Cardiorespiratory fitness is an important measure to evaluate the current health status of your client. However, directly measuring VO2 max is expensive, time consuming and often unsafe depending on your client’s health status.
The 'Exercise Testing' application can overcome these limitations by accurately and reliably predicting your client’s VO2 max by using sub-maximal testing methods. 'Exercise Testing' uses the linear relationship between heart rate and cardiac output to predict your client’s VO2 max. Reports are generated instantly in a simple, easy-to-use format to help assess the health status of your client.
1. Create an entire database of your clients and carry real time session data on your phone.
2. Select from four cardio-testing modes; treadmill test, cycle test, step-test, arm crank test.
3. Develop custom testing protocols to suit your client’s needs.
4. Seamlessly integrates real time heart-rate data using Bluetooth. Additional health markers such as blood pressure and oxygen saturation can be recorded to better understand the health status of your client’s. Recommended Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor: Polar H7.
5. Instantly generate and export detailed reports to send to your client’s.
TRACK, MONITOR AND MOTIVATE YOUR CLIENTS...
Provide them with instant results and feedback. Exercise Testing can be used for a variety of applications such as:
- CLINICAL REHABILITATION
Gain insight into your clients' functional response to exercise with additional health markers collected.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE
Regular monitoring of your athletes VO2 peak at sub-maximal heart rates can be a useful marker of their current training status and can highlight abnormalities associated with overtraining.
Provide your employer with objective information regarding an employee’s capacity for work and assist with matching a worker to a suitable task.
VO2 max is the largest amount of oxygen that an individual can utilise during strenuous exercise until complete exhaustion. It is the gold standard to assess the cardiorespiratory fitness of your client.
Cardiorespiratory fitness is an important objective measure to evaluate the current health status of your client. Quantifying the functional capacity of your client is a fundamental principle for:
- Personalising exercise programs
- Tracking cardiorespiratory fitness
- Motivation to help achieve goals
Directly measuring the VO2 max of a client is expensive, time consuming and often unsafe depending on the individual’s health status. Sub-maximal exercise testing overcomes these limitations whilst still remaining accurate and reliable.
Ordinarily, manually calculating a client's VO2 max via sub-maximal methods requires tedious and complicated mathematical equations. 'Exercise Testing' performs these calculations quickly, efficiently and records the results in a simple, easy-to-use format.
'Exercise Testing' uses the linear relationship between heart rate and cardiac output to predict your clients VO2 max.