The Lancashire Evening Post Newspaper app brings you full colour PDF versions of The Lancashire Evening Post newspaper and every newspaper supplement, all presented in pristine detail and designed to be enjoyed on your tablet device.
Updated early each morning six days a week, the app gives you the opportunity to read the full edition of the paper and its supplements over breakfast, or download them for offline reading later.
In the app’s archive, you get access to full PDF versions of the last 30 papers and supplements, which include:
• The Weekend
• Wow 24/7
When viewing a paper or supplement, you can pinch and zoom to enlarge the pages and articles, swipe through or jump to the next or other pages, use the search functionality to find specific articles, and view full pages either in single page portrait or double page spread landscape mode.
In addition, the app features the latest news from lep.co.uk, updated throughout the day and including photo slideshows and videos, which can all be shared on social media.
The news sections available are as follows:
• News – latest in-depth news from Lancashire and the surrounding area
• Sport – the latest on all sports including Preston North End
• Business– everything from cooking and restaurant reviews to fashion and holidays
• Education – all the latest from all the schools in the Lancashire area
• Health– health news from around the region
• Traffic and Transport – helping you travel around Lancashire
• Nostalgia & Retro - looking back at days gone by
The Lancashire Evening Post Newspaper app brings you the very best in news, sport, entertainment, other features and more from Lancashire, with full daily editions exactly as printed.