With PNMDroid on your phone you can make a first diagnostic when problems occur on your network.PRTG Network Monitor is perfect for monitoring your network 24/7
With PNMDroid you have access to your PRTG Server so you can view your:
and all the other options that PRTG Network Monitor offers.
PNMDroid has the following features:
Pause and resume a sensor.
Analyze network traffic and streamline it, on the move, with NetFlow Analyzer Android App. NetFlow Analyzer's Android app lets you keep tabs on your LAN & WAN traffic from anywhere, at anytime.If you are running NetFlow Analyzer server, you can use this app to access it from your Android phone.
Please note that this app is compatible with NFA Build number: 10200 & above.
1.View Alarms that are raised
2. View interface traffic by top application.
3. View IP groups by IN/OUT traffic
Send me an email if you would like to request enhancements!
Note that the email functionality requires the (free) K9 app be installed.
This application is simple Monitoring Client
*Can see the state.
*Can switch notification alert ON OFF.
Please set the following items:
* [Server name] (title)
* [Your server domain or IP address]
* [Account] e.g) nagiosadmin
* [Base url] e.g) /nagios /cgi-bin
* [Interval time] e.g) 30 (seconds) 0 is not auto reload
* [User-Agent] (use your server security)
It has been tested on the following Nagios versions of
Security setting an example of using the user-agent (Apache)
SetEnvIf User-Agent ^asdfghjkl1234567890 ok
Deny from All
Allow from env=ok
If there is a problem,
It helps of bug fixes and you are able to contact the version of Nagios :)
Flowdock is your team inbox with chat. It replaces Skype, IM or IRC chat in your team's workflow and frees your mailbox from automated emails. With integrations to over 50 tools, you’ll always stay up-to-date with what your team is doing.
The Flowdock Android app lets you tap into your flows using your Android device. You can chat with your teams, browse your team inbox, upload images and keep up with discussions.
NOTE: To use the Flowdock app, you need to have a Flowdock account available at: http://www.flowdock.com
Flowdock integrates with your favorite tools, including Trello, Git & GitHub, Pivotal Tracker, Zendesk, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Capistrano, Heroku, Redmine, FogBugz, Basecamp, BitBucket, Kiln, Mercurial, Nagios, Pingdom, Hudson / Jenkins and many other project management, issue tracking, wiki, version control, monitoring, deployment & continuous integration systems and services.
For feedback, bug reports or feature suggestions, check out our Uservoice page at http://flowdock.uservoice.com
PivotalMOBILE is Pivotal Payments’ mobile payment solution that fits in the palm of your hand, giving you access to anytime, anywhere credit card processing using your smartphone or tablet.
Simply enter payment information, swipe the credit card and transmit the data to our secure payment server to complete the transaction. It's that easy.
PivotalMOBILE's best in class credit card reader plugs directly into the audio port of your smartphone or tablet. Simply plug in, swipe and get paid!
Features and Benefits:
• Perform sales and refunds with quick, easy-to-use and flexible transaction management functions.
• User-friendly online reporting allows you to keep tabs on your transaction history in real-time.
• Editable tax rates allow for sales from multiple locales or jurisdictions.
• Collect tips easier than ever with the quick tip feature.
• Verify transactions with on-screen signature capture.
SECURE AND RELIABLE PAYMENTS
PivotalMOBILE is PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant and offers end-to-end encryption for ultimate security. Credit card information is stored on Pivotal Payments’ encrypted servers, giving you and your customers full peace of mind.
DEDICATED CLIENT CARE
Pivotal Payments’ client care department operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to offer sales and technical support whenever or wherever you need it.
SIGN UP TODAY: FREE OFFER
For more information and to see if you qualify for a FREE card reader:
In the United States, please visit http://www.pivotalmobile.us/ or call 1 866 693-2000.
In Canada, please visit http://www.pivotalmobile.ca/ or call 1 866 693-2000.
The MotionPro solution provides secure access to enterprise applications for any user, it helps companies to protect their intranet, mobile devices, and business data. A user can access any internal resources at any where in an efficient and secure manner. For example, you can easily use your office desktops, websites, and mobile applications through an android device just in your car.
• Full visibility into the state of your probes, groups, devices, sensors, and channels on multiple PRTG instances.
• Pause, acknowledge alarms, trigger scans, run device auto-discovery, etc. You can do a lot of things with the app that you can over the web interface or the Enterprise Console, with an interface tailored to your mobile device.
• QR code scanning makes it easy to jump directly to a sensor.
• Enhanced notifications can (optionally) alert you in your device's status bar when PRTG finds problems on your network.
• Home screen widgets (available only on 4.1 or higher, sorry!) allow you to keep an eye on your network without the app running in the foreground.
• Network tools such as ping, traceroute, and DNS lookups are included. We'll be adding more in the future!
To use this app, you need to run an installation of PRTG Network Monitor 14.1 or later that is accessible from the network your device is connected to. If you don't have a PRTG Network Monitor installed, you can still try a demo account, and the network tools are completely independent and don't require any PRTG server to operate.
Running an older version of Android or an older PRTG release? You can still use our previous release, PRTGdroid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paessler.prtg
• INTERNET - Rather critical :-)
• CAMERA - Required for the QR scanner.
• WAKE_LOCK - Necessary for the alert functionality. Don't worry, we put a lot of effort into keeping our battery and network use as low as possible.
• Notifications can optionally VIBRATE your phone.
• We use ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE to check if the internet is available, and to determine whether or not we should load large graphs (we don't load them when you're on a mobile data network).
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is needed to cache certain data.
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED lets us set notifications back up after a reboot.
If you have any problems or suggestions, we're happy to hear them. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A PRTG Mobile Probe sees your network from the mobile perspective and provides you monitoring data from just this point of view. You can review the monitoring results in PRTG Network Monitor’s web interface, as well as the most recent results directly on the PRTG Mobile Probe.
Features currently include:
* Monitoring WiFi coverage
* Performing pings to other devices or services from the mobile point of view
* Monitoring loading times of webpages via HTTP from the mobile point of view
* Monitoring environmental data such as light intensity, temperature, pressure, or humidity, depending on available measuring components on your Android device
* Showing location of the device (OS 2.3 or later) and its battery status
Requirements and Setup:
* You need to run an installation of PRTG Network Monitor version 13.4.7 or later.
* Your Android device should be configured to not turn WiFi off when it sleeps.
* The PRTG Core Server must be accessible from the network your device is connected to.
* Under "Setup | System Administration | Probes", you will need to enter either "any" or an appropriate IP range under "Allow IPs" and the “Small Probes” setting must be set to allow Small Probes to connect. Please note that we do not recommend relying on a VPN!
* Link up the Mobile Probe with your PRTG webserver by providing its address and access key.
* Acknowledge the new probe connection in PRTG’s web interface and create corresponding sensors for the mobile probe.
* For location monitoring you need OS 2.3 or later.
* Sometimes the countdown timer forgets how much time is remaining. It will be fixed in a future release.
* Certain devices are very aggressive about putting the WiFi radio to sleep. Please let us know if you see gaps in the results - we're still looking for a good solution.
For more information about PRTG Mobile Probe, please refer to our blog article and contact us via email@example.com.