Manage your lists
Monitor the growth of your list, find subscribers near your current location, filter by group, find out who's most engaged, and more—all from MailChimp's mobile app.
Subscribers don't always request to be added to your list when they're sitting in front of their computers—sometimes they ask you in real life! Add those email addresses to a MailChimp list directly from your phone. You can also edit subscriber profiles and add notes on the spot.
View all your campaigns in one place, and schedule or send a campaign when it's ready. Start a campaign back at the office, and quickly send it from your phone when it's ready to go out. We'll show you the same checklist you see in the web app, so you can make sure your campaigns are perfect before sending.
You don't have to be at your desk to check in on your campaigns and see how they're performing. MailChimp Mobile gives you instant access to all your campaign stats, including revenue reports. Find out where in the world your emails are being opened, who's tweeting about your newsletter, and how much money your campaigns are generating.
Your whole team can use MailChimp for Android without getting any wires crossed. If you've set up multi-user accounts, you can add any account with any permission level to MailChimp's mobile app.
"You never have to update your local database of signatures and that the app consumes less better than conventional security apps" - redmondpie.com
"A really great idea for new age antivirus" - kindredcone.com
Appriva now just better with cutting edge Privacy Advisory that will compare how good your privacy is with the rest of the world and it will tell you which app is sending sensitive information to the outside world. You thought you were protected? Think again!
A Must have FREE mobile SECURITY protection for your phone or tablet. Will protect your phone from Malware, Viruses, Spyware, Trojans and all threats in real time.
Consumes the least amount of BATTERY & CPU than other security application (<0.01%)
No Signature updates!
Regular Antivirus take months before they protect your device from the latest threats. Appriva does it in real-time.
✰ CLOUD ANTIVRUS
✰ Appriva Cloud Antivirus Automatically Scans all apps being downloaded /installed / updated for Trojans, Viruses, Spyware and all threats
✰ Appriva Cloud Antivirus Detects and removes threats
✰ Appriva Cloud Antivirus Requires no Signature Updates
✰ Appriva Cloud Antivirus consumes the least amount of battery than any Security App on Android
Appriva Privacy Advisor is a unique feature that tells you what an app is doing with your phone information. Unlike most Privacy Advisors which tell you which app has access to what information, Appriva Privacy Advisor goes a step further and tells you which app is sending that information outside your phone.
✰ You will be able to know how good your privacy compared to the rest of the world.
✰ With Appriva Privacy Protection your phone remains on the lookout for apps that steal your private data. Like your Phone number, Location, tracking code etc
✰ Appriva Privacy Advisor calculates footprint of each app downloaded on your phone.
✰ Appriva Privacy Advisor each app gets Privacy grades depending on how much information it accesses
✰ Appriva Privacy Advisor You will also see how much more or less information your device is revealing compared to the rest of Appriva Customers
✰ BACKUP & RESTORE:
✰ Safely Backup & Restore your Contacts, Texts, Pictures and Apps
✰ Restore to a different Android device.
✰With Appriva Spam Defense you can Block texts and calls from telemarketers and people you don’t want to talk to.
✰With Appriva Spam Defense you can maintain a blacklist and a white list of contacts and numbers to prevent spam and unwanted calls.
Learn about the latest threats from http://www.appriva.com/blog/android-security.php
And follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Appriva
Tags: Virus Protection, Trojan, Malicious software, Malicious URL, Malware, Spyware, Cloud AV, Backup Restore, Security, Defense , block sms and calls, call blocker Competing apps include: avg, lookout, netqin, webroot, bitdefender, mcafee, eset, avast, trend micro, and kaspersky
The Rescue + Mobile applet for Android allows support technicians to troubleshoot a problem you are having on your Android device. To use this application you must be receiving support from a technician who is using LogMeIn Rescue and will provide you a pin code to start the session.
Technicians have the ability to chat, transfer files, view system diagnostic information, pull and push APN configurations (Android 2.3), push and pull WiFi configuration, and more. Remote control is available on the latest devices from Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Huawei, Sony, Vertu, Kazam and more.
