We hope you enjoy this mobile application and if you have videos you want to share please submit them.
When you come diving with us you get to know everyone involved with this small but quality conscious scuba dive centre.
For all programs we promise to have small groups; be it for the dive trips or for the dive courses.
Merlin Divers offers:
All PADI dive courses from beginner to the professional level
Half day dive trips along the west coast of Phuket
Day trips and liveaboard from 1 up to 10 days to the dive sites of Phi Phi, Racha and Similan Islands, Shark Point, Anemonen Reef and King Cruiser wreck and Burma
Snorkelling tours along the west coast of Phuket and to the Phi Phi, Racha und Similan Islands
Retail store with items for watersports like diving, snorkeling and swimming and items in general for holidays on the beach and seaside
+ Browse Sites around the World
Browse a Google Maps view of the world's dive sites. Jump to specific latitude/longitude coordinates. Find your current GPS location.
+ Bookmark Map Views
Create named bookmarks of your favorite dive site areas. Quickly navigate to these saved map views.
+ Search for Dive Sites
Search for dive sites by name and geographic location. View a sorted list of sites based on proximity to current map center point.
+ Explore other's Site Reviews and Ratings
Read other's experiences at selected dive sites. Each review uses a five star rating system for each criterion of overall, visibility, weather, sealife, and sights. See the aggregate ratings from all reviewers for this site. View additional public info shared by the reviewers.
+ Check out Reviewers' Shared Profile
View the shared diver profile information from each reviewer. Easily browse all of their reviews and ratings.
- Create Dive Sites
Create new dive sites to share with others. Place on map view with latitude/longitude, name, description and max depth.
+ Write Reviews and Site Ratings
Share you experiences by reviewing dive sites. Use a five star rating system for overall, visibility, weather, sealife, and sights. Track both shared and private data.
+ Facebook integration
Optionally, logon using your Facebook account. Post your experiences and reviews directly to your wall with map links back to ShareMyDiving.com.
+ Manage your Diver Profile
Create a diver profile with info about you and your diving expertise. Track certifications, medical conditions, and emergency contact info. You control what to share and what stays private.
+ Email and SMS sharing
Optionally, share your diver profile details with dive operators and buddies via either email or SMS text messages.
+ My Sites
Quickly browse all the dive sites that you have created and view the aggregate ratings and detailed reviews by other divers.
+ My Reviews
Quickly browse and edit all the reviews that you have created worldwide. View both public and private logbook data.
+ Security and Privacy
You control what to share about yourself and what stays private. All communications and credentials data is encrypted system-wide.
+ Device Syncing and Sharing
Sync up your data between multiple devices. Share the App with multiple users on the same device.
After installation, you can download the data for your dive region on the SDcard:
- dive site locations
- depth map
- dive site maps
The app is designed to work offline during boat trips and in areas without mobile internet coverage.
Is your area not listed? Send a request by email and we'll add it!
If the app crashes, please send a mail since the reviews do not provide any contact information.
Document your journey in words and pictures.
LD-Log tracks your travel routes using the device's GPS receiver and can be used without an internet connection. Waypoints are taken either manually or automatically with a user-definable interval set in minutes. As such, the app is designed to consume very little battery power.
The editable waypoint-list for each route of your trip lets you create a detailed diary of your complete journey. Add photos to your waypoints by shooting them directly from LD-Log or importing them at a later time. Trips, routes and journals may be stored in many different ways.
LD-Log has an optionally usable sail mode for offshore sailing which makes it possible to keep a complete nautical ship's log.
LD-Log is being used to document a wide range of travel situations in which a second-by-second tracking path is not needed: hikes, bicycle tours, cruises, kayak tours, city walks, voyages, road trips, photo geotagging, collecting points of interest (POI), etc. - for professional usage or on holidays.
This is the full version of LD-Log. If you would like to try it first, search for the free version!
- minimal power usage
- works without an internet connection
- runs in sleep mode, in background and in parallel to other GPS-apps
- editable waypoints (diary / logbook function)
- quick menu for immediately adding waypoints with text entries or photos (no waiting for GPS necessary)
- multiple images for each waypoint possible (direct capture or image import)
- map view with editable waypoints (internet connection needed for map display)
- user-definable units for date, distance and position (supports UTM WGS84/ETRS89)
- unlimited number of routes (i.e. trip-days) per trip
- export trips, routes and waypoints as GPX files and send them or directly open them in GPX capable apps.
- GPX export settings (path type, waypoint data)
- create a travel report (travel diary / logbook) as a text or HTML file; this can include images and be sent/opened directly as well as exported to other apps
- save and load trips, with a detailed overview of all saved trips
- manual destination entry in any of the supported coordinate units, detailed destination display
- enhanced map-functions (screenshot saving, destination marking, image display, position info (distances / bearings), latitude dependent scale, etc.)
- advanced GPS settings (multiple fixes, min number of satellites, min SNR)
- minimum log interval time of 30 seconds
- sail mode: separate distances under sail / engine, standardized nautical logbook entries: waypoints (state of engine, state of sails, wind-/sea- and weather-conditions with user-definable units), routes (fuel/water levels, boat checks), trip (boat name, call sign, MMSI)
- LD-Log does not record altitude information as pertinent data tends to be too inaccurate. Users may add a precise elevation profile post-trip - e.g. through GPX-import in Google Earth.
- storage: to be able to export files
- location: to be able to use the GPS receiver
- network: for map view
- system tools: for recording in sleep mode
- press the title bar of LD-Log to get manual and help information.
- or download the in-app help from http://www.ld-log.com/
Read selected user comments and reviews at http://www.ld-log.com/
✓ Dive sites with the detailed descriptions and underwater dive maps!
✓ Corals and Fish list
✓ Hand signals
✓ Fish signs
✓ Buddy checks, diving tips and hits
✓ Safety information and Emergency assistance
✓ Become a Bubble Rings Master!
Visit the famous Koh Tao Dive Guide at http://www.dive-guide.org/
Stay tuned for more updates: Similans, Sharm El Sheikh and more locations coming in the next updates!
* Specify time intervals
* Specify distance intervals
* Cell phone tower or GPS satellites
* GPX and/or KML files
* Shows a notification
* Imperial display units
* Auto start on boot
* Auto send to email/FTP/DropBox/Google Docs/OpenStreetMap/OpenGTS at intervals
* OpenStreetMap - upload GPS traces
* Dropbox - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* Google Docs - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* OpenGTS - auto send or upload points
Bugs, feature requests, questions - please submit them to github.com/mendhak/gpslogger (issue tracker).
Translations - submit to http://crowdin.net/project/gpslogger-for-android/invite
GPSLogger is not a MyTracks replacement. MyTracks is meant for short use (as it has a lot of features running), GPSLogger is meant to last a long time.
A data connection is used by this app only if you use auto-email or OpenStreetMap or Dropbox features.
Although the app allows 0 second frequencies, it is not recommended as the recording and logging is happening very fast; this could cause instability/hangs. Try 1-3 seconds instead.
If there's a feature that you feel the app should have, you can submit a feature request on the github site.
***Explanation of permissions:
Storage - reading and writing files to the GPSLogger folder on your SD card
Network communication - used when uploading the files (Dropbox, Openstreetmap) or sending emails or authorizing you with Dropbox, Openstreetmap
Your location - used to determine your GPS or tower based location
System tools (automatically start at boot) - used if you choose to start GPSLogger on bootup
Your accounts - used when authorizing against Google Docs and when uploading to Google Docs
Most icons kindly provided by icons8.com