Read your mail list
Notifications for new mailbox items
Switch folders, move items to folders
Read emails, and delete, read later, properties, etc.
Read attachments using the GroupWise WebAccess viewer
Download and view attachments using apps on your device
Address book searching
Accept or decline appointments, tasks and notes
We highly recommend checking out our free GW Lite app to test whether or not your server works with our apps before purchasing this app.
GW Mail for Android has been tested to work with GroupWise 2014, 2012, 8, 7 and 6.5
We have released our GW Calendar as a separate app. It gives you good access to your GroupWise Calendar with a calendar specific interface.
To send a support request email, please do so from the app. Open the app. From the main page, tap on the Support button in the upper right corner. If you are running an older version of Android, this may be accessed from the menu button. If you are having trouble doing that, you can send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include information about your device and the version of GroupWise that you are using.
Note:- Please make sure that EWS(Exchange Web Services) is enabled on your Exchange server(By default EWS is enabled on Exchange server, only few companies disable EWS access). Push notification only supports Office 365, Microsoft Exchange 2010 and above.
Limited Period Offer
****The Price is inclusive of all taxes*****
If you are having any login issues, feel free to contact us through email@example.com
- Push & pull notification support.
- Fully functional Calendar.
- Contacts Sync.
- Conversation View.
- Rich Text
- Ginger Mail uses built-in Calender of OS.
- Ability to Search mails.
- Move to folder option.
- Swipe to Quick Actions
- Ability to mark flags and clear flags.
- User credentials stored in encrypted format.
- Unified Unread and Flagged folders.
- Supports Exchange 2010 and Office 365.
- Contacts(GAL) retrieved from the server while compose mails.
- Multiple folder support with rules.
- Multiple attachment support.
- Inline images download support.
- Clean user interface.
- Pinch to zoom for HTML/Text messages.
- Full HTML support.
- Sliding menu bar for more user-friendly.
- Multiple selection for deleting and marking flags.
- Ability to select, copy and paste.
- Delete mail remotely
- Uses HTML signature from Exchange OWA.
- Draft mail support.
- Settings for the ringtones, Sync options,Custom Signature, Peak Time and LED.
Ginger Mail doesn't supports Exchange 2003 and 2007.
For Office 365 users:
Go to manual setup >
Domain\name : \firstname.lastname@example.org or \email@example.com ( domain name should be blank)
Server URL: outlook.office365.com
Select Accept all certificates option
Port No : 443
Ginger Mail simply works like Outlook and OWA client.
*** Take advantage of your savings today! ***
MobiMail is a native app that connects directly to Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013), Office 365, IMAP and POP3 accounts – to effectively and professionally manage your Email from your mobile device!
MobiMail allows you to manage your email much more effectively than managing your email from an Android web browser.
It provides many features to access your email when you don't have an internet connection! You can use MobiMail offline to view, delete and move emails to any folder; to view your Microsoft Exchange calendar; and to access your Microsoft Exchange Personal Contacts even when the internet isn't available!
This is the app that makes it possible to leave the mobile-unfriendly web browser behind and easily manage your Emails both when you are connected or offline.
Don't delay...download MobiMail today and join the thousands of other happy customers who are effectively using MobiMail to stay connected while on the go!
We’ve designed MobiMail to give you a great experience managing your Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only), IMAP and POP3 emails. As a native app, MobiMail gives you the ability to:
• View, move, and delete your emails in any Folder.
• Compose new, Reply To, and Forward Emails.
• Receive notifications of new emails including folders other than your Inbox.
• Open or save attachments.
• Add attachments to new Emails.
• Save drafts locally.
• Add and update categories on your Exchange emails.
• Update followup flags on your Exchange emails.
• Mark emails as read/unread.
• Perform tasks on multiple emails at the same time.
• View your text and HTML emails.
• Scroll quickly between emails.
• Search your local email folders.
You can also manage your Microsoft Exchange calendar (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only).
• Download your calendar to your Android device calendar (Ice Cream Sandwich and newer devices only).
• View your calendar in a widget provided by MobiMail or provided by your device calendar.
• View, edit and delete calendar events.
• Open calendar events and download calendar attachments.
• Accept or decline calendar event invites (from Inbox or Calendar).
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings
• Show and set private indicator on calendar events.
Your contacts from your Microsoft Exchange calendar (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only) can be downloaded within MobiMail where you can:
• Access your Personal contacts anytime.
• Find recipients in the Exchange Global Address Book.
• View all contact details.
• Call, text, or email any of your contacts.
• Open the map for the address of any of your contacts.
Your Notes and Tasks can be downloaded from your Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only) mailbox where you can:
• Add, delete, and save Microsoft Exchange Notes and Tasks anytime.
• Add and update categories on your Microsoft Exchange Notes and Tasks
• Ability to save/restore your Email settings to transfer between your Android devices.
• Encrypts your data completely when saving on your device.
• Provides PIN number security when MobiMail restarts.
• View and update Out of Office Settings for Exchange accounts.
Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Tasks not supported for Office 365 Home Premium and other POP/IMAP accounts
Exchange Web Services (EWS) is required on the Exchange server. Some companies block access to Exchange Web Services and so we offer a money back guarantee! If you are unable to get connected, a full refund will be provided.
Outlook and Exchange are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
Nine is available on Google play for the low price of US$9.99.
This is half price of the original price (US$19.99) as we advertised before.
