Buggy Loses your place if you switch to another app, page turning fails randomly. Needs considerable work to deserve better rating. (Edit), after using this app for 3 months and talking to tech support on several occasions I am reducing my rating to 1*. Support's only response to feedback is to reinstall, which changes nothing. The app needs reworking to improve useability and reliability. I won't be renewing my digital subscription when it expires.
Poor Unable to log in, so cannot access my subscription that was purchased online rather than through the app. The response from the developer did not address the problems that I had explained when emailing them. The web version is also unusable on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 Similar problems to those reported by another user here.
Awesome Very good
Doesn't Work The app can't log in to my account (using an Asus Transformer) and says my email isn't a valid one when I try to recover the password. I've uninstalled and re-installed a couple of times but still no joy so I've deleted it. I'll stick to logging in through the browser.
The subscription was obtained via pc. The downloaded tablet T3 10.1 app from the store asks for email and password to login. I have neither. The pc version uses surname and account number. Dumb mistake or just NOT user friendly?
- Huge 50 Edition Archive: Subscribers can now access 50 editions of the magazine.
- Preview Editions: Preview any edition before purchasing.
- Latest News: View the latest news and articles from our website within the app.
- New User Interface: Custom designed to make the app easier to navigate.
- Improved Edition Reader: Giving a better reading experience.