The Paideia LINX Reading Log goes well beyond simply recording daily reading times.
As the nation's first SMART Reading Log, Paideia LINX allows you to input books your child is reading and rate them based on level of difficulty.
You can also view lists of books read by other students in order of their popularity. No need to simply rely on “best seller” lists anymore.
Paideia LINX keeps track of books by genre, reading times, levels of difficulty, and # of books read. You can easily use this information to analyze your child's reading proficiency and help your child to receive a more well-rounded and balanced reading experience.
The School-Parent Communication(SPC) feature allows parents to receive messages from the school and translate them on-the-fly(Powered by Google Translation).
Schools simply create a free account, share the unique School ID with parents, and then send messages to email@example.com to broadcast. No need to have parent’s email addresses!
LINX also allows Parents to access the School calendar so they can keep up with important events such as school trips, exam schedules or fundraising activities.
Main Features for Parents:
- Track your child’s reading progress
- Compare your child's reading times and progress with other students in your child's school
- Receive automatic assistance and helpful tips
- Print logs on demand or email them in PDF format.
- See what other children in your child's school are reading. (Require free school's sign-up)