This is a limited time offer, so grab yours before it ends!
After enough time using the free trial for 2 weeks and you are satisfied, please purchase Nine.
As of today email communication became a critical thing as interpersonal communication skill within an organization or in your daily life. There might be nothing more important than efficient communication in the work of a company. Nine is a full-fledged email application for Android based on Direct Push technology to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to have efficient communication with their colleagues, friends, and family members at anytime, anywhere. You may already have good experience with other E-Mail apps for Android. Regardless of your existing experience, we will give you a superb experience more than anything else. Leveraging E-Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes on your mobile devices through wireless networks enhances your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
- Direct Push Synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync. Nine does not have any server to store user's Nine data. Nine app connects to user server directly. All Nine data is stored in user device only.
- Great user experience & beautiful GUI
- Multiple accounts
- Calendar and Contacts (Integrated into stock Calendar and Contacts application along with Nine account)
- Rich-Text Editor (Android KitKat and higher)
- Client Cert
- Global Address List (GAL)
- Favorite Folder (Be able to check out all of email messages including sub-folders in one special folder at a time)
- Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
- Automatic setup for many popular email services like Office 365, Exchange Online, Hotmail, Live.com, Outlook, MSN or Google Apps
- Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Hybrid Email Search (Integrate with fast local search and online search)
- Conversation Mode
- Unread Badge (Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, DashClock and Samsung & LG devices)
- Widgets (Unread badge, Shortcuts and Email list)
- SMS sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Supports Android Wear
- Notes Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Tasks Sync (Recurrence Tasks, Reminder, Categories)
- Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 and above
- Office 365
- Google Apps
- Other servers(IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon etc) supported Exchange ActiveSync
* Notice: The general Gmail users couldn't use Nine because Google had changed the policy not to support ActiveSync for general Gmail users on January 2013. You can find detailed information at below link titled “Google Sync End of Life”.
The users for paid Google apps can use to sync with ActiveSync. Thus, the users can use Nine.
** Available Android
- Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above
Nine is not cloud based. It only stores your accounts’ passwords on the actual device. It only connects to the actual mail servers. It only stores your messages on the device.
- If you have a question or a special request, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Manage your lists
Monitor the growth of your list, find subscribers near your current location, filter by group, find out who's most engaged, and more—all from MailChimp's mobile app.
Subscribers don't always request to be added to your list when they're sitting in front of their computers—sometimes they ask you in real life! Add those email addresses to a MailChimp list directly from your phone. You can also edit subscriber profiles and add notes on the spot.
View all your campaigns in one place, and schedule or send a campaign when it's ready. Start a campaign back at the office, and quickly send it from your phone when it's ready to go out. We'll show you the same checklist you see in the web app, so you can make sure your campaigns are perfect before sending.
You don't have to be at your desk to check in on your campaigns and see how they're performing. MailChimp Mobile gives you instant access to all your campaign stats, including revenue reports. Find out where in the world your emails are being opened, who's tweeting about your newsletter, and how much money your campaigns are generating.
Your whole team can use MailChimp for Android without getting any wires crossed. If you've set up multi-user accounts, you can add any account with any permission level to MailChimp's mobile app.
Symantec Work Mail is a Microsoft ActiveSync based email application for business users. When deployed in conjunction with theSymantec App Center product, this application allows secure syncing and storage of corporate email from Exchange ActiveSync based servers (Exchange, Lotus Notes, Office 365, etc.) on Android devices.
Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks
- Receive, Update, and Send emails, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes
- Support for multiple email formats and body styles, including HTML
- GAL Lookup, Signatures, Flags, and Categories.
- Auto-configuration and enterprise management
- Clear separation of corporate email from personal email and data
- AES 256 bit encryption of all app data at rest on the device
- Password controls for access to this application
- Copy-Paste restrictions on email content
- Selective wipe of email data
- Планирование времени и совместная работа. Приглашайте друзей и коллег в свой календарь, добавляйте общие события и мероприятия
- Бесплатные SMS уведомления, календарь заранее предупредит вас о важном событии заранее даже если у вас нет доступа в интернет
- Интеграция с Почтой Mail.Ru. Принимайте приглашения на события, получайте уведомления и напоминания, Календарь и Почта Mail.Ru - ваши незаменимые помощники в работе и повседневной жизни.
- Списки дел. Добавляйте задачи и дела, ведите списки покупок, планируйте достижение целей с помощью этапов и небольших задач.
- Повторяющиеся события. Вам не придется добавлять однотипные события каждый раз заново, достаточно один раз ввести событие с нужным вам интервалом повторений и вы будете регулярно получать уведомления.
- Наглядная загрузка вашего дня. Для эффективного планирования необходимо знать свои возможности, календарь покажет вам наиболее загруженные и свободные дни в вашем графике.
- Планирование встреч с учетом занятости участников. При планировании встреч и совместных событий календарь поможет вам выбрать удобное для всех участников время.
Приложение протестировано и совместимо с Android версии 2.3 и старше. Особое внимание уделено стабильности и скорости работы на устройствах с Android 2.3.
Работа приложения проверена на Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Y, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Samsung Galaxy Ace, Samsung Galaxy S, Advance Samsung Galaxy S, Plus Samsung Galaxy S , HTC One X, HTC Sense, HTC Desire HD, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible S, LG Motion 4G, LG Optimus, ZTE N860, Nexus 7, Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, Sony Ericsson Xperia S, Sony Xperia U.