Join 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Interval programs: Choose from three programs or create your own and let the audio coach guide you
* Graphs: View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
* Beat yourself: Set a previous workout as your goal and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
* Low power mode: Increase the battery standby time by using this feature for long workouts
* Pedometer: Use the step counter feature to track workouts when you don't have GPS coverage, e.g., indoor
* Customized Audio Coach: Customize how often you get audio feedback and what information is read aloud to you
* Time goal: Choose a duration for your workout and the audio coach will help you reach the time goal
* Calorie goal: Set a calorie goal for your workout and the audio coach will guide you
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Share workouts on Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
Pace Yourself is an app designed to help you achieve your fitness goals and if you don't have fitness goals this app will help you start. How it works is really simple. You select a distance and a completion time and Pace Yourself transforms into a personalized fitness coach informing you if you are achieving your set pace. (Uses the GPS radio on your phone for tracking your pace. Does not use any data from your service provider.)
If the run screen has a red background, you are behind pace. If it is green, you are on pace. If it is yellow, you are well ahead of your target pace. When the volume is turned up you will hear periodic updates on how you are doing so that you do not have to look at your phone. Up to five different courses can be saved for quick selection.
Let the training begin! (Positive feedback is encouraged :))
Whether you are a casual runner looking to chart your progress and lower your pace or you are an experienced runner training for the big race, you'll love how easy PaceMaker makes it to run at a desired pace without even looking at your phone.
● Set a desired target pace
● No need to look at your phone PaceMaker will tell you to "speed up" or "slow down"
● Configure how often to be alerted
MAP YOUR RUN
● Runs are stored in a standard GPX file
● See your run on a Google map
● Transfer your run data from your SD card
● Send your run data and route to Dailymile.com
● Supports miles and kilometers
SHARE YOUR RUN
● Post to Twitter
● Post to Facebook
● Post to Dailymile.com
● Auto-post runs to any or all services
● View past runs stats including pace, time and distance
● View past runs on Google maps
● Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, comments or feedback
● Quick responses for bug fixes and suggestions
● Follow us on twitter @pacemakerapp or like us on Facebook for updates
Would you like to be able to relax and drift into a deep sleep? Look no further. This premium relaxation app is designed to help you fall into a peaceful and deep sleep through the use of guided meditation.
Some recent reviews:
"This recording puts me into a sound sleep in minutes. It’s the most effective program I've found and I've tried them all. I've never heard the end of the tape - ever!" - C.A.L.
Can even help you sleep with a migraine!
"Helps me sleep especially when I have a migraine. Great soothing voice magically eases the pain and sends me off to sleep. Love this app!" -Pj.3
This recording includes an introduction, guided meditation, and sleep ending. Some additional features include no advertising, a native English speaking voice and relaxing meditation background music.
Visualize. Meditate. Sleep.
★ Try Visulax® Sleep Aid* now! ★
*Motorola App Verified Bug Free & Malware Free
Note: We are not affiliated with Andrew Johnson, Sleep Cycle, Darren Marks, Sleepy Time, Sleep as Android, Meditation Oasis, Endomondo, Calorie Counter, White Noise, Pink Pad Pro, Lightening Bug, Insight Timer, Pocket Yoga, or SleepStats.
V3.0 is a Beta update, please test and reply if any faults found. email@example.com
Try to imagine having motivating music for your whole run and exercise routine!
Rhythm Runner uses a dynamic playlist to match your music to your pace using your steps per minute against the song's BPM
***New in Version 2.2.3 - Star Songs
While training media press and hold a select Star Song. Then while in normal Run mode you can press the star button and instantly play that song.
***New in Version 2.0 - Workout Programs
Now has the ability to run to different program types. Set up 'Incline' for 30 minutes and have the music get faster and faster until your workout ends. Set endurance to keep you at a steady pace which is like a trainer for cardio work. etc
Rhythm Runner also has GPS maps and calorie / speed / distance calculations which you can use a keeper for each run.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or bugs.