For more information or for a free trial of LogMeIn Rescue visit our website: https://www.logmeinrescue.com/
How to use:
1) Install the application
2) Launch the application from your Applications folder
3) Enter the six digit pin code given to you by your support technician
4) Allow your trusted support technician to connect to your device
With PNMDroid on your phone you can make a first diagnostic when problems occur on your network.PRTG Network Monitor is perfect for monitoring your network 24/7
With PNMDroid you have access to your PRTG Server so you can view your:
and all the other options that PRTG Network Monitor offers.
PNMDroid has the following features:
Pause and resume a sensor.
Send me an email if you would like to request enhancements!
Note that the email functionality requires the (free) K9 app be installed.
Analyze network traffic and streamline it, on the move, with NetFlow Analyzer Android App. NetFlow Analyzer's Android app lets you keep tabs on your LAN & WAN traffic from anywhere, at anytime.If you are running NetFlow Analyzer server, you can use this app to access it from your Android phone.
Please note that this app is compatible with NFA Build number: 10200 & above.
1.View Alarms that are raised
2. View interface traffic by top application.
3. View IP groups by IN/OUT traffic
Polaris Office's document creation, editing, and saving features are all available without a network connection!
*Files opened in Polaris Office are saved on your local device automatically allowing users to read and edit files offline while having a back up saved on the cloud. Without a network connection files will NOT be saved to your cloud and cannot be shared through email or Social Media networks. These features require an internet connection.
*Users now receive 2GBs of free cloud storage!*
***Polaris Office now supports Google's Chromecast! Now you can display office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations from your device onto your Chromecast connected display!***
Polaris Office is a free office application suite optimized for Smartphones and Tablets to create, edit, or read Microsoft® Word, Excel, or Powerpoint documents and view PDFs on your mobile device.
Polaris Office is the one place for all your documents! Its features include:
- Create and edit Word documents, Powerpoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheet files
- Open, view, and share PDF files.
- Attach PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints to emails
- Share PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints over Social Media
- 2 GB of Free Cloud storage
- Files are automatically saved locally to the current device in use
- Edit office files shared with you
- Revised documents are updated on the cloud automatically
- Download and edit files from other cloud services (Google Drive, Drop Box, OneDrive, Box, uCloud and WebDAV clouds)
- Camera mode that can be used to take and add pictures to the document / Insert and play video clips
- Desktop client: Download the desktop client for more free storage and drag and drop files into your Polaris cloud from your desktop.
- Fast and convenient document upload/download from desktop
- Compatible with Microsoft Office Word, Powerpoint, and Excel, as well as Adobe PDF (doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pdf, txt, hwp)
-Chromecast Compatible: Display your Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, or Powerpoint Presentations on your Chromecast connected display.
- (Premium Feature) Increased security options for password protecting the application
- (Premium Feature) Increased storage space to 100GB
- (Premium Feature) Export documents, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations and more as PDFs!
- (Premium Feature) Search within the content of documents. Keyword search results will also show keyword matches within documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs, and more!
- Add and edit header, footer, endnote, and footnote
- Ruler available
- Format text size, font, paragraphs, and titles
- 34 slide transition effects
-Play slideshow from selected slide
-Change timing or interface of slide changes
- 24different templates
-20 2D/3D charts
-173 different shapes
-More than 300 functions and automatic data calculation
-Remote control UI
-Optimized for viewing and presenting
-Prevents notifications, messages, and phone calls from interrupting presentations
Supported Languages :
English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian
- Homepage: https://www.polarisoffice.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/polarisoffice
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/polarisoffice
- For any inquiries go to Application > Settings > Customer Support or email us at email@example.com.
AndrOpen Office is the world's first port of OpenOffice for Android.
You can view, edit, insert and export office documents using full features of the OpenOffice.
AndrOpen Office is office suite of 6 components:
- Writer (a word processor)
- Calc (spreadsheet / worksheet)
- Impress (presentation graphics)
- Draw (drawing)
- Math (equation editor)
- Base (database)
* AndrOpen Office is forked project from the Apache OpenOffice project.
AndrOpen Office is not affiliated with the Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice project.
