PAIN OUT LOUD is a physician-directed, online educational pain community filled with interviews with pain challengers who have found ways to overcome or manage their own pain and with thoughtful pain professionals who help those who have been suffering. Additional video content is added monthly and other educational products are available as well.
Melissa Cady, D.O. is an osteopathic physician who is fellowship-trained in pain medicine and board-certified in anesthesiology and pain medicine through the American Board of Anesthesiology. She is also the author of PAINDEMIC: A Practical & Holistic Look at Chronic Pain, the Medical System, and the antiPAIN Lifestyle, which has been well-received by those who suffer from pain and the thoughtful professionals who help them.
Please note there are no other medical industry sponsors for the app or desktop versions of this community.
BUY EDUCATIONAL PRODUCTS, OR SUBSCRIBE FOR “PRO” ACCESS TO INTERVIEWS:
Pay $9.99 a month with a 7-day free trial, auto-renewing monthly.*
Pay $96.99 a year with a 7-day free trial, auto-renewing every year (Save $22.89/yr!).*
With Your PRO SUBSCRIPTION, You will receive:
- Access to all PAIN PROFESSIONAL Video Interviews done by Dr. Melissa Cady
- Access to all PAIN CHALLENGER Video Stories (BASIC membership), which is included in PRO membership
- NEW INTERVIEWS added MONTHLY!
- Desktop access to same content at www.PainOutLoud.com as well.
- No Internet required! Download videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
- For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to resubscribe.
Disclaimer: This app and online community are intended for educational purposes to facilitate more informed pain perspectives and the options that exist for those suffering with pain. However, this does not represent a patient-doctor relationship. Please find personal help from a thoughtful and pain-educated clinician who listens to your story well and has skills to help you help yourself.
This video app / vid-app is proudly powered by Vidapp.
If you need help with it, please head to: http://vidapp.com/app-vid-app-user-support-faqs
Terms of Service: http://vidapp.com/terms-and-conditions
Vidapp - Connect, Motivate and Inspire