IMPORTANT NOTE: The Sophos Mobile Control Android app works only in combination with a Sophos Enterprise Mobility Management software. Please check with your IT department to see if your company uses Sophos Mobile Control or Sophos Cloud. If they do not, please do not install this app as it will not operate without the corresponding EMM server.
Key features of the app
• Report device compliance status
• Trigger a device synchronization with the server
• Enterprise App Store
• List of all compliance violations
• Receive messages from the EMM server
• See support information
Instructions for enrollment
1. Download this app to your mobile device and start it
2. Scan the QR code on the self-service portal or click a link in the enrollment email
3. Accept the app to become a Device Administrator on your device
4. Optionally accept further Samsung licenses, apps to be installed or other settings
Sophos Mobile Control supports the management of Samsung SAFE and Samsung KNOX devices.
For more information, please visit one of the following pages:
• Sophos Mobile Control: http://www.sophos.com/en-us/products/mobile/sophos-mobile-control.aspx
• Sophos Cloud: https://secure2.sophos.com/en-us/products/cloud.aspx
• Sophos Mobile Security: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sophos.smsec
• Sophos Secure Workspace: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sophos.smenc
*** Feature set ***
- Enables you to manage all your files
- Connects to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Egnyte, Telekom Media Center and various WebDAV storages (e.g. OwnCloud, Strato HiDrive, Windows server)
- Allows common file operations for various cloud storage providers
- Handles offline access and favorites
- View HTML files, images and videos
- View and edit text documents
- Encrypt files uploaded to supported cloud storage providers
- Manage different encryption keys
- Protect app access with a passcode
- Store email attachments securely
To access encrypted files on your PC, please use SafeGuard Portable: http://sophos.com/kb/120795
For seamless handling of encrypted files on PCs and Macs, please have a look at the Sophos SafeGuard offering: http://www.sophos.com/encryption
NOTE: If you have any problems with Sophos Mobile Encryption, before leaving a 1-star review, please check our monitored support forum for help at http://openforum.sophos.com/t5/MobileTalk/ct-p/MOBILETALK
OPN combines very powerful business and social trends. We package these up in an opportunity that you can capitalize on just as much as you want. If you are looking for a way to make a secondary income or a way to make a fortune and legacy, you have found it.
Direct Selling is an established industry with over a 100 year track record; by comparison Online Social Networking is a brand new baby, growing at extraordinary speed as a trend; and OPN is a ground breaking business module creating a hybrid of these two industries, for you to enjoy and profit from.
For more information, you may visit our official website http://www.opn.com/
Send me an email if you would like to request enhancements!
Note that the email functionality requires the (free) K9 app be installed.
This application is simple Monitoring Client
*Can see the state.
*Can switch notification alert ON OFF.
Please set the following items:
* [Server name] (title)
* [Your server domain or IP address]
* [Account] e.g) nagiosadmin
* [Base url] e.g) /nagios /cgi-bin
* [Interval time] e.g) 30 (seconds) 0 is not auto reload
* [User-Agent] (use your server security)
It has been tested on the following Nagios versions of
Security setting an example of using the user-agent (Apache)
SetEnvIf User-Agent ^asdfghjkl1234567890 ok
Deny from All
Allow from env=ok
If there is a problem,
It helps of bug fixes and you are able to contact the version of Nagios :)
The MotionPro solution provides secure access to enterprise applications for any user, it helps companies to protect their intranet, mobile devices, and business data. A user can access any internal resources at any where in an efficient and secure manner. For example, you can easily use your office desktops, websites, and mobile applications through an android device just in your car.
Chat on IRC from anywhere, and never miss a message.
• All your channels and messages are fully synced with your enterprise install. Access them on the go
• Push notifications on highlights and PMs
• Works on phones and tablets with landscape support
Join our #enterprise channel on irc.irccloud.com for feedback and suggestions so we can improve the app. You can also email us on email@example.com or find us on Twitter @irccloud
Android App for OpManager
If you are already running OpManager, you can use this app to access it from your Android devices.This App helps data center administrators to stay connected to their IT and access it from anywhere, at anytime. It offers quick access to OpManager to view the performance of the devices and troubleshoot faults instantly.
* View the performance of all the devices in your IT
* View all the alarms raised and categorize them by severity
* Acknowledge, add notes, clear and delete an alarm
* Troubleshoot faults using options such as ping, trace root, and IT work flow automation
* Create custom dashboards and widgets based on your business needs
• Full visibility into the state of your probes, groups, devices, sensors, and channels on multiple PRTG instances.
• Pause, acknowledge alarms, trigger scans, run device auto-discovery, etc. You can do a lot of things with the app that you can over the web interface or the Enterprise Console, with an interface tailored to your mobile device.
• QR code scanning makes it easy to jump directly to a sensor.
• Enhanced notifications can (optionally) alert you in your device's status bar when PRTG finds problems on your network.
• Home screen widgets (available only on 4.1 or higher, sorry!) allow you to keep an eye on your network without the app running in the foreground.
• Network tools such as ping, traceroute, and DNS lookups are included. We'll be adding more in the future!
To use this app, you need to run an installation of PRTG Network Monitor 14.1 or later that is accessible from the network your device is connected to. If you don't have a PRTG Network Monitor installed, you can still try a demo account, and the network tools are completely independent and don't require any PRTG server to operate.
Running an older version of Android or an older PRTG release? You can still use our previous release, PRTGdroid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paessler.prtg
• INTERNET - Rather critical :-)
• CAMERA - Required for the QR scanner.
• WAKE_LOCK - Necessary for the alert functionality. Don't worry, we put a lot of effort into keeping our battery and network use as low as possible.
• Notifications can optionally VIBRATE your phone.
• We use ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE to check if the internet is available, and to determine whether or not we should load large graphs (we don't load them when you're on a mobile data network).
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is needed to cache certain data.
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED lets us set notifications back up after a reboot.
If you have any problems or suggestions, we're happy to hear them. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A PRTG Mobile Probe sees your network from the mobile perspective and provides you monitoring data from just this point of view. You can review the monitoring results in PRTG Network Monitor’s web interface, as well as the most recent results directly on the PRTG Mobile Probe.
Features currently include:
* Monitoring WiFi coverage
* Performing pings to other devices or services from the mobile point of view
* Monitoring loading times of webpages via HTTP from the mobile point of view
* Monitoring environmental data such as light intensity, temperature, pressure, or humidity, depending on available measuring components on your Android device
* Showing location of the device (OS 2.3 or later) and its battery status
Requirements and Setup:
* You need to run an installation of PRTG Network Monitor version 13.4.7 or later.
* Your Android device should be configured to not turn WiFi off when it sleeps.
* The PRTG Core Server must be accessible from the network your device is connected to.
* Under "Setup | System Administration | Probes", you will need to enter either "any" or an appropriate IP range under "Allow IPs" and the “Small Probes” setting must be set to allow Small Probes to connect. Please note that we do not recommend relying on a VPN!
* Link up the Mobile Probe with your PRTG webserver by providing its address and access key.
* Acknowledge the new probe connection in PRTG’s web interface and create corresponding sensors for the mobile probe.
* For location monitoring you need OS 2.3 or later.
* Sometimes the countdown timer forgets how much time is remaining. It will be fixed in a future release.
* Certain devices are very aggressive about putting the WiFi radio to sleep. Please let us know if you see gaps in the results - we're still looking for a good solution.
For more information about PRTG Mobile Probe, please refer to our blog article and contact us via email@example.com.