Arabic / Czech / Danish / German / English (British) / English (US) / Spanish / Finnish / French / Hungarian / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Dutch / Polish / Portuguese (Brazilian) / Russian / Slovak / Slovenian / Swedish / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Portuguese (European) / Greek / Indonesian / Turkish
(العربية / Čeština / dansk / Deutsch / English (British) / English (US) / Español / Suomi / Français / Magyar / Italiano / 日本語 / 한국어 / Nederlands, Vlaams / język polski, polszczyzna / Português (do Brasil) / Русский / Slovenský jazyk (slovenčina) / Slovenski jezik (slovenščina) / Svenska / 简体中文 / 正體中文 / Português (Europeu) / Ελληνικά / Bahasa Indonesia / Türkçe)
Supported File Formats
You can import and export following formats:
- Microsoft Word (DOC / DOT / RTF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS / XLT)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT / POT)
- OpenDocument (ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG / ODF)
- OpenOffice.org1.0 / StarOffice6.0 (SXW / SXC / SXD / SXI / SXG / SXM)
- Text (TXT / CSV)
- Adobe Photoshop (PSD)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Windows Metafile (EMF / WMF)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
- Data Interchange Format (DIF)
- SYLK (SLK)
- Portable Anymap Format (PBM / PGM / PPM)
- OS/2 Metafile (MET)
- Sun Raster Image (RAS)
- Mac Pict (PCT)
- X PixMap (XPM)
- StarView Metafile (SVM)
You can import following formats:
- Microsoft Word 2007 (DOCX / DOTX / DOCM)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX / XLTX / XLSM)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX / POTX / PPTM)
- AutoCAD (DXF)
- T602 Document (602)
- Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM)
- Truevision Targa (TGA)
- X Bitmap (XBM)
- Zsoft Paintbrush (PCX)
- Kodak Photo CD (PCD)
You can export following formats:
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- PlaceWare (PWP)
- Macromedia Flash (SWF)
- JPG / GIF / PNG / BMP
- View / edit / insert / export docs
- High fidelity
- Formatting paragraphs
- Support for embedded object
- Export docs to PDF
- Save docs to extensive file formats
- Support for password
- Support for macro
- Support for Google Drive (Android 4.4+) / Box / WebDAV
- Support for spell checker, hyphenator, thesaurus
- Support for printing (Android 4.4+)
Motion Event Assigns
Device's motion events (mouse, pen, finger, trackball) are assigned to mouse events of X Window System.
- Single Tap = Click Left Button
- Double Tap = Double Click Left Button
And some gestures are assigned to application actions.
- Swipe = Scroll
- Pinch In / Out = Zoom In / Out
- Long Tap = Menu
- Long Tap Of X Button = Force Exit
And you can general mouse operations by pressing mouse button.
Please report bugs below e-mail address;
About Apache OpenOffice
"Apache OpenOffice" is a trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.
This product includes many open source codes (not GPL).
Thanks to Open Source!!!
This application is simple Monitoring Client
*Can see the state.
*Can switch notification alert ON OFF.
Please set the following items:
* [Server name] (title)
* [Your server domain or IP address]
* [Account] e.g) nagiosadmin
* [Base url] e.g) /nagios /cgi-bin
* [Interval time] e.g) 30 (seconds) 0 is not auto reload
* [User-Agent] (use your server security)
It has been tested on the following Nagios versions of
Security setting an example of using the user-agent (Apache)
SetEnvIf User-Agent ^asdfghjkl1234567890 ok
Deny from All
Allow from env=ok
If there is a problem,
It helps of bug fixes and you are able to contact the version of Nagios :)
Thanks to the interactive and simple GUI, in addition to being a tool to support subjective assessments, the app can also be used by students who intend to do some simple acoustic measurements for their projects, or operator safety assessments and many other applications. Another feature of the app allows user to record either the processed data or the raw data to be saved and then sent to Bosch engineers for further support or feedback. Theoretically there is no limitation to the size of data that can be stored, and it is depended on the memory available for mobile.
The app by default contains noise calibration values for: Galaxy S Duos, Nexus S, Google Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Moto G, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Note 2, LG Optimus 7, Galaxy S2, HTC Butterfly, Xperia L.
Currently the app only supports android mobile phones and not android tablets.
SmartOffice lets you access Microsoft Office and other documents from anywhere. SmartOffice includes simple tools to create from templates, make changes, share via email in original or PDF format, print new versions, or sync to the cloud.
