Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Synchronize project tasks with the device calendar
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule - Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule - Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule - PDF Export (paid version only!)
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
GanttMan is compatible with desktop tool Gantt Project (http://www.ganttproject.biz).
PRO version features:
- Dropbox clound synchronization with cached files (only the files which were open at least once)
- multiselection in Gantt chart (picking color, resource assignment, progress, priority)
- task filter (overdue, in progress, pending, finished, milestones)
- resources visible in Gantt chart next to task (allow in Control and appearance tab)
PDF export coming soon!
Importing projects from free version:
1) in free version export projects to SD card and import in pro version locally
2) Or link your Dropbox account in Pro version (it will create special folder Apps/GanttMan Pro so you must do it first) and then you can use share button (long-click on project) in free version and add it directly to this folder
PERMISSION for reading contacts:
It allows you to share the same resources accross multiple projects. Don't worry about your contacts! The app doesn't have Internet permission so it cannot be stolen!
Languages: English, Czech, Slovak, Italian, Swedish, Spanish, Hungarian, Portuguese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Russian, German, Japanese, Ukrainian, French, Turkish, Korean
Attention: Please note that it is possible that some of new features don't have to be translated.
Please report all problems and crashes.
create backups of your tasks on SD-card;
create repeating tasks;
add people to list and set tasks for them;
use notifications for your tasks and for people tasks;
browse tasks for each employee in expandable list;
store executed tasks in archive;
manage tabs of application, making it more useful for Your work.
Application has a widget.
Try FREE version of this application before bying!
Our To-Do List is flexible for users who requires only a simple list yet good enough for agile planners who requires advance planning, monitoring and task execution.
WAToDo!is our full featured Android GTD To Do List. Our Ad-Supported Version is listed as WAToDo! LITE
- Easily Create, Update and Delete Tasks
- Assign Priorities to Tasks
- Assign Task as Next Action
- Attach Notes to Tasks
- Repeating Tasks
- Agile To-Do Management using Getting Things Done Methodology
- Collect actionable tasks via Inbox, Someday/Maybe list
- Create, Review & Manage Tasks in Task Lists
- Make Multi-Action Tasks into Sub-Projects
- Unlimited Level of Sub-Projects
- Review Tasks via Task Lists, Projects or Tags
- Group Task by Due Date,Priority
- Tag Tasks and Projects and Filter them by ALL/ANY Tags
- Various Settings to change views
By integrating the Android calendar, it can be synced with many calendar systems such as Google, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud. In addition, a direct sync with Google Calendar is integrated that you can use to sync all your past and future events.
Using the five calendar views (day, week, month, list, year) you can view your appointments and tasks in different ways. Appointments can be color coded and you can copy and move them using drag&drop.
Under "Settings > Design" you can choose from different designs.
Tasks can be managed in the task view and synced with Google Calendar. Just add your Google account under "Settings > Tasks".
A built-in Evernote sync allows you to display Evernote reminders and you can attach Evernote notes to appointments.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can open the settings using the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Drag&drop to copy, move, open and delete events
- A wide selection of widgets (day, week, month, list, tasks)
- Sharing calendars with other people and inviting people to appointments (via Google Calendar).
- Supports the same recurrence rules for recurring events as Google Calendar
- Icons can be assigned to events (when syncing directly with Google) and are also displayed in Google Calendar
- Improved time and date picker
- Search function
- Various reminder functions
- Multiple reminder types when syncing with Google Calendar (SMS,
email and pop-up)
- The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed.
- Floating and completable events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
- Appointments can be sent by SMS or email. When sending them by email, an ICS file can be attached so that the recipient can import the appointment directly.
- Calendars can be exported and imported as ICS files.
- Templates can be created to quickly create new appointments. Templates can also be combined.
- Print function to print various calendar views into a PDF file
- Android Wear support for creating appointments and tasks by voice.
- Local attachments
- Tasks in events
- Contacts can be linked to events
For more details please see here:
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on http://calengooandroid.uservoice.com
And you can find a free 3-day trial version here: http://android.calengoo.com/trial
Today it's your turn.