The Rhythm Runner app is a supremely clever next-generation app that matches your music to your running pace. By using any smartphone’s accelerometer, it can measure your pace and automatically match music to the beats per minute of the music stored on your phone.
For those keen runners out there, you know how annoying it is to have to keep stopping and madly pressing buttons to change a track. The Rhythm Runner app eradicates this problem. Featuring Google maps intergration, calorie counting, and speed trackers, this genius gadget is a holistic fitness feature. A slightly different take on apps such as RunKeeper or Cardio Trainer.
Added Star Song (Long click on a song after training your music. Have instant access to your favorite running songs. Perfect for the final sprint
Added support for sliding BPM values on Programs
Added 'Random' program
v 2.0.1 Bug Fix
Please help report bugs to email@example.com, thanks
Added support for workout programs. Interval, Power Walking, Incline, Decline & Endurance
Built to help runners, joggers, and walkers of all ability levels and ages.
Easily track pace, distance, calories, time with audio alerts and much more!
“The best part of my run—the MapMyRun app. I’m in love with this thing… With MapMyRun, all you do is press Start when you begin your work out, and it calculates your route, mileage, minutes per mile and calories burned.” - @plankpilates
Track running, cycling, and over 600 types of other activities with:
⊕ GPS Route Mapping
⊕ Route navigation
⊕ Calorie counting
⊕ Elevation profile
⊕ Nutrition, food, diet, and weight tracking
⊕ Real-time Stats (avg/min/max pace, distance, time, etc) during workout
⊕ Voice prompts that give you updates on your progress as you go!
⊕ Compete on local Courses: receive automatic achievements and overall rank on Leaderboards for popular local runs and rides.
⊕ Tracks in the background so you can listen to music, take calls, and use any other feature of your phone, while still tracking
⊕ Post your workouts to Facebook and Twitter, or keep every thing completely private
All of your info syncs securely with your free account on www.MapMyRun.com.
Perfect training app for “couch to 5K”, all the way to elite marathoner, or even someone just looking for a weight loss, diet or calorie counting app.
Great for training for 10K, half marathon, marathon, even 50k (battery life up to 8 hours of tracking on newer phones!).
Visit www.MapMyRun.com to:
⊕ Search the world’s largest database of running, walking, and cycling routes.
⊕ Join sponsored challenges and WIN PRIZES (i.e. trips and shoes) just for running.
⊕ Connect with our community of millions of fitness enthusiasts.
⊕ Sync devices like Nike+, Garmin, Polar, CycleOps Joule, PowerTap, Fitbit, Timex, Magellan at www.MapMyRun.com
♬ Play music! This app keeps tracking your run in the background, so you can play your iPod, run Pandora or your favorite music app simultaneously. ♬
⊕ Explore settings, with many great features including auto-pause, audio alert settings and more
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyRun.com for the full experience.
Some of the app’s distinctive features are:
• A full 12-week training plan with detailed daily workouts.
• A training plan customized to your ability level. You can choose whether you are at a beginning or intermediate level in each sport of swimming, biking and running.
• A training program also customized to your scheduling needs, allowing you to choose the one “Rest Day” a week that you want.
• Over 20 invaluable “Triathlon Tips From A Pro.”
• Comprehensive training resources, covering such topics as proper form, equipment, race strategy, workout guidelines, and nutrition.
• Track your training progress as you complete each workout.
Note: In order to be able to begin the training program, you should be able to do the following (individually, not one after another): (1) swim a total of 4 laps or 100 yards during a particular workout (this can include stops in-between laps); (2) bike for 20 minutes without stopping, at an easy, leisurely pace; and (3) run at least one mile continuously at an easy, leisurely effort.
We want to deliver a high quality application that you feel is worth 5 stars. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any bug reports, suggestions, questions or concerns. Most of all, we would love to receive a race report after you complete your triathlon!
Email us at: support@JammyCo.com
C25K Couch to 5K by RunDouble runs in the background while you work out. This paid version includes full access to Couch-to-5K.
