Updates in version 2.3 :
* Correction of some TCP bugs
* Correction of disconnect/reconnect bug
New updates in version 2.2 :
* Adding ASCII+\r\n format
New updates in version 2.1:
* TCP bug correction
* Cleaning code
Updates in version 2.0:
* Moving to Android 3.0 minimum API
* Adding sleep management
* Display of the local port
* Moving settings into menu
Updates in version 1.3:
* Default IP address changed
* IPV6 display bug
Updates in version 1.2.5:
* Default display set to decimal + 8bits
* Default IP address changed
* Crashing bug fixed
* Freezing bug fixed
Updates in version 1.2.3:
* Correction of Decimal value display.
* Correction of message size when sending a message in 8+16 bits mode.
- any CAT enabled transceiver over Bluetooth, USB/Serial or with secure authentication over Network (with a PC component;
- multiple WebSDR servers around the globe.
- Works on any Android device, including smartphones, tablets and Google TV, with a minimum resolution of 320x240 and Android version 2.1 or higher (3.1 or higher for USB support);
- Works in both portrait and landscape modes;
- tuning through the rotary knob or by directly entering the frequency from a numeric keypad (in MHz);
- Up/Down buttons to tune with a preset step which depends on the selected band;
- 16 presets (including frequency, mode, info. For each of the 16 memories all parameters are saved (freq, alias, description, band, mode, etc);
- ON/OFF button. When off, the application is disconnected from the server/transceiver;
- select band from the pool of available ones;
- select operation mode (AM/ LSB/USB/CW);
- display: SWR in both graphical and text mode;
- possibility to change application font size to match any device or taste. Font size is then stored in the config file and displayed on the startup screen at next run;
- a FN key to extend the number of memories to 16 and add future functionality to some buttons;
- 16 Memories to store frequency, mode and text info;
- work in both portrait and landscape modes;
- UTC clock included in the interface;
The application is still under development, may hang or crash without a specific reason, so please be patient and send me your feedback and, why not, rate it if you like it (or even not).
More info on my web site or in the application help menu.
This application contain non-intrusive Ads, only when in offline mode.
Dan Toma - YO3GGX
For DDOS detection engine It watches the amount of TX and RX packets flowing to or from your mobile phone and detects any suspicious behavior demonstrating Distributed denial of service attack to or from your mobile phone. If anybody on WIFI wants to JAM your mobile WIFI network or somebody is trying that on 3G network knowing your IP address you just need to open the app. The app will start blowing an alarm in 20 seconds if the activity and the frequency of traffic you are experiencing is not normal and resembles that of attack frequency during DDOS. You can then switch your WIFI and 3G off to prevent yourself from the damages of DDOS attack.
It safeguards your mobile from DDOS and alerts you to take an action. You can also check regularly if some app is not using unwanted network resources of your mobile by just checking the number of TX and RX packets when you are not doing any network activity.
Please check this video for understanding how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnqASxVlXBA&feature=youtu.be
14 May: Email Spoofing Detection Engine Addition
Added Display of user IP address, MAC Address, Link Speed, Network ID for more information to user for DDOS attack detection engine
Added Spoofing detection engine to detect an Email as spoof or authentic email based on its header features. This is beta version and is currently supported for email spoofing detection over Gmal.
How to use?
1. User has to first log in to Gmail account on his default android browser
2. User has to identify his/her email inbox id associated with Gmail and have to give it as input to spoofing detection engine at "Enter Gmail Inbox ID" input box.. For getting the same he needs to open his Gmail account on desktop and click on any email and then click print. He/She will see a URL as shown below:
Now here 360ba0604c is referred as the inbox if which user needs to input. Getting inbox id is one time and user need no requirement to log on desktop for the next time as the app saves the user inbox id so that user need not to enter it again and again until user wants to check spoofing on another Gmail account.
3. Now for individual email that user wants to check he needs to open his gmail account and click on the email. After he clicks the email he will get a dynamic URL in the tab. Just copy the complete URL and give it to the next input box "Enter the Gmail Msg URL". This step needs to be followed each time user wants to check a new email for spoofing check.
4. Click Apply and Proceed and engine will direct you to a URL, Copy all the contents of the webpage go back and put them below the Apply and Proceed Button in the "copy the contents..." input box. Now click on check spoofing and the spoofing detection engine will tell you whether the email is coming from an authentic sender or not.
Please report issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please try chrome browser extensions of mine at
Dedicated to mybbc and AS
Note: This app checks spoofing on received emails over Gmail based on the header information. Hence the detection is solely based on what information is available and can miss exceptional cases to detect. The app only save the inbox id of the user for avoiding reentry again and again and that too in the user's device periphery and hence is completely safe to use as it does not store any other personal information.
This is very useful when developing any socket based tool. It allows for quick testing of socket listeners and servers, without having to write your own app for specialized traffic testing.
Current version of the application has the following features:
- Works on any Android device with an OS version 2.x or higher, with any resolution greater than 320x240;
- Load all the buttons, dropdowns and sliders available for the currently connected transceiver;
- Save all this info in a file;
- Build specific IP Server commands using dropdown lists, instead of writing them manually;
- Configurable font size.
Requires a free or paid account at instapaper.com.
(This application is not affiliated with Instapaper.)
The Directivity Error Calculator shows the accuracy of a reflection measurement of unknown impedance. It bases its readings on the directivity of the coupler used for the measurement. It is also a convenient way to convert a reflection coefficient to an equivalent standing wave ratio (SWR), return loss, or mismatch loss.
LIKE and Share us:
-Text (upload Facebook post, WhatsApp chat etc)
-App (yes, now you can share with your friends actual apk file)
Ways of sending depends on your device and kinds of application installed on your device capable of sending data to other device.
Some of the popular ones are-
Bluetooth, Gmail, Dropbox, Infrrared, WhatsApp, Viber, Skype etc.
Give us your valuable feedback so that we can make this app more awesome.
ROOT access required.
ONLY INSTALL THIS APP IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
See my website for more info.
Tested with HTC Hero 2.1u1
It supports any number of extra payments scheduled to fit your financial planning. It is fast, accurate, fits on large and small screens, requires no permissions, and contains no ads.
Visit PayDownCalc.com for charts, excel export, and amortization tables.