Students, professionals, freelancers, consultants and many more use Tasks everyday to manage everything they do and free their time. Tasks gets out of your way with a simple and elegant interface. Adding new task is always one tap of your finger away.
Download Task Pro now and never forget anything again.
Do you want to access all your lists and tasks from all your devices and from the web?
Install Tasks Pro, the easiest way to have access to your tasks from everywhere. Tasks Pro syncs automatically with the cloud so that you can access your todos from your phone, PC or tablet. Even if you loose your phone, your lists and todos will be securely stored and you can access them from your new phone or the web.
Things you will love about Tasks Pro:
- Sync with the cloud
- Access all your tasks at https://lesstasks.com
- Create lists and projects
- Add tasks
- Take notes
- Drag & Drop to reorder tasks
- Schedule tasks
- Set tasks for today
- Set alarms & reminders
- Share individual tasks
- Share entire lists
- See what you have done
Send us an email at email@example.com
or leave a comment, request or recommendation at Tasks' Facebook Page
We read and reply to all emails and comments.
This key unlocks the Pro features of the Tasks+ main app and removes adverts.
-THIS IS THE LICENSE KEY ONLY-
Tasks+ free app is required. Go to “View more applications” below or search for “TasksPlus” in the Android Market.
1. Install the free version of Tasks+
2. Install this Pro key
3. Exit and restart Tasks+
4. Do not uninstall Task+ or Tasks+ Key (both are required)
• Ad free (Lite version is ad-supported after 2 weeks)
• Google Tasks sync:
• Unlimited syncs
• Auto-sync – set a background sync interval
• Selective sync – select which lists should be synced
• Single list sync - sync just the current list
• Widget Agenda view (new)
• Widget task filtering
• Checkbox and task click functionality for full screen widget
• Full color picker for backgrounds, widgets and notifications
• Custom gradients and bordering for widgets
• Hidden lists – hide less frequently used lists for easier management
• Save and reuse custom WidgetStyles
• Adjustable snooze time for notifications
• Set wallpaper background
• Choose list colors
tasksplus, plus, to do, todo, task, list, manager, planner, organizer, google tasks, gtasks, sync, checklist, note, widget
Effective mobile business productivity demands fingertip access to planned tasks on an immediate basis. Using TaskPlan Pro, as a well organized construction professional, simply create upcoming tasks and optionally assign Priority, Category, Project and Reference to each. Project and Reference fields are especially useful for construction professionals in order to link tasks with projects and a user-selected reference. Then, at any time, simply launch TaskPlan Pro from your smartphone or tablet, and check your planned tasks. Conveniently and easily, sort the list view based on Date Due, Priority, Category or Project. TaskPlan Pro will keep track of your planned tasks and even clearly display an all-important time-left countdown for each event in terms of days, hours and minutes. Most professionals find such countdown planning a more intuitive and effective tool for daily task management than a simple schedule. TaskPlan Pro will also issue an unobtrusive alert message when deadlines are reached and countdown reaches zero. With TaskPlan Pro, keep
Document templates, PRINCE2 introduction, terminology, quiz.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS:
- Project cost register
- Product Breakdown Structure
- PBS progress measurement
- PRINCE2 processes overview and maps
- Project dashboard
- Project registers
Project dashboard, costing templates, project plans and other essential information is available within this app
It will help you to make a task list for a day/week/month/year, to allocate tasks by categories and projects, to divide tasks into subtasks, to set a reminder for the important tasks, to attach documents to them, to assign tasks to friends/colleagues and to do many other things.
1. Offline mode (you can manage tasks even without the Internet connection)
2. Supports all time-management systems: GTD, Autofocus, Do It Tomorrow and so on.
3. Applies to all spheres of activity
4. Simple to master, does not require a specific knowledge
Using LeaderTask you will achieve the following results:
1. You will get rid of a total obliviousness
2. You will bring your tasks in order
3. You will receive more free time for family, rest, creativity and other pleasant things
4. You will put your personal productivity in a new level
5. You will be able to control more projects simultaneously at your work
6. You will speed up the goal achievements
7. You will get rid of stress connected with a great number of tasks that "circulate" in your head
- Advanced repeating options.
