs and let your friends keep you going with cheers along the way. Show off your Nike+ level color and amp things up with a PowerSong at the press of a button.
COMPARE AND COMPETE
Nothing's as motivating as a little friendly competition. Compete with your friends for the top leaderboard spot, or go toe-to-toe against them in a Nike+ Challenge. Just set a distance. Invite your friends. And race to the finish.
GUIDANCE AND TRAINING
Whether you’re looking to take on your first 5K or smash your marathon PR, Nike+ Coach gives you a training program, coaching expertise and daily workouts to get you race ready.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handsets - Verified
* Motorola Droid2 Global
* HTC ThunderBolt, Incredible2, My Touch 4G Slide, One Max
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus, S, SII, S III, S4, S5, Note, Note II, Note III, S4, S5, Mega
* Motorola Droid RAZR, Moto X
* Google Nexus 5
The Runtastic Running & Fitness app uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as running, jogging, biking, walking, hiking and many more. The 4.5+ rated app tracks details like duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more of your cardio and strength training workouts to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach your exercise goals. You want to live a healthier life and be your best self? Download our easy-to-use tracker app today and benefit from great design and exciting features to pump up your workouts. Try it out now!
The Runtastic PRO running app is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community with millions of registered users that is fun and motivational whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
FITNESS APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Show your friends where you are & draw motivation from their cheers
* Routes: Create, browse & find routes and save them to your Android phone
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics (duration, distance, pace, speed, heart rate, calories burned, elevation gain, time, post-workout hydration recommendation) during your workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics for elevation gain, pace, speed, heart rate, distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval run training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
* Geotagging: Take pictures during your workout and see them on the map on Runtastic.com
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Powersong: Activate Powersong to boost your motivation
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 and above)
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
* Sync your activities to Google Fit
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Android Wear Integration: Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook, Twitter & via email
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
Distance + duration => speed + pace
Speed <=> Pace
This app can be used to calculate the speed or pace running but also cycling, rowing, stilts, race bag potato ...
Possible units: miles (mi) or kilometre (km)
Calculate the speed in miles (mi / h) or kilometers per hour (km / h)
Calculates the pace in minutes per mile (min / mi) or minutes per kilometer (min / km)
Languages available: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German
* Fun achievements and rewards to keep you motivated
* Based on the 7-minute workout featured in NY Times Magazine
Using nothing more than a chair, a wall, and your own body weight, the 7-minute workout is based on scientific studies to provide the maximum benefit of working out regularly in the shortest time possible.
YOU ONLY LIVE THRICE
Just like your favorite video game, Seven starts you off with three lives. Skip a day and lose a heart, but miss 3 workouts in a month and your progress resets to zero and it's game over! Work out every day for 7 months to achieve 100% and become a 7/7 champion.
Seven also motivates you toward your goal with positive reinforcement:
— Unlock achievements from Novice to Athlete as you vary your routine
— Earn rewards and health-related giveaways
— Set up daily reminders, or when you've missed too many workouts
— Track your progress visually on color-coded graphs and calendars
— Share your success with friends by e-mail, text message, Twitter or Facebook
THE ULTIMATE 7-MINUTE WORKOUT APP
Seven guides you through the 7-minute workouts with precise illustrations, visual timers, spoken instructions and even tactile feedback to switch between 30 seconds of intense exercise and 10 seconds of rest.
— No internet access needed. Work out anytime, anywhere!
— Play songs from your favorite music app in the background
— Fitness enthusiasts can do multiple circuits for longer workouts
— Armband friendly: vibration or voice mode indicates when to switch exercises
— Google drive sync to keep your progress up-to-date on all your devices
— The "Learn" tab includes pro tips on how to perform each exercise
Now all of us, busy as we are, can stay in shape!
Share your experience with #SevenApp:
Whenever you want to relax at home, or are in places where it is difficult to sleep, like an airplane or long distance bus or coach,
Muji Ryohin will provide support for your sleep and relaxation time whenever and wherever you are.
Muji to Sleep includes 6 natural sounds to help you sleep,
plus new added functionality that allows you to create your very own relaxation music.
Android Wear and watch faces are supported.
ー About this App ー
This is a sound app that helps you enjoy sleep and relaxation time in way that suits you.
Use Muji Ryohin's "sofa that fits to your body" together with the "fitted neck cushion" to enjoy an even better time of sleep and relaxation.
ー How to Use the App ー
[ 6 Natural Sounds ]
Plays 6 natural sounds that will help you sleep.
6 stereophonic sounds recorded in various regions of Japan will help you sleep and relax.
1. Put on the headphones and start the app
2. Swipe the app and select your favorite sound
3. Set the timer and go to sleep
[ Your Own Unique Relaxation Music ]
Creates your own unique sounds from your heart rate and the time of day.
Provides your perfect relaxation sound selected from an infinite number of sound combinations.
1. Put on the headphones and start the app
2. Tap the plus button on the top left
3. When the light is on, place your finger over the camera and the light to measure your heart rate
4. Once you have taken your measurement, your own original relaxation music will be played.
ー Important Notes ー
This app uses special sounds known as binaural beats. Therefore, please do not use this app in the following cases:
・If you suffer from epileptic seizures or heart disease (in particular if you have a pacemaker)
・If you are feeling unwell or under the weather
・If there is a change in your condition or suddenly become unwell when using the app
・If you are driving a car or operating a machine
・If you are less than 10 years old