Please note that the PainChek app can only be used by registered users.
You may be registered if you are:
- a Health Care Professional and your organisation has a PainChek license
- a Family Carer and have been granted access via a Shared Care program (shared care is available from registered Home Care Service providers)
If you are a registered user, please download the app now. If you are not registered, but would like more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PainChek® is transforming pain management to help give a voice to those who cannot verbalise their pain.
The world’s first pain assessment device that has regulatory clearance in Australia and Europe, PainChek uses facial recognition and artificial intelligence to detect pain—providing carers with three important benefits:
1. The ability to identify the presence of pain, when pain isn’t obvious
2. To quantify the severity of pain, and;
3. To monitor the effectiveness of pain treatment and make adjustments as required.
Pain often goes unrecognised in people with communication difficulties such as dementia and alzheimers. Although pain assessment tools exist, they are often subjective, paper-based and under-utilized.
With more than 1,000,000 pain assessments conducted, and a presence in more than 1,500 Residential Aged Care facilities, PainChek intelligently automates pain assessment at the point of care, completing digital pain assessments in under three minutes.
PainChek uses facial recognition technology to detect micro-expressions which are indicative of presence of pain. This data is then combined with non-facial pain cues (vocalisations, movements and behaviours) captured through the app to calculate a pain severity score.
This is the enterprise version of PainChek and you need to be registered to use it. If you are, please download. And, if you have any feedback please email email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.