View: SmartOffice accurately displays MS Office files PLUS Adobe PDF, plain text (.txt) and Images
• Fast loading for all MS Office file types, PLUS Adobe PDF, plain text and Images
• Full support for multi-touch gestures
• Screen display adapts to fit your tablet or smartphone
• Visual Explorer – thumbnail and timeline views make it easy to find your recent documents
• Reflow pages to fit screen, or see full page layouts
• Document Info view shows all file details
• "N-up" feature dynamically displays multiple pages of a document – navigate easily to any page with
• Zoom in to the smallest detail in your document – Artifex's rendering engine allows crystal clear viewing
• Use slide show view for presentations
• 3D document viewing – put on your glasses and see your renderings in 3D
Create: Use FREE preloaded templates
• Create new MS Office docs from a blank template, or use FREE preloaded optional templates
• Save in original document formats to maintain compatibility and editing capability, or save to PDF
Edit: Easily edit text or change styles with intuitive editing and formatting tools
• Edit MS Office documents – Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx)
• You can annotate PDF files, but you cannot edit PDF.
• Choose fonts, colors, formatting – embed shapes and images
• Cut and paste to in-app clipboard
• Undo function to recover mistakes
• Keyword search and hypertext links
• Easy, precise cursor placement
• PowerPoint slide sorter
Print: Print directly from SmartOffice
• Print directly from the app to thousands of supported wireless printers
• Convert/export/save to PDF
Share: Share documents via email or sync to the cloud
• Send email directly from within SmartOffice using your device's email client
• Cloud storage compatibility – connect directly to DropBox, Box, Google Drive
File and Print Formats:
• Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
(viewing and editing);
• Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
• JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images; Vector WMF and EMF diagrams; plain text (viewing);
• Print to selected wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL.
Application localized for: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
Connect with SmartOffice
Let us know what you think of Smart Office on our forums at http://smartoffice-forum.artifex.com - we'd love to hear from you!
Small and fast OpenOffice.org and (with limitations) Microsoft Office 2007 document viewing application. It allows opening office productivity application documents located in the filesystem, e.g. on sd card, as well downloaded documents, files on Dropbox, Box, or documents files attached to an email. It offers zooming in and out of documents, searching inside documents, copying text from documents as well as printing documents via Google Cloud Print. And it even offers reading text documents (.odt, .sxw, .docx) aloud via Android's text-to-speech functionality.
The following file formats are currently supported:
- OpenOffice.org 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and LibreOffice Open Document formats: .odt (Writer), .ods (Calc), .odp (Impress)
- OpenOffice.org 1.x formats: .sxw (Writer), .sxc (Calc) (no support for embedded images)
- Microsoft Office 2007 formats: .docx (Word), .xlsx (Excel, only plain cell values), .pptx (Powerpoint)
- Microsoft Office 97 formats: .doc (Word, plain text extraction only)
- PDF (experimenal on Android 4.4 and lower, needs to be activated in the app settings)
- Other formats: RTF, HTML, .txt (plain text), .csv (comma-separated values), .tsv (tab-separated values)
Please note that some restrictions apply for viewing documents:
- Displaying the documents is done via a conversion to HTML, which is why the document will look differently than if viewed with a desktop office productivity application
- Large spreadsheet documents may take some time to open, or sometimes not open at all
- When displaying images, only those images will be shown where the image format is supported by the Android browser
- Password-protected Microsoft Office documents cannot be opened
In-app purchases can be used to upgrade to the full version.
Ad-supported version. Permissions required for displaying the ads.
If you are smart and you like this app, please rate it. If you are smart and don't like it, please send me an email to tell me what should be improved. Not so smart people may simply give a bad rating and/or use swear words in the comments and/or complain about "missing" features the software never promised to have...
• Scan barcodes. One click of the camera and the product is added to your cart
• Access the webshop
- buy or view products
- quick access to order history and favourite products
• Get easy technical support on-the-go by direct email or phone
• Locate the nearest Solar drive-in and get driving instructions
Solar Mobile is linked to our E-Shop, giving you direct access to your account from your Smartphone. With Solar Mobile you are just one touch away from Solar – Download now
Do you have a great innovative idea to build an App for Android Wear Watch/Phone/Tablet, but lacking tools to quickly prototype it ? App Builder can help you to quickly build a prototype App, and run the App on the real Device.