Master the Couch to 5K (also known as C25K) training program with this app, which prompts you through your 5K training. Choose a playlist from your music selection, and just get running. The app will track your total and interval distance, optionally giving you pace and distance updates as you run. It will also tell you when you are half-way, so you can turn around and head home.
Now works with RunTempo to allow adjustment of track tempo to match your pace.
Includes these programs:
- C25K Couch to 5K
- Varying length "Fun Runs", from 1 km to 10 miles (FREE)
- Custom intervals and fun runs
Including a trial of these programs:
- Zero to 10K
- Five to 10K
- 5K improver - Interval training
- 10K event training
- Half marathon event training
- Runs in BACKGROUND MODE
- Prompts you to change pace while working through the Couch to 5K training program.
- Tracks your time, distance and pace, announcing these to you at the end of each interval.
- Plays a playlist of your choosing, from your personal music selection. Or alternatively, use another app to play music.
- View your previous runs
- Additional pace updates at set intervals
- Half way marker
- Programmable pace warning (target pace)
- Support for heart rate monitor (Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth)
- Cloud service:
+ Track your progress
+ View your route on a map
+ View detailed statistics about your workout
+ Create and share your own programs (coming soon)
- Log details for a run
- Summarize runs on a weekly, monthly, or yearly basis
- Graph training history on a weekly, monthly, or yearly basis
- Track distance on your running shoes so you know when to replace them
- Enter and display distance in either miles or kilometers (km)
- Allows multiple date formats for users throughout the world
- Import data from other running logs using a semi-colon separated file
- Export data from the local database to allow transferring the running log to another tool.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any bugs you discover or features you request. Features will be added all the time, so if you have a favorite, let us know and we will add it in!
Rationale for permissions:
- Permission for writing to SD card used when exporting and import log files
(If you already have some running experience, check out our “Zombies, Run!” app with extra features including 30 more missions, ‘zombie chase’ interval training, a base-building game, time and distance audio notifications, and more!)
Zombies, Run! 5k Training comes from the creators of Zombies, Run! (Six to Start & Naomi Alderman), the world’s most successful smartphone exercise game with 800,000+ players worldwide.
Featured by the New York Times, BBC, Time, Wired, and Runner's World!
WHAT PLAYERS SAY ABOUT ZOMBIES, RUN!
“This app is amazing. It gets me wanting to go for a run, it’s not exercise anymore, it’s pure entertainment.”
“Keeps me entertained and actually makes me want to stay out running longer. Love it!”
“This app is a work of genius - I finally have a reason to run!!
A PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED 5K TRAINING PROGRAM
Devised by Julia Jones and Shauna Reid of Up and Running e-courses, this 8-week, 25 workout training program combines awesome storytelling with expert training know-how. Using this app isn’t just good for you - it’s also amazingly exciting!
GET FIT AND BECOME A HERO
You’re Runner 5, a vital member of one of the last outposts of humanity at Abel Township. During 25 workouts, you’ll be trained to help find supplies and protect the town from the ever-encroaching horde of the shambling dead, in a story written by award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. You’ll learn about the characters, and you’ll have a vital mission of your own to train for and complete. Once your training is complete, you’ll be in the perfect place to continue the story as the hero in “Zombies, Run!”
PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS
Everything about Zombies, Run! 5k Training is designed for beginner runners: clear and detailed workout instructions, a gentle learning curve, and importantly, we don’t make any zombies chase you until you’re ready!
YOUR OWN MIX
Choose your own custom music playlists before you start running: the story unfolds in during your tracks through a series of dynamic radio messages and voice recordings.
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
We integrate fully with our free online ZombieLink service, so you can check your running stats and view and share your maps online, all in a beautiful and easy-to-use interface! Plus you can export your runs to Runkeeper via ZombieLink.
ALREADY PLAYED ZOMBIES, RUN!?