- Different date formats are available.
- Tasks grouped by sections: Overdue, Due today, Due next 7 days, Due later, No Due Date, Completed Today.
- Show notifications on notifications bar.
- Export/Import your data to Dropbox or locally.
- Allow auto backing up your data to Dropbox.
-Send tasks list by e-mail.
- Sort/Group feature: by due date, by category, by priority & by task name.
- Allow displaying the completed tasks with the possibility to delete them.
- Lot of customized themes.
- Priorities your tasks: Low, Medium, High and urgent.
- Home screen resizable widget.
- Multi-languages: English, French and Spanish (others are coming).
- Categories tasks.
- User friendly UI.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback, features request, questions or concerns.
Based on EISENHOWER Matrix Model.
It classifies tasks into 4 categories.
1. Important & Urgent
2. Important & Not Urgent
3. Not Important & Urgent
4. Not Important & Not Urgent
then prioritizes tasks in sequence,
which task should do first, later or ask for someone help.
1. Create some Jobs (Group of Tasks) i.e. Jane Birthday Works, Office Works, ...
2. Create Tasks need to do. i.e. Buy Flower, Birthday Cake, Hand-over Document, Customer Meeting ...
3. Want some help, add some friends and contact them about the task.
Simple and Effective
"What is important is seldom urgent,
and what is urgent is seldom important."
-- Eisenhower --
-- Features --
1. Arrange Jobs (Group of Tasks) and Tasks base on EISENHOWER Strategic Model.
2. Reminder Alarm (Notification) on Jobs, Tasks Due Date.
3. Move / Copy Task among Jobs.
4. Convenient Widget For Fast Tracking Coming Due Tasks and Jobs.
5. Application Settings ( Change Language, Local Data Back Up, Enable Passcode ).
- Requires Android version 3.0 or later
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
OUTCOLLABORATE YOUR COMPETITION. GET WORK DONE FASTER WITH WRIKE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful tool to improve your project planning and team collaboration. Trust in a task management app that has already helped thousands — from startups to Enterprise Fortune 1000 companies.
“Its advantage is in its crisp user interface.”
“Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today’s project teams need.”
KEY TASK MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Create, assign, and schedule tasks
• Discuss work with your team when you’re on the go
• Adjust the project timeline with a few taps on the Gantt chart
• Attach existing images and files to your project plan right from your phone, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
• Take new photos right from the task view to instantly attach them
• Check your to-do list over your morning coffee
• Stay up-to-date with custom push notifications
• Find the information you need, anytime, anywhere
With comprehensive task management and Gantt charts, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up your Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com
- Free Project Management Training videos
- Advice, tips and tricks on how to manage projects
- New videos uploaded every week!
Whether you’re new to project management or an expert, you’ll want to learn the latest tips and tricks to keep your project on track. Project management experts Jennifer Whitt and Devin Dean teach you every week using this app, how to delete your projects from start to finish. You will learn about:
-How to start a new project
-Project planning in-depth
-Managing teams and contractors
-Producing deliverables on time
-Managing cost, quality and resources
Watched by over 1 million project managers on the planet, this popular video series will help take your project management to a whole new level. Install this app and then try our software at ProjectManager.com
We’ve just released the complete series of training videos including those streamed on our popular YouTube channel. In the next version, we will have a formal training course and certification to help you get the qualifications you need to manage your projects successfully.
Excellent for personal, business and academic goal setting and task management.
such as :
- Goal Setting
- Project Management
- ToDo List
- Task Manager
- New Year's Resolutions
- Software Development
- Home Projects
- Wedding Planner
- Party Planner
- Financial Planner
- School Projects
- Study Guide
- Teaching Planner
- Trip Planner
- Home Building
- Business Plan
- Exercising Program
- Reading Books
- Sports Training
- Weight Loss
- Body Building
- Business Presentation
- Time management
- Shopping List
Planner Goal Planning and Project Management !