I won't update this app anymore.
Some good soul decided to keep the app:
This app is made to help System/Network admins like me.
You can add your servers and your own commands.
Pick a server and a command.
Run it! Display the results.
Internet (Needed to make SSH Connections)
SD Card (Needed to import/export databases)
Tool to edit database files is avaliable at: http://m1.mdrjr.net/sred
This tool requires that you have Java JRE installed on your computer.
Translated to spanish by Elias Badenes
-- IF YOU FIND A BUG PLEASE USE THE REPORT TOOL!! --
For version 2.0
SSH key-based authentication will be implemented.
Do not hesitate in contact me, I'm pleased in talk to every single user. E-mail or Gtalk.
- SSH and Telnet protocols
- Username/password and private Keys authentication
- Arrows and Scrolling using Touch screen
- Background work
- Key forwarding
- Port forwarding
- Select and Copy/Paste text
- Extended customizable keyboard
- Customize font size and colors
- Customize touch screen gestures
- Logging (view and delete saved logs)
- Auto/fixed terminal size settings
- Pseudographics support
- Auto-run command after connect
- Wide unicode characters (e.g. korean) are supported
Send bugs on my mail below before leaving a bad rating. Thanks.
-Support device with hardware keyboard.
- Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
- Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
- External keyboard support
- Telnet support
- Local Android terminal support
- Click URLs to open in a browser
- Copy & Paste within sessions
- UTF-8 character support
- Easily organise your connections by group
- Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- SSH key agent forwarding
Remote Keyboard allows you to connect your desktop computer's keyboard via wlan (can be forwarded over USB via ADB) to your android device and control it comfortably through any telnet client.
* Copy&Paste text from Droid to PC and vice versa.
* Share text with the app to automatically send it to the client.
* Emoji support through word substitution (requires a Jelly Bean device with the according fonts; Definition lists available on the website).
* Build in ROT13 scrambler.
* Put favorite apps on Speeddial (launch them with the function keys).
* Password protection
After installing the Remote Keyboard on your device, you must enable it as an input method. The app will guide you through the process.
On the PC side, you will need a telnet client to make the connection. Telnet comes pre installed on all major operation systems. Windows users (Vista and later), however, need to explicitly enable it via the control panel or (preferably) install a 3rd party telnet client like PuTTY.
Remote Keyboard is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to spend me a coffee, please visit my website.
Application contains in-app purchase - you can extend functionality with it and remove adds!
If you volunteer who want help me to translate app on your language, please email- email@example.com
- German (lican).
- Italian (Alessandro Mazzi).
- Romanian (ION VALENTIN).
- Portuguese (Luís Miguel Lopes)
- French (Moise Botsoe)
Unix Admin allow you to manage your remote unix computers on the go. Now you can make you work everywhere!
This program is the best choice of system administrators or webmaster. In real, any person who want to have remote access to computer can be need in this. It's ftp client, sftp client, ftps client, ssh client, webdav client, telnet client etc.. see all protocols below.
Implemented next protocols:
- Local FS
- WebDAV. Works through HTTP and HTTPS.
- Tablet ready
- A lot of protocols implemented with integration between them
- Holo-style interface
- Great choice of encodings
- All file system actions: rename, cut, copy, delete, edit.
- SSH signals like CTRL+C etc.
- File system sharing. You can copy file from one FS, e.g. one FTP server, and paste it to another with SFTP.
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- Sort by various parameters
- Ability to choice passive or active mode in FTP and FTPS
- Ability to choice explicite or implicite mode in FTPS
tags: telnet ssh sftp unix linux administartion admin webdav admin FTPS remote connect ftp http telnet webdav ssh file unix http webmaster sftp copy http https file system protocols https webdav telnet sharing copy delete cut rename yandex disk ubuntu remote control
SSHelper works just fine with a normal, unrooted Android device — i.e. your device. It also offers special features on rooted devices.
SSHelper works as an application and as a service. As a service it runs in the background, providing secure communications protocols without requiring user attention.
SSHelper supports interactive Secure Shell (hereafter SSH) sessions and various kinds of transfers including scp, sftp, and rsync, on all common platforms:
On Windows, SSHelper works with WinSCP, PuTTY and similar programs.
On Linux, apart from normal SSH shell session activities, SSHelper can be used directly with file browsers for seamless filesystem browsing and transfers by specifying the "sftp:" protocol.
On the Mac, SSHelper works with Cyberduck and similar programs.
SSHelper announces itself on your network by way of Zeroconf/Bonjour, an efficient way to configure a local network.
SSHelper includes an HTTP server showing an activity log available to machines on your local network.
SSHelper is free, open-source and there are no ads. It's licensed under the GPL and the source is freely available.
The SSHelper Home Page is located at http://arachnoid.com/android/SSHelper -- visit for more information and configuration tips.