Zombies, Run! 5k Training takes place between Mission 1 and Mission 2 of Season 1, so it’s a fantastic way to experience 24 all-new missions about how Runner 5 first trained up with Sam, Doctor Myers, and the rest of Abel Township to become a valued Runner. (But if you’re looking to find out what happens after Zombies, Run!’s epic cliffhanger, you’ll need to wait for Season 2...)
★ On SALE now! ★
See thousands of real success stories and race photos of your fellow runners using these running program at Facebook.com/c25kfree
From the same makers of the #1 C25K app, Half Marathon Trainer follows the same successful recipe to create an easy simple program, best suited for first-time half marathoners and those who are new to running. The program uses a blend of running and power walking in training and racing. You’ll soon be able to run-walk the half marathon.
This proven 14 week plan will allow users to slowly build strength and stamina by alternating between walking and running. The blend of walking and running together reduces the overall impact and risk of injury, makes training more fun, keeps your body guessing, and prepares you to go the distance. By the end of the program, you will be fitter, stronger and READY for your half marathon race!
Listen to your favorite music while you train and follow the program’s convenient audio alerts. Along with voice/audio alerts and music controls on your headset, just press “start”, put your device in your pocket, and you are ready to go. Alerts will tell you when to warm-up, walk, run, cooldown, and when minute is left to give it your all.
- Proven 14 week half-marathon training program
- Listen to your own favorite music and playlist while you train
- Easy and intuitive interface. Nothing to learn!
- Convenient audio coach and alerts
- Compatible with Nike+GPS
- Integrated with Facebook and Twitter communities. Meet other fellow marathoners and runners!
- The only half-marathon trainer app that works accurately while your device is locked!
Zen Labs is a proud supporter of the National Breast Cancer Coalition. We are passionate about finding a cure for breast cancer and proudly donate to their cause. www.breastcancerdeadline2020.org
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
~ Margaret Mead
This app and any information given by it or by Zen Labs LLC are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.
tag: half marathon, marathon, running, run, 10k, exercise, workout, health, fitness, training, trainer, c25k
Spend just 25 to 70 minutes, three times a week, for nine weeks, and you’ll be 10K-ready!
• Choose from 4 different virtual coaches—Constance, Billie, Sergeant Block and a NEW coach, Pumpkin the Poodle—who give you motivation and support in every workout
• Hear real-human audio cues to guide you through each workout
• Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
• Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support (built-in GPS hardware required)
• Gradually challenge yourself with progressively faster paces
• Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK INC. ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NORIMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
With three enjoyable workouts a week, in nine weeks you’ll be jogging continuously for half an hour, even if getting off the couch is a struggle today.
Get Running breaks through the “beginning barrier” with the popular “C25K” beginner’s running plan. With each new week, Get Running’s human coach, Claire, gradually builds up your pace until you’re running for a whole half-hour.
✔ Coaches with a human voice – with hundreds of studio-recorded audio prompts.
✔ Supports and encourages you – talk with fellow running rookies on the Get Running forum.
✔ Helps you plan – rest days help you recover, and Get Running knows the best day for your next run.
✔ Displays your next move – the unique Run Clock, customised for each workout, gives complete visibility and understanding.
✔ Plays nicely with other apps, including your built-in music player, or apps like Spotify and Rdio.
✔ Runs in the background, and will keep on going with your phone locked.
Get Running also:
✔ Publishes your success – send updates to Twitter or Facebook (built-in), and have your friends remind you when the next run is due!
✔ Fits your schedule – just three workouts a week of 20 to 30 minutes.
✔ Logs your achievements – with an illuminating visual record of your progress.
Thousands of people have changed their lives with Get Running and you will too! Whether you’re running for your health, training for a 5K, or taking your first step towards a marathon — Get Running!
With the free Runtastic SitUps app, you can now achieve your core strength and midsection fitness goals. The app is your personal sit up trainer, which implements an easy-to-follow, scientific sports training plan. The progressive plan will help you build strength and see constant improvement in your overall fitness and your overall strength training capacity.
Unique recognition of your sit-ups: Sit-ups are counted automatically using the accelerometer on your smartphone or tablet.