1. Create a project for your App, choose a beautiful icon and name.
2. Add some screen/page for the App.
3. Using the intuitive UI to add controls to the your pages.
4. Link the pages with button actions.
5. Run it on REAL device with Native UI !!
How to Run it on Android Wear Watch ?
There's a color send button on first screen, touch it and all your projects will sync to Android Wear Watch. Then you can run it from App Builder on the Watch.
How to Run it in App Builder (Phone or Tablet) ?
- Run it with App Builder on the Phone.
- Create shortcut on desktop to quickly start your App.
- Export and Share Project via Email or File, and import on other devices and run it.
How to share ?
- You can export and share one project, copy or share by email with others, and open on other devices to import it.
- You can export and share the database with all projects, just copy the exported database file and import on other devices.
Action Include: Phone Call, Send SMS, Vibrate, Play Ringtone, Play Notification, show Toast, Record Audio, Take Photo, Toggle Flashlight. All Action can be triggered from Android Wear Watch.
UI Control Include: Text View, Button, Edit Text, Image View, Radio Button, Switch, Toggle Button, Seek bar, Rating bar, Spinner, List View, Web View.
In-App Purchase "Generate Code and Build APK"
- Generate XML Layout file for Android
- Generate All Java Source Code ( Only Start Screen Activity Action is supported now )
- Build APK
A PRTG Mobile Probe sees your network from the mobile perspective and provides you monitoring data from just this point of view. You can review the monitoring results in PRTG Network Monitor’s web interface, as well as the most recent results directly on the PRTG Mobile Probe.
Features currently include:
* Monitoring WiFi coverage
* Performing pings to other devices or services from the mobile point of view
* Monitoring loading times of webpages via HTTP from the mobile point of view
* Monitoring environmental data such as light intensity, temperature, pressure, or humidity, depending on available measuring components on your Android device
* Showing location of the device (OS 2.3 or later) and its battery status
Requirements and Setup:
* You need to run an installation of PRTG Network Monitor version 13.4.7 or later.
* Your Android device should be configured to not turn WiFi off when it sleeps.
* The PRTG Core Server must be accessible from the network your device is connected to.
* Under "Setup | System Administration | Probes", you will need to enter either "any" or an appropriate IP range under "Allow IPs" and the “Small Probes” setting must be set to allow Small Probes to connect. Please note that we do not recommend relying on a VPN!
* Link up the Mobile Probe with your PRTG webserver by providing its address and access key.
* Acknowledge the new probe connection in PRTG’s web interface and create corresponding sensors for the mobile probe.
* For location monitoring you need OS 2.3 or later.
* Sometimes the countdown timer forgets how much time is remaining. It will be fixed in a future release.
* Certain devices are very aggressive about putting the WiFi radio to sleep. Please let us know if you see gaps in the results - we're still looking for a good solution.
For more information about PRTG Mobile Probe, please refer to our blog article and contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: This app is no longer maintained. If your mobile device runs on Android 4.0 or later, please use our recent app called "PRTG for Android": https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paessler.prtgandroid
PRTGdroid connects to your installation of PRTG Network Monitor so you can view live monitoring data and get notified of alarms while on the go. It embeds PRTG's 'Mini HTML' web browser interface so you can view data, scan now, acknowledge alarms, and pause and resume monitoring for objects.
Find more information at http://www.paessler.com/androidapp
• Multiple accounts support to query different server/login combinations. Switch easily between accounts.
• Queries alarm status in the background and alerts for any alarms or when alarm count raises for any account
• Shows PRTG's 'Mini HTML' web browser interface
• Alarms can be configured to use audible alarm and/or vibration (triggered for new notifications)
• Configure whether you want to be notified of "Warning" and "Unusual" states
• Directly access your installation's "Favorites" sensor list
• Polling interval can be set to 30 seconds, 1 minute, or 5 minutes
To use this app, you need to run an installation of PRTG Network Monitor 8.4 or later that is accessible from the network your device is connected to.
When entering data for an account, please make sure you do not add any spaces at the end of the fields. Also, PRTG credentials are case sensitive!
In order to test this app, use the following configuration of the Paessler demo account:
* Hostname/IP: prtg.paessler.com
* Port Number: 443
* Use Https: [yes]
* Login Name: demo
* Password: demodemo
The app is not available for Xperia X10.