Access your Android's built-in Linux command line shell with AirTerm. Geek Power!
AirTerm comes with an optionnal busybox/ssh/vim/rsync (and many more) installation for non rooted devices through Kevin Boone's KBOX.
● Features :
☆ Multiple instance
☆ Truly floating : move, resize or minimize
☆ Optionnal busybox/ssh/vim/rsync (and many more) installation for non rooted devices through Kevin Boone's KBOX
☆ Quick Hide (double tap the title bar)
Please, DO NOT post support request/complaints or bug reports to the comments page. We can't reply there since this is anonymous. Please send your request and feedback by email.
☆ Is root needed ?
No, but rootless device can be very limited. Though, AirTerm provides an optional busybox/vim/rsync/ssh (and more) installation for non rooted devices through Kevin Boone's KBOX.
Well, with SSH Beam, now I can, and you can too, all you have to do is press Send!
Features and requirements
SSH Beam supports both password and public key authentication, and can generate its own keys.
You need to have a SSH server setup first. Other tools (cron, rtorrent) can also be useful to take care of the uploaded files on the server side.
Note: This app is still in beta. I might decide to add features if I need them or find them interesting. You can send ideas, issues and pull requests on the GitHub page.
Example use cases
• Edit blog posts on your device ; let your server publish them for you!
• Send pictures to a shared directory for other people to review them!
• Send torrents to a directory watched by rtorrent!
• ...and whatever you can think of!
• Source on GitHub : https://github.com/fxthomas/sshbeam
• Issue tracker : https://github.com/fxthomas/sshbeam/issues
• My Google+ profile : https://plus.google.com/111834675378115409903/about
SSH Client - SSH Connect
As part of the development , I created this patch of SSH Master which allows other android apps to use it as an ssh-agent. This means that AGIT doesn't need to actually manage or even Store SSH keys itself, which is pretty cool.
You only need to trust one app with your SSH keys - that's SSH Master, which already has great infrastructure for managing public keys - and all other apps defer to it for signing the cryptographic-challenges required to initiate an SSH session.
Prerequisites: rooted phone and busybox installed.
You also need to have about 5.5Mb free on your /system partition.
To use MC, you need to either have an SSH server on your phone (for example DroidSSHd) and connect using Putty from your PC, or you can use the Terminal Emulator (please see attached screenshots).
Any terminal emulator application works given that it supports "screen" as terminal type.
The price is payed for the installer and the effort to have MC cross-compiled for Android, since MC is distributed under GPL license. Put in a different way, you are just buying me a beer for making it easier for you to have MC on your phone!
If you get an error related to "tar: invalid tar magic", please try upgrading your busybox (if you do leave a comment here or on the support page, please mention the version of busybox that you are using). Very few persons have this issue, and it helps a lot while trying to figure out the problems.
• rebooting or
• shutting down of a system or
• finding out the free disk space.
The usage after configuration is simple in three steps:
1. Chose server from the list
2. Chose command from the list
3. Push the "Execute command" button
App languages: German and English.
This tool is based on "SSH Remote Exec" that is discontinued from the original author.
- Browse, filter and edit data
- Edit Sql with an editor with syntax highlight support
- Export to SQL, CSV , XLS and JSON
- Connect to MySQL direct or using a SSH tunnel
- Very fast statement execution
- Optimized for tablets and phones with smaller screens
If you have found a bug or you have trouble setting up a connection, please contact us using our ticket system at http://support.schimpf.es/ . So far we manage to get everyone connected to his MySQL database!
Element53 creates a TCP-tunnel to a SOCKS proxy server. The client side of the tunnel is localhost:3128. For your convenience the server part is provided.
If you have rooted your device (this is no requirement) you can install ProxyDroid and route all internet traffic into the tunnel.
If you encounter a bug or problem, please contact the developer before leaving a bad rating or review.
If you are using the provided server, note that we are not logging any of your traffic. So, nothing of your generated traffic will be saved or logged.
The server and client side source is available at https://github.com/M66B/element53
Quick and simple calculator counts for example how many tiles and border you need to decorate walls and floor of your bathroom. Also, how many wallpapers and laminate you need to decorate rest of your apartment.
If you need to make your wall smooth it counts how much putty you need.
* bathroom calculation (feature rich tiles counter):
- calculation with two tile colors and border;
- calculation a deduction of the tile under bath and in the doorway
* floor and walls square;
* perimeter of the floor;
* volume of the room;
* you can save you counted values
* ... and number of options available for more accurately calculation the required amount of material;
Interface: english and russian
local and remote files on multiple server.
Navigator is completely free without ads. It is merely a little tool I have written for myself. Maybe someone else finds it useful too.
** This is the donation Version. Thank you for your support.