* One level with a sports science training plan
* Accurate count of sit-ups using accelerometer
* Automatic countdown timer for your break between sets
* Voice Coach
* Personal records and exercise statistics recorded and saved (i.e. monthly training statistics)
* Upload workout activities to the Runtastic fitness site for future review, analysis, and comparison
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Social media sharing: Share your strength and personal records with friends via Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and E-mail.
Users are encouraged to save all workouts on www.runtastic.com. By joining the Runtastic online community, you'll get further data analysis, coaching, and encouraging comparisons to friends! All these benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your flat stomach, six pack, or overall health and fitness goals.
Further strength training info and workout tips are provided by Runtastic's Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the NEW YouTube Runtastic Fitness Channel! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/runtasticfitness
Download the free Runtastic SitUps App today to get fit, stay fit, and feel fantastic! #pumpit
Keywords: situps, workout, exercise, core, strength, training, muscles, abs, fitness, six pack, stomach, sit up, sit-ups, free
IpBike aims to be feature rich - comparing to stand alone bike computes its Garmin 810 class rather than Garmin 200 or 500. If you want a simple app please look else where. If you want lots of features please be prepared to take time to learn how to use them see http://www.iforpowell.com/cms/index.php?page=help
This product is ANT+ certified and complies with the following ANT+ device profiles:
Bicycle combined speed and cadence
not yet certified support for
Stride based speed and distance (footpod)
Environment (Garmin Tempe)
Muscle Oxygen (with beta IpSensorMan)
Bluetooth Low energy / Bluetooth Smart sensor support is in beta testing please see http://www.iforpowell.com/cms/index.php?page=btle-beta
There is also support provided by IpSensorMan for Polar and Zephyr BlueTooth Heart rate monitors.
Gps, Barometric pressure to enhance altitude compatible devices e.g. Sony Xperia Active, Xperia Go, Xperia Z. Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note II, Note 3, Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S4.
Information categorized for
Bike totals (multi bike support)
While Riding information
Current Speed or Pace
Current Heart Rate
Recent Avg. Cadence
Recent Avg. HR
Recent Avg. Power
Moving Avg. speed
5s Avg. Power
30s Avg. Power
Ride Avg. incline
Current rate of climb
Max Temp. last 24 hours
Min Temp. last 24 hours
Post Ride information.
Max Heart Rate
Avg. Heart rate
Moving Avg. speed.
Ride Avg. incline
Avg. Power Balance
Avg. Torque Effectiveness
Avg. Pedal Smoothness
Times in zones for HR
Times in zones for Power
Save and Send file types.
.fit .gpx or .kml route to follow
OSM offline with Mobile Atlas Creator
OSM Vector offline .map files
Workout interval timer
Multi step workouts can be designed with time, distance, heart rate or power based durations. Targets can be power, cadence, heart rate or speed based. Repetitions can be counts or till time or distance targets. Support for FIT workout format file import and export. Feedback on target and progress.
The free version of IpBike is limited to one million wheel revolutions (or equivalent in gps only mode 2070mm wheel). For permanent use after this you will need to get the IpBikeKey app which will unlock this limitation.
IpBike uses IpSensorMan to provide access to ANT+, Btle and BlueTooth sensors. If you have a compatible phone and do not have IpSensorMan installed you will be prompted to install it. You can use an ANT USB Stick if your phone supports USB host mode.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Track your running with RunnerUp using the GPS in your Android phone.
No in-app purchases, everything free.
No user registration and/or tracking.
Track your running activities:
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance and time.
- Get stats and progress through your headphones with built-in highly configurable audio cues.
- Run free runs with target pace or target heart rate zone
- Easily configure and run effective interval workouts modelled after Garmin 410
- Download and run workouts created at Garmin Connect
- Share your favourite workouts with friends
- See yourself and other running LIVE
- Read about others training
- HRM: Bluetooth SMART (BLE) for devices that support it
- HRM: PolarWearLink
- Configure and use heart rate zones
Upload your activities to a variety of running sites with single click:
- Garmin Connect