The Northamptonshire Telegraph Newspaper app brings you full colour PDF versions of The Northamptonshire Telegraph newspaper and every newspaper supplement, all presented in pristine detail and designed to be enjoyed on your tablet device.
Updated early each Thursday morning, the app gives you the opportunity to read the full edition of the paper and its supplements over breakfast, or download them for offline reading later.
In the app’s archive, you get access to full PDF versions of the last 30 papers and supplements, which include:
• Wow 24/7
When viewing a paper or supplement, you can pinch and zoom to enlarge the pages and articles, swipe through or jump to the next or other pages, use the search functionality to find specific articles, and view full pages either in single page portrait or double page spread landscape mode.
In addition, the app features the latest news from northantstelegraph.co.uk, updated throughout the day and including photo slideshows and videos, which can all be shared on social media.
The news sections available are as follows:
• News – latest in-depth news from around Northamptonshire seven-days-a-week
• Football – match reports, team news and views about your local team
• Other sport – the very best in-depth coverage of dozens of county sports from our expert sports journalists
• What’s on – cinema, theatre, comedy and other entertainment news and listings from across Northamptonshire and beyond
• Business – the very best in-depth coverage from the Telegraph’s expert business journalists
• Community – the news as it affects your local community
The Northamptonshire Telegraph Newspaper app brings you the very best in news, sport, entertainment, other features and more from Northamptonshire and the surrounding area, with full weekly editions exactly as printed.