The Halifax Courier Newspaper app brings you full colour PDF versions of The Halifax Courier newspaper and every newspaper supplement, all presented in pristine detail and designed to be enjoyed on your tablet device.
Updated early each Friday morning, the app gives you the opportunity to read the full edition of the paper and its supplements over breakfast, or download them for offline reading later.
In the app’s archive, you get access to full PDF versions of the last 30 papers and supplements, which include:
• Wow 24/7
When viewing a paper or supplement, you can pinch and zoom to enlarge the pages and articles, swipe through or jump to the next or other pages, use the search functionality to find specific articles, and view full pages either in single page portrait or double page spread landscape mode.
In addition, the app features the latest news from halifaxcourier.co.uk, updated throughout the day and including photo slideshows and videos, which can all be shared on social media.
The news sections available are as follows:
• Local News - the latest in-depth coverage from Halifax and Calderdale
• Sport - all Calderdale's rugby league and union, football, cricket and much more
• Lifestyle - what's on listings, features, news backgrounders and nostalgia from the Calderdale area
• Multimedia - video reports and features getting you to the heart of the news agenda in West Yorkshire
• Debate - letters, interaction, comment and analysis from Halifax Courier readers, contributors and columnists
• Business - great coverage of the thriving Calderdale business scene from the Courier team
• National News - constantly updated reports and analysis from all over the UK and abroad
The Halifax Courier Newspaper app brings you the very best in news, sport, entertainment, other features and more from Halifax and Calderdale and the surrounding area, with full weekly editions exactly as printed.